The Other Side

By turntwolf

"Bob didnt know about us. Darrell didnt know about us. Not one person did." Electra never faced the outside w... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prologue

391 7 0
By turntwolf

Sometimes it okay to be protective. Bob has always been protective with me. Maybe overprotective. But I love him, after all, he is my brother. I use to be free and very capable of myself until our mom left us for a douchebag. A few months ago, my brother started going out with Cherry Valance, a girl from his gang - The Socs. I guess he thought I felt left out or something because since then, he never ever let me out by myself again. I was patrolled.

But the moment you do something you're not suppose to, all you can do is hope that its kept as a secret. Thats me right now. Negotiating with someone Im not to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
214K 11K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...