ʳᵒˢʸ | ʸᵒᵒⁿᵏᵒᵒᵏ

Oleh seoksuck

Jungkook acquires a strange seed, and a beautiful boy emerges from it Lebih Banyak

p r o l o g u e
[ u n o ]
[ d o s ]
[ t r e s ]
[ c u a t r o ]
[ c i n c o ]
[s i e t e]
[ o c h o ]
[ n u e v e ]
[ d i e z ]
[ o n c e ]
[ d o c e ]

[ s e i s ]

2.5K 139 47
Oleh seoksuck

<YOONGI POV>

Yoongi sat up and glanced at his surroundings. He was still in Jeongguk's bed but Jeongguk was nowhere to be seen. Yoongi wondered where he could've gone, but dismissed the thought when he saw a pretty little flower just outside his view.

The flower seemed to call to him as if it was asking him to come closer. Yoongi obliged to the small flower's request and stepped out into the windy spring air. His feet were bare, and all he was wearing was a large blue sweater. The concrete of the balcony was warm, and the breeze shook the leaves of trees around him, as well as Yoongi's messy brown mop of hair.

There were flowers of all shapes and sizes, the colors were radiant and all the flowers were healthy. Jimin seemed to know what he was doing, but the flower that called to him was dying. The petals were dried up and wilted, some falling down into the dry soil beneath it. Yoongi didn't understand why Jimin wouldn't take care of this one, had he abandoned it?

Without thinking, Yoongi cupped his hands around the plant and all of it's fallen petals. It began to heat up in his grasp and once he removed his hands, the flower was back to being healthy. Yoongi smiled a bit, happy that the small flower was alive again. It may have been a small act, but he believes that anything good can help change the world.

He left the flower for Jimin to find and made his way back into Jeongguk's room.  The room was mainly black and devoid of color. Jeongguk had little to no decoration in his room, the only things that furnished the walls were a large corkboard with pictures on it and a small guitar in the corner. 

Yoongi walked over the cork board and lightly grazed his fingers over a picture of a rose. The rose was in a field of green grass alone and was wilted. Almost, all of Jeongguk's photo's had a grim tone to them. They were all in dark set tones, and in places that seem impossible to find.

Yoongi was thoroughly impressed by the photos. They were all beautiful and entrancing, Jeongguk truly had a talent. Yoongi was silently ghosting his hands over the photos, scared to touch one of them. They looked fragile, almost as if the photographs were taken a century ago.

Yoongi stepped back and looked at the bedroom door. It was there, and it was the way to get out and go wander. The only person he believed he could trust was Jeongguk, but Jeongguk instructed him very carefully to not leave this room until he returned. Yoongi was awfully hungry, and he knew other people lived here. 

So, Yoongi did what anyone would have done. He left to go and find the kitchen.

Yoongi placed his hands on the doorknob. It was shiny and golden, fit with a lock that could easily be picked from the outside. Yoongi didn't care about the way he was dressed, he just knew he needed some food!

With that thought in mind, Yoongi made his way out the door and stopped midway. He heard loud footsteps approaching the hallway. Scared that it might be Jeongguk, he quickly backed up into the room and locked the door. He jumped into the bed and tried to pretend to be asleep.

Just as he thought, Jeongguk knocked on the door, signaling Yoongi to open it up. Yoongi made his way to the door, feet tapping lightly on the grey carpet. Yoongi twisted the small lock on the knob and stepped back for Jeongguk to let himself in. Jeongguk stepped in the darkroom clad in black jeans, and a rolled up pullover hoodie. 

Jeongguk's hoodie was rolled up at the sleeves so that his tattoo of a small sun could just barely peek out from under the dark material. Yoongi silently awed at Jeongguk's impressive build. He had a cute face but was muscular and tall. He was handsome, yet cute at the same time.

Yoongi spoke up first, clearing the awkward tension that hung in the room. "Do you have any food? I'm kind of hungry." Hearing this, Jeongguk placed his bags down and walked back out of the room without a word, leaving a puzzled expression on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi scoffed and sat up to follow after him so he could tell him off. Yoongi walked out of the room, fists balled up at his sides as he speed-walked to where he assumed Jeongguk was. Yoogi reached the kitchen and saw Jeongguk peering into the refrigerator seemingly searching for something. 

"Jeongguk?"

Yoongi walked over to the giant and tapped his shoulder lightly. Jeongguk whipped his head around and glanced down at Yoongi's nervous face. "Hey, what do you like? We could order takeout to if you want." Yoongi went to the kitchen island and rested his forearms on the white marble.

"I can only eat fruits and vegetables, and no meat only meat substitutes. I can have anything but products from living animals."

"So you're a vegan?"

"Yes? I guess, but eating anything that comes from an animal will physically and mentally hurt me." 

"Uhm, okay I guess we'll try to make something."

Yoongi and Jeongguk spent hours slaving away in the kitchen to make a recipe they found on Buzzfeed Tasty. It was zucchini pasta and looked really good, but Jeongguk wasn't so sure about it. After placing the pasta into the oven, the boys started to clean. By cleaning I mean placing everything in the sink and the trash for Jimin to take out later.

The boys sat down and waited for the pasta to bake. Thirteen minutes into the baking process, there were peppy knocks at the door. Jeongguk rose up from the couch as if he wasn't nodding off a bit. Jeongguk opened the door to reveal an energetic Hoseok, and a mystery man resting his hands on his hips.

"Hey, Gguk! I've come to introduce you to someone special. Can I come in?"

"Sure"

Jeongguk stepped aside to let Hoseok and what Jeongguk assumed was Hoseok's new boyfriend. The man walked in as well, nodding his head to Jeongguk with a small smile. The man walked past Jeongguk and followed Hoseok, reaching to grab his hand as he stood beside him.

"Okay, guys this is my boyfriend! His name is-"

Before Hoseok could finish, Yoongi interrupted him.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other confusingly before Taehyung looked at Yoongi, smiling.

"Do you know me? Are we friends from high school or something?"

Yoongi looked completely broken as if he just watched his cat die in front of his eyes. Yoongi's voice cracked and he couldn't speak before his tears started to stream down his face. Everyone in the room tried to crowd him, and ask what happened but he ran away. 

Yoongi stormed out of the house, not believing what just happened. Did the love of his life, Taehyung really just act like he didn't know him? Or did that blow to the head alter his memory?

Yoongi didn't care, he just needed a place of comfort, somewhere away from Taehyung and his new 'boyfriend'. He found a small patch of flowers in a secluded area not far from Jeongguk's apartment. The flowers were small and all different, it was beautiful how so many different breeds of flowers came together. 

Yoongi sat in the middle of all the flowers, enjoying the sweet smell of all the flowers. Bees buzzed around and Yoongi welcomed them, giving a small smile as they circled and went from flower to flower. 

The scene was calming, and a safe space for Yoongi to just come and relax. He was relaxing when he heard small steps behind him. He quickly turned around, getting alarmed. He turned around and met the face of a girl with the cutest and puffiest cheeks you'll ever see!

Yoongi gasped and rose up on his feet, immediately going to hug his best friend. 

"Jiwoo!"

"Yoongs! It's me! and remember my nickname is Chuu!"

She pouted a bit but returned to her beautiful smile before engulfing Yoongi in a hug. She smelled like strawberries, her favorite fruit. She was wearing a long white dress, and her feet were bare. Chuu and Yoongi sat in the flower field for hours on end, making several flower crowns. 

Every time they plucked a flower they got sad, so they would just sprout three more in its place! Chuu and Yoongi had fun until the sunset, and Chuu had to return to wherever she came from. 

"Yoongs, before I go, I need to ask you a serious question."

Yoongi stopped his flower weaving and turned to look at Jiwoo. Jiwoo? Being serious?

"Sure! Go ahead and ask me."

Jiwoo let out a sigh, before letting her shoulders drop.

"Yoongi, how did you get here?"

Yoongi stopped for a bit, puzzled. How did he get here?

"Honestly, Jiwoo I don't know myself. My roommate says he found me inside of a huge rose. I have no memories prior to that, so I'm believing him."

Jiwoo looked relieved.

"Thank god! My girlfriend Sooyoung, told me that she found me from a giant poppy her friend from a garden gave her!" 

"But, what do you think this means? Could there be more of us out there?"

Yoongi remembered Taehyung for a second and decided to talk to Jiwoo about the situation. He told her everything, from him and Taehyung jumping into the moonpool, to Taehyung acting like he didn't remember him.

"Yoongs....I'm so sorry."

Jiwoo looked remorseful and hugged Yoongi once again. She looked into his eyes before putting a small dandelion ring on his index finger. 

"This is our seal of friendship Yoongi. I'll always be here for you."

Yoongi then slipped one on Jiwoo's finger, his gums showing.

"And vice versa."

Yoongi and Jiwoo heard more stepping behind them and turned around to see another girl. She was slightly taller and had brown hair. Her body was nice and she showed it off in a white crop top, and checkered skirt. 

"Jiwoo?"

The girl called, and Yoongi guessed this must've been Sooyoung, Jiwoo's girlfriend. 

"Sooyoung! I'm here with my bestest best friend!"

Sooyoung approached Yoongi and eyes him up and down before deciding he didn't look dangerous. She extended her hand to shake his and gave a gorgeous model-worthy smile. 

"Hey, I'm Sooyoung, Jiwoo's girlfriend. You must be Yoongi?"

"Yes, I am Yoongi! and Jiwoo is my bestest best friend!"

Jiwoo and Yoongi hugged again before Jiwoo returned to Sooyoung's arms. They each said their goodbyes, while Yoongi and Jiwoo promised to meet up at the same place next week, to talk again. 

You might've thought Yoongi would have a problem getting back, but he didn't. Someone was following him and watched the entire interaction. Said person patted Yoongi's hair from behind, resting his hands on his shoulders.

Yoongi felt no panic whatsoever, knowing it was Jeongguk immediately. He turned around, resting his hands on Jeongguk's chest.

"Were you worried?"

"Of course I was, I may have only known the human you for a week, but I've known the plant you for more than five months now, you even know more of the secrets that Jimin knows."

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine, is that the Taehyung you talked about?"

"Yeah, that's him. Can we just, not talk about him right now?"

"Okay"

Yoongi and Jeongguk stayed that way. In silence, letting the moonlight kiss their faces. Yoongi stared up at Jeongguk and noticed how his eyes were closed. He studied Jeongguk's sharp yet soft facial features. 

How his lips were plump at the bottom, but small at the top. How his bunny teeth poked out when he smiled. His sharp jawline, and how his attitude changed from sad and tired, to energetic and happy.

Every bit of it made him happy to see him every day. Was he in love with Jeongguk?

Maybe.

Just a bit.

No, he likes him.

It wasn't love yet, but there was an evident attraction there.

So, Yoongi did what they both wanted. He looked up at Jeongguk, and they both leaned in. Their lips touched, and they looked back at each other.

The night was filled with laughs, and flower crowns being made and flowers being grown. Small kisses were exchanged every now and then, and Yoongi was enjoying all the attention Jeongguk was giving him.

Maybe their love was confirmed that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 words...

is that enough? uwu

imagine yoonkook kissing that would be so sweet!!!!

i love yoonkook uwu

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

181K 10.9K 31
in which a boy gets kidnaped and finds love along the way
10.7K 387 28
In which Jimin tries to get Yoongi's attention but keeps on failing. Spin-off from Playground // Vkook
8.6K 362 20
"You can see me?" "O-of course I c-can" Top Tae Bottom kook
98.5K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"