SwanQueen One Shots - Book Two

By Shazza99

Book Two of a selection of SwanQueen One Shots. Feel free to leave a request in the comments. More

Fell For The Bad Girl
Girlfriend
The Vampire And Werewolf
Love Sick
Lifetimes
Tell Me Love You Me
Memories
No Goodbyes
No Goodbyes Part Two
The One That Got Away
Genesis
Labels
Labels Part Two
ABC
Smoke & Mirrors
The P.E Teacher
The P.E Teacher Part Two
The P.E Teacher Part Three
Text Messages
Not A Big Deal Though
Not A Big Deal Though Part Two
Young Love
Curious
Remember Me
A Second Chance
Sleepover
Just For Tonight
Pick Up Lines In The Club
Funfair
AA Meeting
Make You Feel My Love
Always Been You
Secrets
Secrets Part Two
A Goodbye Letter
I Promise
Like I Loved You
Gaming Fun
Babysitting
You Broke Up With Me
Random Texts
Random Texts Part Two
The Rainbow Bridge
Only Want You
What About Now
A Second Chance
The Truth
Fainting Or Cursed?
For Now
Heart Attack
Already Gone
Girls Like You
Why Can't I?
Hold On
Rewrite The Stars
Lost In The Moment
When You're Ready
Ride
Fallin' All In You
I Want To Break Free
The World Cup
Warning (Not A One Shot)
Confession
Early Autumn Date
Cursed Emma
Cursed Emma Part Two
Why?
Pregnancy
Ex
Yours
Random Texts Part Tree
The Affair
You May Be Gone
Christmas Season
Man Enough Now
Merry Christmas!
New Years Eve
Happy New Year!
Karaoke Night
The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away Part Two
Feeling Love For The First Time
Valentine's Day
The LGBT Meet Up
The LGBT Meet Up Part Two
Accepting The Truth
You Can't Trick Me

Changing The Future

1K 49 15
By Shazza99

As Regina sat in the kitchen with her son, she talked about the past. When her and her wife were younger. In love and happy...Until they were not.

"She had found a picture of me and a man. He had his arms around me. He was my fiancé but I didn't want him. It was an arranged marriage and when I met your Mother...I fell and I fell hard for her. I wanted to be with her but I forgotten I had that picture. Maybe if I had gotten rid of it...She would never have told me to leave and we would have had more time together." Regina sighed and leaned back in her chair. "I went after her. Of course I did. I chased her all the way to the stables. It wasn't just my safe place, it had become hers too."

"What happend?" Henry asked leaning forward.

"She told me to leave. I refused. I told her who he was but who she was. He was nothing but something arranged by my parents. She was everything to me and more. I didn't love him, I loved her."

"But she didn't believe you did she?"

Regina smiled sadly and nodded her head. "She accused me of using her. Saying that to me, she was only the last bit of freedom I would have before I was married. I loved her so much and I knew me being there was only hurting her so I left. I packed my bags and I went back to New York."

"Did you marry your fiancé?"

"I wasn't with anyone. I didn't get married. I didn't date anyone. I didn't even sleep with anyone. The only person I wanted was your Mother." But Regina smiled, a genuine happy smile. "But if we didn't go through that, then you wouldn't have happend and you are the best thing that happend to her and to me. You're our Little Prince."

"I'm twenty years old Mom." Henry rolled his eyes.

"No matter how old you are, you will always be our Little Prince. I will always love you and I will always love your Mother. We can't change the past, only learn. We can however, change the future and that's what I did when I came back here when you invited me to yours and Jacinda's wedding. I changed my future. I changed our future."

"I'm so glad you did."

Henry and Regina looked up, Emma was stood in the doorway, her arms crossed and a smile on her face. "I regret not believing you. Emotions were high and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry."

"You've said that for the past two years." Regina laughed as she stood up. "Didn't you realise I had forgiven you when I married you?" She asked wrapping her arms around Emma's waist. "I love you."

"I love you too, I'm just scared you'll regret being with me again. Tha-"

"Don't say, another word." Regina said as she pecked Emma's lips. "I love you. Forget the past. We both messed up but we changed that and now look at us. We're a family."

"A happy family." Henry smiled as he watched his Mom's look at eachother lovingly. "A happy, loving family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 227 33
"i used to secretly admire you....."
429K 10.6K 21
not my story, a repost from fanfiction.net this story is by wellwishes on fanfiction.net "Jeez, Vega, it's only a stage kiss". Tori and Jade are part...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
29.4K 1.2K 23
Yelena was born into power. Kate must protect it. Knight!Kate x Princess!Yelena featuring slight WandaNat. Top Ranks- #1 in KateLena, #1 in Bishova...