This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

Oleh Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 30

1K 37 24
Oleh Lazarreah

My head snapped back into Ariana direction. Davontae ass was here. I looked a couple feet ahead of Ariana and their was Davontae along with Giovanna, Dayci and Dayvion. Davontae looked at Ariana with an shock expression all over his face. I shook my head, this nigga about to be dead. Ariana doesn't play period and especially sine ariana pregnant... His ass just fucked.

" Who the fuck is this nigga Daejah? " August voiced boomed through my ears. " So this what yo' ass was' doin' 'dis whole time?"  He had hurt in his voice, but he

I glared at him, telling him to watch his mouth because of the twins. " August I-I don't want to talk about it here." I started to walk towards Davontae and Ariana.

" Nawl ion wanna here dat shit." He pulled me back aggressively. " You knew what yo' ass was' doin'. What ya' don't wanna be wit' meh or sum?"

My mouth began dry, as I stuttered to respond back. " I-I do August. Don't you see me with Abrianna in my arms? Stop fucking pulling on me."

He mugged me, taking Abrianna and Arianna from me. " Obviously ya' don't wanna be wit' meh if ya' goin' on dates wit' him. So imma take the twins and go back to the hotel, do whateva' ion even care no' mo'." He shrugged, turning around.

My face soften, frowning. " August don't leave me, I'm sorry." I tried to grab his arm, but he snatched his shit back. I'm low-key feeling hurt that he said that to me, but I probably made August feel worse. I did treat August wrong and I wasn't thinking  about his feelings, more like  mine. August started to walk towards the exit of the park, while carrying Abrianna and holding Arianna hand.

Arianna looked at me, frowning. " Mommyyy!!" She squeezed her hand, wanting me to come along.

" I'll come home later, babes. I love y'all! "

" No, no! My mommy!I want ma' mommy!" Arianna stomped, as she began crying.

I ran towards her, hating to see my baby cry. I tried to grab her but August pushed me to the ground. " Come on Arianna! " He yelled, picking her up. She had a look of shock with her eyes filled with tears. She reached out for me one more time before dropping her arm.

I watched as he walked out the park, going to the rental car. I slowly stood up, holding my elbow, which was dripping with blood. " Damn." I mumbled, sniffing. As bad as the situation was, he didn't have to put his hands on me.  I don't need a repeat of Ray and I relationship.

After cleaning the scratch the best I could,  I threw the small paper towels away and put a bandage on. 

" Bitch I'll beat your ass, stop fucking playing with me!" I heard Ariana yell. I forgot all about that. Grabbing my purse, I searched around for Marcel. He was nowhere in site. I shook my head, going towards Ariana.

" What you gon' do?! You can't  do shit with your pregnant ass!"

" Yall calm down. Stop all that yelling." Davontae grabbed onto  Giovanna.

" Shut the fuck up Davontae! Now you sticking up for her ass now?! What y'all doing fucking or some shit?" Ariana asked, face all red.I grabbed onto Ariana,  telling her to calm down. She shook her head. " Fuck him and that bitch. The fuck is he doing hanging out with her- his fucking ex Daejah. When he was suppose to be out with me- his  wife. Huh, he been out here with her all fucking day while Im fucking at the hotel by myself." A single tear fell from her left eye.

Davontae face soften,  as he reached put for Ariana. " Baby it's not what it looks like, I swear. "

" Then what you doing Davontae? What the fuck is you doing?" Ariana asked, removing herself from my arms and started hitting on Davontae chest. " What is it? Mhm?"

" I-I." He stammered , looking at Giovanna who had a smirk on her face.

" Why are you looking at  that bitch for? " Ariana tilted her head, turning up her lip.  " Nawl fuck it. I'm going to the hotel and don't expect my ass to let you sleep with me in bed either. Daejah can you drive me there?"

I nodded as she fished the keys out of her purse. I glared at Davontae and shook my head. 'You dumb ass nigga.' I mouthed.  She handed me the keys then looked at Davontae with disgust. ' You should've told her bubba, this would've never happened.'

He agreed with me, feeling regretful and remorse. He knew he fucked up real bad. 'Talk to her for me Daejah. '

'I'll see what I cou-'

" Yall could stop mouthing words and shit." She interrupted. " Come on Daejah, my feet hurting. " She groaned, walking towards her car.

" Okay."

After starting the car, I buckled up my seat belt before pulling out the parking space. I took one more look at Davontae and Giovanna before shaking my head. He was setting himself up for a problem. Being a secretive and shit, I know Ariana would've understood for the jump. But the part where he  lied and didn't tell her, that's why she's mad about.

Ariana winced in pain as she held onto her stomach. " Ow, ow ow." She hissed softly.

" You okay sis? You want me to go back to the park and get Davo-"

" I'm fine, I'm fine. Fuck him and that bitch Giovanna, I'm fine Daejah. I'm just having a  little pain around this area." She circled around the bottom of her stomach.

I nodded, biting my lip. " Okay, you sure you don't want to go to the hospital? " I asked.

She nodded. " Mhm." She tried to hid the fact that she was worride but she wasn't doing a good job of it because I could see the expression all over her face. " I just need to relax."

" Yeah, I'll get you to the hotel quick. Just relax, inhale then exhale.... you need to bring your blood pressure down girl. "

" I know. This just to much."

" Forreal, I'll  give you some dark chocolate and orange juice."

" Okay." She smiled softy. " You know you got August butt hurt about you hanging out with Marcel. "

" I know." I whined. " I didn't think he was gon' act like that Ariana. "Ariana smacked her lips, while  taking a stick of gum out of my purse.

She pursed her lips. " Nah you know  he still love your ass. Your ass just don't want to admit it. He obviously still want to be with you, because if he didn't, he wouldn't had reacted the way he did. Let him dick you down real good and you'll see what you missing. You gon' be dickmatize on god." She smirked. " Your ass probably got spider webs down there."

I smacked my lips. " No I  don't and I don't think we're ready for all that."

" What you mean? Yall seem ready to me. If you'll let him eat you out and you can suck his dick, y'all ready." She nodded, connecting the the aux.

I bit the inside of my cheek, she was right. She smirked at me, and began playing some old school.

It could all be so simple

But you'd rather make it hard

Loving you is like a battle

" Ariana really? Ex- Factor by Lauryn Hill? Now you gon' get me In my feelings."

She chuckled, nodding. " It matches my mood perfectly. And I've been in the mood for some Lauryn Hill."

" Girl I  feel you. " I agreed with her.

After driving to the hotel, we grabbed our purses and went up to our floor. " You wanna come in with me so you won't be alone?" I asked.

Ariana shook her head, placing her hand below her stomach. " I'm fine, I need to take me a nice bath."

I nodded, taking the key card out of my purse. " I'll check on you later, okay? I love y'all. "

She walked a couple feet down, since our room was basically right next to one another. " Thats if you could even can walk afterward...." She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. " But  we love you too."

I rolled my eyes, watching Ariana walk into her room safely before walking into mine. " August? "

No anwser.

I furrowed, locking the door.  I took of my shoes then walked into the livingroom. I looked around, shaking my head. It was a damn mess. It was Shit everywhere like August, Abrianna and Arianna was rushing to leave out. I cleaned up the mess and made sure I places every thing where it was suppose to be before going into the twins hotel room.

I do feel bad about leaving them all day  with  August, yesterday also. I haven't been spending my quality time with them for the past couple of days but I'll make sure I do before we leave to go back to ATL.

" Babi-"

Daejah flicked on the light, hoping to see her baby  girls bed . But they weren't. The bed was made up and the room was spotless. The twins room were never this clean unless Daejah cleaned it up herself or when they are officially checking out of the hotel after their stay.

Daejah walked out of their room then into the room she and August were sharing. The room was spotless also- all that  was there was Daejah luggage. But everything else was gone. " What the fuck." She mumbled, putting her phone up to her ear. Her phone rung and rung until you had to record a message. " August  where are you and my babies? Call me back when you get this."

After five more tries of calling, August still  wouldn't anwser his calls . She just wanted to know where he was at with her babies. She sighed in frustration, putting her phone in her pocket.

She then quickly packed her things then placed them by the door. She had a feeling August was going to leave the state with Abrianna and Arianna. She needed to catch them before doing so.

Feeling her phone vibrate, she quickly took it out in hope it was August. But it wasn't.

Wifey- Bitch August bout to board his jet with the twins, look at this shit here Daejah.

Daejah clicked the link and like she thought, he was leaving he states with the twins. He was that fucking mad about the situation.

MyBestfriend- His ass just butt hurt 😤😩, I don't know what he mad for.

Wifey- Girl don't start with that lying. His ass obviously want your ass but you too scared to see that. Do you not see the way he be looking at you? Sis he want you but you playing...

MyBestfriend- He doesn't want my ass. And I'm definitely not playing. .... if he want me then he could have me 😐

Wifey- Okay Daejah. We'll seeeee. Davontae bitch ass just walked in, I'll text you when I get done cutting his Shit off 🔪✂✂ snip snip 😂

MyBestfriend- 😂😂 Okay

She shot August another  quick text, then put er phone  down. Daejah didn't mean to hurt August and it definitely wasn't her intention to. Her ass was just too caught up in Marcel, she wasn't think in about August and  his feelings.

I should've told up from the jump start...

She Knew if she was in August shoes,  she would've been pist too and would've been in her feelings just as much as August.

Chime! Chime!

Bbydaddy- Nawl go talk to yo nigga, get the fuck off my line Daejah. You wasn't caring where the twins where at then so why care now 😕 the fuck, Ion want shit to do with you right now.

She shook her head as her finger began to move like flash.

He have me Bent if he think he could take the twins and leave  the state without me, there ain't  no way in he'll..

She hit send, only to discover she got blocked. He always be on some petty shit like that.

I'll have to talk to him, once I get home.

I watched as Davontae walked through the door with a some scissors in my hand. This nigga think I'm playing. He have no business hanging around his ex. And what is he doing keeping it a secret?

Davontae closed the door, sitting his keys down on the table. He rubbed his forehead , sighing. I placed my hand over my belly, looking at him. " Put them scissors down, Marie. Let me explain." He walked towards me, with caution.

I chuckled,shaking my head. " Why should I not cut your ass up right now 'Vontae?" I asked, twirling the scissors around my finger.

" Because.... You'll understand at the end. Just put them down baby."

I sat them  beside me, regretting it. I gave  Davontae my undivided attention, waiting for him to start explaining. He sat down across from me, telling me to sit down in his lap.

I shook my head. " No... cause I might hurt you if I  do. Now start explaining. "

He sighed, rubbing up and down his face. " So for the pass couple of days, I've been hiding that I might have twins by Giovanna-"

" So when you was gon tell me this?" I huffed, crossing my arms.

" Ariana, let me explain. Sit there and be quiet damn. I was going to tell you once I got the results back. I just didn't want your ass stressing for no reason, ion want to be losing our baby, over some kids that possibly can't  be mine."

I automatically thought about DJ.  I couldn't lose Ro too. That would break my heart. So I understand where he's coming from with that.

" Giovanna and I haven't done anything like that, so don't  be jumping to conclusions. I would never do that to my baby. I've  been keeping my distance and shit from her. Ion got time for her messing up the things we got going for ourselfs and this  relationship. Now the reason I was with her today, because I took the DNA test. I wanted to get it over with, so I did it today. After we did it, one of the twins- Dayci wanted me to go with them to Chuckie E Cheeses... she was begging to. I agreed with it, while thinking nothing of it. I'm sorry for missing lunch with  you, and lying and being all secretive to you. I had good intentions with it Marie  I swear. " Davontae pleaded and begged with his eyes.

I stood up, shaking my head. " We leaving tonight Davontae. " I brushed past him, to the door. He quickly stood up.

" Where you think you going ?"

" None of you goddamn business. Let me be Davontae. " I mumbled, walking out the room then close the door behind myself. I quickly made my way into Daejah hotel room. I closed and locked the door. " Sis, I need you." I ran my hands though my curly hair, feeling an attack of all my emotions at once.

" I'm in here Ariana."

I went to where her voice was directed to, which was in the room her and August was staying at. I walked into the room, seeing Daejah half sleep in bed. She looked up at me, becoming alert. I took of my slides then crawled in bed next to her.

" It's gon' be okay, Ariana. " She said softy, running her hands through my hair.

I nodded, sighing. " I know....."

I stepped into my house, feeling a sense of comfort. Nothing is compare to being back in your own house again. I closed the door, taking my shoes of then went into the kitchen. It was about 3 o'clock in the morning and I was hungry as fuck.

Ariana, Davontae and I just came from the airport after landing. L.A wasn't going good for us, at all. So we all left. I was planning on leaving anyway, cause I had to get to my babies.

August still have no idea I'm back in the A yet and he still have me blocked. I know their here, because August Range is outside and I seen the twins toys scattered in the family room. I cleaned that up before I left.

I warmed up the Buffalo Wild Wings I got before I came to the house.  Ariana texted me, letting me know that they made it home safely and told me good night. She have been kept to herself since the whole incident in the park back in Cali,  but I know it'll blow over soon. She can't stay mad at Davontae for shit.

I ate my food In silence, cleaned up my mess, then walked my ass upstairs. I peeped into Abrianna room, seeing she was knocked out. Her legs was laid out in bed and her blanket was on the floor. I shook my head, as I walked in. As I walked  closer, I saw Arianna I bed with her also. Half her body was of the bed basically, but she managed to sleep comfortably.  I fixed arianna postion in her  then I placed the blanket over them two. I kissed their  forehead, whispering good night to them.  Arianna stirred around in her sleel, feeling my presences. I took a couple sets back from her, then she went back to sleep. I didn't want to wake her up.

I looked back over at them, smiling as I looked at my blessings . They lit my whole world up whatever was my mood, their my therapy whenever my emotions is out of control.

I closed the room door slightly, afterwards I walked  down the hall to my room. I opened my room door, then closed it.

August was knocked out in bed too. He was sleeping wild just like his daughters. I smiled, walking into my bathroom.

>

I laid in bed next to August, inhaling his sent. " Damn." I mumbled, licking my lips. He smell hella good which, he always does. He was doing something to me for certain. I grabbed him arms, putting them over my body. Everytime  I did,  they would loosely wrap around me. " Nawl bruh gon'." He mumbled, voice raspy.

I bit down on my lip. " Please baby, I'm sorry." I grabbed onto his arms again, only for him to snatch it back.

" Nawl guh', go to yo' nigga you was boo'd up with." He shrugged me off.

I frowned, huffing. " Alright then, ion need you anyways." I lied, flipping over to my side, getting under the covers.

It went back silent.

" Ya' mad at meh'?" He pressed himself  against my lower half. My eyes bucked, as I felt Mr.Classy. " Mhm?" He wrapped his arms around me.

" It seem like you mad at me." I mumbled, facing towards him.

" Dats cause you playing. You hanging around with that nigga like you don't have a fine ass nigga over here. You know I'll never do some shit like that to you, your  ass would be heartbroken as fuck. I want you to be mine and only mine, ya' hear meh?" He looked down at me. Even though I couldn't see him, because it was dark. I could feel him staring at me.

I nodded. " Yes August,  I hear you. I'm sorry, I didn't think you was going to be that hurt because of it. Just let me make I up to you baby. It'll be worth your while. I promise." I kissed his lips, while getting on his lap.

He stopped me. " Baybeh, ya' sho' you wanna do this?" He asked, looking at me intently, looking at me with lust in his eyes.

I nodded " Yes August I'm sure. I've waited long enough... 2 years never again."

He chuckled. " Gon' head and get daddy dick baybeh." He smacked my ass. I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I continued to kiss him hungrily. This is what I wanted and I definitely was about to get it.

August took off  Daejah shirt, then looked at her breast. They were perfect.. one thing he adored was her  piercings. He couldn't get enough of them.  He put passion makes all over her neck and chest, then slipped her erect nipple in his mouth.

Daejah held August head, leaning her head back. August went inside her underwear and played with her wetness. He didn't even do anything, and yet she had a whole ocean down there. " Damn." He mumbled, looking down. " I made you like this baybeh?" He rubbed her opening then back up to her clit.

She nodded. " Yes August. " She said lowly.

He smirked, as he flipped her over. He trailed kissed all the way down to her thighs to her love box. He then pulled  off her underwear, looking at her wetness. Her pussy was beautiful.... it still looked like the way he left it. He slipped a finger  inside her and keep dipping It in and out of her.

Daejah moaned softly, closing her eyes. " Stop teasing baby." She huffed, grabbing his arm.

" Lemme have some fun baybeh." He licked her juices of her fingers. He kissed he love box ready to eat his midnight snack.

" Wa- Awe fuck August. " She moaned loudly as August tough connected to her clit. He set out vibrations throughout her whole body. He  made sure he showed attention to all of her down there. He sucked, licked, slurp, and everything thing else as he ate her out.

Daejah was moaning uncontrollably, which was music to August ears. That just made him even more harder each second. She had a firm hold in August hair, as she grinded against his mouth. She was closer and closer to having her organism, and she knew she  was going to have it  hard to.

August looked up with a mouthful, he loved the way Daejah looked and reacted to certain things when he sexually please her. That turned him on more. " Babyyy." Daejah panted, trying to get out of August grip but he wouldn't let go off her.

" Nawl baybeh, cum fo' meh. " He held onto her waist, firmly. " Cum fo' daddy.."

She grinded more fastly as her peak approach. She arched her back, moaning loudly as her first organism of the night came. After August got done tasting her juices, she pulled him up into a long kiss.

" August. ..."

He looked at her, pulling away . " Was' wrong baybeh?" He asked, looking concern like he done something wrong.

" Nothing. " She smiled. " I just wanted to you that... I love you. I was just afraid to  admit it this whole time. I want to be with you as much as you want to be with m-"
Without letting Daejah say another word, August pulled her into a passionate kiss.

He was ecstatic that she said I love you. He was definitely about  to give her that good loving tonight . And he gon make sure she not gon be able to walk tomorrow morning.

" I luh ya to, baybeh. " August mumble in between kisses. With that being said, he went right to business. " Face down ass up baybeh." He ordered.

She nodded, quickly going  into the postion. He pulled her to the end of the bed then postion Himself at her entrance. He rubbed his tip at her opening. " You ready baybeh?"

" Mhm."

" Ight, if you want me to stop just tell me ight?"

" Okay. "

August eased the tip in, which was hard but he managed. Daejah was just tight as fuck. He bit down on his lip, groaning lowly. " Dman baybeh." She felt like heaven wrapped around him.

Daejah smirked, she knew she had that good good. And she knew once August hit.... you wont see him with another bitch.

August continued to add more length, since he knew she could take it.  But the way she was acting is saying otherwise. Daejah was going crazy with only half of him. She was already pleading and wanted out.

" Take this dick baybeh. Ya' said ya want it so now take it." He began her short but hard stokes at a time.

" August. " I moaned as I pushed back I him. " That too much." I said as he hit it from the back, going faster and faster each time. August was blowing my back out and it haven't even been 5 minutes in.

" Shit baybeh." He groaned, as he held onto my neck thrusting into me with hard strokes.  " Throw that ass back." He smacked my ass.

I whimpered,  biting my lip. " August ba-"

" Didnt I tell you to throw that ass back?" He slapped my ass again. " Throw that shit back Daejah. " Then again.

I quickly did as told, matching his rhythm easily . Our body's moved in sync. All you could hear was our body's slapping together our moans, groans throughout the room.

August gripped onto Daejah waist, groaning. " Fuck. Just like that baby."  He pushed my legs apart and went deeper in me.

" Yes baby!"

After a couple more minutes of us in that postion, he wanted  me to ride him. I grabbed onto his thick pole then slid down on him. I placed my hands on his chest for balance. I sat there for a minute to adjust to his size before moving my hips slowly, which August soon followed.

Me going slow quickly turned into me bouncing on top of him, while moaning out in pleasure. I felt my climax starting to build up and I could tell August was close also.

August placed my hands on my hips then began to thrust in me hard and fast. I rub myself down there whole trying to bring myself to the edge. " I'm bout to cum baby." I moaned, shutting my eyes.

" Let that shit go baybeh, I'm right behind you."

Once he said that, he let out one more thrust before we both were brought to put climax. Our body's sweaty bodies collapsed together in bed as we held onto one another.  " I fucking love you baybeh." He kissed me as he came inside me.

I returned the kiss. " I love you too baby."

He picked me up then walked into the bathroom. He sat me on the countertop then started the shower. " What this make us ?" He caressed the inside of my thigh.

" Whatever you wanna call it. " I shrugged.

" Mhm. So you my girl now?"

" You want me to be your girl?"

" Hell yeah." He smiled, picking me up. Once the shower got hot we got in. He put me against the shower wall, looking at me intently. I looked away, blushing. He still made me feel like a teenage with his ways.

" So what is it baybeh? Yeah or no?"

" Yeah." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. Unexpectedly, he pushed himself back inside me. My mouth gapped

" Awe, you thought we was only doing one round? "  He smirked.

^^ Awe so you freaky freaky 💀. That ss just 😕 ion like it... it could be better ig. Have y'all heard August cover song? Yall listen to that song, I bout know all the Lyrics all ready. The song is extraaaa good    😩 I could tell October bout to be the month 😊👏

I'm sleepy asl but ik I had to get this chapter  publish for yall 😩😊, I hope y'all enjoyed.

- Question -

Do y'all think Ariana reaction was unnecessary when Davontae told her about the twins? Or y'all belive she have the right to be upset about the situation?

How y'all feel about Daejah and August getting freaky?
- Making it official?

Do y'all think it was to soon for them to be doing all that ?

Is something going to happen to Ariana  and davontae baby girl?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.6K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...
3.7K 365 56
'MARRIAGE' is the holy grail for two people who call themselves soulmates or lovers. Fighting the world, and overcoming all the obstacles, they tie...
877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
865 73 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...