Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

32K 1K 72
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

I raised my eyebrows at her with amusement. And why not? Afterall she of all people have some guts to raise her voice in the presence of me.

She glared at each and everyone before making her gaze landed on me and stared at me with furrowed eyebrows. Anger and confusion is what I could observed as I maintained eye contact with her, equally glaring her with same intensity. A cold smirk plastered over my face.

I could feel with each passing second, her eyes seems to be more furious as she stormed towards us with a scowl etching over her face.

Instantly my men came forward towards that woman to stop her from reaching me.

"STOP !" I commanded in my loud voice making all of my men as well as this woman to froze at their place.

Meanwhile most of the people belonging to this orphanage had already gathered around us to watch the show. Some were looking at us amusedly and curiously while some were cowering in fear, fearing for the worst.

Woman in front of me looked confused with some mixed anger, but mostly anger dominated her face as she realised we were some kind of uninvited guests here trespassed her territory.

She intrigued me though. Seems like she don't know who am I or perhaps may be doing an acting in front of me inspite of knowing my identity.

Fuck !! how can I forget, that girl too came from this orphange.!!! Ofcourse she would have acquired those traits from this woman standing here.

But this woman scowling at me was looking like a brat.

I looked at her up and down, analysing her. From what I observed by taking in her appearance, she is a middle aged woman, not too old but may be around forty years of age. Anger were still swirling in her eyes as a big sketchy scowl etched over her face.

" KAUN HAI BAE TU AUR YAHA KYA KR RAHA HAI !?" ( Who are you and what are you doing here?) She growled with much sharp tone that made me flinched almost. Almost,  as she glared at me, then at my men.

My fist clenched at her sheer audacity. How dare she talked to me with disrespect !!

I could feel the eyes of all the individuals here, including my men's widened, as the people of this orphanage looked at her horrified.

But I was not shocked, rather furious. She was looking at me with such malice, I wondered where she got those damn guts !

COOL DOWN ABHI !

Yeah it's better to cool down. It's her first time of disrespecting me anyway. And moreover I do not intend to shed blood in the afternoon. Not yet.

I looked over at one of my man.
"Go and take everyone out from this house and make them stand here in front of me." I ordered and with that he walked off to obey me.

" Tere itni himmat huh!! You bastard !! first you entered here forcefully and now YOU DARE TO DO INSPECTION HERE? HOW DARE YOU TROUBLE MY PEOPLE IN MY ORPHANAGE !! I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND MAKE YOU ROT IN JAIL. GET OUT FROM HERE THIS INSTANT." She yelled with her high pitched voice, plastering same scowl over her face, with her palm fisted sideways as she glared at me with pure rage.

This amused me actually. You know why??

Because this woman is testing my patience really hard. I am just few seconds away from reaching out to pull my gun and triggering at her. Her irking words coming out of her mouth wasn't helping me a bit.

She don't know who the hell I am.  She is playing with fire. Bitch !!!

One of my man brought a chair for me, to which I gladly sat upon and leaned my back on the chair while crossing my one leg over the other, in a way so that my ankle touched the knee of my other leg. My amused eyes roamed at all the individuals present at this moment, be it a men, women, children. These people clearly looked scared out of their wits. People who were amused from before were clearing showing their fear now. I can literally smell this emotion. But this woman in front of me has a totally different expression. Looks like someone is getting more angry here, forgetting that she is currently in the presence of devil like me.

Oh how I am itching to tame this woman.

" I asked you something; who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" She yelled again as she glared at me.

"Calm down woman." My evil smirk grew wider, forcing myself to relax a  bit, "I am here to get to know something. If you'll and people of yours present here will cooperate, I may be a little bit merciful here, and can save my time from shedding blood." I stated in a calm but with an underlying threatening tone of voice.

People surrounded us trembled with fear as they heard my words. Good! they must know who I am. I am not the one to mess with, nor any kind of person to take me lightly.

But seems like the woman here have not figured it out yet.

" Do you know anything about a girl who might have been lost from this orphanage? " I came straight to the point without beating around the bush as my smirk faded away, instead now a serious look came over my face.

I observed the people as I roamed my eyes over them. Some of them trembled as they looked over at us while some of them looked shocked, some of them were looking at the woman in front of me with their dread- filled and hopeful eyes, might be thinking that this spineless woman could save them from me. Viraj and Vinay too stood beside my chair with their arms crossed, while my men have already surrounded each and every corner of the orphanage.

" RAMESH !! CALL THE POLICE THIS INSTANT. INFORM THEM AN UNINVITED GUEST HAS JUST TRESPASSED OUR THRESHOLD HERE. " She yelled, totally ignoring my question. Now rage coursed through me as I glared at her. She insulted me. Does she wants me to kill her right now, right here?

I have to teach her a lesson now.

Calm down Abhi !! My inner voice screamed.

" Listen woman !! I am here to get to know about this particular girl. NOW FUCKING ANSWER ME!!" I asked loud and clear while controlling my rage and keeping myself from pulling out the gun and triggered at her right here, right now.

If only, her rage grew more, and so was mine.

"GET THE FUCK OUT FROM HERE OR ELSE.."

That's it. Now it is enough...!!

Without thinking twice, I stood up from my chair with rage filled eyes, making the chair to be pushed backward  and pulled out the gun from the waistband of my pants, and directed it straight to her forehead.

A gasp was all I heard as each and everyone of those present here watched the scene unfold with the fear radiating off from them.

Some of them were literally terrified out of their wits. While the woman in front of me, her face was hilarious...!!

hahaha.. Now show me your attitude bitch. Dare you to disrespect me.

I chuckled internally, as I could see how her anger just flew out of the window and instead a horrified look just slipped over her face with wide eyes.

" Uh -uhh w-we can t-talk l-like adults. Y-you you d-don't have to b-be so ang-angry." Her persona took complete 180 degree turn as she fumbled with her words making me raised my eyebrows in amusement again.

My eyes must be seem amused with same anger swirling in my eyes as a wide evil dangerous smirk again touched my lips.

" What the hell were you saying before? Come again." I mocked as I roamed my eyes all over the others present here. Viraj and Vinay, standing beside me were just as amused as me.

" I - I was just j-joking. W-we can talk in p-peace. N-no need for t-the violence please." Her eyes were horrified with a plea which was directed towards me.

She looked towards the children present here as well and then glanced at me, pleading me to not do any violence. Each and every person present here were just as terrified as a woman here who was just insulting me few seconds before.

I chuckled. Just pathetic !!

" Now let's try again." I let my hands down still gripping the gun, while taking a seat again and leaning back on the chair. My cold evil smirk doesn't wavered for a second.

" Do you know any girl who went missing few days ago ? "

" I- I d-don't know what you are t-talking about." She denied cautiously, her gaze still focused over my gun as she stood there numb before me.

" Who is the owner?" I asked dangerously.

" Huh !?"

" WHO IS THE FUCKING OWNER OF THIS ORPHANAGE?" I sweared I could see everyone's eyes widened after hearing my question. Ofcourse, except my men.

" I- I d-don't know. Plea-please leave." She denied, not matching my gaze, but her face was clearly showing how intimidated she was feeling from me. This made me happy internally.

" YOU SHIT.."
I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I scowled, still my gun was pointed at her head as she observed me fearfully.

I picked out my phone and without seeing the caller ID, I answered the call, putting the phone near my ear.

"Boss"

" Yes.. Tell me why in the fucking world you called me at this moment?" I snapped at the man from the other side of the phone.

" T-there's a problem." He stuttered out from the other side of the phone.

" What problem" I asked still with the same scowl as I continued to stared this woman intensely.

" You have a meeting within forty five minutes and we want you to check the presentation we have to give sir."  He gulped.

I cut off the call. Viraj and Vinay looked at me questionably.

I put my gun inside the jacket, watching this woman and the others heaved a sigh of relief.

" NEXT TIME.." I paused dramatically and dangerously as I took few steps forward, looking around, then meeting this woman's gaze again," DON'T DARE TO DISRESPECT ME BITCH. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF NIGHTMARE I AM. BETTER TO KEEP YOUR ATTITUDE WITH YOURSELF BEFORE I LOSE MY SANITY." I continued as she visibly gulped.

" DO NOT FLED AWAY. I WILL AGAIN COME. TILL THEN WHOEVER THE OWNER OF THIS ORPHANGE IS... I WANT HER THAT DAY. OTHERWISE...." Her eyes widened as I again pulled out my gun and fired two bullets in the air. The loud voice of bullet firing had everyone gulped in fear, their eyes were wide and horror filled, but the woman in front of me was visibly shaking as she looked at me with terror.

" WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" I asked with my voice loud and clear. My eyes glaring at her, ordering her to answer me.

" S-Sheela " She stuttered.

" So Sheela, I want you next time with this orphanage owner whenever I come here. You dared to disrespect me bitch. No one, and I mean it no one disrespect me. If I want, I can destroy you within seconds. But no, So be grateful I am leaving without any punishment. Thanks to this phonecall. This is the first and last time I am slipping it away by the way." I put my gun inside my jacket again and looked around for my two best idiot friends.

I nodded as they undestood it was a time for us to leave. My business is still far more important than that girl held captive in my mansion.

I can find  evidences  against her some other day.

But I have to say that this woman intrigued me nevertheless. How fearlessly she was talking to me one moment ago. A mafia man. It's clear she don't know who the fuck I am.  But she will get to know me in no time.

With these thoughts swirling in my mind I walked out of the orphanage with all of my men.

I chuckled as I could sense each and every one belonging to this orphange was breathing a sigh of relief as we walked out.

Guard who was guarding the gate before, was now cowering in fear. All shitless people. Shame on him for being a coward guard. If this kind of guard I would have in my mansion, I would have fire him long time ago.

*****************************
Tara pov

Chirping of the birds pulled me out of my deep thoughts. I am currently in a room I don't know how long, leaning against the window pane and looking outside. Yesterday night when that devil's mom scolded me I ran off towards this room randomly and after some time I heard a click sound meaning someone locked me in this room. Till that night to this afternoon I am held captive in this room. I knew I sobbed a lot that night. Why not? Everyone scolds me. No one loves me.

That devil.. I hate him. I really hate him. Monster. He is cruel devil. Why he don't want to let me go?

Vimla masi told me not to hurt any person because God will also be hurt, that is the only reason I am not hurting him. If I would be allowed, I would throw him to the hungry dogs. He would be a better food for them as dogs will devour him. A chuckle escaped my lips at this thought.

But why that devil hurt me? What I did? This thought alone made me sad. Don't he fear god will be sad from him?

He always carries a gun with himself. I also saw his demon like men too carries this type of big weapon. And I am not stupid to not know why guns are used.

Guns are used to kill people. I had saw so many movies to make this conclusion. I had seen how heros saved their heroine by gun fighting. They killed the bad one with this gun. But does that also mean that devil carries a gun to kill bad people too?? Or perhaps to save his angel like shown in those movies.

Hahaha. I laughed at my own joke. This devil and beautiful angel !? It does not goes same way.

This devil would not get any angel because God sees each and everyone of his people and judge their deeds. His karma is not good. God will not give him any angel and I don't think any angel would love him like in those stories I heard from my masi.

Sigh.

But still I am confused as I pondered over this thought. Why he carries gun always?

He is devil. He must kill good people too. He really want to go hell after he dies.

Vimla masi told me that people with good deeds always go to heaven after they dies  and bad people goes to hell for their bad deeds.

Oh how much I missed her. Vimla masi where are you ! I want to sleep in your lap.

A lone tear escaped my eyes as my thoughts wandered around my madi. She is such a sweet person. She is like everyone's mother. She always protected me too. God!! I so miss her. Please God take care of her.

Sigh

Everyone in this mansion is bad. This mansion is surrounded by big and hulk like man. That devil's mom is also scary. She is not what I thought. She scolded me last night. Why? I don't know.

Sigh.

My train of thoughts broke when 'click' sound came from outside. Hmm someone is opening this room's door.

I quickly scurried away to my bed and sat upon it, wiping my tears streaked cheeks furiously.

As the door opened, a big hulky man entered my room.

" Hey you young lady." He said with attitude.

" Huh? " I got confused as I looked at his bulky body. What did he want? Does he want to kill me?

Hmm. He sure do exercise daily, because I could see his big bulky biceps from his shirt's sleeves. If he want, he could kill me with his big bulky arms only. I gulped, feeling a little bit fear towards him.

" Mam is calling you. Go and freshen up within ten minutes. I am waiting outside this room. Remember girl, don't try to pull the stunt or the consequences would be hazardrous for you." With that he pulled out the gun, flaunting it over my face as he tried to scare me with the evil wide smirk touching his lips.

My little bit of fear threw out of the window as he purposefully flaunted his gun with his fingers.

He was mocking me and trying to scare me off.

I glared at him.

" Don't you fear god?" I asked in my cut sharp voice.

" Huh?" Now it was his time to be confused. Smirk was gone in a second.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I stood straight from the bed, facing him.

" Do you want to go hell after you die?" I again asked him sharply as I narrowed my gaze at him.

He looked taken aback by my words. But what can I do !! They should know the reality. They all would go straight to hell. Infact they all are booking themselves for hell in advance.

My thoughts were running wildly. Why they all are so bad ?? I really feel bad for all of them.

" Mind your language young lady." He grimaced as he too looked at me with same intensity.

" Why you people carries gun? Don't you know gun could take your life?" I fired another question at him.

He was shocked.

" I know it and trust me I would not hesitate to take your life too." He said sharply, just like me as he narrowed his eyes at me.

" Why are you so keen to book a ticket for the hell?" I asked, still glaring at him.

He was shocked.

" HOW DARE..." I cut him off.

" You all are very bad people with very bad deeds. God will throw you all to the hell straight.'' I said sternly, though really feeling bad for all these bad people.

" YOU WORTHLESS BITCH !! I CAME HERE TO INFORM YOU MAM IS CALLING YOU. DO NOT AND I MEAN IT, DO NOT EVER LECTURE ME LIKE A GOD DAMN TEACHER." He yelled with anger starting to swirl in his eyes.

With that he turned around and walked out of the room.

" TEN MINUTES. REMEMBER THAT. NOT A SINGLE EXTRA MINUTE YOU SHOULD TAKE." And he closed off the door.

I sighed. When they will realise this is all wrong deeds? God have mercy on him and those who are living under this mansion.

*****************************
3153 words

Another update for my lovely readers. I am very thankful to all who had so much patience that they waited for the update.

Sorry for the delay. I was not able to update because of my exams. But yesterday my exams got over and hence this update.

I had read each and every comment you people comment. And trust me, your words always encourages me.
Thanku so much.

And last, please don't forget to vote and comment. I would really appreciate that.

Sana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
1.8M 96.5K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
301K 28.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.1M 10.1K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...