Stray kids FF "Secrets"

By FruityFlex

Your best friend was keeping a secret from you that shocks you. Will this secret change your life? More

Info
Last day of school
Secrets
Running away
Meeting her cousin
Caught
Protect you
Protect pt.2
Business Party
Surprise
»○«Update»○«
Ships?
Awkard
It's a date

Forgiveness

485 18 4
By FruityFlex

You woke up. "Uhhhh another borimg day." You go take a shower.

Your mom comes in your room. "Y/n get dress- nvm put on shoes and head to the car." "Ok." You put on your shoes and head outside. "Oh hi Yoon." "Hi Y/n." Yoi get in the car. "Where are we going?" "To eat breakfast." "Oh." You decided to text Crystal and Chan.

CHRIS LOVERS❤

Hello guys :)

Crystal: Hi you in a good mood?

Ya :)

Chan: Hm... wonder why 👀

It's not bc of that ...kinda

Crystal: YOU DATING SOMEONE!?

No

Chan: Not yet...

Crystal: OMG SPILL

Well I have three important things to tell you

Chan: 3!?

Crystal: I'm listening

So yesterday that I went to the business party well um.... Andrew was there and we kinda maybe kissed... Also yesterday Felix and I became friends and rn Im getting FOOD

Chan:...
Chan:TF I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT LIKE THAT GUY AND LOVED FELIX !!!

Crystal: HE WAS THERE WTF ARE YOU GUYS DATING OMG ......

No I'm not dating him it just happened I'm still unsure about him and come on Chan let's be real what are the chances of me dating him?

Chan: YOU HAVE A 100% CHANCE OF DATING HIM BASICALLY RN YOUR CHEATING ON HIM

Crystal: I DONT APPROVE YOU DATING HIM HE'S DANGER KID!!!!

100%? Dont think so even he said it he just wanna be friends and I'm not dating him so calm tf down sis

Chan: YOU DONT KNOW THAT !!!

Crystal: Ight STOP!!!!!

Chan started it

Chan:Me you did for being with another guy

Me and Felix arent even dating

Chan: But you were kissing another guy when you clearly told me you loved Felix

Are you calling me a hoe?

Crystal: Stop guys

Chan:I'm not!!! It's just that you said you loved Felix and all but like you went and kissed another guy and you just dont do that

SEE YOU ARE CALLING ME THAT!!!! AND I ALREADY SAID IT JUST HAPPENED SOMEHOW

Chan: ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT ? ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDNT JUST WANT TO KISS HIM ?

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE JUST LEAVE ME TF ALONE CHRIS!!!!!

Crystal: Now she's mad you guys never listen to me ..... bye

Crystal has logged off

Chan: No Crystal don't get mad

Crystal we're sorry for not listening to you

Chan: You need to make it up for her

Me?!!!!

Chan:Ya since you live more closer to her

BUT THIS IS YOUR FAULT !!!

Chan:MINE?!!!

YES

Chan: WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT IF YOU JUST STICK TO ONE GUY

JUST LEAVE ME TF ALONE CHRIS

Chan: I WILL!!!

Great when I thought today was going to be a good day it turns out to be the worst. "Y/n where here." "What's with the face?"-Yoon "Just got in a little fight with mt friends but it will be ight." "You got into a fight with Crystal?"-Mom "I don't wanna talk about it." "Ok" We all get out of the car. We head inside and sit down. Soon the food came. "So Y/n would you be ok if Yoon moved with us?" "Don't you think it's a little bit early for that?"-Yoon. I look up. "You don't have to answer that."-Yoon. "It's ok if he does." "Really?"-Yoon. "Ya it will be nice" I said smiling.

Crystal Pov

They never listen to me then why should I listen to their stupid argument. But it is true Y/n will have to pick one and I hope she chooses Felix. Andrew probably doesn't even love her. I get out of my room and go out for a walk. " Hey little sis where you going?"-Eric "Fuckoff Eric I'm not in a good mood." "Why?" "None of your business." "Whooa you are mad...who was it?" I push him. "Leave me alone." I started walking to the park. "Eric stop following me your acting like a dog without an owner." "Ouch hurts." I see someone fimiliar. "Eric hide they might see you." "Who?" You pull his shirt so they wouldn't see him." I got a little closer so I can hear their conversation. "So how's it going with that girl?" "Y/n? she actually thinks I like her." "See told you she would be easy." "Ya yesterday we kissed and I found out that her step dad is the boss of the company so more money." "This plan will work well just spend a month with her then get her money." "Got it." I back up. "Wtf I was right." "Shit thats some fucked up shit." "And what you used to do with girl wasnt." "I changed sis." "I need to tell her." "Can I beat him up?" "No not yet." "Ok now?" "No wait another day we dont wanna get caught so leave slow and quietly bc if they get you I wont save you." "Wow your such a good sister." They leave quietly.

Chan Pov

Once I was done texting Y/n I went to the kitchen to get water. "Felix why are you still awake?" "Bc I got hungry" "Its 12:30." "Ik I just got hungry." "Whatever" "Why are you mad?" "I'm not just tired." "Well ya you never sleep." "I do sleep." Felix looks at me. "Ok I kinda dont but I'm starting to STAYS are getting worried of me not resting." "They've been worried about you ever since we debuted." "I'm going to sleep now but before I do." I snatch what Felix was eating. "Hey that's my sausage." "It's mine now." "Ig I'll go to sleep now." "Good kid." "Oh ya how's Y/n ?" "Idk I'm not in good terms with her rn." "Aww why?" "We just had an argument." "You ok?" "Ya we'll ....solve it soon nt serious." "Ight but I'm here to help you." "Ya I'm going to sleep now." "Ight bye goodnight mate." "Gn mate *smiling*"

Y/n Pov

5:00 pm

I was heading to Crystal's house to apologize and to sort things out. I got to her house and knocked. "Oh shit it's you get in we need to tell you something important." Eric said pulling your arm in. "Wait about what?" "Hi Y/n" "Crystal i'm so-." "It's ok but I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "Ok so ...." Crystal explained everything to you. "Omg I shouldn't have trusted him." " See told you he was danger." "So now guys will only want to date me bc of my money!?" "It's ok you can still have Me and Straykids." "What about me!?"-Eric "You too ig." "I just wanna beat his ass up but it also hurts." You started to cry out of no where. "Don't cry for him Y/n he's not worth it." "Ik Crystal idk why i'm crying." Eric slams the door when he got out. "Oh sh*t we need to stop him." We both get up and run out the door. He was already half way to Andrew's house. "Eric stop!"-Crystal. Eric was now knocking on the door and Andrew opened it. We started to run when we saw the door open." He punched Andrew. "Wtf is your problem!?" "Your my problem!" "What did I do to you?" Eric punches him again. "Eric stop!" Crystal holds his arms back. "Stop playing with girls." "Your telling me that when you fucken sleep with them." "Well I changed." "Ha sure so ig you found out right?" "So it's true?" "No Y/n it's all a lie they just don't want me with you." I look at them. " I don't believe you." "Fine then yes I was only dating you bc of your money so what!"-Andrew I slap him. "Fuck you." We leave and go to Crystal house.

6:20

I lay down on Crystal's bed. "I'm sorry Crystal." "I said it was ok." "I also need to say sorry to Chan." "He should be awake by now." She takes out her phone. "What are you doing?" "Ima call him" "Oh." Crystal calls him." "Hi Chris." "Hi Crystal." "Someone is here." "Wydm?" Crystal turns the camera to you. "Oh hi Y/n." "Chan I'm sorry." "Wow not even a hi." Minho appears. "He's been sad bc you guys got in a fight." "Minho!" "What it's true...now y/n tell me are you sure you guys aren't dating?" "Minho get out." "We arent we're just friends." "Just friends!?"-Chan "Well ya." "Tea"-Minho "We arent bsf!?" "Ya we are omg Chan." They all just laugh. "Ok im leaving there isnt anything's interesting anymore." "I also have to go bye Y/n bye Crystal." "Bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 85 10
Imagine the actions that could have been made. If our thought became words, that prompted the change.
91.4K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
90.4K 3.3K 38
ベット? 𝚋𝚎𝚝. an eye for an eye and a friend for a girl. hyunjin and y/n were never in good terms, so in hope of faking their friendship, they offered...
90.8K 3K 25
Hyunjin and Minho were childhood best friends. They did everything together, that is, until Hyunjin told Minho one of his darkest secrets. After that...