Cold Embraces and Hot Kisses...

By BrujaWrites

It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. N... More

Blissful Memories
A Grand Reveal
Old Friends and Old Enemies
Revenge is A Dish Best Served Cold
It's Not Your Fault
Friends and Strangers
Mysterious Feelings
What Does Love Feel Like?
The Wonders and Mishaps of Dorm Life
A Decision is Made
That Unforgettable Smile
A Hero in Need
~ Lemon ~
- BONUS -

An Interesting Start of The Day

833 17 11
By BrujaWrites

"How I wish
How I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year"
~ Pink Floyd

'Wow, these Japanese school uniforms are kinda tight,' you thought as you were looking at your reflection in the mirror. Your physique is a little on the thick side since you gained muscle from training with your father a lot. The grey blazer was a little compact on your breasts, making them appear bigger. The green shirt almost looked too short due to your curvy butt. The black tights and shirt were expectedly fitting, which was surprising. 'Well, I guess I'm gonna attract a lot of attention,' you sighed to yourself. You read the time on the clock, 6:55 AM. 'Maybe I'll cook breakfast since I have enough time.'

The sizzling of the omelet in the pan and the popping of the frying fish was like music to your ears. You hummed along to your favorite song as you were flipping the omelet. You looked over at your phone to see one new text. You unlocked your phone and opened it.

Mommy

Hey honey! I miss you! Your father and I wish that you have the best first day today! Don't let anybody mess with you! If anybody does, I will personally fly all the way from California to Japan to fight them and I will have your father reverse time so I can fight them again and again. I love you!

You giggled at your mom's text. She has always been so protective of you.

You

Don't worry mom, I'll be fine. Thanks! Love you too!

You glanced away to your phone to only be greeted with dark orbs. You screeched and nearly fell into the hot, boiling oil. Luckily, your uncle's scarf caught you. You took a couple of deep breaths and shot a disappointed look to your uncle. He grinned a little and let you go.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"

"Calm down, you didn't die."

"I ALMOST DID," Aizawa shook his head at your exaggeration and sat at the table.

You served him the tamagoyaki and the aji furai, accompanied with white rice. You both sat and ate in silence. You looked up at the clock, which read 7:40 AM.

"Uncle Shouta, what time does school start?"

"It starts at 7:30 AM," he nonchalantly said while eating the crispy, fried fish.

Your smile immediately dropped into a worried expression. 'I'm going to make a terrible first impression.' You stood up as quick as possible and grabbed your backpack and lunch bag. You slid on your shoes and tried to drag your uncle along.

"WE NEED TO GO! WE ARE LATE!"

"Yeah, yeah. Let me grab my necessities," Aizawa said as he went into his room.

He returned with his sleeping bag, the thing he needed the most. 'Wow.'

"Hey (y/n). I'm not going to drive there," you looked confused by his comment.

"....How will we get there?"

"Your quirk. Use it," he said in a more stern tone.

You weren't very great at controlling your quirk. It was so overpowering to use since there is so much capability it has. Reluctantly, you nodded. You closed your eyes and focused. You imagined the front of U.A.; the two large, parallel buildings; the glossy windows that reflected the skies; the U shaped gate with the U.A. symbol. (F/c) magical energy appeared from your palms, circling the two of you. Your eyes opened, revealing (f/c) orbs. You waved your palms in a circular motion, creating a portal to U.A. Aizawa grinned at your success. You finally gained some control of your quirk . You and Aizawa walked into the portal, which faded and disappeared a few seconds after exiting it. You looked up at him with a proud expression, which he returned to you. You followed him to the class. Class 1-A .

"Uncle Shouta... should I go in with you?"

"No, I will call you in and you can introduce yourself to the class. Call me Aizawa sensei. If people know that you're my niece, they'll try to suck up to you to get a better grade," he whispered as he opened the door.

You nod and wait outside to be called. You can hear the ruckus of screams, conversations, and odd noises.

"IZUKU YOU LITTLE SHIT! HOW DID YOU GET A HIGHER TEST SCORE THAN ME?!"

"I-I don't know, Kacchan! M-maybe because I was given the wrong tes-"

"YOU FUCKING LIAR! YOU CHEATED!"

"Wow, Kaminari! You got a 5 out of 25 on that test? Man, you messed up big time!"

"Kaminari got a 5 out of 25? Even after I studied with him?"

"It... It didn't really help Ashido."

"Heya Todoroki kun~ What did you get on the test?"

"23 out of 25."

"Uwaah! You're so smart!"

Todoroki Shouto. You immediately knew who that was. The boy with the beautiful mismatched eyes. The boy who was fun to be around. The boy who used to play hopscotch and other games with you. The boy who made you the happiest. The boy who was your friend. He wasn't the same boy after that day.

8 YEARS AGO

You were setting up the kiddie table with a tea set. Warm, matcha tea was waiting in the teapot. You sat near the door, excited for the boy to show up. Hours passed, no sign of him. 'Maybe he is still training,' you thought. As soon as you heard the doorbell ring, you shot up from your seat and answered it. There stood your good friend, except something wasn't right. His right eye was bandaged heavily and tears stained his cheeks. You looked at the boy with a concerned expression and reached your hand out to the bandage, only to be stopped by his hand.

"Shouto-chan-"

"I can't be friends with you anymore," his statement shot through your heart like a bullet.

"Your eye-"

"I don't want to talk about it," his icy glare met your eyes.

You stared into his eyes. They were filled with absolute hatred and sorrow. You pulled him into a hug, only to have him push you away. Tears pricked your eyes as he backed away from you.

"Shouto-chan.... Why?"

He looked away, a single teardrop streaming down his fragile cheek. He held his head down.

"I... I have to go. Goodbye, (L/n) (F/n)."

You fell to the ground and wept your heart out. His fading footsteps added more to your grief. Your one good friend just walked right out of your life. The worst part about it that there was no explanation as to why. You opened your tear-filled, (e/c) eyes to see him looking back at your wilted form. You could sense regret in his expression. He turned away and continued walking. Your (h/c) locks adorned the tatami mat, as well as your tears. You have never seen the boy again....

PRESENT

....until now. Aizawa had barely told his class about a new student entering the class, which everyone went wild over.

"Ahhh! Is it a boy or a girl?"

"I don't really care, there is nobody who can outshine me ~☆"

"A new student! How cool!"

"WHAT'S THEIR QUIRK?!"

"I hope it's a girl with big breasts and juicy thighs ~"

"Woah, people really join after school is in session?"

"I hope it's not a weirdo like Mineta ."

"HEY! YOU TAKE THAT BACK JIRO!"

"Guys! Please quiet down so that the student can come in and introduce themselves!"

"SHUT UP CLOWN!"

" If you all don't quiet down, I will expel all of you ."

Suddenly, the room went quiet. 'Well, that worked,' you thought to yourself. Aizawa motioned for you to come into the classroom. 'Here goes nothing.' You walked into the room, (h/l), (h/c) locks flowing from side to side with every step. All attention was on you, which made you a bit nervous but you disregarded that feeling. Your (e/c) orbs shined from the sunlight illuminating from the window. You stopped in front of the class and faced your classmates, who were all standing to show respect. You smiled brightly, feeling a sudden rush of happiness.

"Hello everyone! My name is (L/n) (F/n), but please call me by my first name! I recently transferred from an American hero academy to here. Nice to meet you all," you introduced yourself with a bow.

"Ahh! I love your hair (F/n)! It's so shiny! What products do you use? AH! Forgive me for being rude! My name is Ashido Mina," said the pink alien girl, bowing with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, ribbit. I'm Asui Tsuyu, but you seem pretty cool so you can call me 'Tsu'," the long-haired greenette said.

"It is an honor to meet a person from another country! My name is Tenya Iida, the class representative. Nice to meet you as well," the tall, mannered male bowed.

"M..My name is Mineta Minoru... WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR THOSE WATERMELONS OF YOURS" the small, 'grape-haired' male ran towards you with his palms ready to grope you but was stopped by a red-haired boy with spiky hair.

"Hey! Sorry about him, my name is Kirishima Eijiro. Nice to meet ya," the boy grinned and bowed.

"Heya! My name is Kaminari Denki and you can call me whatever you like~," the blonde winked but was tripped over by what appeared to be an aux cord. How sad.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n)! My name is Midoriya Izuku. We should definitely hang out s-sometime," the timid, greenette said while bowing, trembling from the angry ash blonde male glaring daggers at him.

"Hello, (L/n). My name is Todoroki Shouto," the male said while bowing.

It pierced your heart that he didn't seem to remember you or even care about your presence. You held your composure and continued to smile. 'Hopefully, some miracle will happen,' you thought. You really did hope for a new start in friendship with him, even though he hurt you in the past. 'Life is too short to be holding grudges anyway,' you thought.

"You have such a pretty name, (F/n)! My name is Uraraka Ochako! We should have lunch together," the pretty, brunette female said while smiling.

After what seemed like a million more introductions, you were given a seat next to a raven-haired female named Yaoyorozu Momo. Your seat was behind a friendly girl, Hagakure Toru, and near Todoroki and that cocky bastard, Bakugou. As soon as you sat down, Midoriya immediately started throwing questions at you.

"Hey (F/n)! What's America like? What made you transfer here? What are American heroes like? Are you fluent in Japanese? How did you even transfer here? What..."

You looked at Midoriya with a blank, yet intimidating stare. This is the first time in your life that you were tempted to choke somebody so badly. Midoriya, taking the hint, stopped asking questions and apologized.

"It's fine, I usually get a lot of questions like those," you smile warmly at Midoriya, which made his cheeks flush.

"Ahah, I see. Well, if you don't mind.... Can you tell me your quirk?"

"My quirk... I can't really describe it. I'll show you in one of our hero courses! I promise," you grin.

"I'm excited to see your quirk, (L/n)! We have a hero course next period too, we are supposed to be saving 'civilians', from what I heard," Hagakure exclaimed.

"Whatever it is, just know that I will crush you, regardless," Bakugou said, a cocky grin forming on his lips

"Is that so? We will see about that," you said to yourself, grinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
23.9K 505 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
345K 7.6K 19
"Listen Y/N, you're mine and only mine, you got that?" You nod helplessly, Shouto's hands pinning you to the wall, his gaze burning into you. Desire...