Beast To Prince

By PupPupPop

Jayne Hughes owns a pet-shop and is known around her neighborhood to tame any animal. One day she gets a stra... More

Beast To Prince
(Training Amadeus) -Learning Respect-
Training Amadeus oODescriptionOo
Training Amadeus oOExerciseOo
Training Amadeus oOBathingOo
Training Amadeus oOHeatOo
Training Amadeus oOGood-ByeOo
Training Severus oOIntroductionOo
Training Severus oOExcerciseOo
Training Severus oODisciplineOo
Training Severus oOBathingOo
Training Severus oOHeatOo
Training Severus oOGoodByeOo
Training Prince oODescriptionOo
Training Prince oOIntroductionOo
Training Prince oODisciplineOo
Training Prince oOSocializingOo
Training Prince oOHeatOo
Training Prince oOGood-ByeOo
Training Fido (Preview)
Training Fido oOIntroduction Discipline Bathing Exercise- Wait What?!Oo
Training Fido oOGoodByeOo
โ€Missing Youโ€
โ€FairyTaleโ€

Training Fido oODisciplineOo

94.4K 3.5K 586
By PupPupPop

 Jae sits on a chair in the kitchen. She is still hungry even after almost emptying out her whole fridge. The smell of making Fido's own food isn't helping either. Jae stands up from the chair and walks over to her cell phone. She dials Hopper's number and waits as the phone connects. Jae frowns as she hears his voice mail come on. He usually always answers within the first ring, it's weird for him not to answer his phone.

Jae feels something poke her back, she turns around to see Fido behind her holding up his notepad.

Food

She raises an eyebrow and looks to the pan to see it's boiling over. Jae lets out a curse and rushes over to the food and puts the heat down. Jae presses her temples, feeling herself start to get pushed over the limit. Fido walks over to Jae and leans back on the kitchen counter and looks at her face. He quickly writes down on the notepad.

It's not good to stress, Owner. You'll get wrinkles faster.

Jae tries to force on a smile.

“Thanks for your concern.”

I should get something for being so nice. Strip.

Jae re-reads that one last word. She looks back at Fido's dead eyes, then back at the word, then back again. This repeated for a while before Jae took the piece of paper and rips it up. She then glares at Fido and flicks his nose, earning an actual glare this time from him. She first stares at him for a second, shocked that she was able to pull out an emotion from him. Jae shakes her head and returns the glare.

“You shouldn't say-, well. Write something like that.” Jae turns around and goes to continue making the food. “Fido, it's a little nice having you here since you're not as crazy as the others. But you really gotta stop thinking everything will-.”

Jae yelps as she feels Fido come behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. She feels him rest his head on her back and let out a sigh. Another frown comes on her face, but at the same time her cheeks flush a little.

“F-Fido-.”

Jae hears a ringing in the background, making her stop and look around herself. Her eyes narrow as she scans the room, she could of sworn she just heard her phone ring. Jae pulls Fido away from her and searches around her home for her cell. She finally finds it on a counter top in the living room, but her eyes furrow as she sees there was not a missed call. No, that definitely was not in her head. Now that she thinks about it, no one has called her since she took Fido in. Not even a call from Willow.

“Something is definitely wrong.” She mumbles under her breath.

Jae feels a tap on her shoulder and turns around to see Fido.

Something wrong? Are you getting so old your hearing is going bad now?

She resists the urge to slap him across the head.

Jae scowls and puts her phone in her pocket. There is no question, she has to stop by the pet store and make sure everything is going alright. She walks to find Fido's collar and turns back to him.

“We're going to walk to my store, alright.”

What if I don't want to.

“You don't have a choice. You're going.”

I don't want to.

Her hand falters a bit with his collar.

You should be worried about me, not the store.

That is true. She was never this worried about her store when taking care of the other pets. Jae is getting paid to do this, she shouldn't get distracted by outside problems. Willow has Park, she will be fine by herself. It has been only two or three days.

Jae clutches her head, feeling a slight head ache.

“No! We are going to the store!”

She grabs her keys and fastens the collar around Fido's neck before leaving her home. If she actually turned around to look at Fido, she would actually see him showing an expression. He was giving her a hard glare.

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

Jae was practically running to the store, accidentally tugging on Fido's collar a few times in her quick pace. Something inside was just nagging for her to check the store. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something wrong with the store.

Once the store was in sight Jae ran a little faster causing Fido to grunt from the sudden tug around his neck. She races forward and pulls the door open, causing the bell to ring out into the store. Jae was practically panting as she looks around the store. Everything around her was, normal. It wasn't busy and the space was clean. In fact, Willow and Park were sitting around while raising an eyebrow at Jae's panting form. Willow was the first to respond by smiling at her.

“Hey, Jae! You brought Fido!” The girl cooed. She ran up to the pet and began to pat his head. Fido remains the same even with Willow giving him affection.

Jae looks around, still not able to shake off the feeling that something was wrong.

“H-Has the store been alright and,” Jae takes a pause, “-and you?”

Willow stops playing with the teen's hair to turn to Jae with a raised eyebrow.

“Hm? Nothing has been wrong. Store was a bit busy yesterday but I was able to handle it.”

“Don't you mean me.” Mumbled Park, and earning a glare from Willow.

She turns back to Jae with a small pout. “We can take care of it. So just relax and take care of the pets. You're actually pretty lucky to get Fido. Amadeus, Severus, and Prince were a pain compared to the little cutie.”

Jae's mouth presses to a firm line, still not feeling right. She lets out a sigh, figuring that she must have just overreacted. “Alright, but if anything happens call-. Wait a minute.”

Jae turns back to Willow looking her up and down, making the girl blink at her.

“How do you know Severus? I never brought him to the store because he was too loud.”

A look of shock comes on Willow's face for a second, but it comes right off and the girl starts to laugh a little.

“Jae, you always talk about every pet after you get them-.”

“-No, I never told you about Severus because Prince came right after him.”

Jae was walking backwards looking nervously between Willow and Park. While not watching her step she knocks into the table behind her. An item falls off and crashes onto the floor. Jae turns and curses a bit at herself for breaking store merchandise. She kneels down and begins to pick up the pieces, Willow walks up behind her and frowns at the girl.

“Jae, you should go home and rest. There's something really wrong with you-.”

“-This bowl.”

Jae looks at the broken pieces in her hands. They were pieces of a glass, blue bowl. She is a hundred percent sure Willow broke the last one before Jae left. Jae stands up and looks between all three of them.

“Hey! What the hell is going on? !” She yells at all of them.

Jae feels the air in the room stiffen, and in a blink of an eye all three persons are gone from the room. Her eyes widen and she scans the room around her. Did they just disappear? ! She runs out from the store and looks around at the people in the street. That is another thing she failed to notice, all the people in the street where the exact same from the day she left the store. Her mind was reeling, there was only one reason for all of this to happen. Fido has to be behind it.

Jae ran to her house, while sprinting she realized the scenery around her began to fade. The colors began to swirl as she got closer to her house. It kept happening until there was nothing but her house in the middle of a black area. Jae quickens her pace and opens the door to step inside. Her eyes widen, her feet don't touch ground and she falls down a black abyss.

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

Owner. Owner, did you break your back because of the fall? Or did the nightmare give you a shock? Hopefully you didn't die of a heart-attack . . . I take that back, if you died of a heart-attack it would be a easier way for me not to get blamed for your death. Owner, stay dead. Killing you would be hard since I'm not strong.

Who is talking to her? God, what an annoying voice. Jae groans and opens her eyes, only to wince from the light that floods into her vision. She rubs her face and sits up from where she is. Jae freezes at the feeling of the steel floor beneath her. She looks up to see she's in a cold, steel cage. How did she get here? !

Damn, Owner didn't die.

Jae's head snaps up to see Fido. But he was on the outside of the cage bars. Jae slowly stands up, still weary of the situation.

“F-Fido? You can talk?”

The blond shrugs at her question.

No, it's all in your head.

She glares at the teen from the other side of the bars. “Fido, get me out of here!”

It doesn't matter if I let you out. You're asleep.

Jae's eyes widen at him.

“W-What?”

Fido stares at her for a moment before turning to the side to look at something else. Jae suddenly hears the sound of a loud cry. She looks to where Fido was turned to too. Jae feels a part of herself break at the sight.

Severus was kneeling on the ground, panting and out of breath. Men were surrounding him with snares in hand. One man is able to get his snare around Severus' hand, Severus tries to fight back by pulling at the snare. But the man presses a button on the stick, shocking Severus and finally silencing him.

Jae runs up and pushes at the bars on the cage.

“Hey! Stop it!”
It's not the Severus you trained. That one killed seventeen employees, and marred thirteen. He was deemed 'untamable' and put down.

Jae continues to stare in horror at the sight of a limp Severus being carried off. This is why Hopper needed her so much. So this wouldn't happen any more.

Why are you crying? It's just a flashback from my memories.

“Take me back home.” Jae mumbles with her head down.

Fido looks down at her before looking back up to the scene around him.

You're back in your house. You've just been asleep for two days. The reason why I was labeled dangerous is because I'm a hypnotist. Killing with weapons is such a pain, you get a huge mess and the person struggles to fight back. Making them fall asleep and slowly killing them is better.

Jae was staring at Fido with wide eyes. That's why she's been hungry for the last two days, she hasn't eaten a bite since . . . Who knows when!

You want to know why I can't talk?

There was a pause from Jae before she spoke, “Why?”

They shoved a pipe down my throat, destroying my vocal cords. The company thought I wouldn't be able to hypnotize people if I couldn't use my voice. They forgot I could use my eyes too.

Her mouth gapes open. Just like a puppy mill, doing whatever to get the product out even if it means battering them up.

I hate 'All From Heaven', they try to tame us. We were tamed at first to kill, now they want us to be tamed as house pets.

Fido looks back to Jae, still having his emotionless expression. But, she could see something else in his eyes. It was hate. No wonder he hates her, he sees Jae as another employee for 'All From Heaven'. Jae presses her mouth to a fine line, she then walks backwards a bit before sitting on the ground. She has one trick up her sleeve. Jae was stupid for not reading the guide, she was hitting herself for not taking Hopper's warning. Now she is near death by starvation/thirst because of it. But this is her last resort, and her life is on the line.

Silence commences for a long time. She could see out of the corner of her eye Fido fidgeting a bit.

So scared you can't speak? Wow, Owner is more of a coward than I thought.

Jae sits silently, ignoring his banters. She finally speaks with a slight smile towards him.

“Fido, I was able to tame the others not using any violence.” She thought of Prince for a moment, but that didn't count since he enjoyed the pain. Jae stands and walks to Fido and extends her hand to him with a slight smile. She could see Fido's face flash with confusion.

“I promise to treat you like a companion, and be treated with care and affection. Just like how a pet should be, so lets start over Fido.”

Something snaps inside the teen.

He slaps her hand away, making Jae's eyes widen at the sudden emotion. On his face, his expression was confusing. She couldn't tell if he was angry, confused, or afraid.

Don't touch me! Can't you see what's going on? I'm killing you! Stop trying to act like an angel all the time! Goddammit, Jae, hate me!

Jae continued to stare at him in shock, this time she is seeing emotion on his face. She frowns a bit at him.

“Fido, I would never hate you.”

His face flinches at her voice. Fido clenches his teeth together along with his hands before disappearing from her sight. The scenery around her changes, Jae now finds herself in a dark abyss. She sighs and lays down on the ground while putting her arms over her eyes.

“Damn, I feel hungry.”

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

She doesn't know how much time has passed. Hell, how can she tell when there's no clock and everything around her is darkness. Her thoughts kept going back to Fido. What has he been doing without her there? Jae hopes no one has called her, especially from the store. Who knows how Willow would react with her not answering her calls.

She hopes Fido's been eating well.

Jae feels a sudden shake around her. Also the sound of her name being called out. Immediately light floods her vision and she hears a loud commotion around her. Jae let out a dry gasp.

“Jae! Oh my God, you're still alive.” She heard Hopper's voice come from above her.

Her vision was still blurry but she could see the outline of his red hair, along with his colorful bandana. Jae then feels a water bottle pushed to her lips.

“Jae, you have to drink. But take it slowly.”

Jae takes a drink out of the bottle. But her eyes widen as she realizes the situation. Jae pushes the bottle to the side and looks around her. What happened to Fido? !
Her eyes race around the room until it lands on the blond teen. He was being blind folded and pushed down to the ground by All From Heaven employees. Jae tries to stand up but Hopper pushes her back down with a frown on his face.

“Jae! You have to rest, you're body's been inactive for two days and you haven't eaten or drunk anything.”

“Hopper! What are they going to do to-.”

She stops and looks down at herself. Wait, she's not hungry. She's not thirsty either. Jae ignores Hopper and stands up and pushes past the people holding down Fido.

“Get away from him!”

Jae gets to the boy and kneels down to take off the blindfold. She smiles as she sees his blue and green eyes again, and that he had his usual emotionless expression. Fido was looking at her directly in the eyes, almost as if testing to see if Jae would look away or cover his eyes again.

Hopper races forward and pulls Jae's to face him with a glare.

“Are you crazy? ! You almost died! If we haven't found you, you would have died from starvation and thirst-!”

“-Hopper, I'm not hungry or thirsty.”

“Then you run up to him and look at his eyes-! Wait, what did you say?” Hopper stops his ranting and deadpans at her.

Jae smiles at him.

“Give me three more days Hopper, I can do this.”

Hopper opens and closes his mouth a few times, trying to find reasons for Jae not to continue training Fido. He then sighs and looks to Fido, only to flinch and cover his eyes with his hands. Hopper turns to talk to Jae, but instead faces the other way.

“Two days, and just like in the manual. We All From Heaven is not responsible for any injury or death that may come upon you.”

He then waved for the other employees to move out, while still keeping one hand around his eyes. Hopper then turns around and begins to walk out of her house . . . but not before knocking into the walls a few times.

Jae's eye twitches at his acts and watches until all of them are out of the house. Once the door shuts closed she turns to Fido who is still sitting on the ground, and sees he is giving her his dead stare again. She smiles at him and kneels down to the teen.

“Thanks for feeding me and giving me something to drink.”

He turns his head to the side at her comment.

Whatever, I just wanted to torture you more by making you survive longer.

Jae laughs a little and pets the top of his head, earning a look of shock to come on his face. Jae smiles bigger and stands up while offering her hand to the teen.

“I'll make you a real meal. I bet you haven't been eating good with me gone.”

Fido stares at her hand and looks back up at her emotionless. She takes his silence as a decline for her hand. Jae puts her hand back and walks to the kitchen, getting ready to make Fido something to eat.

Fido watches her leave him into the kitchen. A frown comes on his face as he looks down to his hand. His teeth grind against each other as he clutches his head.

What the hell is wrong with me? !

“Did you say something, Fido?”

You're hearing is getting bad, Owner.

Jae resisted the urge to ruin his food.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

. . .

Yeah, been a while. The senile old bat (summer history teacher) assigned me three essays, two drawings, and a time line to do by the 30th . . . . Also a test on every single President that ever lived.

Never have I ever wanted to punch someone so bad in my life.

Anyway! Last chapter will be the last for Fido! Then I'm going to have an extra chapter, which will be pure crack!fic. And then . . . We'll wait and see :3

I'm hoping to finish this story by the middle of September.

Thanks to any of you who put up with my long absences. And I'm sorry to say it will probably last a little longer.

Hope you're all having a good summer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 871 18
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* ~Not Edited~ Description coming soon... *Not Edited* Warning! With 6 different relationships... there will be many...
1.4M 34.2K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
5.4K 51 43
*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest reading that one first* Olivia agreed to marr...
409K 10.8K 56
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...