My Abusive Thug

By TelleTheMisfit

Copyright (c) 2014 by @TelleTheMisfit All Rights reserved. The characters and events in this book are fictit... More

My Abusive Thug
Introduction of Marques
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an Update!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Meeting The Parents
Good News
Chapter 7: A Night Out of Town
Chapter 8: Getting Ambushed
Not an Update
Chapter 9: Three Steps Ahead of You
Chapter 10: Playing Dirty Part 1
Chapter 11: Playing Dirty Part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Stay Strong
Chapter 14: A Moment of Truth
Not an Update
Chapter 15
Not an Update
Chapter 17
Ch. 18 Too Little Too Late
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Boyfriend #2
Chapter 21: A Baby?!
Not an Update
Ch. 22
Ch. 23 When You Least Expect It Part 1
Character Looks, and descriptions
Ch. 24 When You Least Expect It Part 2
Ch. 25 Push It
Important News
Epilogue
Sequel
Its here

Chapter 16: Tired

59.1K 1.3K 673
By TelleTheMisfit

Mel's Mom Tami is in MultiMedia. :)

Melanie's Pov 🙆

Marques pulled into the driveway. We both stepped outside of the car. When I reached the door I saw a envelope sitting on the front steps.

"What is that?" Asks M walking up behind me.

"I have no idea. Let's read it inside."

I dig my key out of my bag. I unlock the door and walk inside.

I take my shoes off before walking any further into the house.

We get settled in the living room.

I rip the envelope open and a letter falls out.

I read the letter out loud. It goes something like this:

Dear Melanie,

I know I'm the last person you want hear from right now. I feel terrible for everything I've done to you. I let money get in the way of our friendship. I barely even recognize myself anymore. I should have just asked you for the money. But you know me better than that. I couldn't bring myself to do it. That day I tried to kill myself, was an awful day for me. Everything seemed to be falling apart. I never told you this but my parents disowned me. I haven't been the same ever since. You're probably thinking why didn't I tell you. I know that's still no reason to sleep with your boyfriend. I shook have ended that a long time ago, and no I didn't start that when you guys started talking. We were having sex months before you guys got together. It was just a physical attraction. Marques has always had a thing for you. That's why I pushed you to talk to him. We were never in a relationship. He had many other girls. Must of them were cut off when he got with you. None of that even matters anymore. I just want to say I'm sorry for all of the pain I caused you. I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Melanie you're a good person. You were always there for me when no one else was. I miss our friendship. I know that might sound crazy. Please let me make it up to you. I would like to talk to you in person. I'm allowed to have visitors. It would mean a lot to me if you came to see me.

Love,

Leah

End of letter.

"Wow that was a lot." Says M

"Yeah I know."

"Are you going to visit her?" Asks M he surprised me asking that question.

"I'm not sure yet. I thought you would tell me not to ever speak to her again."

"I could do that, but what's the point? I already came between your friendship. I can't put the blame on her forever. It was both of our faults. Leah and I should have told you from the beginning. I know you're still hurting. I think you should visit her. I'm not saying right now. But when you feel comfortable. You two have been friends since the 1st grade. I can't believe I was dumb enough to think I could change that." Says M

"This is too much for one day. Can we talk about this another time. I'm going to bed."

"I didn't mean to upset you." Says M

"I know it's not your fault. I just need my space. There's so much going through my head right now."

I throw the letter on couch. I can't even look at it anymore.

I go upstairs and head into the bedroom.

I need a warm bubble bath. I go into the bathroom and run my bath water. Adding bubbles and throwing flowers in there. I light some candles and decorate them around the tub.

I go into my closet and grab a bra and a pair of panties.

I place them on the side.

I walk over to the mirror and put my hair in a bun.

I strip out of my clothes and step into the tub.

I make myself comfortable and try to relax.

My mind wanders back to the letter.

I'm so confused. It's like I want to hate Leah I really do. Then I remember that she's in a wheelchair and start to feel bad. It's not fair now I feel like the bad guy. I don't know why all of a sudden Marques wants to be be Team Leah. He's not making me feel any better. I'm sure he's just trying to mess with my head. I don't even take him serious anymore. 😒

********Later on that night

"You okay?" Asks M

"Not really."

"Are you still thinking about that girl?" Asks M

"Oh now she's that girl. Before she was Leah."

"Why you acting like this?" Asks M looking angry.

"You keep asking me about something that I'm not in the mood to talk about. This is all your fault. You should have just kept your fucking dick in your pants. Then I wouldn't be going through this shit!"

"Don't start I thought you moved on. You don't have to bring this back up." Yells M

"Yes I do its easy for you and her. I'm the one that everyone laughs at. Everyone thinks I'm idiot for taking you back. I really want to know what I did to make you cheat. What's wrong with me? I should have just went with my gut feeling. I knew you were too good to be true."

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?! I can't change what's happened. I have to live with it for the rest of my life." Yells M

"Poor Marques he has the world on his shoulders. I didn't tell you to sleep with her. I didn't make you hit me. You know what I can't do this. I thought I could act like nothing happened. That letter just made all these feelings come back. I hate you."

"Please don't do this. You don't mean it. This is exactly what she wants. If we break up she'll be winning. Don't give her the satisfaction. Mel I need you." Says M looking he's about to cry.

I've never seen him like this before. 👀😨

I kind of feel bad. Stop it Melanie he's just playing with your emotions. Don't fall for it.

"You're full of shit. I'm out of here."

I climb out of bed and run into my closest.

I grab a suitcase and open it. I start yanking my clothes off of hangers and throwing them into the suitcase.

There's still a bunch of clothes. I could care less about them anymore. Most of them are from M anyway. He can give them to his next bitch.

I quickly change into my Juicy Couture sweatsuit. I throw on my nike slides. I put my hair in a low ponytail.

I roll my suitcase into bedroom.

I start walking towards the door. But of course Marques had to block the door.

"You're crazy if you think I'm letting you leave me." Says Marques

"Move out of the way. I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I'm not afraid of you anymore. I'm so tired of being your personal doormat. Those days are long gone."

"I don't understand where this is coming from. I love you Melanie isn't that enough. I took you to see my mama." Says M

"And I thank you for that. It's just not enough. I finally realized I deserve better. I'm not settling for just anything. I want to be with someone whose not going to hit me when he's angry. I want someone whose not going to step out on me."

"I can change I'm trying so hard. Please just give me another chance." Begs M

"I'm sorry but I can't. I mean it this time I'm DONE!"

"You don't mean it. I bet your ass will be back. You always come back to me." Says M

"Yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night."

I push him out of my way.

I was almost down the stairs, when he runs after me.

I continue walking down the steps. I open the door and walk outside.

I unlock my trunk and throw the suitcase inside it.

I close it and get inside the drivers seat.

Marques just had to go and grab my door.

"Let my door go so I can leave."

"No I don't want you to leave." Says M

"I'm not playing with you. Let go of the door. I'll drive off with it open. Try me if you want to."

"You wouldn't dare." Says M

"Watch me."

I put the key ignition and drive off. He finally let's go of the door. I close the door slamming it in his face.

I kept driving for hours until I finally ended up in my parents driveway. I see both cars in the driveway.

I get out of the car and walk towards the house.

I ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer.

A few minutes later the door swings open.

"Mel what are you doing here this late?" Asks my mom

"I just... Um can I come in?"

"Of course." Says my mom

She steps aside and lets me in. I close the door and follow after her.

"What happened? Did you and my future son in law have another fight?" Asks my mom

"Yes and don't call him that. I will never marry that fool. We are through."

"Wait what? Why he was perfect for you. Your father would be very upset to hear you talking like this. Marques is one of his best business partners." Says my mom

"So what does that have to do with me? I'm not happy mommy."

"Aww baby why?" Asks my mom

"I tried to tell you a long time ago. It's just too much."

"I don't know what to say." Says my mom

"You guys put all the blame on Leah. As much as I can't stand her it's not all her fault. She didn't force herself onto him."

"You don't know that. I think you guys should just work it out." Says my mom

I see talking to her is getting me nowhere.

"If he calls just say I'm not here."

"I won't lie for you." Says my mom

"Mommy really? I don't know why I even bothered coming here. It's obvious you and daddy already have your mind made up. You can't map out my future. I'm not getting back with him. I don't care what you say. I'll take over the family business, but that's it."

I get up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Asks my mom

"Away from you. I've had enough of everyone for one day. You know I liked it better when you were drunk. At least then you had no idea what was going on. Now it's like I can't even talk to you anymore."

My mother calls after me. I ignore her and walk back to my car.

I could go to Lena's house. I decide against it and drive to a hotel.

The valet guy takes my car. I take my suitcase out of the car. I roll it inside the lobby.

I walk over to the front desk. I almost paid with my credit card. Then I switched to Cash. The last thing I need is Marques finding out where I'm staying.

I pay for my room. The guy at the front desk hands me a card for my

room.

I walk over to the elevator and see there all taken. A few minutes later one opens up. I walk inside and push the button for the 5th floor.

I was waiting for my floor when the elevator stopped and someone walked in. I didn't even look up at first. Whoever walked in smelled so good.

I looked up and saw the sexist man. This boy was fine he almost looked better than Marques. He stood at 5'11 tall with a nice tanned complexion. He wasn't too tall but he wasn't short either. He had long black curly hair. It was in a sloppy bun on top of his head. His lips were big and plump. They looked like they were made for kissing. His eye brows were beautiful. He also had chin hair. It complimented his face perfectly.

I must of been staring hard because I heard him clear his throat.

"You like what you see?" He asked licking his lips.

I found myself getting nervous. I don't even know this man and he got me feeling some type of way. Get it together Mel.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay. What's your name beautiful?" He asks

"I'm .... Mel.. Melanie."

"Melanie I like that. My name is Shamoy." He says

"That's an interesting name. It suits you."

"Thank you." Says Shamoy

I look up and see I reached my floor.

"Well it looks like this is my floor. It was nice meeting you Shamoy."

"Likewise. I hope I see you again Miss Melanie." Says Shamoy flashing me with his beautiful smile.

It made me melt inside.

I get off the elevator and watch as it closes.

Damn he was gorgeous. 😭

I dig my card of my jacket and slide it through the card slot. My room opens up and I see bags already waiting for me.

I close the door behind me.

I climb into bed and hit the sheets. I plan on dreaming about that mystery elevator man.

***********************************

Please excuse any errors in this chapter.

Vote and Comment 🌚💕

•A lot happened in this chapter.

So what do y'all think?

•Mel finds an envelope on her doorstep

•The letter was from Leah. Leah apologized for her actions. Is she sincere?

•Should Melanie visit Leah?

•Mel and M Argue

•Are they really over?

•Was Mel's mom wrong for taking Marque's side?

•Mel meets a mystery man in the elevator. Do you think I she'll see Shamoy again?

-TelleTheMisfit 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.7K 21
platonic eleventh doctor imagines [ Β© -jisungpark]
5M 449K 93
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4M 146K 40
After the unexpected death of her uncle, 21-year-old, Ivy Burgos' father assigns her a bodyguard. She is spoiled, temperamental, and pissed off. But...
30K 529 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...