~My Girl is My World~

Prince's Point Of View:

"Prince....where are we going?" Cassie says her voice causing butterflies in my belly and they are swirling.

"Shhh would you just let me surprise you woman!" I say while stealing a kiss from her lips man this girl is sweet.

"Okay baby you can open your eyes now

"Okay baby you can open your eyes now." I say kissing her ear standing behind her.

"Oh wow this is beautiful, this view is something I can't describe...." She says as I stand with my arms wrapped around her just staring at her.

"Kind of like you huh so beautiful words can't come close to describing it huh?" I say as she turn her beautiful brown eyes mesmerizing me.

"You're embarrassing me Prince stop..." She says as she coyly smiles and look away. I pull her chin back to me kissing her lips slowly as I can't stop.

It's something about this woman ever since she has entered my life. I can't stop thinking about her or wanting to kiss and touch her...

"Come on we have a private tour of the center. So let me show you around..." I say as my fingers interlocks with her. I smile at how adoringly she looks at me.

My baby girl is dressed beautifully. I swear she makes me go wild over her. Could it be love this early? I never believed in love at first sight...Seems like poetic words of affection...She is making me think otherwise...

"So all of this....What do I owe this honor too?" Cassie says as we walk around the exhibits.

"To just being perfect..." I say kissing her hands and she blushes.

"Trust me Prince I am far from perfect..." Cassie says and I pull her close to me.

"Or so close your blinded by it." I say kissing her lips slowly.

My tongue ventures inside the beautiful creation known as Cassandra and my knees buckle when her fingers twirled in my hair.

"P-Prince stop we got to behave...Now finish showing me the rest of the exhibit..." She says breaking the kiss and I pout.

"Only I can get a private showing of your exhibit huh..." I say winking at her as she backs away and smile.

"Oh you could get the whole museum daddy...and then some..."She says running off and I smile chasing after her. Oooh this girl is going to be the death of me.

"So did you always want to be CEO of a Mega successful sex toy company?" Cassie ask. We were eating our dinner by the balcony. I wanted to show her the amazing view.

"No I wanted to be a musician but decided against it. When my ex-wife got pregnant the first time. So I went for a business where I could be at home more." I say tensing up at the thought of Mayte.

"Do you want more kids?" She asked me.

"It doesn't matter...what matters is you and me being together and having fun..." I say not looking at her for fear this pain will consume me and ruin our date.