Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)

122 4 0
By makayladecroliere

The sun was going down the forest seemed to be quite that evening. Jake, Skull and Crystal where walking trying to find a new den to live in.
But that was an esy task.
Jake found himself glaring at Skull the hole time "Jake..." Crystal the glaceon said look hopeless she walked close to him Skull glared at them "humff you know Jake i always thought you'd be tuther then this" he snarled and Jake's fur stood up "Well i guess I'm just not what you wanted me to be and you know what I'm glad!" Skull pulled his lips back to show his teeth but Crystal walk between them "No we can't be fighting each other!....we only have each other" She says but Jake frowns "No Crystal i only have you.... We can't
ignore the fact that Skull killed our mother!!!" Jake yelled 'and i just can't trust him anymore'
Skull stepped up with a outraged look "She wasn't my mother and your one to talk this is all your fault you ungrateful bastard!! I'VE DONE EVERTHING FOR YOU!!!!" Skull howls Jake felt pure hate towerds his half brther "MY FAULT?!?!" Jake was getting ready to attack the shiny houndoom but Crystal stepped in his way "JAKE STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!...we all had something to do with this disaster all right but fighting isn't going to help" Jake lowers his head knowing his little sister was right fighting is how this even started. "Alright your right Crystal we need to stay calm" Skull just glared at her with a death look "....i hate you both" he mumbled to himself.

***

The moon was now fully out and Jake had final2 found a den for him and Crystal. Skull made his own den a cross from them jake curled up to sleep in his new den "Jake?" Jake lifed jid head to look at his sister. She had a frown "you don't think he'll attack us?" She asked him "Who Skull?....i-i don't know but i don't trust him through he killed mom Crystal" Crystal lay beside him she had tears in her eyes "....i miss her Jake but at less dad can't hurt us anymore" she lay her head close to his "I know....i miss her to" Jake close his eye's to sleep.

***

Jake wake up with the sun shining in his eye's and got to his paws Crystal was still asleep so Jake left the den he looked over to see Skull sitting by his den "Jake good your funally wake" he walked up to him. Jake narrowed his eye's "What do you want?" Jake asked. "I just wanted you to came hunting with me" Skull said calm but Jake turned away "Sorry Skull but i want to be alone right now" he said and walked away and to his surprise Skull didn't follow him 'good for once he's leaving me be'
Jake was sniffing around for pray pokemon and then he spotted a pidgey sitting in a tree Jake stared for a bit and tryed to use a thunder bolt but it failed miserably and the pidgey saw him and tryed to fly away but it stipped in midd air. Jake got confused by this he watched as it panicked in the air snd it's neck then snaps and the dead boy floats down to the ground 'What in Arceus name?'
Jake walked up to the fresh kill "Hey stay away!!" Jake then backed up when a male espeon jumps out of the bushis "shis is my pray!!" Jake flatten his ears "I'm sorry i don't want truble" jake said but he couldn't help feel jealous of this espeon
'Hmff i wish i could be a espeon'
The episode narrowed his eyes and gave a nasty hiss "Then bet it loser or you'll hsve truble!!" Jake felt taken back by this and narrows his eye's back "Now wait just a second i saw that pray first you can't just came and steal from other's" jake growled but the espeon just hissed "yeah well i caught it first you snooze you lose" jake felt out raged by this espeons attitude. But let himself relaxe "Alrigjt that's far but please with a kind heart i have a younger sister to support I'm desperate for food and am not used to my electric pawer yet please can i have this pray i may not be able to catch another" Jake said in hope that maybe he was a kind pokemon the espeon just glared "um no i said bet it it's not my fault your to week to survive now leave before i claw your eyes out" Jake stared in disbelief 'How can he be so heartless?'
Jakes claws slide out and he baryed his teeth in a snarl 'am not week!...I'm not going to die because of lack of food!'
Feeling hate, anger and jealousy toward the espeon Jake used shadow ball at him hitting him in the side "GRRRAAAA!!!" he yelped in pain but got up "Oh that's it your dead jolteon!!" He used peybeam and hit Jake. Jake felt a wave of pain struck through him abd got up and with all his strength tryed for a thunder attack he held his head not giving up and the attack struck the espeon with a shock of lightning then jake used quick attack and end this espeon. The espeon was knocked out and the pray lay beside him and but jake walked up to the pray ans picked it up but noticed the espeon had his his head on a rock there was blood pooring out and he wasn't breathing. Jake drooped the pray "Oh my Arceus he's dead!" Jake felt panick and guilt he started to breath hevey "Oh Arceus what have i done....i didn't mean for him to die" Jake pasted back and fourth "Jake?" Jake snaped his head up to see Skull looking shocked "Skull i.i.i didn't mean to i was just desperate for the pray and he...a.and i and then-" Jake couldn't even talk strat but Skull ran up to him "Jake snap out of it. it's not a big deal so what he's dead who cares!" Jake stared at him with disbelieve "Not a big deal Skull i kill someone! Yes that's a big deal!!" Jake yelled bit Skull just chuckles "Oh Jake everyone kills to survive....it's a show of true strength those like us we live those like him die those like our sister don't stand a chance and that's why they don't deserve to live" Jake droops his mouth opened 'How could skull think like this?'
Skull smirks "hehe see Jake this is why i choose you to be a jolteon. Jolteon's have strength espeon's are week now do you see?" Jake then narrowed his eye's "No...no i don't see snd you choose for me to be jolteon? How dare you that wasn't your choose!! It was mine and i wanted to be a espeon i don't care what you think i could of been stronger as a espeon!!" Jake felt tears forming at the corner of his eye's the pain of being a jolteon was killing him everyday "Oh stop crying like a little eevee grow up already!!" Jske just shock his head "Stop it Skull I'm not your puppet leave me alone you ruined my life" Skull just tilt his head back "hmm well jake i wander what Crystal will think of you killing a espeon?....because of jealousy?....yeah jake i saw that hole thing it was clear that you were jealous of him rhat you hated his guts just because he's a espeon hmm" Jake rase a brow "uh and what are you getting at?" Skull walked around him "well can you keep a secret Jakey?" Jake frowns "um why are you calling me Jakey?" Skull leands closer to him "hmm well jake let's just say i kill insist pokemon all the time i want you to do as i say or i spell your secret how dose that sound bro?" Jake couldn't believe what Skull just said "What?" Jake stepped back and skull just chuckles "yea that's right you heared me i want you to do as i say or I'll tell on you....everyone knows the rules are only kill for survival but you killed out of jealousy" jake growled "Not true i didn't mean for him to die it was accident i swear a.and even if i did mean to kill it was for survival i needed that pray" Skull just shock his head "Oh jake who's going to believe that?....the jolteon who wanted to be a espeon killed a espeon by accident Huh? No one that's who" Jake felt his hole world shatter 'he right no one would believe me'
Jake droop his head in defeat "....do what exactly?" Skull pulled away with a evil smile "hehe well I'll just tell you when the time cames" Jake just growls but dosen't say anything. Skull smiled "Jake i helped you all my life because i like you as my brother i want you in my life" Jake snarls "Help me? Your a control freak all you ever done was boss me around in fact you just did it!" Skull turnd away "ha you'll see it my way eventually Jake believe me, me and you will be the strongest there ever was" he then walked away. Jake frowns and grabs his pray and heads home 'I knew i couldn't trust Skull.'

**

Jake arrives at his den and he shares his pray with Crystal. After there done eating Crystal gose for a walk and Jake just lays down to tryvand relaxe but couldn't. Jake narrowes his eye thunking of what happened with the espeon and skull 'why me?....what dose skull want me to do? He said he kills all the time...oh Arceus please help me'
Jake covers his eye's with he's paws to hide the tears. "Are you ok?" Jake lifed his head "Wha?" He looked up to see a shiny Sylveon looking warried "i said are you ok you look upset and troubled....did something happen oh i just hate to see pokemon so upset" Jake stared at this Sylveon somehow feeling better and warm "uhhh oh um no I'm fine i.i just lost my mther is all" Jake said to her 'well I'm not really lieing i did lose my mom'
She frowns "just lost your....oh you poor thing i know how. Awful that feels" she sat beside him with and placed a feeler on him. Jake blushed a bit "Oh uh don't warrie about me....you don't even know me" He said nervous. She giggles "I'm sorry how rude of me....I'm Skylar and you are?" Jake smiled "I'm Jake.." She smiled "Jake huh....do you live here?" Jake nods "yes me and my sister live here...and my brother lives over there in that den" jake pointed with his paw. Skylar nods leans closer to jske "so jake how did your mom go?" Jake went quite and looked away Skylar looked upset "hmm can i tell you something Jake?" Jake glanced at her "Tell me what?" Skylar looked down "the story of how i lost both of my parents" jake froze feeling a bit shocked "and why would you share that with me?...you just meet me" she just giggled again "yea but i feel like i can trust you Jake you seem like the type to keep a secret" Jake smiled and nods for her to go on and skylar tells him "when i was just a eevee i was a shiny and at the time the king was unhappy with shinys...my mom and dad where also shinys the king ordered for all shinys to be out cast from everfree forest.....or be killed the guards that found us didn't feel like kicking us out so they kill my parents....my mom saved me by hiding me from them i grow up looking after myself" jake felt sickened by the story "wait you were attack for being a shiny....but that's not far" jake growled 'if i ever meet the king I'll rip his throat out'
Skylar had a tear in her eye "...i miss them all the time....i think of them and wish all the time to see them at least one.....last time...it's all i ask Arceus" she closed her eye's and Jaje felt his heart broking "Skylar don't cry...it's ok you'll be fine" he said trying his best to comfort her she nods "Jake...don't tell please" jake nods "you know your right i can keep a secret" he said and looked at her feel bad for her she pushis closer to him "mmm your so warm" she whispered in his ear making him blush a deep red.
"Hehe well like your sent it's sweet" Jake teased her with a charming smile and she giggles "Oh jake i feel comfortable talking to you....i..i feel safe...i like being around you, can i see you again?" She says looking deep into his eye's. Jake felt his heart flutter with happens "y.yes of coarse please came any time I'll alway be around" she smiled "thanks....and please jake feel free to talk to me I'll never tell anything you say if you don't want me to" Jake nods "Alright Skylar" Skylar got to her paws and brushed against Jake before taking off "Bye Jake....I'll see you soon" She said as she lefted.
Jake let a sigh out he had a smile 'Waw she's so lovely and kinda cute hehe...What is this feeling i have?....is this normal to feel like this?'
Jake got up feeling suddenly free and joyful all the pain and sadness was gone 'Oh Skylar i...i want her to be in my life for ever!....My Skylar'

***

The sun was going down and Crystal was back but Skull was still gone Jake was up looking up at the star's feeling the night Air thinking of Skulls threat again 'Hmm i gotta find away out of this...but how?...maybe i should tell Crystal before he dose and run away from him...yeah that's what I'll do i can't live as Skulls puppet forever!'
Jake got to his paws and was heading to Crystal "Jake!" Hake jumped and turned to see Skull sitting there "Jake i want you to meet someone...came with me" he said in a strong voice so Jake followed feeling frustrated with him.

**

They walked for at less an hour "Skull where are we going?" Jake asked Skull smirks "you'll see in a bit" the skull stopped "we're here now.....Eva came out" Jake stayed still as a female houndoom came out of the shadows she looked ready to kill. "Eva this is my little brother Jake....He's going to help us take over Mateo's pack" Jake stepped back "w.what?" Skull looked at Jake "i said your going to help us!" Eva smiled a evil looking one "hehe it's nice to meet you Jake I'm Eva I've known your brother for some time I'm the one who gave him the thunder stone to help you out so your welcome" Jake narrowed his eye at her with pure hate "....Skull can we talk?" Skull nods "Alright just say what you need....what ever you have to say you can say tito Eva aswell" he growled jake nods "Fine i will....I'm not helping anyone with shite...i don't care if you tell Crystal anymore she's my sister and will understand" jake said with his head high. Eva looked outraged and so did Skull. Skull walked up "Oh Jake you will help me!" He snarled but jake just turned his back in Skull "No i won't" Skull barked "You will or I'll spell Crystals Blood...you will or she'll die!" She growls Jake looke at him with shock "you'd kill you own sister?" Skull frowns "She's not my sister she's week!" Jake felt his heart beat fast 'Shite!'
"Now we're doing this tomorrow morning alright Jake and you will help us" Eva jumped on jake surprising him and pining him down with s nasy growl "Or we will kill you sister!"
Jake felt trapped all over again 'what am i suppose to do?.... I gotta get Crystal out of here i won't help him with his death plans i won't be his slave'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.3K 68
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...
619 8 9
This is a love story between a Glaceon and Jolteon also please really consider the fact that this is a first for me and I don't really expect this to...
3.4K 141 24
So, what happens generally, A quiet umbreon and A friendly sylveon, but not in this story. Sylveon is the queit one and umbreon is the friendly one...
18.4K 411 35
[warning This story maybe disturbing to some readers.] *Glaceon X Leafeon* This story is About a Leafeon named Nova (Female) and a Glaceon named Eric...