My Cunning Lover

By Noralynn108

[ BOOK 1 OF THE TWIN BOND SERIES.] Highest ranking : May 11 2017 #547 dominance #721 fox #556 werewolves and... More

Important Note!

Epilogue

3 3 1
By Noralynn108

"The western empire's population is increasing drastically." a young man with blonde hair and a seductive smile said.

When he heard no reply from his companion he continued with a chuckle "I'm certain no one will notice if one man goes missing... Then dies, eventually."

"He is a good man." was the reply the blonde man heard. A simple sentence that held a lot of meaning.

He laughed as he watched his companion sip cheap ale like it was a century old wine "He is not good enough. "

"How do you want it?" his companion asked dropping the ale mug.

"Quick, he was my father after all."

He received a single nod as his companion left the inn and disappeared into the night.

The next day it was done, his father was missing.

******************************************

I hope you all love my epilogue? I hope this time, my vocabulary will not be a barrier to anyone who wants to read and enjoy this story.
Good day everyone! It's 2:30 pm here in Africa (Nigeria precisely). I'm watching the Muslims exit the mosque after their juma'at prayer in brocades and kaftan with their mats in their hands.
Have a lovely weekend everyone ✨✨.

Please vote ⭐

And comment 📝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.2K 66
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’› Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
42.2K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
23.4K 3.1K 22
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
176K 674 25
18+ แ€•แ€ซแ‹ แ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€แ€บแ€‘แ€ฒแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€žแ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€Ÿแ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ‹ แ€Šแ€…แ€บแ€Šแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€•แ€ซแ‹