Mistakes (A Sophitz And Kam S...

By respecthedripkaren17

Fitz and Sophie find out after years of being royal enemies, that they have feelings for eachother. They get... More

Crush on the Enemy
Ignore US
Kam Time!
Roomies
Eveeryone is happy... for now
Biana's Coming Sophie!
The date
Hello moonlaaark
Like a boss
Be careful (of what you say) (Kam happens)
(Guys i think ya know what this Sophitz chappie will be about)
I should have known

That test tho...

945 15 26
By respecthedripkaren17

Sophie

I woke up next to Fitz in the morning. His arms were around my waist. I shook his shoulders and he stirred. I laughed. I rolled out of bed while Fitz went back to sleep. I went to the bathroom. I gagged. I think I need to throw up. I kneeled by the toilet. Uh... am I what I think I am? I thought. I looked around the bathroom, and finally found what I had been looking for.

———————

A scale? Oh I needed that too! *grabs scale and steps on it*
Sophie: wait Izzy— oh well
Me: *breaks scale* oh now I see y u were trying to stop me

———————

"Oh my god... two? Um...." I panicked. Would Fitz be happy? I would just have to tell him after the wedding. I heard a knock on the door.
"Soph? You good?" Fitz asked. I quickly put the pregnancy test on a high shelf that Fitz wouldn't be able to see.
"I'm fine!" I flushed my throw up down the toilet. I quickly brush my teeth and washed my face. I looked like i was sick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
382K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...