Cold Embraces and Hot Kisses...

By BrujaWrites

It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. N... More

Blissful Memories
An Interesting Start of The Day
A Grand Reveal
Revenge is A Dish Best Served Cold
It's Not Your Fault
Friends and Strangers
Mysterious Feelings
What Does Love Feel Like?
The Wonders and Mishaps of Dorm Life
A Decision is Made
That Unforgettable Smile
A Hero in Need
~ Lemon ~
- BONUS -

Old Friends and Old Enemies

890 10 15
By BrujaWrites

"In the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel.
Living in the garden of evil,
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed.
Shining like a fiery beacon"

~ Lana Del Rey

6 YEARS AGO

You were wandering around the supermarket, desperately looking for the freshly made dangos. You recently came back to Japan to visit your uncle for a couple of weeks. Without looking, you bumped into a boy, nearly knocking him over.

"I'm so, so sorry! I wasn't watching my step," you bowed as your eyes met with his unique purple ones with white irises.

"It's fine," the male huffed, running his fingers through his purple, unkempt hair.

Something drew you towards him and you didn't know why. You continued to stare into his mysterious eyes. The room soon faded to black. 'What the hell is going on?' It was just you and him in a blank room.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No. Why would I be scared of you," you questioned.

His eyes widened a bit and his curiosity piqued, "Why aren't you scared of me?"

"I mean, you're a really cute guy. You don't seem like a harmful person," he blushed at your comment.

You blinked and the room went back to normal. You looked around the room perplexed by what just happened. You turned to the boy to find him leaving. You ran after the boy, forgetting all about the dangos you wanted so bad. You grabbed his hand, causing him to turn around and face you.

"What happened back there?"

"I used my quirk on you," he said nonchalantly.

"Huh?"

"My quirk is able to mind control people who talk to me."

"What? That's so cool," the purple-headed boy was shocked at your compliment.

"You think so? People usually say my quirk is on the villainous side...," he trailed off, looking away.

"Well, those people are stupid."

"Wha-"

" They're stupid . A quirk can't be villainous or heroic. It's the quirk user who is either of those two," you said in a serious tone.

"So, you think I could become a hero if I want-"

"Of course you can! Just put your heart into it," you smiled, seeing his expression changed to a more content state.

"I see... You're not like other people," he said, sitting down on the street corner.

"Say, you never told me your name... My name is (L/n) (F/n)," you said, sitting alongside him.

"My name is Shinsou Hitoshi," he grinned a little, showing off his pearly teeth.

You talked to Shinsou for awhile about different subjects like cats, school, and food. You enjoyed his company, even though he clearly stated that he didn't want to make any friends. You shrugged off his statement and called him 'Toshi-chan'. A light pink dusted his cheeks whenever you said it, but he didn't seem to mind it.

"What did you come for in the supermarket," his question finally made you remember the dangos you craved.

"Oh! I really wanted some dangos but I couldn't find any. I would've been happy with just one," you sighed as you watched the cars pass by.

"Take mine. I grabbed the last one but I don't want it anymore," he said, offering you a fresh dango.

"Aww, Toshi-chan~ You know how to make a girl happy," you giggled and took the dango from him.

"It's getting pretty late," he said while watching the sunset.

"Yeah, it's almost 6:00 p.m. It was nice meeting you, Toshi-chan. I should start my walk home," you stood up but a pair of hands pulled you down into Shinsou's lap.

"I didn't mean to pull you down so aggressively. I can take you home, we can fit on my bike," his cheeks flushed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I don't want to trouble you, but if it's fine with you then okay!"

He went to the parking lot and returned with a black bike that had a deep violet seat. 'How will we both fit on that?' He sat more on the upper edge of the seat, giving you enough room to fit on the back edge. You sat down and held onto his waist tightly, breathing in the scent of lavender. 'His jacket smells so good.' You leaned your head on his back and he began to peddle. You gave him directions to your house that was less than a mile away as you watched the beautiful skies illuminate onto the metal of his bicycle.

After 7 minutes, you were in front of your house. You hopped off Shinsou's bike and thanked him for his generosity. Before he could leave, you gave him a warm hug. He was hesitant for a second, but you felt his arms wrap around your fragile figure, hugging you back. You shared your goodbyes with him and entered the house. There you saw Aizawa sitting on the couch and a wave of disappointment washed over his face. His eyes glinted with a red hue as he scowled. 'Shit, I can't use my quirk to get away.'

"So the supermarket took 5 hours to make dangos, (L/n) (F/n) ?" Oh boy.

PRESENT

Your eyes softly fluttered open, your long eyelashes batting your cheeks. Your eyes wandered around the room, which looked almost like a hospital room. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. 'What a fond memory that was,' you thought about your dream.

"You're finally awake! You were out for about an hour! Don't worry, I excused you from English class. I will let you leave when lunch begins," said the short elderly woman who was washing her hands.

"W-what? Where am I? Are you Recovery Girl?"

"Yep, that's me! You're in my office. Seems like you had a really bad migraine from losing control of your quirk, you need to be more careful," she lectured as she sat beside you.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you. Who brought me here?"

"Todoroki did, he seemed really worried which is really rare for somebody like him. He kept asking me if you were going to be alright and if he should stay to watch over you. You must mean a lot to him," she smiled as your face broke out into a crimson red blush.

"W...What? Really? He really did that for me?"

"Yes, why do you seem so embarrassed? Is he your boyfriend?"

You stammered and spat out, "BOYFRIEND? W-WHAT- I DON'T-"

"Ahhh young love... Oh! More visitors," she laughed and answered the door.

Aizawa and All Might stood in the doorway. All Might had distress written all over his face while Aizawa very worried, which was a shock to you since he appears so emotionless all the time. They took the seats beside your left arm.

"Young (L/n), are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I just... lost control. That's all," you smiled a bit.

"You need to be more careful (L/n)," Aizawa said in a strict tone.

"I know, I'm sorry uncle Shouta," you looked away with shame.

" UNCLE?! WHAT ," both All Might and Recovery Girl scream in unison.

"....Please don't tell anyone else about this guys," you pleaded.

"(Y/n), we already went over this. You're supposed to call me Aizawa-sensei , not uncle Shouta," Aizawa sighed and furrowed his brows.

"I'd never do such thing," Recovery Girl said, which All Might agreed to.

"Thank you guys, it means a lot."

Silence filled the room as soon as Aizawa and All Might left. They talked to you about ways to control your quirk and how your hero costume can help. You sketched out your hero costume layout while they were giving you advice. You gave it to All Might before he departed with Aizawa. You looked over at Recovery Girl's computer screen to see what she was doing. She opened up your file and added more information about your quirk on your identification document.

'(L/n), does this look right," she asked as she turned the computer screen to you.

(L/n) (F/N)

Hero Name: N/A

Quirk: Reality Warping

She can control any form of energy to her will, including the energy emitted from quirks and the earth's natural energy.

Affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1-A

Birthday: March 2nd

Height: 163 cm (5'4'')

Blood Type: AB

Likes: Yakitori

Special Notes: American transfer student

You nodded and she updated the document. She wrote down on your record that you were in her office today for an emergency so that she can keep track of everything. You thanked her for helping you out and departed from her office. The fact that Todoroki still cared for you floated in the back of your mind. As soon as you turned the corner, you saw Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida.

"Oi, (Y/n)-chan! You feeling better?"

"Yeah, I am, thanks for asking, Ochako-chan! Just had a very bad headache from not having good control over my powers," you laughed awkwardly.

"I am glad that you are okay, (Y/n). I took down many notes in English class. You should take pictures of them," Iida said, adjusting his glasses and handing you his notebook.

"Thanks, Tenya-chan. I appreciate it," you said as you take pictures of the notes.

"H-Hey! I brought your bag and lunch so you don't have to go back upstairs to get it," Midoriya grinned with a slight blush.

"Awww how sweet of you Zuku-chan. Thanks~," you took your backpack and lunch from his hands.

You and the group walked to the lunch tables, looking for a seat. You saw an open spot by Bakugou's group, who were teasing him about his hair. You looked around for other seats and you noticed a familiar, purple-haired boy with sunken eyes sitting alone. 'Shinsou? He goes here?' The group chose to sit near the wild group of boys, which made you sigh. You were sat between Ochako and Kirishima and you mentally thanked Iida for taking the seat next to Bakugou. You and your group talked about things like favorite foods, families, U.A., and many others. You learned that Iida came from a hero lineage, which you mentally related to. You were talking to your group about possibly going out on a trip with them until Kirishima noticed your presence.

"It's good to see you're feeling better, (Y/n)."

"Thanks, it's good to see you again" you giggle a little and pull out your bento, taking off the lid and revealing delicious yankinku over a bed of rice and grilled vegetables.

The delicious smell of the meat whisked around the table. You picked up a small piece of meat that was coated in a sweet, succulent sauce.

"Damn (F/n), that smells delicious! Did you make it," the red-haired boy asked, ogling your bento.

"Thanks, my uncle helped me make it," you smiled as you slid the tender, juicy meat into your mouth and ate.

"Man, you're so lucky. I had to rush out of the house this morning because I woke up late and I completely forgot to grab my lunch," he huffed in agitation.

"Here, have some of mine! I don't mind," you offered as you grab a piece of meat with your chopsticks and inch it closer to his mouth.

KIRISHIMA'S POV

Man, I couldn't help but stare into those (e/c) eyes. They held a welcoming warmth that was addicting. A meager smirk crept onto her face as she noticed the redness of my cheeks.

"Say 'Ahh', Kiri-kun~," she cooed as her chopsticks touched my lips.

Without thinking, I blurted out, "N-No! I said I'm fi-"

She slipped the hot, tender meat in my mouth. (*wink wink*) The flavors took my taste buds on a journey to heaven. 'This is too good!' She grinned seeing my lips form into a small smile as I chewed up her food and swallowed. 'How could a girl be this generous? She really is a genuine person,' I thought.

YOUR POV

"That was amazing, (F/n)," the shark-toothed boy beamed.

You pulled out an extra pair of chopsticks from your bag and handed it to him. You offered half of your bento to him, which made him hesitate and go on about how he should learn from his own mistakes. You insisted that he should eat, which he eventually gave into and followed your advice. He thanked you many times for your act of kindness.

"(Y/n), if you don't mind me asking... Why did you come to U.A?"

"Well, to be honest, I didn't really want to attend U.A," everyone at the table seemed amazed by your comment.

"Huh? I don't understand (F/n). Why wouldn't you want to join one of the world's greatest hero academy's," questioned a curious Iida.

"Yeah (F/n)! Why, " Kaminari asked, stealing a piece of your meat from your bento without you noticing.

"Well, at first I wasn't really confident in my quirk since I'm not able to fully control it. Also, I wanted to help my mom out at her flower shop."

" HAH. Lame, " the ash blonde said, laughing.

"I could say the same for your quirk," you sipped on your iced tea as the infuriated boy stood up, anger flashing in his eyes.

"YOU WON'T THINK LIKE THAT ANYMORE ONCE I KILL YOU WITH IT, YOU PLANT FREAK ," Bakugou reached over the table to try punching you, but he was blocked by Kirishima's Hardening quirk.

"I could've handled it-'"

" FIGHT YOUR OWN FIGHTS, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"You can't go hitting people without them even doing anything to you, that's dishonorable. And it's not manly to hit a girl," Kirishima said in a serious tone.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU KIRISHIMA. YOU TOO (F/N). AND YOU TOO DEKU ," the ash blonde said as he stormed off.

Feeling bad about your comment, you got up to apologize to Bakugou but Kaminari stopped you. He told you don't worry about it since he will eventually get over it, but you mentally disagreed. 'Oh shit I forgot about Shinsou,' you suddenly thought. You grabbed your belongings from the table and excused yourself for the bathroom. Before you left, you thanked Kirishima for his help, making him grin. You went over to the table Shinsou was sitting at and placed your belongings beside him. Before he even got a chance to look at who's stuff was next to him, you hugged him from the back, nuzzling your head in the crook of his neck.

"Long time no see, Toshi-chan~," you whispered in his ear.

"Heh... you're right. Where have you been," Shinsou asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Siding beside him, you told him why you moved to America and what you did there. Shinsou knew that your father was a hero and respected the fact that you didn't want many people to know since you would be treated differently. You appreciated his loyalty.

"So how come you aren't in my hero course?"

"Well... I'm taking general courses for now in Class 1-B," he said in a somewhat sad tone, which drew in your curiosity.

"What? You totally would have got into the hero course-"

"No, (Y/n). My quirk isn't strong like yours."

".... That's what you think but I beg to differ. Our quirks are strong in their own unique ways, Toshi-chan."

He glanced into your eyes, saying "It's not strong enough to get me into Class 1-A."

"Well, you can always move up into the hero course. I believe in you," you smiled, making Shinsou return a slight smile back.

"Thanks for thinking that, (Y/n). So when do you want to-"

He was cut off by a loud bell ringing. 'Welp, time for the next class.'

"Hey, I'll catch up with you later! See ya, Toshi-chan," you said as you ran to catch up with Midoriya's group.

"...I'll just ask her on Monday," he whispered and headed to class.

After a long, agonizing 3 hours, you were finally released from classes. All your teachers were really nice, especially Midnight since you personally know her through your uncle. Before class ended, Midoriya suggested that you should join a class group messaging chat so everyone can help each other. He added you to the group chat and told you who everyone is so you can put them down in your contacts. You thanked him and left the class. You held the note in your hand that was on your desk in All Might's class. You flipped the note around and walked to the fountain. There was oddly nobody there. 'Did I read the note correctly?' Before you could reread the note, you were focused on the footsteps that approached you. You turned around and seen a hooded, slender figure that had a slightly slouched back. Baby blue locks were dangling from the hood and a twisted smile was spread on its face. Behind him stood a mysterious blackish purple mist that had bright yellow slits. ' N-no.. It can't be,' you thought as your eyes widened in terror.

"It's been a while since we last saw each other, (L/n) (F/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 13.4K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
251 26 14
Sorry for the spoilers within this story. You used to go to a normal high school but you decided to transfer to UA right after the sports festival. Y...
234K 6.8K 68
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 (𝙣.) ; 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥...
360K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...