YOU & I

By Bangtankunnie9596

We are two different individuals... bind by interest, love and trust.. but do these things enough for us to b... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1: FIRST MEETING
hello author...
CHAPTER 2: CRUSH AT FIRST SIGHT
CHAPTER 3: IT'S HIM MY PRINCE
Teaserssssss.....
CHAPTER 4: MY PAST AND PRESENT
CHAPTER 5: MY PAST AND PRESENT Pt.2
TEASER
CHAPTER 6
Not an Update

disappointment

711 15 27
By Bangtankunnie9596

I am sorry to all my readers who did trust me but I am totally disappointed about the recent posts about the new casting I even unfollowed all the cites and pages about the 2 moons the series they just drop the bomb like hell... New cast no way ...

To you what can you say about the new cast ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.7K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...