Ek Adhuri Kahani

By ViNamika

[COMPLETED] Some love stories are left incomplete. Only to be completed by their counterparts. Peep into the... More

Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Happy Moments
Chapter - 3 : History Repeats
Chapter - 4 : His Love
Chapter - 5 : A News
Chapter - 6 : His Demise
Chapter - 7 : Pains
Chapter - 8 : Relations Of Love
Chapter - 9 : Family Love
Chapter - 10 : Truth
Chapter - 11 : Sisters Talk
Chapter - 12 : Convincing Manvi
Chapter - 13 : Convincing Vineet
Chapter - 14 : Moments
Chapter - 15 : Wedding
Chapter - 16 : His Thoughts
Chapter - 17 : Her Love
Chapter - 19 : His Health
Chapter - 20 : Her Care
Chapter - 21: His Realisation
Chapter - 22 : Acceptance & Love
Chapter - 23 : Love Spreads
Chapter - 24 : Happiness Around
Chapter - 25 : Epilogue

Chapter - 18 : The Accident

119 12 24
By ViNamika

Manvi attended the call. She was shocked…

“what?? Kis hospital mein? “ she asked.

“okay! Main aati hoon. “ she replied and disconnected the call. She was scared. She took her purse, car keys and  lifted Ritik in her arms and moved out. She made Ritik sleep on the backseat and drove to the hospital.

Lifeline Hospital

She entered in and enquired the receptionist..

“Abhi thodi derr pehle mujhe yahan se call aaya tha. Ek Accident victim laaya gaya hai. Wo mere pati hai“ she asked.

“yes mam, unhe Doctor Shah treat kar rahe hai. Serious case hai… “ she said.

“kahan hai doctor? “ she asked.

The receptionist showed her the way and she almost run over to meet the doctor.  Tears trickled down her eyes. A while later, the doctor came out of the ward and she rushed to him..

“how is vineet? Wo thik hai na? “ she asked.

“wo out of danger hai. Sar pe chot lagne ki wajah se khatra badh gaya tha, par ab wo khatre se bahar hai. “ he said.

She looked through the mirror glass. He was sleeping and some devices were attached to his body.

“ye itne equipments? “ she asked.

“aaiye mere sath. “ he said and she followed him.

Inside the cabin, she sat on the chair. He looked at her…

“dekhiye Mrs. Singhaniya, aapke husband ko sar ki chot ki wajah se blood loss kafi hua tha. Isliye unhe blood chadhaya gaya hai. Wo equipments bhi kal tak hata diye  jayenge. Aap chinta mat kijiye. “ he said.

She nodded…

“Koi khatre ki baat toh nahi hai na doctor? Unke alawa koi aur nahi hai mera. “ she said.

“relax, kuch nahi hoga. Aap kuch formalities puri kar dijiye. “ he said.

She did as told and moved to Vineet's ward. Little ritik was awake now.

“maa, hum yahan kyun aaye hai? “ he asked.

She just hugged him. He broke her embrace and they entered in. Vineet was sleeping, or say unconscious.

Ritik looked at him..

“papa ko kya hua? Wo so kyun rahe hai?“ he  asked.

“unhe chot lagi hai na isliye. “ Manvi said.

“aap unko dantna. Wo apna dhyan nahi rakhte. “ he said innocently.

Manvi smiled lightly… “haan beta.” she said.

She looked at Vineet and held his hand…

“Kyun de rahe hain saza khudko. Aur mujhe bhi. Uthiye! Aise shant mat rahiye. Yeh kya haalat bana li aapne. Thik ho jaiye. “ she said tearily.

She kept her head on the bed and cried. She came out of her trance with some movement on her hand. She looked and found movement in his fingers. She smiled and called for doctor. The doctor came and checked him up. He, too, gained consciousness.

“Aapke pati ab bilkul thik hai Manviji. Don't worry. “ the doctor said.

Manvi smiled… “Thank you doctor. “ she said.

“par haan abhi hum inhe observation mein rakhenge. “ he said.

Manvi nodded and the doctor left. Vineet was lying on the bed, awake. She turned to him…

“kaise hua ye sab?”she asked.

He looked at her…

“bas ek Accident hi toh tha. “ he said.

“bas ek accident? Agar aapko kuch ho jata toh kya karti main? Kya beeti hai mujhpe, aapko andaza bhi hai? “ she said aloud,tears brimming down her eyes.

“zinda hoon na. Tumhare saamne hoon. “ he said.

“usi ke liye bhagwan ka shukriya ada kar rahi hoon ki aap thik hain. Varna aap kahan kisi ki sunte hai. “ she scolded him.

Meanwhile, the nurse entered in with food. Manvi took it from her and asked her to leave. She helped him sit and forwarded a spoonful of soup. He looked at her…

“Main khud pi sakta hoon. “ she said.

“Jaanti hoon. Lekin ye bhi pata hai ki is waqt aapko soup pilana padega. Chaliye ab jaldi pijiye. “ she said.

He drank a spoonful. She smiled lightly. He took the spoon..

“main pi lunga. Tumhe ghar jana chahiye. “he said.

“Pehle Aap soup pi kar dawai le lijiye. “ she said.

“maine kaha na manvi, tum ghar jao. I will manage. “ he said.

She looked at him… “meri itni chinta hoti toh aap aaj kahin jaate hi nhi. Ab baatein kam kijiye aur soup khatam kijiye. “ she said.

He glanced at her and was lost. He could hear some familiar voices..

“Vineet bachpana mat karo, soup piyo. “

“ek bache ke baap ban gaye ho, lekin tumhara bachpana nahi gaya. Ritik ko chhod ke pehle tumhe soup pilana padega mujhe. “

“mujhe aise mat dekho. Khana khao chupchap. “

He came out of trance on another voice…

“kya dekh rahe hain aap? Soup pijiye. Sahi kehti thi Di, aap kisi bache se kam nahi ho. Aap toh ritik se chote bache lag rahe hai. “

She then realised what she said. He didn't say anything, instead drank the soup in one go, and gave the bowl back to her.

She smiled.. “ab aap aaram kijiye. Main thodi derr mein aati hoon. “ she said.

She made him lay on the bed and met the doctor. She asked him to take care of Vineet until she comes back. Doctor agreed and Manvi left with Ritik.

She reached he, called Radha kaki and asked her to be home for next two days. She made Ritik have his dinner and put him to sleep and she herself left for hospital.

She reached back to the hospital and went into Vineet's room. He was sleeping soundly under the effect of medicines. She sat on the stool and smeared his head..

“jaldi se thik ho jaiye. Bahut kuch kehna hai aapse. “ she said.

She was looking at him and slept there itself keeping her head on his arm.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 176 21
#21 ~~ #vineetkumar hotlist |Updation on Slow Pace| Featuring RuVi❣️ . Because love remains intact, even if partners don't. . A collection of shor...
15.3K 346 29
See life through Josh and Colleen's lives as they go through the ups and downs of starting a family and making sacrifices along the way.
9.8K 246 28
Story status - completed
925K 40K 80
A book of series of cousin marriage! All the series are completed! Peep in to know more!