The Chosen 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Ali... More

Alice
Introduction:
Chapter One: New Girls'
Chapter Two: Mr Hale
Chapter Three: French Class
Chapter Four: Illegal Digging!
Chapter Five: The Past
Chapter Six: Wounds That Don't Heal
Chapter Seven: Derek's Wound
Chapter Eight: The Heal
Chapter Nine: Derek's Life
Chapter Ten: Selflessness
Chapter Eleven: Alpha Run
Chapter Twelve: Magic User
Chapter Thirteen: Mr Hale?
Chapter Fourteen: Thirst
Chapter Fifteen: Talisman
Chapter Sixteen: The Monster Within
Chapter Seventeen: Tracking
Chapter Eighteen: First Love ♥
Chapter Nineteen: Jackass
Chapter Twenty: Alpha!
Chapter Twenty-One: Betrayed
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Shot
Chapter Twenty-Four: Dress to Impress
Chapter Twenty-Five: Surprise Bitch!
Chapter Twenty-Six: School Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Saviour's
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Dead
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter Twenty-Two: Memories

1.6K 55 3
By Supreme_Enchantress

Lydia had told Allison about what happened, she was not impressed but she understood, because Allison and Scott weren't together. So, she couldn't do anything about it. We had stopped in the woods, as Allison put the large black bag down on the floor, and began to unzip it, to reveal a bow, and arrows, with some other things she needed. She put on a glove type thing that covered three of her fingers. Allison picked up the bow, and an arrow which had no idea on, she put a weird looking one on.

"What does that do?" Lydia asked, not knowing what it was.

"I think we will find out," I remarked, a smirk tugging on my lips, as Lydia shot me 'really' look. Allison put the arrow in the bow, and pulled the string back, steadying her aim, before she let go. The arrow went zooming through the air, before hitting the middle of a tree. But the arrow head made contact with the tree, it exploded, and sparks came flying off, making Allison and Lydia jump slightly.

"What the hell is that?" Lydia asked, slightly terrified right now.

"I don't know," Allison replied with honesty, her Dad or Aunt hadn't told who they were yet, and the time was drawing nearer.

"Well that was fun... Anymore lethal weapons you wanna try out?" I asked, in a serious tone, a bit excited really. I think I had a nach for weapons. As I was lost in thought, Allison had heard something in the distance making me look at her weary. As we all stared off into the distance only seeing trees, but then... Another twig snapped, making me hear it like it was right next to my ear. The two girls looked around, as I focused on hearing the person's heartbeat, and I did. I sniffed lightly, and I could catch a faint scent, as I was surrounded by damp things.

"Hold this," Allison said, giving me the bow, but not looking at me as she handed it over.

"Why are you giving it to her?" Lydia asked, Allison as I took the bow.

"Because I thought I heard something," she replied, taking off her glove and throwing it onto the bag.

"So what if you heard something?" Lydia asked, clearly scared.

"So, I want to find out what that something is. Don't worry, it's probably nothing," Allison said, walking away from us.

"Well, what if that nothing is something, and that something is something dangerous?" Lydia asked back, Allison stopping in her tracks.

"Shoot it," she said, not turning round to face us. I only smiled at her response, grabbing an arrow on the bag, and placed it in the bow, ready to kill.

"Do you even know how to handle this?" Lydia asked, not wondering if I knew how to shoot an arrow, but I learnt from the best...

I cracked a smile, and lifted the bow up, aiming at the tree that had the other arrow sticking into it. I took a deep breath, pulling the string back, as the arrow followed, before focusing on the target, before I let go. The arrow zoomed through the air, and hit the middle of the arrow, splitting it in half, and the arrow I shot, now stuck in its place.

"I have a general idea," I turned to look at her. her mouth gaping open like she just witnessed something amazing, a smirk clear on my face. "You know Lydia, I know more things that I lead on,"

"Oh, like what?" She asked curious, raising an eyebrow at me, not believing me.

"Well I can speak seven different languages. Fluently. I can use a bow and arrow..." I turned to look at her holding the bow up slightly, gesturing towards it. "Also, I can draw, like really good. It was something I picked up off of my mother," I spoke softly, as I started to remember the simpler time. My face dropped with the memories, and Lydia noticed.

"Are you alright?" She asked, stepping a bit forward, tears threatening to drop, but I wouldn't let them. I gave her a quick nod, before handing her the bow.

"I have to go," I said quickly, dashing forward, making my way out of the forest. I heard Lydia shout my name a few times, but I didn't listen to her, and just kept on walking, thinking of my mother....

....................................

(Flash Back)

*1625*

A ten year-old Alice, ran around her little home, as her mother was pregnant at the time. Alice had a wild and creative imagination, she loved to draw and paint with fresh berries that were available to her. She smiles as she sits at her made desk; that her father had made her.

Her Mother smiles warmly as she watches her, drawing on whatever she could get her little hands on. She could draw for hours on end. "Alice, sweetie," her mother cooed softly. "Time for supper," she spoke, as the little Witch counited to paint her heart out. Her mother couldn't help but smile at her determination to finish off her drawing.

"Alice," she spoke again, but more stern in her tone. But as she said her name, she had completed her drawing, before grabbing the paper and running over to her mother.

"Mama, I drew this," her little voice spoke out, making her mother turn to look at her. She held her drawing in her little hands, before her mother took it off of her to take a look.

Mary Harper, took the drawing from her hands, and her face lit up. "Look Mama, me, you, Papa, and the baby," Alice spoke, pointing to the people on the drawing. Though the drawing was laid out as stick men, and wasn't that good, it was the thought that counted to Mary.

"Oh sweetie, it's wonderful," she smiled at her, taking her hand to her daughter's cheek. A mother and daughter bond, that was never breakable, that would last forever.

Once her sister came into the world, Alice would be a big sister, and she couldn't wait.

But what the future held for all her family wasn't seen, or foretold...
Bad things happen to good people...

................................

I had gotten home, and thought of that memory since I stepped through the front door. How I missed my family so much. How I missed my sister. I've bottled up my feelings for far too long. I had thought about ending my suffering and to see my family once again. But every time I come to it, I could never do it. It was like something in the back of my mind clicking, telling me not to. What person would I be if I took the easy way out, I haven't lived, I haven't taken in what the Earth has to offer. But most of all, I hear my Sister, saying not to. Tear's dropped from my eyes, I couldn't hold them back anymore. I grabbed my necklace, and held tightly onto it.

"Oh, Eliza, how I miss you dear sister," I sobbed out, my legs giving way in a sense, making me crumble to the floor gently.

A handle going over my mouth, as I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't. I needed to let it all out, I needed this. I needed a good cry. Maybe this is what I get, living forever. Knowing the pain of loss, over the years if I grow attached to anyone. More tears drained down my face. I let out a painful cry, the fireplace ignited on it's own, like the day of my family's death...

The pain within was too much for me to bear, but I couldn't switch it off, not now. Not when my friends needed me. That's what they were. Yesterday proved it, the fear that was in Scott's eyes were real, he feared for my life, and that day in the School when I stopped him from hurting his friends. When he tried to save me from bleeding out on the lockers, he held the same emotions in his eyes, and expression. Stiles was a ball of fun to be around, he makes you laugh when you're feeling down. He's also super smart, and really good with detective work. He could always figure out puzzles or even the supernatural creatures. He was sweet, in his own special way. Lydia and Allison were the best of friends you could really ask for, yes they might both fight, but I was the one in the middle, to bring them back together, and I didn't mind. They were also sweet and caring.

All of them would do anything to protect the ones they love, and I thought people like that didn't exist anymore in this cruel dark world.

The pain inside started to subside, but it was still lingering, I could feel it. But it was bearable, for now. I slowly rose my head, to see the fire burning, brightly. I sighed, using the sleeve of my shirt to remove the tears that stained my cheeks. Though the life I've lived in the past, will not define me now. I'm living a new life, I'm living it up, which I should have done a long time ago, but something supernatural always got in the way of my happiness, but I was a caring person, so I put their needs before my own, because what did I have to lose? All I had were memories, books and a necklace to remember my own family. So I vowed not to stand by to watch people suffer, if I could make a difference to their life I would do.

Even if I died trying....

.................................

A/N

Ok, the end of this chapter was kind of in depth of her past; kind of. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

-Josh(Yoshi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
31K 887 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...
98.2K 2.8K 108
Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends, Lydia Martin and Jackson Whittemore. ...