EXO IMAGINES

By oohsadia

*OT12* Your requests but my words ❤ I believe that you are so gonna love it. Well if you don't then you are... More

Baek (For you) Part 1
Baek (For you) Part 2
Kai (I don't drink) Part 1
Kai (I don't drink ) Part 2
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 1
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 2
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 1
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 1
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 1
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 2
Kyungsoo (HONEYMOON)
Sehun's birthday special (He Can't Be?!)
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 2
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 1
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 2
Kai ( Thousand Years) Part 1
Kai (Thousand Years) part - 2
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 1
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 2
Suho (Come Again) Part - 2
Kiss! (Chanyeol X Kai)
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part 1
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part-2
Kai (Birthday Surprise.)
Toxic.
Roses. (Baek)
Proposal (Kyungsoo)
Chocolates. (Chanyeol)
Teddy bears (Kai)
Promises (Chen)
Hug (Suho)
Kiss (Xiumin)
Valentine (Sehun)
SeKai (Found love) Part 1
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part One.
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 2
Sehun (Black Hearted)
Baek (Spice)
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 1
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 2
Pacify Her. (KaiSoo)
Kai. (Highway)
Murder (Sehun) Part - 1
Murder (Sehun) Part -2
Chanyeol (Amante)
Suho (Let Me Hold You)
Sixteen. (Kyungsoo)
Kai (Alghano)
Flight Cz399 (Sehun)
Scars. (Kyungsoo)
It was love (Kyungsoo)
Spelled (Sehun)
Chemical Mismatch
She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)
Fireworks.
The wait (KaiSoo)
Cupcakes (Sehun)
Stay Close (Sehun)
It's not love (Sehun)

Suho (Come Again) Part - 1

35 1 0
By oohsadia

"This will be fun. Please say yes." Geggy pouted and I finally nodded.

"Fine, I am doing this for the first time and obviously it's gonna be also the last time." As I finished my sentence she started clapping.

"Yess Almy is coming." She called Liam and informed him.

"So is this a theme party?" I asked.

"Ahh no. Don't worry you will look stunning in everything."

"You sure we won't be caught? Geggy I swear I will kill you if someone find out that we are attending the party without invitation."

"Ohh god! Almy how will someone find out?! Tell me." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know but.."

"No buts, just don't do anything stupid. And please don't act nervous."

"That's great you know! You are forcing me to come with you and obviously I never did something like this so I should be nervous. Well I admit that I get more nervous than I should be but still this makes sense.." I was cut off when Geggy looked at me with a bore face.

"Sweetheart do you that when you are nervous you get those panic attacks and your talking obviously doesn't making any sense so shut up. And make sure you do look gorgeous."

Before I could say anything she pulled me towards my apartment and locked the door from behind.

"Yaah..." I yelled from behind the locked door.

But no response.

"How could you do this to me!!" I mentally cursed her before I started looking for a dress.

"Don't worry you will look stunning in everything and again what she said make sure you do look gorgeous! Gorgeous my ass." I stuck my tongue out at the reflection of mine in the mirror.

A small apartment where someone unemployed person like me can stay without thinking too much about how to feed thyself. My life isn't really perfect but it sounds good.

Me and my loneliness share this small apartment. I cook, I eat, I cry, I smile, I sleep alone in my own bed. None stays with me that's a relief actually. I don't need to think about someone else except me. I can be late at night, none gonna ask me why am I late. Though Geggy calls me thousand times in every minute whenever she couldn't find me in my apartment. She stays in hall but sometimes when she also got late and others don't allow her to come in, she just simply came to me.

So just I want to say my life is perfect until she asked me to go to a party with her. I am sure how wasted she is going to be and I am not sure how I am gonna tolerate her.

I sighed when I again stand before my mirror. Just a red dress, nothing special about this dress. Well that's what I want, I don't want to catch attention from others. I will just stay in a corner until we are done.

My phone rang and I received the call.

"Hey are you ready? Liam and I am coming." I could clearly hear the excitement in Geggy's voice.

"Yaa almost." I cut the call.

I wore my old watch that's from my high school. My mom gifted me this on my fifteen birthday. I looked at my reflection for the last time. I don't know why I am feeling nervous all of a sudden about my appearance. Cause this obviously doesn't matter.

I heard horn's sound and I went to downstairs.

"Wow you are looking hot." Liam yelled with his mouth open.

I blinked and looked at him with confusion.

"Am I looking weird Geggy?" I asked her.

"No. You.. Hmm just looking fine if you are going to a library now." She said and Liam chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"Thanks. That's nice complement." I got in the car.

As the engine starts growling, my heartbeat became so faster. I don't know why.

Realizing my nervousness Geggy placed her head on my shoulder.

"We are going to rock the party." She giggled.

After a thirty minutes ride the car stopped. I gasped to see the mansion.

"You guys sure we are going in?" I asked in awe.

"Yaa why not?" Liam smirked.

"I am sure we are going to be caught."

"That's really great. Just one minute yo here and already our own negativity talking. Almy can you just be positive for God's sake?" Geggy sighed.

"Fineee." I stated.

She took my hand and pulled me in. The bodyguards were really checking. I wonder why didn't they suspiciously see us at least me!

The decorations were really eye-catching. The music wasn't loud, it already giving me the vibes of some sort of royal parties.

Everyone dressed up in expensive clothes. Not to say that most were like showing your skin means hot! I didn't care much though cause I obviously don't belong here.

I tried to hide myself in a corner. I don't want to get caught just because of my stupidness. I looked around. Geggy and Liam seemed like they just got along with others.

Geggy was currently talking with a guy smiling. Liam was the same but in his case the girl didn't look like she was interested in talking with him.

I took a wine glass and smiled to me.

"Let's have our moment." I mumbled to the wine glass. If someone was watching me he will surely think me as some kind of a mad person.

As I took a sip from my drink, I heard some girls giggling sounds that caught my attention. I looked at that sight where the sound was coming.

A man was sitting there with a wine glass and girls surrounded by him. I couldn't see his face clearly. Shit I forgot my glass in my apartment. I cursed! Why I don't know.

I couldn't think of a proper reason why I want to see him.

The man somehow wasn't looking like he was enjoying the girls company. And I just somehow felt disgust. Like he is kind of those heartthrob of schools. I didn't hear what he was saying but whatever he was saying the girl started giggling and laughing like he told them the best joke.

I clearly see he was also feeling dumb to see how the girls were acting. But I am also sure he is used to it. All rich men are like this afterall. They look like they aren't enjoying but inside they are enjoying it.

My phone rang when I finally realized that I was thinking too much about a stranger. No more like judging him. Anyways I took my phone out of my purse and while taking it out.y purse fall on the floor.

But I firstly checked my phone. There was a message from Geggy saying that she wants to leave. I don't know what just happened! Cause she isn't someone who will be wanting to leave a party like this just in some minutes.

I checked my watch then and I gasped. Wait it already past an hour! Was I staring at that man the whole time.

I immediately typed a message saying that I will be outside just in five minutes and send it to Geggy.

And when I bend down to took my purse I saw a shining black shoe pairs in front of my eyes. I looked up and surprised to see that man who were sitting there a while ago.

The man whom I was judging the whole time or staring at.

I took my purse and stood up.

"Hey." He gave me a warm smile.

That smile something to do with my life!!! I felt my whole world was shaking.

The man in front of me looking like he came out from those royal magazines.

I couldn't decide what to say actually! I need to leave soon and I am not sure I want to start a conversation or not. Maybe I want to.

"Heyy" He waved his hand yo get my attention.

"Umm hi." I bite my lip due to nervousness. He smiled to see me suffering.

In a black suit and a shirt underneath of it. His nevy blue silk tie was loosen. Holding a wine glass he looked at me into the eyes.

My heart was beating than faster.

"Hi, I am Suho.." He finally said after looking at me for a real long time.

I know I am looking weird and thanks for reminding me by looking at me.

At least he noticed! Wait what I am thinking. Why I sound like a teenager.

I don't want to admit but he is handsome as helllll.

.........

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALMY THE LAST NIGHT???!" Geggy yelled the moment I stepped in my apartment.

She had the extra keys of my apartment just in case of emergency. But right now I am regretting my decision of giving her the extra keys.

"Umm can we talk later about this?" I nervously said.

"No I need explanation Almy!!! You stayed outside last night while I waited for you outside the party for an hour!!! Doesn't it need a explanation?!" She looked damn serious!

"OK FINE I WAS WITH SUHO!!!" I yelled back and she seemed to not hear this though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 578 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
24.9K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...