Harmonies , We'll Wait On It

By xLynJoyLuvYoux

Well , hello there , my name is Wendy Wilson and i love to sing. The thing is nobody knows it. Until one day... More

Kinda Awkward

Very Ordinary

47 4 6
By xLynJoyLuvYoux

(Alarm)

"Uh. Time for work. Here goes a day of rude customers , long and complicated orders , and gross toilets in a filthy restrooms."

I get up , get dressed , do my hair , and other girly things. I ride my turquoise penny board with yellow wheels to work since it was just down the street.

Work wasn't the place i imagined my future. I imagined my future is to be on a stage preforming in front of hundreds ,thousands , and even millions of people. Funny right. Yea "laugh out loud" for sure.

I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good at singing. What am i saying , i suck. Nobody knows i sing. And i mean nobody. The only times i sing is when I'm going through something i don't wanna go through. Like at job if i come across a rude customer or while cleaning the toilets in the restrooms i sing.

I ride back home on my board and its about time for dinner and my family are all at the table waiting for me. My parents say its a good thing to as a whole. So if you need to talk about something you can discuss it with the whole family. Pretty lame , huh. Yeah that's what i thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 22.9K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
156K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
653K 34.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...