Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•twenty three•

17.5K 838 364
By UrMyHopee

"Jungkook, where are you taking me?"

You look at your boyfriend with a quirked eyebrow, questioning his actions. Seated beside you with one hand on the steering wheel and the other laced with yours, he drives further into the night.

"You'll see..." he says, a small grin creeping onto his face as he keeps his eyes on the road. The sleeves of his black formal shirt were rolled up and you could see his veins clearly popping out. The sight makes you feel a mix of feelings but you decide to push them away and focus on the conversation.

"That's what you said fifteen minutes ago!" You exasperate and face forward to watch the road.

You didn't understand any of his actions. After you finished your meal with Jungkook you thought he was going to take you straight home. But he immediately took a wrong turn while driving and you threw questions at him time and time again. You thought he would grow annoyed by how much complaining you were doing and end up telling you. But he kept replying with the same phrase and kept the small smile on his, causing you to grow frustrated.

The night was slowly approaching and the light of the day was soon to disappear. Jungkook breaks the silence.

"So what did Hyung-woo call you for?"

Your mind strikes surprised as his sudden question is announced. Jungkook was only asking to distract you from his surprise, completely oblivious to the fact that you thought he was suspicious you were hiding something.

"Uh-uhm...it was...a practice to check on my dance moves."

"Yeah? You did come back rather quickly though, was it a short practice?"

"Y-yup." you force your gaze outside the window, stuttering.

Jungkook takes his off the road to quickly glance at you, noticing your nervous tone. "You okay, babe? Cold?" He rubs his thumb over your hand.

You sigh and look down. There was no point in keeping something like this from him. He had every right to know and you didn't want to be the girlfriend who kept things from him.

"It was nothing. He just told me about a lot of offers to work with companies in America."

Jungkook's eyes widen and he looks at you with a surprisingly proud face. "Really? Noona, that's great!"

You blink multiple times at his reaction. "B-but, Jungkook I turned them down."

His expression changes at your reply "Why?"

"Because it means I'd be so far away from you, honey. I don't want that."

He nods silently, thinking about how much you must really love him to give that up.

When he doesn't say anything you squeeze his hand "I love you, Jungkook."

He looks at you "I love you too"

You smile and roll down the window. You stick your arm out along with your head, letting the blow your hair out of your view.

"Noona, come back in. That's dangerous." Jungkook warns, getting a bit worried at your sudden actions.

You lean back in and grin at him, radiantly "Do you wanna know something?"

His big eyes capture yours, smiling softly when he sees your grin "What?"

"I love you." Your grin grows goofy and you squeal, giggling.

Jungkook shakes his head and chuckles "You're such a goofball."

Leaning out of the window again, you shout into the passing wind "I LOVE JEON JUNGKOOK! AND I WILL LOVE FOREVER!"

"Babe," he laughs, gently squeezing your hand to get your attention. "Be careful of the passing cars."

"FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!"

Hearing those words come of your mouth set Jungkook's heart exhilarating. He truly hoped that you meant them, knowing that in a few minutes he was about to find out.

Another car pulls up beside yours. A middle aged woman sits behind the steering wheel, giving you a stern look as she shouts.

"GET BACK INSIDE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!"

.

The car pulls to a stop after Jungkook skillfully parks the car between two others. Your eyebrows furrow as you concentrate on the view outside the front window. You step outside the car, closing the door slowly as you take in the beautiful sight of the destination.

The smell of salt burns your nostrils. Crashing against the shore, small waves wash the night's debris onto the land. Untouched golden sand covers the floor as far as your eyes can see. Soothing, a gentle sea breeze rustles through your hair.

"You brought me to a beach?"

You ask, still studying the sea of surprises before you with wondrous eyes. Jungkook approaches you from behind and wraps strong arms around you. He brushes his lips against your cheek to plant a gentle kiss. "Is it okay?"

You slightly turn your head and kiss his patient lips, giving him an answer of approval. "It's so beautiful, thank you."

He kisses you again, pulling back he replies "I'm glad."

Jungkook unwraps his arms from you and laces his fingers with yours to pull you onto the beach. His leg carries him quickly, pulling you to the edge of the sea. The soft sand crumples beneath your toes as you stand alongside him.

The water lapses and the sea foam dances wildly at your feet before retreating back into the endless expanse. Your eyelids flutter close as you breathe in the salty aroma. Scrunching your toes, you feel the softness of the sand, still damp from the retreating tide. The sand blurs out in a blissful trance, the shore fading into liquid gold, vivid in the brilliant light. Your red lips curve upward.

You bestow you gaze to the far off horizon, the flaring hues of the sun melting into the sky and ocean like a divine painting. The forever stretching sea is masked with an apricot color, that beautiful umber flowing into turquoise. Through narrowed eyes you watch as each wave overlaps one another, sending the white bubbling crests descending, masking the shore with the transparent fading water.

As your eyes watch what was before you, Jungkook's eyes were watching what was beside him. His heart thuds staring at the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. When your lips form a smile he feels himself smiling as well.

This was it. This was the moment.

"Y/N."

Jungkook's soft voice calls your name. You turn to him, he rarely ever called you by your name. He lays his eyes on yours. "There's something I've been dying to ask you now."

You nod "Okay."

"But I feel like I have to tell you something first."

He takes both of your hands in yours, turning you to face each other.

"Before I joined Big Hit I had a few girlfriends here and there but they were never serious. Since then I only knew what being in love would look like through movies and books. I also knew because of my career it would be a while until I actually felt all that." his confession parts through his lips.

"But then I met you," he continues "And I thought I actually had an idea of what it was going to feel like but I was wrong. As I got to know you more I realized the way I've been seeing how being in love is completely different to how it actually feels. With you it's so much more magical than I could possibly imagine."

His passionate words cause you to blink at him as your lips slowly part, completely awed by his confession. You don't only hear his love for you from his mouth but you see it in his eyes as well.

"I know it's only been several months but I've tried to imagine my future without you and I just can't seem to. I want to feel this happiness you give me for the rest of my life. So..."

He lets go of your hands and reaches into his pocket to reveal a small box. He kneels down on one knee and looks up at you, opening the box to your eyes. "Will you marry me, Y/N?"

Both of your hands reach up to cover your mouth as you gasp at the ring. You were completely taken back and surprised, who knew this moment was going to come so soon? Tears form in your eyes, blurring your vision. You wipe the drops out of them and nod without hesitation.

"Of course, Jungkook. Yes, yes!"

A massive whole hearted grin displays on Jungkook's face. He grabs your hand and slides the ring onto your finger. You choke back the tears as he gets up and crashes his lips upon yours. He loops his arms around you and lifts you up to spin you around. Your feet leaves the sand and you lock your arms around his neck. He smiles into the kiss. When he pulls back you notice the tears forming in his eyes as well. Both of you gaze into each other's eyes, falling deep into an abyss of love.

You expect him to set you down but instead he lifts you with his strong arms and hangs you over his shoulder. You scream, shocked "Jungkook?!"

He runs into the sea, water splashing as his feet make contact with the waters. Knowing what his intentions were you continue to scream and wriggle "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU DARE-!"

He pulls your body off his shoulder forcefully. You squeal and squeeze your eyes shut as your body falls. Waiting for the splash of water you open your eyes to see Jungkook grinning down at you. You look down, noticing only your feet made contact with the water as Jungkook holds you in his arms. Your body was inches from the water.

"Phew, I thought you were actually going to-"

Jungkook's evil grin grows wider as he suddenly lets go of you and your body emerges with the water beneath you. His high pitched laugh gets drowned by the salty water entering your ears. You squeeze your eyes shut as the salt stings your eyes. You immediately pull yourself out from the water only to find Jungkook was no longer standing in front of you. Instead he was running for his life, back to the car.

You cough and rub the water out of your eyes, furious.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOK!"

.

Your eyes flutter open and the bright sun welcomes your sleepy self. Turning away from the blinding light cracking through the curtains you find your face falling into Jungkook's bare chest. You look up at him, his features resting calmly as he breathes softly.

You stare at you fiance, knowing that this was the same face you were going to wake up to every day now. Instead of finding the thought daunting like most people did it causes a bundle of joy inside you.

You somewhat felt so stupid for not being the tiniest bit suspicious that Jungkook would do something like this. You had never been in such a serious and deep relationship until now, the things this man made you feel were indescribable.

Jungkook lets out a soft moan in his sleep. He shifts as his arms raise to scoop you closer to him. You chuckle softly. You were going to stay in his embrace forever now, never leaving his side.

At least that's what you thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm literally bobbing up in my chair cos I can't wait you guys to read more chapter. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE...........*clears throat* sorry.

Also did I mention I'm in love with man right here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
534K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
123K 3.7K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
2.4M 77.3K 71
Wanna be a trainee and fall in love with jungkook? You're a trainee. You left your family to become an idol. How will you meet Jungkook? Will he even...