Young Side Of Thirty

By ShaairaShypopSathar

Author: From the likes of series such as Cougar Town and Younger, this story about a woman finding her place... More

Chapter 1: Opportunities
Chapter 2: Aunty Bex
Chapter 3: Decisions
Projects and New Intern

Prologue:

35 1 0
By ShaairaShypopSathar

For Sarah Geller, being in her early 30's single mom of a 5 year old and no degree was never the plan, She always saw herself as a high power lawyer, with a beach house, a handsome husband, Kids was never the plan.

So when her Boss, Richard offer her a chance to go to college to complete her degree, she accepts without a second thought, what she didn't bargain for when she enter this world, the constant need to fit in, her heated attraction to her much younger colleague and the workload.

Author: From the likes of series such as Cougar Town and Younger, this story about a woman finding her place in this world, with an adorable 5-year-old son name Grayson, and Hottie named Matt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 41K 25
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...
5.8K 1K 2
Finally aku beranjak ke short story ke dua yang berarti short story yang pertama udah tutup buku hehe. (sampul aku bikin by Canva)
2.2M 88.4K 32
How long can a mother keep the father's identity from her child? Not that long if luck isn't on her side. ****** ...
1.4M 38.6K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...