RUIN » Young Leonardo DiCapri...

By purplehqze

[discontinued] in which a girl falls for the school troublemaker and discovers the person beneath the hard ex... More

"Hey would you mind turning that crap off"
"I saw you lookin' at me in the hall"
"Eyes on the road shithead"
"You didn't have to be so mean."
"Were you jealous?"
"What is even up with you?"
"Come on, I'm waiting,"
"Hm, she's a pretty girl, DiCaprio"
"Way to ruin the moment"
"You didn't have to do that for me."
"I'm sure you guys are just overreacting"
"Am I done with my interrogation yet?"
"I'd rather not be a Pyschopath"
"Just admit that you like her"
"Look, I'm an asshole, ok?"
"Someday you won't be able to hold back"
"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?"
"What a great milestone for you."
"Maybe that's...part of the reason."
"All in good time"
"What are you trying to say?"
"is there something wrong with me?"
"Jeez sorry, I was just concerned."
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Yeah, that's what I need to do"
"So, who is this bastard?"
PLEASE READ

"Just the guy she makes out with."

4.2K 108 28
By purplehqze

OMD 6K READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! xx

I felt unsurprisingly tired this morning, I woke up around nine and went downstairs to make some coffee. My brother was playing video games on the tv and my mom was in her office getting some work done.

The doorbell rang and I placed my mug down on the kitchen counter, I walked through the kitchen to the hallway.
"I'll get it!" I yelled.

"Thank you!" My mom replied, her voice slightly muffled.

I opened the door to Reagan standing on my porch, I smiled and she walked in without saying anything.
"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"What? I'm not ignoring you," I replied defensively.

"Really? Cos all you do is hang out with Leo," she said, rolling her eyes when she said his name.

"Well you just hang out with Harper now."

"I'm just saying, maybe you should hang out with people that actually care about you," she said, ignoring my remark.

I folded my arms and raised a brow, "are you saying that Leo doesn't care about me?"

"Ugh come on, we're talking about Leo here, of course he doesn't," she replied apathetically.

"Ok, let me just say, Leo's been with me through quite a lot recently, he's been there for me a lot more than anyone else this past month."

She scoffed, "like what? He seems like an asshole. I mean he punched Trevor in the face for no reason."

"Well if you actually knew what happened, you'd understand."

"Well why don't you tell me the what happened?" She spat. She had an unpleasant look on her face, I'd never seen her act like this before.

I laughed in disbelief, "after what you just said? I think it's best you leave."

She exhaled heavily before turning around and storming out the door, not pushing the situation any further. She looked back at me briefly before stepping into her car, her jaw was clenched slightly.

"Well shit," my brother said, leaning up against the doorway to the living room.

I turn around to face him, "do you just like to be constantly invested in my life?"

He shrugged, "It's not my fault you're sneaking out, getting hickeys and having fights in our hallway."

I rolled my eyes as he walked back over to the couch, jumping over the back of it and grabbing his control, I really hoped my brothers social life would start getting interesting soon so he wasn't always so interested in mine.

My mom called us all to have breakfast together, though it was pretty late. She had made waffles with fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, one of my favorites. She called us to the table in the kitchen, sitting down at the head whilst my brother and I sat opposite each other.

"You look pretty tired, honey. I thought you got lots sleep last night?" My mom asked, casting me a slightly sympathetic look. If only she knew.

My brother looked up at me, trying to conceal a small smirk that was forming on his face.

"I woke up again at eleven and couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours," I lied, shrugging a little.

"That's the reason," my brother mumbled.

"Hm?" My mom inquired cluelessly, turning to him, I shot daggers in his direction, making the small smirk on his face disappear.

"Uh, nothing," He said, picking at his waffles, I let out a small sigh of relief that he kept his mouth shut.

"Say Nina," he continued after a few silent moments, looking smug, "how's your thing going with Leo?"
I glared at him as he tried not to laugh.

"Who's Leo?" My mom questioned, facing me.

"Oh, just some guy I know," I replied.

"Oh is that so? Well that hic-" I kicked my brothers shin to shut him up, "ow!" He yelled.

My mom frowned, "Nina, don't kick your brother. Cyrus, don't tease your sister. And Nina, I don't care if you have a boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Just the guy she makes out with," my brother teased.

My mom chuckled a little, "is he attractive?"

"Very," I said truthfully.

"And he's nice?"

"Yup."

"Well then he's ok in my books," she replied, smiling merrily.

My brother huffed since he didn't get the reaction he wanted from my mom, I think she realized as she chuckled a little at his blatant expression.

Monday

Leo didn't show up to school today, it didn't surprise me though, he often ditches if he can't be bothered. I wrote down his number from when he called me on Friday so I can ask him when I get home.

Reagan glared at me in the hallway, I honestly didn't understand her problem. I mean I get we became more distant, but she couldn't just blame me. She'd probably told Harper and her clique about how much of a bitch I was, I wouldn't be surprised if rumours starting going around the school about me.

As I put my books away in my locker someone leaned against the one next to mine. I looked up to see Trevor, smirking. I rolled my eyes and shut my locker.

"What?" I spat.

He chuckled lowly, "just wanted to let you know that you chose the wrong guy."

"There was a choice?" I asked.

"Leo's an asshole."

"And you're a psychopath."

He gritted his teeth, "I ain't a fucking psychopath."

I raised my brows, "sure."

"Hey!" He snapped, bringing his fist to my locker, causing me to flinch, "DiCaprio ain't always gonna be around to protect you, sunshine."

He leaned in close to my ear, "so you better watch your back." A shiver went down my spine as he waltzed away down the hall, slinging his jacket over his shoulder.

A few people looked over in my direction, including Harper who was glaring. I was pretty sure she liked Trevor, he was one of the few guys on the football team she hadn't slept with. I guess she didn't know he was pretty much psycho but I don't really think anyone did.

I went home from school, and jogged up the stairs to my room, closing the door behind me. I jumped on my bed and dialled Leo's number that I had written down from when he called me the other night.

"Hello?" He answered, he sounded tired and his voice was slightly croaky.

"Hey Leo it's Nina," I replied.

"Ah, hey you," he said, suddenly sounding more awake.

"I was just wondering why you didn't show up at school today."

"Well, I got a cold and I feel like absolute shit," he chuckled lowly, "I won't be surprised if you get sick too." I could feel him grinning through the phone as he was implying what happened Friday night.

"Anything interesting happen today?" He asked.

"Not really," I replied, failing to mention the whole Trevor thing, "but Reagan did come over on Saturday morning and had a go at me."

"What about?"

"How I was ignoring her and spending too much time with you," I explained, he laughed in response.

"No offence, but I've never really liked her, she seems like a bit of a push over. I mean, she let that Jace guy walk all over her."

"Nah, I have to say I agree. I don't even know what happened to my friends, the only one who still seems normal is Nate. But at the moment he's mad at me."

"Well aren't you lucky to have met me," He chuckled.

"Nah you're a dickhead, but unlike my old friends I already knew that about you."

He laughed again, "Hey, I'm not that bad."

"Ok, ok, you're just a slight asshole."

"I'll take that," he said, "you didn't get caught sneaking out Friday night, did you?"

"Nah, well my brother did, I swear the kid is like a secret agent or something," I chuckled.

"Well as long as he doesn't get you busted then that's fine, cos you might be doing more sneaking out in the future."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm," I could tell he was smirking through the phone.

"Anyways, DiCaprio, I gotta go do homework. Hope your cold doesn't kill you."

"I'll try not to die."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow, maybe."

"Sure thing, sweetheart," he said, before hanging up the phone.

Oof I didn't know how to end the chapter again so I just did. Thank y'all so much for the support on this story! I've been writing for six months now woah time has gone quickly!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...