Chapter 13 (Who is the villain)

NORTH'S POV

After I was finished yelling at the yetis I went to go talk to Jack. "Jack?" I started to yell. I opened the doors to find him. I heard thump on one door, so I went to open it. "Jack....You better not be doing anything funny..." I warned before I open the door. As I opened the door Rabbit poped out and punched me in the face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed at him while still recovering from the hit.  He went to throw another punch but I caught it just before it hit my face. He kept throwing hit untill he started to paint (A/N: Breath heavily. Cuz I suck at spelling). "This is for what you did to Jack" He said (A/N:AWWWWWW He does care ^-^) "Wait.What?! What happened to Jack?!" I asked, even though I was still confused. "How do you not know?! Your the one who did it in the first place?!" He screamed at me. He brought out a gun from his poutch and held it infront of my head. "I will not be hesitent to shoot you" he said. And he shot.

JACKS POV

"Why are you here?!" I asked ???. "Because of all the things you did to me!" ??? said. "You too away my only family and freinds. The only people that mattered!" ??? said. ??? started to cry. "I was never belived in, even after all the things I did for people. NEVER!!" ??? started to sob. "So now. I am going to do that to you." ??? said. ??? had a wide grin on their face, while tears still came down their face.  "You will all die, like I did the day you took me." ??? said. "But I still don't understand!" I screamed at ???. "Oh, you don't?" ??? said sarcasticly. ??? grin was like a manic, but tears still came down on their cheeks. ??? eyes where a bright red. "We only wanted to help you." I said trying to calm them down.  "Why did you have to do this....Luna?"

ARE YOU HANGING OVER THAT CLIFF YET?! Sorry it took so long to make a chapter, I was super busy! Hope you have a absolutly wonderfuly fantastic day!

             ~ Sliver