The Spirit Of The Night -Rise...

By silverwolf1018

as I was lifted into the air the moon spoke to me and told me my name. I had so meny questions, but few where... More

Authors (interupted) introduction
Chapter 1 (996 years earlier)
Chapter 2 (present day)
Chaper 3 (Run)
Chaper 4 (Captured)
Chaper 5 (Discovered)
Chapter 6 (Secrets)
Chapter 7 (Elias)
Chapter 8 (Gone)
Chapter 9 (Doubles)
Authors note (>-<)
Chapter 10 (The Past)
Chapter 11 (Again)
100 READS!!! AND ONE VOTE!
Chapter 12 (Escape)
Chapter 14 (Dead?)
OMG AWSOME!
Chapter 15 (The labrynth)
Chapter 16 (Deception)
Chapter 17 (Home)
Chapter 18 (Betrayed by the Betrayer)
Contest!
Chapter 20 (i am back baby)
1.1K?!
Chapter 21 (wth)
Chapter 22 (Luna~)
Chapter 23 (conversation)
VOTING TIMMMEE!!!!!~
ALLO
Chapter 24 (kissed)
Chapter 25 ( A Calling)

Chapter 13 (Who is the villain)

964 38 24
By silverwolf1018

NORTH'S POV

After I was finished yelling at the yetis I went to go talk to Jack. "Jack?" I started to yell. I opened the doors to find him. I heard thump on one door, so I went to open it. "Jack....You better not be doing anything funny..." I warned before I open the door. As I opened the door Rabbit poped out and punched me in the face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed at him while still recovering from the hit.  He went to throw another punch but I caught it just before it hit my face. He kept throwing hit untill he started to paint (A/N: Breath heavily. Cuz I suck at spelling). "This is for what you did to Jack" He said (A/N:AWWWWWW He does care ^-^) "Wait.What?! What happened to Jack?!" I asked, even though I was still confused. "How do you not know?! Your the one who did it in the first place?!" He screamed at me. He brought out a gun from his poutch and held it infront of my head. "I will not be hesitent to shoot you" he said. And he shot.

JACKS POV

"Why are you here?!" I asked ???. "Because of all the things you did to me!" ??? said. "You too away my only family and freinds. The only people that mattered!" ??? said. ??? started to cry. "I was never belived in, even after all the things I did for people. NEVER!!" ??? started to sob. "So now. I am going to do that to you." ??? said. ??? had a wide grin on their face, while tears still came down their face.  "You will all die, like I did the day you took me." ??? said. "But I still don't understand!" I screamed at ???. "Oh, you don't?" ??? said sarcasticly. ??? grin was like a manic, but tears still came down on their cheeks. ??? eyes where a bright red. "We only wanted to help you." I said trying to calm them down.  "Why did you have to do this....Luna?"

ARE YOU HANGING OVER THAT CLIFF YET?! Sorry it took so long to make a chapter, I was super busy! Hope you have a absolutly wonderfuly fantastic day!

             ~ Sliver

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 670 19
I've been around for a long time. A very long time. And I woke up to see the moon, void of any sort of memory or knowledge of who I was whatsoever. T...
620 43 9
My name, as you probably know, is Jack Frost. How I know that? Because the moon told me and this story will be full of drama, exciting new adventures...
164K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
6.3K 135 14
"It wasn't my choice to be like pitch. People were afraid of me. Thinking I was the grim reaper." What if one day jack sees glowing eyes everywhere...