LOVE CAN REDUCE ANYONE TO ANY...

By IskaS18

Story revolves around a arrogant business man and his PA.. They are married under some circumstances but he i... More

Intro and character description .
Important Shoot
Realization
Desperate soul
Seeking Forgiveness
Repenting
Repenting II
One Step Closer
Understanding Relationship
Emotions & Confession
Conflict Between Heart And Mind
Love and Desire
First kiss and Confession
Jealousy and Heated Moments
Misunderstanding and Dilema
Possesiveness and Commitment
Desire and Consummation
You Are Only Mine
You Are Only Mine II
Romance in the Air
Heartbeat Sync
Inseparable
Show You The Way I Feel
Special Surprise.
Khushis Past
Unconditional love
Wedding Celebration
Justice Prevails
Begining of Rituals .
Beautiful Romantic Moments
Adorable misunderstnding
Rituals finally complete...
Happily Ever After
Final chapter - Reception
Epilogue -Hamesha ( Always)

Unplanned Honeymoon

12.3K 465 57
By IskaS18

Story continues from Arnav and khushi waking up.

Khushi wakes up and tried to sneak out of his arms. He is awake pretending to be asleep .He pulls her on top of him and encloses her in his arms .

Arnav: and where do you think you are going Mrs Raizada.?

Khushi: leave me Arnavji ....I need to go shower.

He twist her around and now he is on top ....She says trying to pull herself up .. he holds her wrist bringing it up towards her head ...now she cannot get up because she is pinned to the bed ...

Arnav: again...this ji needs to go Khushi  ... nywy why do you want to go shower let's just stay here like this for some time please.

He said nuzzling his nose In Her neck

Khushi: na...nahi ( no) let me go.

She said her voice cracking from his toucher .

Arnav: I want honeymoon somewhere far ... just me and you ...

Khushi: no.

He bring his head up looking at her now ...

Arnav: this is not fare you said you have a condition and that I have to make love to you ..which I fulfilled whole heartily ......now you are denying me .....this is not how you make deals baby.

Khushi: who said I made a deal..... I just said I have a condition..... make love to me right now . I did not say if you do then we can go for honeymoon did I ?

Arnav: not funny and not fare at all... give me all my love back that I gave to you . You cheated sweetheart .

Khushi: acha( ok) ... if you say so ....

She strongly pushes him over and gets on top of him... her wild side is amazing.... surprising Arnav to his core as she kissed him wildly.

Which dint last long ....She quickly broke the kiss and got off the bed while unable to grab her he grabbed the duvet which she was holding to her chest covering her self .

Arnav: come here now else I will Pull this out .

Khushi: please let this go....

She said with a pout making him feel bad ... Arnav not wanting to make her cry let go of the duvet and quickly got up and wore his clothes . He then looked at her and walked out to the other room to get freshened up.... without saying anything ... After a while both went down and had dinner .. both reminded quit and didnot say anything to each other .

Nani: Chote aaj aap office se zaldi kaise aagaye( Arnav how come you came home early today)

Arnav: Nani Khushi ..

He paused then looked at her reaction while she looked at him surprised

Arnav: woh she has been working really hard so I thought I'd give her a break and bring her home to spend time with you all.

Nani: bhahot acha kiya hume yeh bhahot acha laga ki hum Saab Saath mein khana kha rahe hai obhi itnan Dino ke baad.( very good I feel really happy that after such a long time we all are having dinner together )

Payal who is sitting Beside Khushi squeezes her hand

Payal: ha Khushi hum bhahot kush hai ki tum aaj hum sabke saath ho( yes Khushi I'm very happy that you are with us all)

Khushi smiles and starts to look down at her plate ..:

Anjali: waise Chote yeh do din se kaha gayab ho tum dono ( But arnav how come you are not home these past two days )

She said teasingly ...

Arnav: woh mujhe khushi ko farm house dekhna tha di ... kaka se milwana tha aur she needed outing and I thought farm house is perfect place for relaxing. (Ya I had to show Khushi the farm house and she needed outing and farm house is perfect place for relaxing )

He said with a smile and everyone looked at Khushi while she blushed looking down .Khushi looked at Arnav and he winked at her ,making her cheeks more red .

Mami: hello hi bye bye farm house mein Aisan ka hai jo Yaha nahi ( HHBB whats In the farm house which is not here)

Anjali: Ekant mami ekant ( silence mami silence )

She said looking at Khushi then at Arnav who is looking at Khushi smiling ...

Anjali: Chote tum bahahot shararti ho gaye ho Dekho uska gal kaise lal ho gaya ( Arnav you have became so naughty these days look at her cheeks are red now)

Arnav chuckled. By this time every one was done with dinner . Khushi was the first one to get up , She wanted to get away from all these conversations. She helped payal clean up hoping that laad governor should sleep by now . Here in the room Arnav is working on his laptop waiting for her to come so he can talk to her about his plans . He dozed off on the recliner waiting for her . It's around 11.00pm at night when Khushi tip toed into the room trying not to wake him up . But then she saw the way he was sleeping . He looked tired but his messy hair made him look cute .

She went closer to him and fixed his hair then she bend over to kiss his forehead lingering her lips on his head ....she doesn't know how to wake him up ...if she does he will question her .....if she doesn't then he would sleep uncomfortably which she doesn't want.

As she turned to leave ...She got startled when she got pulled back into his arms. And felt herself lifted In air . By the time she could realize what has happened her lips were peaked by him. He slowly put her in bed and turned off the lights . He walked towards his side and pulled her closer pulling the duvet and slept ...

She sighed in his chest happily ... he always surprises her by his antics... from refusing to see her to this ... she couldn't be happier... her dreams are slowly coming True ...

Khushi thought: Devi maiya ke ghar der hai Lenin andher nahi.( god listens late sometimes but for a good reason )

Maybe this is why they were away from each other for 6 month after marriage ... the way they are now maybe things could have been different ... there love has increased rapidly. He had changed a lot ...

Her thought got broken when he said

Arnav: hamari baath abhi khatam nahi howi hai( our conversation isn't over as yet)

Khushi just held him close and slept on his chest without saying anything . Feeling content she closed her eyes...

Next morning Arnav is getting ready he is wearing regular clothes his white shirt and jeans is adoring him more .

He is brushing his hair as Khushi walks in with his coffee ....she looks at the bed his suit is still lying there as she left it . Then she quickly looks up shocked at his look. He is looking dashing she feels like kissing him. He is watching her through the Mirror. Then slowly turns around and smiles at her . Khushi is biting her lips not realizing his gaze .

Arnav : are you thinking about kissing me .

Khushi: nahi... nahi toh ( no.... not at all)

She said hesitantly looking around elsewhere but him , he gave a side smirk looking at her face .

Arnav: why you biting your lips then .?

Khushi (silently ): is laad governor ki toh....... aaj kal hume hi chup Kara dete hai ( oh this laad governor ... these days he shuts me off )

Arnav: kya kaha tumne ( what did you say?)

Khushi: kuch nahi ... yeh aap kya pahen kar kaam par ja rahe ho( nothing ... why are you wearing this to work)

Arnav: who said I'm going to work and this is clothes too biwi ji (wifey)....what's wrong with these ?

Khushi: suit ka kya( what about the suit)

Arnav:  if I'm not going to work why should I wear suit?

Khushi: kaha ja rahe hai aap( where are you going ?)

Arnav: sirf mein nahi tum bhi( not just me.., you as well)

Nani and Anjali walk in at the same time

Anjali: ha Khushi ji jayiye Tayar ho jayiye ...Chote aur tumhare liye ek surprise hai jo meine Khushi tayar kiya hai( yes Khushi go and get ready .. Arnav and you have a surprise from me)

Khushi: magar kaha ja rahe hai( but where are we going?)

Anjali: surprise khushi ji ab jao( its a surprise Khushi now go get ready)

Nani: jao beta ( go daughter)

Arnav: bado ki baath bhi nahi mano gi( you don't even want to listen to your elders )?

Khushi gives him a Narrow eye look and goes to get ready . Looking back at him and walking towards the wall... she was about to hit the wall

Arnav: CAREFUL dammit ... you could hit the wall ...

Khushi just gives him a "what the " look and goes in ...

Anjali yells : I have your clothes inside khushiji ...

Khushi walks in and sees a dress...

Khushi: yeh kaise kapde hai( what kind of clothes are these)

Arnav signals Anjali to go inside and talk to her......Anjali walks in and says

Anjali: khushiji aap dono bahar ja raheho na issi liye yeh saree kameez teek nahi kuch informal ho jaye ..( Khushi you both are going out that's why .. the traditional clothes won't look right you should wear this dress today)

Khushi: teek hai Anjali di. Aaplog chalo mein tayar ho kar ati hoon.( ok Anjali sis ... you guys go I'm coming after getting ready)

When Khushi came out everyone was mesmerized seeing her . She looked amazing especially in the red dress adorning her more then ever .

Arnav: WOW

That's all he said .. red his favorite color . Anjali knows his weakness of red and that's why she got her red dress . He is a goner looking at her beautiful form .

Both Arnav and khushi headed off in the car after taking blessing from elders . Khushi thinking that it's just a date but no they are both off for two weeks long honeymoon.

Soon they both arrived at airport and driver took there bags out. Khushi is shocked to see the private plane that is awaiting there arrival.

Khushi: Arnavji yeh hum airport par kya kar rahe hai...aapne ramanchi ki hai( Arnav what are we doing at the airport... this is cheating )

Arnav: ramanchi ( cheating )

Khushi: cheating

Arnav: oh aur tumne humare saath joh Raman... Raman.... I mean cheating kiya uska kya ... waise bhi hume nahi pata hum kaha ja rahe hai ... it's a surprise from di ( and what about you...you cheated too ... well I wasn't aware this is all Anjali's surprise plan)

Khushi: aapko aur pata nahi (you and don't know )

She said sarcastically....

Arnav: Chale( lets go).

Khushi and Arnav got off  he car headed towards the private flight . The  destination is disclosed as they got seated and the flight took off  .

Images are shown in the TV as they are traveling to HAYMAN Island in Australia and it's just breathtaking ... Khushi and Arnav who were sitting together but not close are now holding hands and sitting close looking at the views shown.

Khushi: kitna sundar hai( its so beautiful)

Arnav: pahele bhi kahe chuka hoon .. tumse zaida nahi .( I have said this before ... not more then you)

Khushi looks at him as he pulls her and kisses her forehead ...

Arnav: I can't wait until we get there khushi... finally we will be all alone for two weeks . I have to say thank you to di when we get there ... she is one who has set all this up for us .

Khushi: yes Anjali di is really nice to do this but.. I don't want to go with you alone ...

She said teasingly raising her eyebrows...

Arnav: kya( what)

Khushi laughed looking at his reaction as he brought her closer and was about to kiss her ...when the air hostess came with food ...breaking their romantic moment.

Arnav: don't worry the flight is long so we have plenty of time to finish this ..

He said looking at her lips ..

Both had a wonderful trip to the romantic island away from all the work.

Back In AR designs :

La: this god damn Aman always misunderstand me for little things .. I don't even have Khushi to talk to ....

Aman: But you have me la

La: Aman you ?

Aman: yes and I want to talk to you about something.

La: me too.

She said standing up from her chair

Aman: you know ever since we have been together I never told you about my family.

La: come in Aman and let's sit down and talk please ...

She has never seen him so sad until now ...Aman comes inside and sits in the chair in front of Lavanya. She also takes her seat ... he looks at her and says

Aman: in my family I have mum and sister Anaya

Anaya and mum savitri pic;

"Pic credit : google search."

La: But you never talk about them ... why?

Aman: la I won't lie to you . I never thought our relationship will get so serious that's why I never disclosed any of this to you .. I loved the way things were going in between us but I don't know when I fell in love with you more then I could imagine ...

La: But

Aman: please let me say all this Lavanya then tell me if you think I'm wrong to refuse getting married right now . My mum is sick and sister Anaya unmarried ... after talking to ASR yesterday I admitted her into AR hospital. And from what it looks like is that she needs medical care 24/7 ... my sister is unmarried because on her marriage day we couldn't now provide much dowry so the marriage got cancelled and ever since then no one wants to marry her . They think that her marriage got cancelled due to some other reason as the groom side spread untrue rumors ....I have been trying so hard to find a suitable boy for her for past two years but I've been unsuccessful plus she has been denying because there was no one to take care of mum ... now that mum is in hospital and getting care from nurses I can talk to her about what her plans are as she is aging as well . After medical treatment I will have a nurse take care of mum at home ... I don't want my Anaya to be responsible for this because she deserves a good life . M I being selfish if I'm thinking about them . I don't want to get married and burden you with anything ... I love you la I will marry you but I want time ... time to settle my sister ... have my mum taken care of  first .. I want us to be happy when we get married... right now the situation is not good . I'm not refusing to be with you ... I like to spend time with you. I just need that support to make this happen so we can live a happy and healthy life without worried .. you come from a different family setting I don't want to drag you into this .. that's why I kept all this from you.

La: Aman all this is going on in your life and you did not feel ones to share it with me . I'm with you in every step . I will never judge you or say that you are selfish because you are thinking about your family. I want to be a part of this ...

She gets up and walks to him. She bring his face up in her palm

La: I love you for who you are and I accept you as you are.. I don't want to change you .. take as much as you want ... but just know that every step you take I will take that step with you ...

Aman: Lavanya you don't know how happy I'm right now .

He stands up and hugs her ... Lavanya hugs him back with tears in her eyes ...

Aman: I'm sorry.

La:no I'm sorry .

Both smile as they embrace in each other's arms. ...

To be continued .......................................................

Sorry for late one 😔 . I've been busy with a work... I hope you all love the update please hit vote if you do and comment because i look for ward to it ...

Thank you all ...😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
371K 14.6K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
7.8K 943 13
In the wake of their remarriage, Arnav and Khushi find themselves at a crossroads. But, the whispers of their hearts echo louder than any vows, leadi...
74.7K 7.8K 71
He is the king of arrogance. She is a bold girl and a beauty with a brain. He wants everything to be under his control. She is a girl who can be cont...