The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 6

16.6K 651 208
By shenu20

*Shenu pov*

"Shenu, can you take more bread to the dinning table?" Jin oppa asked me helping the one of omega named Jully. After having breakfast together with him we decide to help the omegas to prepare breakfast for the rest of the pack members. I did it mainly cause I want to be helpful and deep inside my heart I am hoping to see the rest of the BTS.

"Yah! Sure oppa" I said while taking more bread in to the dinning table. There are other families live in pack house other than the alphas' family. Few women of here who hanged out with luna yesterday know that I am their future luna. I asked them to keep that as a secret since I am not ready to come out yet. How can I? I don't even know who is my so called mate. So the others are thinking that I am a new pack member. I figured out everyone here treat each other as family even you are a weak omega who works for the pack house. Everyone was friendly with me except the ones who know I am their future Luna. There not unfriendly, but they are being very respect towards me and they are very cautious with the words they use like they are trying to not to make me piss. I wonder what make them scared of me. Is my mate that scary that they are afraid to mess around with me?

After everyone finished me and Jin oppa offered to clean and after a little while Namjoon oppa came to the kitchen.

"Good morning" he said to the both of us. "I see you two get along well"

"Well Jin oppa is very friendly and funny." I said giving my best smile to them.

"You owned me a hug dear" Jin oppa said opening his arms wide for me to fit in. I hugged him while chuckling and I heard someone cleared the throat. We found Namjoon oppa looking at us with a amused look.

"Can I have the breakfast please. I am starving." He said while rubbing his stomach.

"Sure! I will serve you." I said hoping the rest would join later with him.

"Ah.... well I have to take the breakfast to the room for everyone including mine." My smile flattered hearing that. They can't come out cause I am hear. My mate doesn't wanna show up. Why? Doesn't he want me. I read enough werewolf stories to find out this is not the way your mate behave unless he doesn't want a one.

"Shenu are you ready for your lessons today?" He asked trying to cheer me up. He knows my name. someone has told him cause I never said him. We couldn't start it yesterday cause I had this little hang out with the luna. I nodded my head replacing a smile in my face.

"Here you go!" Jin oppa said handing him a tray full of foods. 

"And Shenu I am heading to the Seoul for some work at the evening. You can come with me to pack your belongings. You can't keep wearing Jisoo's clothes. I will pick you up after like 5 hours. is that enough?" Namjoon oppa asked balancing the tray.

"You want me to move in here?" I asked shocked.

"Yes! Didn't I say it yesterday? it's for your safety. So after we finished our lessons we can leave." He said trying to leave.

"I am also coming." said jin oppa  "Why?" both of us asked in unison.

"Cause I can't trust my baby with your driving Joon" Jin oppa said crossing his hand above his chest. 

"You are living to your tittle oppa" I said getting ready to leave.

"What title?" Jin oppa asked

"The mother of the group" I heard Namjoon oppa saying following behind me.

******

I learned new vocabularies from Namjoon oppa and about Korean customs, food, places. At the evening three of us head to the Seoul using this huge tree in the middle of wood as a portal. I figured out in case if we can't use it we have to drive all the way to Seoul which would take more than 10 hours. So the easiest way is using the portal.

It took lot of explaining to the hostel guardians to move out from it. I had to say that I am gonna live with my relatives here which is not a total lie, cause I am going to live with my almost invisible mate. And we used a wall in a dark ally as a portal to way back here. I spent my whole day with these two adults who was bickering occasionally like toddlers.

*******

Ah I can't sleep. It's currently 11.30 p.m. but all I can do is thinking about my lovely mate. note the sarcasm. I decide to walk around the pack house or more like going to the kitchen to have some ice-cream.

I was walking around in the pack house with my ice-cream when heard this beautiful melody. It's so soothing. I went to the direction where it is coming from and I found this huge ball room with a grand piano in the middle of it. Someone is playing the piano in the middle of the night. I am peeking trough this huge doors trying to get a glance of that person.

"I know you are here petal. Come inside" he said turning his attention towards me. He stoped playing and gestured his hand telling me to come inside. And when I got closer I realized who it was. He was none other than the great Min Yoongi. I Know that he already realized me. This is my chance.

"Hi! I am Angel Christina, but call me Shenu" I said giving my hand for a handshake. He raised his eyebrows at me and look at my hand.

"I know what you are trying to do petal." He said while shaking my hand with his. I didn't feel any sparkles, that means he is not my mate. 

"Are you disappoint that I am not your mate?" He asked gesturing me to sit beside him making space for me.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I asked accusingly sitting beside him.

"I would love to if you are not a someones mate, if I did it would cause a war between werewolfs and vampires." He said smiling. So that means he is a vampire.

"What is Namjoon oppa" I asked remembering that I never asked him that

"He is a alpha petal" I blushed from the nickname. I noticed he keep calling me that.

"What is with everyone and their nicknames?" I asked embarrassed. After I came here everyone used different kind of nicknames on me.

"Cause we waited for your arrival so long and now we are pampering our little one with our love." he said 

"Why petal?" I asked curiously.

"As a vampire I can feel your heart, it is pure and soft like a petal" He said starting to play again.

That night we spent it with each others presence getting know about each other more. he is not scary like others say him to be. I can't wait to meet the rest. I went to sleep thinking one thing in my mind 'Who is my mate?'

******

*Jungkook pov*

"Hyung you met her yesterday? Didn't you?" I asked Suga hyung who was in the back of the van trying to have a nap. We are heading to Seoul for a fan-sign today. I am happy cause I am getting away from her.

"She was having midnight snack when she accidentally heard me. I can't help it" Suga hyung said shrugging.

"How is she?" J-hope asked excitedly

"Who? Petal?" Suga hyung asked. I groaned when I heard his nickname for her.

"She is really sweet and she has a soft kind heart." Suga hyung said giving a genuine smile to everyone.

"Look like someone already has a soft spot for her" Tae said teasing him.

"My baby can't cook though. She said anyone wouldn't let her inside the kitchen back in her house cause she used to be very clumsy when it comes to cooking, but she asked me to teach her which I am more than happy to do" Jin hyung said happily.

"She sounds more like Taehyung" Jimin said giving a look to Tae. Everyone start to laugh at that.

What is with everyone. They already like her, but I am not she can't win my heart never ever. I don't want a mate. She is just the Luna of the pack since we need a one. I would never accept her as my mate.

"We will see that" my wolf said challenging me.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 50.6K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...
3.8K 250 25
"I ALPHA JEON JEONGGUK REJECT PARK JIMIN AS MY MATE AND LUNA" I stared at him thinking he's joking, but when he left without giving me a single gl...
2M 76.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...