Enemies (An Eminem Fanfic)

By smilenowcrynever30

Will Harlow Durst 22, get caught in the crossfire when her brother Fred Durst 29 and one of his new friends M... More

Background
Prologue
Chapter 1: Harlow
Chapter 2: Sharing A Beer
Chapter 3: Visit From Seth
Chapter 4: Playing With Fire
Chapter 5: Fire
Chapter 6: Celebrating
Chapter 7: Hangover
Chapter 8: Home Life
Chapter 9: House Party
Chapter 10: House Party Part 2
Chapter 11: Sleepover
Chapter 12: Aftershock
Chapter 13: Sneakin' Around
Chapter 14: Spacebound
Chapter 15: Weather The Storm
Chapter 16: Truth or Dare
Chapter 17: Real Feelings
Chapter 19: Don't Let Go
Chapter 20: Secret Talents
Chapter 21: Promise's
Chapter 22: Superman
Chapter 23: No Show
Chapter 24: Knock, Knock
Chapter 25: Halo
Chapter 26: Trust Issues
Chapter 27: Kryptonite
Chapter 28 : Quitter
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: Lose, Lose
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Cursed & Blessed

Chapter 18: Good Morning

1.5K 48 4
By smilenowcrynever30

HARLOW'S POV•

I wake up to a stream of light coming through the curtains. I yawn and feel the warmth of a body right next to me. I gently rub over his arm that's around my waist and he pulls me closer to him in his sleep. I need to go pee so bad, and I feel a little groggy from the alcohol from last night. I wiggle out from under his arm and sit up on the side of the bed and stand to walk into the bathroom.

I can instantly feel the soreness from him between my legs. I smile as I recall everything from last night. I feel like something flipped in me, even in him last night. He was being so different with me he was trying really hard to make me feel cared about. I hate what he said to me but if that's what made him realize he likes me on another level then I'm glad we got that out of the way. I will never allow him or any man to treat me like that.

I hope I'm not being stupid again by letting him back in after everything he's done. I am weak when it comes to him but for some crazy reason I trust him. I'm not sure why when he has a wife and I don't even know if he didn't have her would he want me? Would he be with me if he could be? Would I risk everything to be with him? I don't know the answers to these question and that scares me. I find a spare toothbrush on the counter, I'm so happy there's extra ones so I can brush my teeth.

I finish up and walk back out and over to the bed and slip back in under the covers. Once again he pulls me closer to him my back against his chest, this time I feel his erection. He reaches down and grips my hip and pulls my body closer to his dick. Right away my body heats up. He slips his hand from my hip to under my panties as he begins to circle his fingers around my clit. I react to the pleasure by moving my ass against his dick, he groans into my ear, and starts to suck on my neck. Fuck I am so turned on. I feel the familiar moistness between my legs from him. My clit has it's own pulse as he continues touching me, he moves a little lower and feels how wet I am.

"Damn baby, you're so wet for me." He nips at my earlobe. I moan and turn my face towards his and he instantly puts his mouth on mine and kisses me as his fingers rub between my folds, "spread your legs cutie." He whispers in a low growl. I comply and spread them apart. "Mm.." he moans as he slips two fingers inside of me. I moan out and he watches my face intently as my brows nit together and my eyes roll back. "Fuck Harlow you look so good," he kisses the side of my mouth.

"Oh fuck Emm... I want you so bad." I bite my bottom lip and look at him as he slips his fingers in and out of me.

"Yeah baby, what do you want? Tell me Harlow, tell me what you want baby." He says as he watches me, oh fuck I can barley talk my body shaking, my orgasm building. My breathing getting heavier.

"Fuck Em! I want you! I want you to fuck me, I want your dick in me!" I moan out.

He pulls down my sweats and panties. He also pulls down his boxers, he positions himself behind me still, "you want my dick baby?" He kisses my neck. I moan out. He rubs his dick on my ass and then eases himself into me. "Ohh fuckkk you feel so good." He says as he thrust in and out of me, oh fuck he feels so good. He licks my neck, "want me to touch you?" He whispers seductively against my neck, oh fuck I want him to touch me everywhere but mostly my clit.

"Yes," I grab his hand from rubbing on my tits and moved it to my clit. My moans get louder as I'm really close now.

"Fuck Harlow, you gonna cum baby?" He groans as his thrusting slows down a bit.

"Marshall ohhh fuck!" I moan out and he fucks me harder picking up his pace again and intensifying my orgasm. Oh fuck.... I continue grinding against him.

"Fuck baby I'ma cum...... ahhh fuuckk!" He moans as he cums and then lays behind me both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"Damn, why have we not done this shit before?" He chuckles.

"What? Morning sex?" I laugh.

"Yeah, fuck!" He says as he pulls his boxers up.

"Umm... Because the first time we had sex you had to leave me!" I say as I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Man I can be a stupid motherfucker sometimes!" He says as he pats my leg.

"This is true!" I smile looking up at him.

He runs his hand over my cheek, "I'm gonna try really hard from now on to not be so stupid k Harlow." He shifts over on his side and looks down at me, he pulls my lip down and slips his tongue in my mouth.

Fuck this man is getting through my walls again, I just hope he doesn't say or do something else fucked up to me.

"As much as I wanna just lay all up in this bed with you all day, I can't 'cause I got plans with your brother." He says as he kisses me again and then climbs out of the bed, "I'm gonna jump in the shower you wanna join me?" He smirks at me with a playful expression on his lips.

"I would love too but I need to go check on Tilly." I smile at him.

"Make sure you put on one of my shirts before you go out there, those motherfuckers don't need to be checkin' out my tits." He says as he rummages through a dresser and then tosses me one of his black tee shirts.

"Really Em? I wore this same outfit last night so..."

"Yeah but you look sexy as hell, with your just fucked glow and tits out they will go crazy like teenage boys!" He laughs, he's actually being really playful with this. He's not telling me what to do he's asking unlike Seth.

"Fine!" I say as I put his shirt on over my tank top.

He walks back over to me, "thank you." He kisses me and then walks into the bathroom.

I can't stop smiling, my cheeks ache. I run my fingers through my hair and fluff it out hoping to remove some of my just been fucked look. I quietly turn the doorknob and walk carefully around everyone whose all passed out and I see Denaun and Tilly on one of the couches all cuddled up together. Awe they look so cute together. I try to gently grab Tilly's hand but I almost stepped on someone's leg luckily I caught myself but in the process I woke up the whole room! I turn bright red as everyone gets irritated with me.

"Oops sorry!" I feel so bad as I glance around the room at everyone tossing and turning because of me. Tilly opens her eyes and looks at me for a few moments before her eyes adjusted to me.

"Har what are you doing?" She asks groggily.

"I just thought we should get going, you know before Fred wakes up."

"Damn girl, what time is it?" Swifty groans.

"It's almost 8am." I whisper.

"Damn why you wakin' us up this early?" He says as he tosses around.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too. I was only trying to wake up Tilly."

"Shit I hope you're gonna order us all some damn room service now 'cause we hungover and hungry as fuck!" Bizarre says as he looks around looking like he's still wasted.

"Man shut the fuck up with that shit, quit trying to make her feel bad! Harlow don't feel bad you didn't do nothin' wrong, all these motherfuckers have their own goddamn rooms so they can go pass out there!" Em says as he walks over to me and kisses my temple.

Everyone shuts up and just stares at us when he did that, causing my heart beat to pick up.

Why are they looking at us like that?

"Oh shit! Em got some this mornin' yo!" Kuniva says breaking the silence and everyone erupts with laughter. I instantly turn crimson and cover my face.

"Yo shut the fuck up with that shit!" Marshall says as he realizes how embarrassed I am. "Don't worry 'bout these motherfuckers Harlow they're just mad their asses slept alone last night!" Em said as he grabbed my hand and led me away from everyone. "Hey you gonna stay and have breakfast with me cutie?" He asks with a cute little grin.

I blush, "I think I should probably get home before Fred's ass wakes up."

"Aright, well then I guess I'll get to see you soon 'cause Fred said somethin' 'bout meeting up in the band room and goin' over everything at your house."

"What are you guys working on? Is it something you can tell me?" I question him.

"Yeah, I trust you. It's a diss track for Everlast." He smirks.

"And Fred agreed to be on it?" I asked completely shocked 'cause I thought they were cool.

"Yeah, him and uh... Lethal."

"Wait really? Did you ask him to do it?"

"Hell no, I don't need your brother on the track with me, I have no problem goin' at that fool on my own. Your brother asked to be on it, I was tellin' him what I was plannin' on doin' and him and Lethal were laughing their asses off and both of 'em asked if they can write somethin' and spit it on the track. I told 'em yeah that we could discuss it and that's why I'm here, an seein' you was just a bonus an shit." He leans down and kisses me.

"Wow, I'm shocked Fred and Lethal wanna be on the track too."

"Yo, I was hella shocked too like ain't you motherfuckers friends with Whitey?" He laughed.

"I hope he knows what he's doing." I roll my eyes, I can't help but worry about Fred he doesn't need to get into some shit with other artists.

"Man, he knows what he's doin', don't worry so much." He says as we hear the door indicating someone ordered room service and it's here.

Tilly comes over to me, "hey we leaving now?"

"Yeah we probably should."

Marshall returns from answering the door and hugs me, "hey you sure you guys don't wanna eat somethin' before you go?"

"Maybe a coffee to go." I said as I pull out my phone that's about to die because I didn't charge it last night, "shit." I said out loud.

"What's up Harlow?" Em asked.

"My phone's gonna die and I need to call a cab."

"Nah, I'll call my driver he can take you guys home." He says as he calls his driver for us.

"Thank you."

"It's nothin'. Aright he's ready when you are."

"Ok well then I guess I will see you later on k." I said as I walked to him giving him a tight hug, he leans down and kisses me.

"Hey you want cream and sugar in the coffee?"

"Um.. yes please two creamers and one sugar." He mixes it and puts it in a to go cup and hands it to me. "Thank you!"

"No problem, I'll see you soon." He hugs me again.

Tilly and I wave bye to everyone else and walk out the door. I hope this coffee helps with my slight hangover.

                * * *

Tilly and I got home just after 9am and lucky for us everyone was still passed out, Shay must be in Fred's bed as she was not in my room when Tilly and I crawled back into my room. We fell asleep for a few hours, and just woke up. I just got out of the shower and am starting my make-up, Tilly is in the shower now. Suddenly I hear my bedroom door creek open and Shay walks in.

"Hey, when did you guys get back?" She whispers.

"We've been back for a few hours. How did everything go last night?"

"It went ok, Fred didn't pick up on anything, but I did come out for water after um.... Well anyways I came out for water and Lethal was coming from your room, the door was locked still but I don't know if he was knocking or what he was doing? It was weird."

"What the fuck was he doing? That is weird, he has no business being near my room. Ugh.."

Tilly walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"So how did it go with Denaun Tills?" Shay asks as she looks over at Tilly.

"He actually kept things respectful which I wasn't expecting, we fooled around a little but he didn't try nothin' else. Which if I'm being honest irritated me a little, but looking back with a clear head I'm actually happy he didn't try more you know?"

"Yeah, maybe he really likes you Tilly!" Shay says and we all giggle.

"What about you and lover boy?" Shay says and looks at me with a knowing look.

"Oh everyone who was there last night already knows her business." Tilly says.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Girl we heard you guys, the head board was hitting the wall!"

I turn bright red, "fuck!"

"Yeah girl, fuck!" Shay and Tilly crack up.

"Stop!" I laugh too.

"So you let him hit it after the shit he said last night?" Shay shakes her head.

"I mean he did apologise and he was being really sweet to me last night, it felt like something flipped in him, and in me. He was being hella affectionate too."

"Yeah Har he was drunk and wanted to get laid of course he was gonna be sweet."

"Yeah I don't know, it was different."

"Wait what did he say last night?" Tilly asked.

"You didn't tell her?" Shay says.

"No, she wasn't in here when we were changing. He just said some messed up shit when we were at Spacebound last night about me being like every other female that can't go one night without a dick in my mouth."

"What the fuck? He said that shit and you still hooked up with him?!" Tilly says raising her voice.

"He said he was sorry and that he knew he fucked up. He said he didn't mean it and I believe him, I think he was just mad seeing me standing there with Cole." I try and justify it.

"I hope he really didn't mean it and that he is really sorry because that was fucked up and you didn't deserve it. I know you have a weak spot for him just don't be stupid and let your guard down again just to end up hurt again." Shay says and I really think about that, I hope I'm not being stupid, I hope Em meant what he said about being sorry. Ugh... I guess we will see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.7K 60
In 2015 Marshall Mathers is Seven years sober and while he has taught himself, how to write, how to Rap and how to live without drugs and alcohol, th...
76.7K 1.8K 44
Kori Winston, twenty two year old, with a hard life. She lives with her two year old daughter, Emilia, and her best friend Ashton Tanner. Ashton work...
554K 12.7K 119
The first series out of a trilogy... Young, selfless and very beautiful with the world at her feet Jodie Rose Mayer was preparing for the concert of...
80.7K 1.9K 32
This story takes place in 2001. Christina needs to get away from LA so when she gets offered a job in Detroit in a fashion company which is what she...