What She Hides

Oleh daniireadssx

Hey guys I hope you like the story and please comment and vote Anyways the story is about a girl who has had... Lebih Banyak

chapter #1
chapter # 2
chapter # 3
chapter #4
chapter #5
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter #8
chapter # 9
chapter # 10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter #20
chapter #21
chapter #22
chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter # 27
chapter # 28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
writer's note
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
epilogue
new book

chapter # 26

35 3 0
Oleh daniireadssx

Seths pov

I woke up and nikki was still asleep.  I just stared at her and all her beautiful face features.  I just admired every single one of them . I just cuddled with her again. After sometime in heard knocking on the door is  got up and opened the door to see dean and roman .

"Morning guys "

"Morning seth "

"Come in "

"But don't make to much noise nikki is still sleeping " I said as they came in .

"Okay "

After me and the guys talked for a while we saw nikki starting to wake up.

"Good morning bella " I said

"Good morning nikki " dean and roman both said.

"Good morning guys "she said while standing up .

"So who's gonna take a shower first "

" You can take a shower first   "

" Okay "

After about 15 minutes nikki came out the guys had already left .

" okay now I'm gonna take a shower" I said waking past her and slapped her on her ass

" auw rollins that hurts and also I only slapped you one time "

"Well that's what happens when you have have a big ass " I said making her laugh .

" anyways enjoy your shower rollins I will get you back when you least expect it " she said .

" yeah yeah whatever "

20 minutes later .

I saw nikki laying on the floor listening to music and playing with her dog . I quietly kneeled down behind her and slapped her again on her ass .

" rollins I will get you back you will see " she said hitting  me playfully.

" anyways wanna go get breakfast dean and roman are waiting for us "

" Yes please I am hungry "

We exited the room and before we got in the elevator i slapped her again on her ass . She just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

215K 6.2K 52
Nikki Bella is a popular WWE diva, she dates John Cena. She's famous, has money and she should be happy. But she's not. Nikki has secrets .. Secrets...
20.3K 1K 23
It's been four years. Four long years since Nikki has seen Seth. After that atrocious day she hasn't heard anything from him. Now, she's convinced...
33.9K 815 31
Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found her one great love, she's slowly reachin...
77.2K 2.8K 57
Nikki Bella's obsession to be perfect is so strong she puts her own health at risk. She deals with lots of insecurities on her own. Nikki is hurting...