In Mystic Falls? TVD Fanficti...

By AlexisDeHaan

Jessica Smith is an ordinary 17 year old girl, who loves The Vampire Diaries. One night, she watches TVD befo... More

Watching TVD
In Mystic Falls
Shopping
Meeting and New Plan
Plan Getting Rid of Katherine is a go: part 1
Plan getting rid of Katherine: part 2
Kidnapped
Elijah and I
Meeting Jonas Martin
The Full Moon
Truth revealed?
Vampnapped
I Tried
Daggered
Crazy Girl's Night
Dedication
New Book
Decade Dance
Just Stop Fighting
Unexpected
The Sacrifice
Feelings
Determined

"You Can't Stop Me"

3.7K 89 19
By AlexisDeHaan

"Wakie wakie” Damon said almost pushing me off the bed.

“Can’t I ever sleep in?” I groaned.

“Where’s the fun in that?” Damon asked.

“Well, dreaming about going to California for a vacation is fun” I said.

“California? What the hell is in California?” Damon asked another question.

“Just someplace that seems cool to visit” I said. I’ve looked up 'World’s most unnatural places’, and one of the top 10 is in a small town in California. Mystic Falls was number 5.

“Get dressed. Bonnie, Jeremy, you, and I are going on a trip” he said walking out of the room. I got out of bed, and grabbed some clothes for the day. I grabbed a sweater like, white long sleeve shirt. A black and white plaid skirt, and black leggings. I grabbed out my jewelry box, and put on an upside down
triangle necklace that had diamonds on it. I quickly curled by brown hair, and hair sprayed the crap out of it. No matter how much I put hairspray on it though, it will most likely be ruined before the end of the day.

I walked down stairs, and Damon grabbed my arm, bringing me out to his car.
~~~~

Damon and I followed Bonnie and Jeremy to an apartment complex where Jonas and Luka lived. Well, they did live here until they died. Damon opened their apartment door with ease, and put his arm through the doorway, making sure him and I could get in without being invited in. I could smell the mixture of rotting corpse, and burnt flesh from Luka. I almost gagged, but
covered it up with a cough.

“We should probably take the grimoires. They collected them for years” Bonnie said looking around everywhere besides Luka who was in the middle of the floor. We all walked in, and Damon stood right over Luka.

“You know” Damon started. “We could start another fire and cremate him.”

“Don’t be disrespectful. Not to him” Bonnie stared at Damon.

“Okay, we’ll bury him then” Damon mumbled looking around. “Hey, Jess grab a couple blankets.” I looked around and noticed a small, thin blanket on the back of the couch. I grabbed it, and handed it off to Damon, and went into another room to look for another blanket. I opened a door, and it turned out
to be a closet. I grabbed another small blanket, and handed it to Damon. "Thanks” he said.

“Not exactly” I heard Bonnie say. Suddenly books fell from the bookshelf, and one opened.

Bonnie picked it up, and Jeremy asked “Is that it?”

“Yeah. Now we just need to know where the hundreds of witches were
burned” Bonnie answered.

“Not exactly” Damon said. “I know where it is.”

“You know where the witches were burned?” I asked.

“Yeah. Let’s go” Damon said picking up Luka.
~~~~~

After we buried Luka, (and Bonnie having to say a few words for him) we finally got to the witch's house.

“Is this the place?” Bonnie asked.

“Yeah” Damon said.

“How did you know where it was?” Jeremy asked.

"Emily Bennett was burned here also. I guess they thought it was poetic or something.” Damon walked right in the front door, and Jeremy, Bonnie, and I followed. I felt a weird vibe coming from this place, and I shivered. Damon went straight through, and crossed a beam of light. When he tried passing through it again, he got stuck in the beam of light. "Whatever magic trick you're doing, stop it” Damon accused Bonnie.

“I’m not doing anything” Bonnie smirked.

Damon groaned, his face turning red. “Ugh, my rings not working” he moved his hand to try and block the sun, but it burned both his hand and face. “Do something” Damon groaned. Bonnie began doing a spell, and I tried standing in between Damon and the window. The sun didn't burn me, and I
felt relieved. The sun still touched Damon in some spots, but I couldn't really do anything about it. Finally Bonnie finished the spell, and Damon stopped burning. Damon quickly got out of the way of the window, and into the shadows.

“I don’t think the witches like you being here” Bonnie smirked.

“I think they like me” I smirked still standing in the light. My ring stopped working for about 10 seconds, and I yelped. It was almost like they were saying ‘Don't get to cocky.’

Damon laughed and said “Think they like you now?” Whispers started throughout the house, and Damon said “I’m just going to wait outside.”

“I’m going to wait with him” I said following him out.
~~~~~

It’s been about a half hour, and my patience was wearing thin. Damon tried walking into the open door, but it was slammed shut. “Screw you too Emily” Damon said angrily. “You're on your own in there” Damon called through the door. Suddenly Damon’s phone rang and he answered. “Hello?”

“Damon” Elena’s voice rang into the phone. “John’s been hurt. He’s dead, at the Lockwood mansion. You need to try and explain to Carol, and Liz how he will come back to life.”

“Okay, I’ll be there soon” Damon said hanging up. Damon turned to me and said “Stay here. Make sure Jeremy and Bonnie are safe, then go home.”

“Okay. Good luck” I said smiling. Damon vamp sped away, and I heard screaming in the house. I turned around, and started talking like I was crazy, “Okay, Emily and other witches, I’m going in, and you can’t stop me.” I broke through the door, and ran to the room she was screaming in, right when
I walked in Bonnie stopped screaming. “What happened?” I looked at a crying Bonnie, and Jeremy who was consoling her.

“I’m fine. It was just so much magic at one time” Bonnie said wiping away her tears.

“Okay” I said slightly suspicious. "Can we leave now? This place gives me the creeps.”

“Yeah. We can leave” Bonnie said. We started walking and I got a
notification from Damon.

Dam Dam: Are you home yet?

No. Why?

Dam Dam: We have a problem… Get here now.

Okay, I’ll be there in a bit.

“Hey, guys. Damon needs me. Is it okay if I let you two get home yourself?” Iasked. Obviously they had a car, but I wanted to make sure it was okay.

“Yeah, of course” Bonnie said. Jeremy hasn't talked to me since I ripped offhis headphones. Guess he didn't like that.

“Okay, see you later” I ran in the direction of where we came from to get here, and I saw Bonnie’s car, along with Damon’s. Did he leave it here forme? I didn’t think he let anyone drive his car. I got in the driver side, and found where he hid his spare keys. He told me where they were if I ever needed them, if it was an emergency, but this wasn't. I decided not toquestion it, and just be happy about it. I started the car, and drove toward the Boarding House.
~~~~

“Didn’t I tell you NOT to put the moonstone in your soap dish?” I exclaimed emphasizing the not.

“I thought you were joking around” Damon defended himself. “Besides, that was when I didn't totally trust you.”

“There was obviously a reason I said that Damon! Now Klaus has the moonstone, and most likely Katherine” I said angrily.

“He better have Katherine. I hope he kills the bitch” Damon shot back
While this went on, Stefan and Elena sat awkwardly in front of us.

“Anyway, back to the situation right now… Elena take this.”

“What’s this?” She asked awkwardly grabbing the documents.

“It’s the deed to are house. It’s in Zach’s name, and if you sign it, the house will be yours. You will be able to invite any vampire in, if you want them to,but I’ll be super pissed if you lock me out” Damon said.

Elena glared at him, and began to deny the deed to the house.

“Elena, I swear. If you deny making this your house, they won’t take no for an answer. So, let’s cut that part and just say ‘yes’” I said wanting to go tobed early.

“Fine. I will. Thank you Damon, Stefan” Elena stood up and walked to the stairs. I presumed it was to go to Stefan’s room.

“Was it something I said?” I asked curiously.
~~~~~

I couldn't fit Jessica in much of this episode, which is nice for me, but you guys probably won't like it to much. Oops?

Question of the update: Smallest fear?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
75.2K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...
98.3K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...