The Chosen 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Ali... More

Alice
Introduction:
Chapter One: New Girls'
Chapter Two: Mr Hale
Chapter Three: French Class
Chapter Four: Illegal Digging!
Chapter Five: The Past
Chapter Six: Wounds That Don't Heal
Chapter Seven: Derek's Wound
Chapter Eight: The Heal
Chapter Nine: Derek's Life
Chapter Ten: Selflessness
Chapter Eleven: Alpha Run
Chapter Twelve: Magic User
Chapter Thirteen: Mr Hale?
Chapter Fourteen: Thirst
Chapter Fifteen: Talisman
Chapter Sixteen: The Monster Within
Chapter Seventeen: Tracking
Chapter Eighteen: First Love ♥
Chapter Nineteen: Jackass
Chapter Twenty: Alpha!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memories
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Shot
Chapter Twenty-Four: Dress to Impress
Chapter Twenty-Five: Surprise Bitch!
Chapter Twenty-Six: School Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Saviour's
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Dead
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter Twenty-One: Betrayed

1.7K 52 1
By Supreme_Enchantress

I crawled across the floor, as Peter left to find Derek, the pain in my side was unbearable, it was like a thousand needles penetrated my skin as I moved. I might be a vampire, but we still feel pain and all the other emotions. I grunt, as blood started to leak out the wound, but the shard of glass was holding it all in, but the more I moved, the more it hurt. I stopped, laying on my back, facing up to the ceiling. My hand gripped around the glass shard. My breathing increased, as I tugged on the shard. I let out a little scream, as it hurt, but it will heal when I take it out.

"One...Two..." I suddenly ripped out the glass shard, luckily it didn't shatter, and it came out clean. I screamed loud enough for Derek and Peter to hear. I took another shaky breath, as I felt my skin tighten and being pulled back together, the pain subsiding. "Three," I breathed out, throwing the glass to the side, it was stained with blood and my outfit bloody.

Great...

I rose from the ground, and made my way out of the hospital, as I need to change. But when I got to the parking lot, Stiles' jeep was gone, meaning he left me to warn Scott. Just then, I heard the doors open behind me, seeing Peter and Derek wonder out together. They spotted me, and started to walk over to me. I slowly backed up, but in a blink of an eye, Derek stood behind me, his hands gripping on my shoulder keeping me stationed. I struggled against his strength, as I didn't want to out myself yet. They wouldn't understand right now.

"Let me go!" I spat at him, struggling more against his tightening hold, but he didn't listen. "What are you doing Derek, he killed your sister!"

"Correction, I didn't know what I was doing," Peter had said, now standing inches in front of me, his burns on his face had gone, as all the burns on his body.

"Still doesn't make it right!" I spat at him. "What do you want?" I asked, stopping my struggle against Derek's hold to stare at Peter.

"Motivation," he said creepily, giving me a wicked smile, before a pain emitted on the back of my head, making me fall to the floor, and becoming unconscious.....

..........................................

(Third Person)

Danny left the school's locker room, leaving Scott standing in his towel, ready to change. But suddenly, the lights in the room turned off.

"Danny?" he asked, as he began to walk forward, looking for the light switch. Scott walked to the light switches, looking around to make sure it was safe. He had found it and flicked the switches on, but the lights did not, as he peered up to the lights above. As he looked down to the floor, he saw a ball rolled across, hitting the lockers opposite the showers. "What the hell..." he mumbled himself, as he moved towards the ball. But deep down in Scott's core he had a bad feeling about this. Scott bends down to pick up the ball, and moves slowly to the opening of the showers. His heart pounding out of his chest, as it was something you would find out of a horror movie.

Just then, Derek came into his eyesight, making him gasp with relief. "Thank God! Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?" But he said nothing to Scott, not paying attention to him and it looked like he was looking at someone. Scott turned slowly, his eyes widening as he saw what was in front of him. It was a Peter holding Alice. Luckily, for him she was alive.

"I see why you like her," he said creepily, moving her blonde hair out of the way of her neck, taking his sweet time in doing so. "Such soft skin," his fingers gliding across her neck, feeling her skin.

"Let her go!" Scott said angrily, as he still looked her over in such an 'awe' way, like he was about to do something.

"As you wish," he said, before dropping her unconscious body to the floor, she dropped like a bag of potatoes. Scott rushed to her side, making sure she was alright. He took in her appearance, she looked fine, but there was a small amount of blood on her sweater. He took a deep smell, and it was her blood, his smelt it before. But he couldn't find where it was coming from.

She began to stir, meaning she was waking up. Scott sighed deeply, thanking God she was alright. He looked back up to this guy, before taking his position, as he began to talk about the fire, and why he was doing this all.

.................................

(Alice's P.O.V)

I slowly began to wake up, my eyes fluttering open seeing Scott on the shower floor, hurled over in pain, as he was getting visions or some kind. I blink slowly, Derek walking past me and Scott. "You...Bastard," I slurred, as my healing hadn't kicked in yet, but it was about too. He didn't say anything, but wondered out of the locker room, and I heard the door being closed. This made me slowly lift myself up from the ground, shaking my head in the process as the healing was doing it's job. I regained focus in a matter of seconds. I look over to Scott who still was having some sort of fit, from receiving visions. I rushed over to him, kneeling on the floor, where his head was laying, and gently lifted it up, so his head was placed on my legs. I held my hands on each side of his head, as he laid on his back.

"Scott come on," I mumbled, suddenly Scott's eyes shot open, as he took a large intake of air, before lifting himself up. "Oh my God, Scott. Are you ok?" I rushed out, looking him over. He took a moment to process what he had just seen, before turning to look at me. His eyes widened as he saw me.

"Alice, you're ok!" he exclaimed, relief written all over his face. "What happened to your side," he quickly asked, looking down to my outfit to see blood still stained there.

"I'm alright. Just a cut from the glass, I'll be fine," I spoke softly, my blue eyes staring into his brown puppy dog eyes. His body became less tense, as he stood as I did the same. Before we both made our way to the benches in the locker room, as Scott sat down on one of them, as I stood. So Peter was the one who killed Derek's sister to get the Alpha position, maybe so he could hear quicker. Theory's came left and right, the list could be endless. I didn't know I was pacing until I felt Scott's eyes upon me, and then they went back looking to the floor. Suddenly, Stiles came bursting through the open door, like he had just run miles.

"Dude, we have a huge problem," he said, before coming to a stop, as Scott didn't even look at him.

"Trust me... I know," Scott replied. I looked to Stiles for a second, his expression overjoyed to see me standing here, but his eyes darted to the blood stained on my top. I felt uncomfortable with his staring, so I placed my hand on it and my arm covered most of the blood.

"Alice, you're ok. How did you get out?" Stiles asked, his eyes now upon mine.

"I got out, then Derek attacked, knocked me out. I woke up here to see Scott on the floor as well. So I'm pissed off," I state my voice getting louder towards the end. "So excuse me, I'm off home," I walked past Stiles, but not bothered to look at him or Scott as I walked out of the boys locker room. 

...................................

The next day had come, Allison had phoned me to meet her at her house, as she wanted to do something together. I walked to hers, as it was a couple of doors down. As I approached the front door, I knocked thrice, waiting for an answer. The door swung open to reveal a red-haired woman; pursue to be her mother.

"May I help you?" She asked politely, giving me a motherly smile.

"I'm Alice, Allison's friend from school, she told me to meet her here," I replied, giving a smile back at her.

"Oh yes, please come on in," she replied, making me smile even wider, humans are so easy to fool. I placed one foot in the doorway, and then another, before entering fully, as she closed the door behind. "She will be down in a minute,"

"What a beautiful home you have, Mrs Argent," I complimented her, as she gave me a quick smile.

"Thank you, dear," Just then Allison came down the stairs, I turned my head to meet her gaze as she gave me a smile, before she reached the bottom.

"Hey, let me grab something and we can go," Allison said, as her mother had wandered off into the kitchen. Moments later, Allison came back with a large huge bag that looked like it had some sort of weapon in it. She nodded her head to the door, and I opened it, as she quickly rushed out, and I closed the door behind. To my surprise, I see Lydia with her car outside, making me smile even more. Girl's day out.

"Get in," Lydia said, before Allison had finished putting the bag in the back, and we hopped in, and then we drove off.

................................

While we were driving, Lydia had mentioned that we were off shopping, but Allison needed to run an errand before we all went shopping. We walked through the woods, leaves crouching under our feet, as if we walked for miles on end.

"Allison. When you said you were gonna stop for an errand before we went shopping. A five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting," Lydia said, clearly not impressed by this. But I was loving it, soaking up nature, smelling the fresh air, damp leaves.

"Stop whining, enjoy nature that is around you," I said, taking a deep breath through my nostrils, making Lydia look at me funny, as we carried on walking.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're ok with something," Allison asked, not looking at Lydia. "Jackson asked me to the winter formal,"

"Did he?" Lydia asked, her tone was surprised, but she wasn't going to let it show that much.

"Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you're ok with it first," I could feel Allison gaining a smirk on her face, getting a little bit of pay back.

"Sure," Lydia replied. "Just as long as it's just friends," she added. It was clear she was still hung up on him even after what he called her; 'dead weight'. Still makes me mad thinking about it.

"Well yeah, I mean..." Allison started, laughing a little. "It's not like I would take him to the coach's office during Lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything," she finished off, making Lydia stop, knowing that she was catching on to something. I couldn't help but smile between them.

"Um, about that," she said, and began walking to catch up to us.

Boy, this is going to one hell of a fun conversation...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 523 39
"We all have Darkness within," - Alice The dead pool was over, Kate and Peter was dealt with. The gang will still be effected on what had happened to...
112 12 4
In the town of Beacon Hills, the night before our story begins, every being involved with the supernatural world felt this wave go through them. A wa...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...