Dangerous Love

By CloudiLynn

"Careful Bella, keep licking your lips like that and I'll have to take you right here right now." A smirk was... More

Author's Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - finale
Authors note!!!!

Chapter 23

6.8K 186 18
By CloudiLynn

ALRIGHT. THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. A LONG CHAPTER OF KINKY SMUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

IT GETS HARDCORE BABES, SO BE CAREFUL.

NOT IN ANY WAY FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Dedicated to my readers! But also ShadoRocke promised you I'd give it to you ;)

Also, remember that ONLY FOR TODAY I am skipping the storyline. After this chapter, we're going straight back to Ryan being in the coma.

have fun ;)
-----------------------
Narrator POV
-----------------------

"I'm sorry daddy," Bella said. She looked up at Ryan's face, a tear spilling out of her eye. "I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"I told you not to talk to any other men!" Ryan yelled. His eyes grew dark. They weren't the beautiful gray eyes that Bella new. They were anything but.

"You will be punished," Ryan said, smirking. He knew she liked being punished.

"Okay, daddy," Bella said. She bent down in front of Ryan.

"Take off your clothes, kitten," Ryan growled, his eyes growing dark with lust.

She took off her tank top and shorts, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She looked up at Ryan.

"Can you do the rest, daddy?"
She looked up at him with her adorable blue eyes.

"I'd love to, kitten," he said, leaning down. He ripped off her bra and slowly tugged her underwear down to her ankles. He was eager to reach the place he craved for.

He was waiting for her words. "Fuck me hard, daddy," she whispered.

He smirked. There they are. He thought.

"Your wish is my command, kitten," Ryan growled, smashing his lips onto hers. He thrusted his tongue roughly into her mouth. Though it was rough, Bella liked it that way.

Bella began grinding into Ryan without realizing it. Their lips moved in perfect sync; her hands ran through his dark, cropped hair.

They pulled apart to catch their breath, only for Ryan to pick her up and carry her to the 'Room of Intimacy' where they would consummate.

He licked and nibbled on her shoulder while carrying her there.

He placed her bottom on the edge of the king sized bed, and spread her legs apart. He bent down this time, to where he was level with Bella's wet, tasty arousal.

"Daddy, please!" Bella begged. She arched her back, keeping eye contact.

"Please what?" He questioned, smirking.

"Please eat me, daddy!" Bella pleaded harder. Her hands were in fists now. She was urging for him to continue.

"Good girl," Ryan added, growling lowly under his breath before leaning in.

When he slid his tongue along Bella's slit, she could feel the sparks ignite all throughout her body. The pleasure was insane.

She moaned, arching her back. She grabbed onto the sheets of the bed to contain a scream.

Ryan sucked on her clit, tasting the juices that couldn't seem to stop leaving her. He enjoyed that. He circled her with his tongue, and bit on it softly.

She resisted the urge to scream. But Ryan, though, didn't quite like that.

He grabbed her face with his one hand, looked up at her, and said, "Don't hold in those beautiful sounds."

She nodded her head. Ryan bent back down to her dripping hole and thrusted his tongue inside of her. She was very wet . . .

She moaned. "Daddy!" She screamed loudly.

Ryan enjoyed Bella's inpatience. And her screams. He wanted more.

He took his index finger and pushed it inside of her dripping wet sex. He pushed it in once, receiving a moan from Bella, and thrusted once more before adding a second finger. Bella screamed loudly.

"Yes baby doll, let it all out," Ryan said calmly.

"Please Daddy, you know what I want," Bella begged, still groaning from Ryan's thrusts. She began pushing her hips forward to match his pace.

"Yes kitten. Do you want me to fuck you hard, so hard its like you're in heaven?"

"Yes daddy," Bella said, screaming when Ryan's fingers left her hole.

He slurped her juices off of his fingers and placed his hands back at his side. He threw his clothes off, standing up.

"Kitten . . ." Ryan warned. "I won't be easy."

"Yes daddy. I don't want it easy," Bella said.

Ryan readied himself at the end of the bed. He put Bella's legs on top if his shoulders. He yanked his briefs off, revealing his throbbing member.

"Please, Daddy . . ." Bella pleaded, biting her tiny finger.

Ryan enjoyed Bella's begging. He craved to hear her screaming "DADDY!" at the top of her lungs. And that was exactly what he was going to get.

He thrusted himself inside of her hot entrance. Bella grabbed his upper arms, scraping her nails on him.

"Oh my . . ." She moaned.

He started slowly, but hell - 'slow' was the least of things that would come out of tonight.

"Faster, Daddy!" Bella yelled, thrusting her hips upward. Ryan smirked.

"Fuck, kitten, you're so tight." Ryan thrusted again, feeling her walls beginning to tighten.

"FASTER!!" Bella screamed. Ryan did just that; he sped up, thrusting so deep inside of her she was seeing stars.

"DDDAAADDDDDDYYY!!" Bella shouted, scraping her nails on Ryan's back. Ryan felt like he was bleeding back there.

He thrusted a couple more times. Bella's walls of her core were getting tighter and tighter, her orgasm was coming soon.

"DADDY!" Bella screamed, orgasming. The orgasm was hard and sudden.

She fell back onto the bed with Ryan, panting. They were tired. That was one hell if a night.

--------------------
Submission
--------------------

Ryan walked up to Bella, who was sleeping in her bed. He tapped her shoulder once, then twice, before watching her stretch her arms and wake up.

"Stand up," Ryan demanded. Bella stood up, her legs wobbly, and kept her face down. Her hair covered her face.

"Are you thisty?" Ryan asked, smirking. He knew exactly what he was going to do.

Bella nodded her head. Ryan took her hand, and led her to the hot tub.

***

Ryan took Bella's hand, and pulled her carefully into the hot tub with him.

She sat in carefully next to him, careful not to get too close. But Ryan had other plans.

"Get on my lap, Bella," he whispered. He pulled her on top of him, getting a good view of what he would enjoy tasting later.

He placed small, wet kisses on her neck, leading towards her collarbone. He nibbled at her soft, creamy skin, and began licking at her sweet spot.

Bella moaned softly, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck. She played with his hair whilst feeling the pleasure Ryan was giving her.

She leaned into his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Ryan thought it was adorable, but he looked into Bella's and eyes and gave her a kiss on the lips.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth and licked the roof of her mouth. Their lips moved slower than they normally would.

"Can we go to the room?" Bella asked Ryan. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Ryan smirked, knowing that Bella would rather be in a room with handcuffs, vibrators, and--

"Yes," Ryan whispered. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to The Secret Room.

He placed her on the bed and stripped her of her clothes. She was wearing a showey nightgown that was wet at the bottom because of the water from the hot tub.

"What do you want for me to use?" Ryan asked Bella.

Bella pointed at the handcuffs. She was eager to be cuffed down at the bedpost, ready for Ryan to eat her out.

"Naughty girl," Ryan said, smirking. He grabbed the cuffs from he table and walked back over to the bed. He cuffed Bella's arms on the post of the bed. He took two extra pairs of cuffs and tied her legs to the end. Her legs were at a 120 degree angle.

Ryan licked her lips and bent down, his face level with Bella's delicious, wet arousal.

"Please, Ryan . . ." Bella begged.

"Did you just call me Ryan?" Ryan asked, looking up. Bella didn't understand what she did wrong.
"In this room, you are my submissive. You will call me Master or Sir. Only in this room."

"Yes, Master," Bella said, nodding her head.

"That was a warning. Next time will equal punishment. Understand?"

Bella whispered yes, but Ryan didn't hear it.

"Use your words," Ryan growled

"Yes, Master," Bella said louder this time.

Ryan leaned in slowly, and gave the tip of Bella's clit and kiss. He then licked around it - tasting every bit of her juice - and thrusted his tongue inside of her.

She squealed-- biting her lip so hard it began to bleed. The pleasure sremed too real. She couldn't contain herself.

Ryan ate her out, enjoy in every bit of what she had to give. She tasted amazing.

Bella was enjoying herself, too, as Ryan added in two fingers all at once.

"Fuck, yes, Ryan!" Bella screamed at the top of her lungs. She realized then, that she was in big trouble.

Suddenly, Ryan stopped, pulling his face and fingers out of her, and looked up. "Did you just curse-- and call me 'Ryan?'"

Bella gulped and nodded her head.

Boy, was she in for some serious punishment.

**too lazy to write the rest. Create the imagination of Ryan spanking Bella in your head, if you want to**

--------------------
Threesome
--------------------

Hey guys, I'm sure that since nobody wants Martin as the third male, I'm making up a new name. Hope ya enjoy.

Bella's POV

I fell into Ryan's arms after my second orgasm, too tired to move, and situated myself back on the sink.

Ryan went to go check on the door. It was still locked.

We were indeed fucking each other in the McDonalds male restroom.

We'd done it in Wendys, and Arby's-- and this was our third Tim in McDonalds.

We were panting, out of breath, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him anothr big kiss, tasting the roof of his mouth.

"Fuck," I breathed out. Ryan leaned down and licked my right nipple.

As he was doing this, we heard the door creak open.

We turned and saw Derrik, the really hot cashier who took our order.

"Ohh... sorry-- wrong restroom," Derrik said awkwardly, opening the door.

"Wait!" Ryan said, holding his arm out. "Stay. We can always use a third." Ryan smirked.

Derrik's face went red in a matter of seconds. He gulped, and stared at my breasts.

"You can have a taste, if you want," Ryan said. He raised his eyebrow.

The red faced, nervous little Derrik walked up to Bella and locked his lips when he looked at her breasts.

"Do it," Bella said, using her seductive voice. Derrik leaned in and gave Bella's left breast a little suck.

He lifted his head up and blushed even harder. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it back down to my breasts. He sucked and kissed softly. I moaned loudly, a sign that I wanted more.

Derrik gave me more.

He did his work even more fiercely. He rubbed his boner up against my core.

I looked over at Ryan, who was staring at us and enjoying it, and grinned. He was perfect for this occcasion.

Ryan bent down, next to Derrik, and kissed my inner thigh. They were both doing wonders to me.

Ryan started licking and sucking on my clit, while Derrik was still doing a fantastic job sucking on my breasts.

Then Ryan thrusted his tongue into me.

"FUCK!" I screamed. I dug my nails into Derriks back. He threw off his uniform and jacket and let me dig my nails into him.

I pushed my hips and matched my pattern with Ryan, all the while Derrik was slowly kissing his way up my neck.

His lips crashed onto mine and I felt a spark trail downs my spine and land at my core.

He kissed my lips with urgency; his tongue slipped into my mouth and he licked my bottom lip.

There are two men's tongue inside of me right now.

I could feel my walls of my core tightening, and my orgasm came suddenly. I shook all over the sink and fell to the floor of the restroom.

"Oh, shit..." I said. I heard a zipper and I turned around, only to be pushed into the wall. In a flash, Derrik thrusted his 8 inch into me.

He laid back down to the floor, him on top of me. I moaned loudly feeling tingles being sent through my body.

I closed my eyes but felt something on my mouth. When I opened my eyes, I saw Ryan thrusting his 9 inch into my mouth.

There are two dicks inside me right now.

Holy shit...

Ryan was smirking. He thrusted into me as did Derrik, and the pleasure became all to much for me.

"I'm almost there . . ." Ryan said. After a couple more thrusts, he came in my mouth. I licked all his juices and orgasmed when Derrik was done.

"Okay, 4 orgasms is enough for me..." I said, laughing. I threw my clothes back on and went through with the rest if my day.

----------------
69 Dares
----------------
This isn't really a kink, but I was bored so I just added it anyways :/

Bella's POV

"Alright, guys, the 68th dare is to make out with the person to your right," Nicole said, looking to her right. She had to make out with Steven.

Bella looked to her right and saw she had to make out with Daniel. Daniel was alright, she had no probably with his tongue in her mouth or anything.

Daniel grabbed her head with his two hands and attached his lips with hers. Their lips moved slowly, but in perfect sync. His tongue slid in her mouth, tasting every inch of her mouth.

"Okay, guys, stop!" Nicole confirmed. She threw her hand up and read the next card.

"The 69th dare is . . ." She said. She looked at the card and her eyes went wide. "To 69 with the person two slots to the left!"

For some reason I changed from narrator POV to Bella's POV... and idk why I did it but I'm too lazy to change it ;)

I looked to my left and skipped a person, landing on Ryan Miller. Ryan eyed me, smirking. We'd both had a strong attraction toward one another.

"There are 14 rooms in this hotel, so find a room, and 69 like no other!" Nicole screamed, throwing her hands up. She was glad to be partnered up with Alec, her crush.

I grabbed Ryan's arm, and ran for the nearest room. I was ready to have him in a room all alone with me.

"I'm gonna ravish that damn pussy of yours," Ryan added, smirking. I pulled him into the nearest room and closed the door shut.

"Lets do this damn thing," I said, determined. I was more than excited to proceed with this activity.

I pushed him up against the door, took the hem of his gray shirt and pulled it off. I was eager.

"Damn, Bella, you're fiesty. I like it." Ryan smirked, pulling my ripped jeans off my long legs. He forced my tank top off of my body and licked my nipples harshly. He bit and nibbled and sucked - while my arms wrapped around his head.

After we were finished removing our clothing, we rushed to the bed to "69 like no other." But, of course, this started out with a long, 30 minute make out session. It became clear to us that everyone else must've taken as long as us, because no one came to knock on our door.

We got into the position, on the bed, and began doing what we were supposed to do.

I'd never believed the people who said It was fun, but hell, I was wrong.

He licked on my clit, circling it with his tongue, and thrusted it into me occasionally, causing me to shake slightly. I think he enjoyed his part, too, because he would moan into my arousal sometimes.

I gave him a fucking nice blowjob that he'd better appreciate. I licked and sucked on every inch of his throbbing member.

I swirled around the tip, like he did to my clit, and have a tiny nibble at the end. I swallowed his delicious cum that came with it.

After 69 for about 25 minutes, we walked out to the living room, to see it empty. So what did we do?

We ran straight back for the room and did a second round.

----------------
PFFFFFFT

this took me THREE HOURS to write so don't judge. Hope you enjoyed it tho.

VOTE. SERIOUSLY THIS CHAPTER WAS 3000 WORDS SO PRESS THAT STAR BUTTON RIGHT NOW.

I might do a second part to this when I reach 10k ;)

Sure, I was a little uncomfortable writing this, but remember that I'm doing this for you guys! Love you all.

OKKI. Well I'm tired now so imma hop off. See y'all later! :)

xx
CloudiLynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
134K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
132K 10.7K 41
Tia was the most sought after model in Germany. Flanked with grace and beauty she was destined to be more. However she suffered at the hands of an ab...