Tom Holland/Peter Parker Imag...

By Quackson06

-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagin... More

#1(Tom Holland)Photographer Assistant
#2 (Tom Holland)Superstar and Tom
#3(Peter Parker)Chasing dream girl
#4 (Peter Parker) Miss Stark
#5 (Tom Holland) Red Carpet Lovers
#6(Tom Holland) Upcoming star
#7 ( Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part1
#8 (Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part 2
#9 (Peter Parker) Captain lil sister /part 3 ~Final~
#10 (Tom Holland) Road trip
#11 (Tom Holland) no Spiderman
#12 (Peter Parker) melting rose
#13 (Tom Holland) the chase
#14 (Peter Parker) losing to gravity
#15 (Tom Holland) Kissing scene
#16 (Peter Parker) Science Partners
#17 (Tom Holland) kissing scene part~2
#18 (Peter Parker) Christmas with the Parkers
#19 (Tom Holland) fluffy hair
#20 (Peter Parker) Swimming too deep
#21 (Peter Parker) diving too deep- part 2
#22 (Tom Holland) Undercover hero
#23 (Tom Holland) trouble maker
#24 (Tom Holand) Forgotten
#25 (Peter Parker) A Crush- Fluff
#26 (Tom Holland) Forgotten /part 2
#27 (Tom Holland) makeup artist
#28 (Peter Parker) Babysitter
#29 (Peter Parker) Movies- Fluff
#30 (Tom Holland) New Friends
#31(Peter Parker) Windows- Fluff
#32 (Peter Parker) Confessions
#33 (Tom Holland) Café
#34 (Peter Parker) My Sun
#35 (Tom Holland) Gym
#36 (Peter Parker) I scare myself
#38 (Tom Holland) Singing
#37 (Peter Parker) fire
#38 (Tom Holland) Next Door
#39 (Tom Holland) The Oscars
#41 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/Part 1
#42 (Tom Holland) Music video
#43 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/part 2
#44 (Peter Parker) Period
#45 (Tom Holland) Jacuzzi at night (Gender netural)
#46 (Peter Parker) Heartbeat
#47 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Nightmares /Part 1
#48 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Waterfall /Part 2
#49 (Tom Holland) Friends?
#50 (Peter Parker) Bad girl
#51 (Peter Parker) Stars
#52 (Peter Parker) Stars/Part 2
#53 (Peter Parker)<Fluff> Protected at blood/Part 1
#53 (Tom Holland) Soulmates/angst?maybe
#55 (Peter Parker) Recruits
#56 (Peter Parker) Rich tattoo
#57 (Peter Parker) Recruits/part2
#58 (Tom Holland) Escape room
#59 (Tom Holland) Break up with your girlfriend
#60 (Tom Holland) Will you be mine?
#61 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl
#62 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl /part 2
A/n *please read*

#40 (Peter Parker) Love notes- Fluff

3.2K 70 7
By Quackson06

I walk into the class I had last period. I watch my friend half jog to catch up to me. "Hey." she waved with her free hand. The other hand holding her class books. I smiled at her and continued to walk towards my normal seat in this science class. 

I place my books down on the table and sit down. My friend does the same next to me. We sat at the same table as we were in the science building so the tables were large enough for two people. I went to go and grab a pencil and notebook but something neon caught my eye. I looked down at the desk and I saw a sticky note flush against the table. 

It was yellow and square, at a closer look, I saw someone's messy writing in black. It read 'Hey are you made of copper and tellurium??' i frowned but then turned to note over. 'Because you're'

I cringed a little bit but then laughed. It was a pun I could appreciate. I flipped it back over to the beginning and showed f/n (your friend's name). 

She laughed and then looked back up at me. "I guess someone has a secret admirer." she elbowed me slightly, I scoffed. I took my note back and stuck it to the front of my notebook.

-next day-

I saw that F/n had beaten me to this class and was already sitting at our table. I looked at her and tried to get her attention but she was busy reading. I walked over to her and placed my books down. 

"What are you reading?" I asked before seeing another yellow stick note in her hands. I quickly pulled it out from her grasp. "Hey, I was reading that," she complained. I stuck my tongue out at her before reading the note myself.

I frowned and then my eyes scanned the classroom. I didn't see anyone looking at me, I only saw the teacher walking into class. I try and think who could be writing the notes. Nobody came to mind.

 I flipped the note over and saw some more writing. 'What is your favourite song?' I sat and thought for a while. I got out a sticky note of my own and wrote on it with my black pen. 'Cherry Cola by Jon Kuwada'. My cursive writing took up much less space then theirs.I stuck the note on my desk and added a heart in the top corner.

For the rest of the period, I tried to focus on my classwork but my eyes and mind kept drifting to the notes. I stuck the new one next to the one from yesterdays class. "Is someone starting to like them back?" F/n said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Shut up." I quickly said back, placing my hand over the sticky notes on my notebook.

-next day-

Today I had excused myself from the class before science five minutes earlier than needed. I ran to my locker and shoved my stuff in there from English and grabbed my Science stuff. I ran to the science room and there was no one there. I went to go look at my desk. 

There it was a new yellow, square, sticky note. I look around the classroom once more. There was no one around. I sit on the edge of my desk and pout. "How did they manage to bet me here," I complain. I pick the note up in my hands and read it. 'I like that song as well.' I smile to myself.

I looked at the writing and traced over it with my finger trying to think of who it could be. I stuck the note above the one from yesterday. I sat and thought for a while but I didn't know what to say. I go to take a sticky note but realize in the rush to get here I had left them in my locker. I got up and walked back to my locker.

Peter pov-

I rush to class early leaving about ten minutes before I really had too. Once I got to class I take my sticky note and stick it to her desk. I was about to place down the flower I had in my hand next to the note but my spidey senses went off. Someone was coming to the class, I could hear there feet on the floor.

 'They were running?' I questioned. I quickly web my way up to the roof. I watched the door with curious eyes. When the door opened and a panting y/n was left standing there. I almost fell from the roof. I watched her as she quickly walked to her desk. She smiled once she saw the note, I smiled in reply.

She sits on the edge of her desk and pouts. "How did they manage to bet me here," she complained. My smile grew bigger as I watch her read the note. She sits down in her seat and goes to pull out a sticky note over her own. She had forgotten them. I saw her casually walk out of the class. I waited a few seconds to make sure she was gone. I lowered myself back down to the floor. I place the flower next to the sticky note and quickly wrote another one. I make a clean escape.

Y/n pov-

I find my notes in my locker and go back to my desk in science. By now there were a few more students, f/n was yet to arrive. I sat down and clicked my pen so I could write with it. I look at the note and my eyes widen.

 There were orchid flowers and a new note sitting next to the one I already read. 'Heard you liked orchids, so I found you one. You almost caught me...' i felt my mouth hanging open. I once again look around the class. 

I pull one of my notes off the pad it was stuck to and write on it. 'I am going to find out who you are. I'm not one to back down from a challenge. Thank you for the flowers<3' i write with a determined face next to it.

-next day-

I didn't bother on running to class today. I took my time and had a chat with f/n before I got to class. I would be lying if I said these notes weren't what I thought about for hours on end. I walked to my desk and smiled at the now familiar note. 

I sat down and read the note to myself. F/n had lost interest in my secret admirer by now. 'You are welcome for the flowers. It wouldn't be any fun if you stopped searching. I don't know if you want to know who I am. You may be disappointed.' I felt my eyebrows pull together. I place the note next to all of the rest on my notebook.

After class i stayed behind a few minutes and wrote on my note. 'I wouldn't be disappointed, how could i? If you mean all these things you write then i would be honored to meet you. It's Friday so idk if you will get this note. If you do meet me at the park on Saturday, 10:00 am.' i took one large breath then stuck the note to the desk and walked away.

-next day-

I sat on the swing at the park and texted my friend on my phone. I swung back and forward waiting.

F/n- Do you really think he will show up?

Y/n- I don't know... I hope so

F/n- What if it isn't even a student at the school

Y/n- I'm pretty sure that doesn't make any sense

F/n-Well if it is a creepy old man run to your right and head for my house :)

Y/n- Haha very funny *eye roll*

F/n- ttyl I have to go now

Y/n- Okay bye

I lock my phone and slip it into my jeans pocket. I make sure it won't fall out before I start to swing again. I look at the swing next to me and see a note. "No way," I said to myself.

 I read to yellow note. 'Are you sure you want to meet me?' i sigh and grab a pen from my pocket. I scribbled a big yes on it. I then realize that he must be around here. "I said yes"I call out to the empty park. I sigh and then kick the grass under my shoes.

 "Okay then." I hear a guys voice say in front of me. My eyes shoot up and I look to see who it was. "Peter." I smiled. He awkwardly smiled back his hands in his pockets. He sat in the swing next to me and took back his note.

We talked for a few hours. "How did I miss you when I came into the class?" I half laughed to him. He chuckled back "You were very close." I smiled. We swung back and forward on our swings talking about our self to each other.

 "My favourite food is a sandwich from Mr Delmar's shop," he answered. "What about you?" he looked up at me. "I mean I guess pasta is cool," I answer shrugging.

It was almost time for us both to go when I called "Whoever can climb to the top of that tree the fastest wins." I ran out the swing. I start climbing up the big tree. I had always thought Peter was on the nerdy side but he climbed the tree faster then I could blink. "I win," he said smirking down at me. "No fair," I complained before finally getting up to the highest branch with him.

 He stands up on the branch and holds out a hand for me to take. I grab his hand and he helps me up. I wobble, he grabs me and holds me close to him so I don't fall. I tense up. He quickly lets me go and apologizes, I tell him it's fine. I sit back down after he does the same.

I rest my head on his shoulder. I open my eyes as I feel him place something on my leg. I look down and it's another note. it read with a cute cup of coffee drawn on it.

 I felt my whole face flush, I look up at him. He was nervously looking back down at me, his face just as red. I kiss him quickly "That was a terrible pun." I said as he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 624 22
Hello! These are a collection of one shots about Tom Holland. I do take requests, so please request away if there's something you want to read that...
27K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
882 20 7
This is a collection of one-shots/short stories about Tom Holland as Peter Parker, or just Tom Holland in general. I will take requests for prompts...
186K 2.8K 62
basically what it says :) feel free to make some requests! lower case intended