Reputations | E.D

By anayax1

"So friends with benefits?" he asked with a devilish smirk plasters on his face. "Whatever you want to call i... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
Q&A
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
E P I L O U G E
E N D
S E Q U E L
hi

F O U R T E E N

3.2K 66 2
By anayax1

Kayla's P.O.V

It was finally the day.

I finish putting on some light makeup on when I hear loud voices coming from outside.

I look out the window in my room and see the simple decorations hung in the backyard where my family members gathered around.

A smile crept on my face as I saw everyone who came to celebrate my cousin's engagement.

I cheerfully walk away from the window and decided to join them downstairs.

I still can't believe one of my favorite cousins is getting married to her middle school crush.

It's just amazing you know?

I always thought that if someone loves you as much as they say they do, they will stay with you until the end or at least as long as both of them were happy.

And seeing them be this happy and still love one another gives me hope.

Hope that one day I will be in that position. Or at least close to it but I don't think that will ever happen considering the reputation I uphold.

I wander around greeting a couple people when I see my beautiful cousin.

"Rose!" I say with a smile on my face.

She quickly looks over and excuses herself as she walks over to where I was.

"Little cousin," she says as she embraces me into a hug.

"I missed seeing you," she says letting me go.

"I missed you too, Rose,"

"So how are things here? No boyfriend yet?" she chuckles.

"None of that. They are too much work to keep up with," I laugh.

"Only you would say that."

"Yeah, that's me," I lightly chuckle.

"I still can't-"

"Who's that?" my cousin cuts me off.

I furrow my eyebrows and look over my shoulder to see who she was looking at.

From a distance, you could see Ethan wearing a white button-up with black jeans and fancy black shoes.

The one thing I forgot about.

"Do you know him," Rose asks.

"Yeah, he is my- my friend?" I say doubtfully.

"Friend, huh?" she says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and notice Ethan stopping to greet my parents.

"My mom invited him and I thought he wouldn't come," I stated.

"And why is that?"

"I-"

"Hey, Kayla!" Ethan calls.

Well this is fucking great

"Ethan," I say with gritted teeth as I fake smiled.

"So that's the pretty guys name," my cousin chuckles.

"Excuse me," Ethan says a bit confused.

"Oh, nothing. Its just my cousin was telling me so much about you," my cousin winks.

Oh dear god.

"Rose, I think Matthew was calling you from over there," I say gesturing over to where her fiancee was standing by.

"I don't think he is," she calmly says.

I swear to god Ethan is so confused right now.

"Just go just in case," I grin.

"Okay then," she says.

"Nice to meet you, Ethan," she waves off.

That was great.

Ethan's P.O.V

I find myself in the most uncomfortable conversation as Kayla's cousin tries to set us up.

"That was awkward as hell for you so I'm sorry," she says as her cousin was long gone.

"Why apologize. You were talking about me to your cousin which means you like me," I smirk.

"So full of yourself aren't you," she says annoyed.

"Eh sorta."

"First of all I just told her you're my 'friend' and that my mom invited you. She made up the whole me calling you pretty boy and talking about you so don't flatter yourself too much."

"So much as me having a heart."

"Oh please don't pretend I hurt your feelings."

Isn't she feisty

"Fine," I chuckle.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" she asks.

"Your parents invited me remember."

"Yeah I know but I didn't think you would show up," she admits.

"And why is that?"

"I mean come on look at you. You aren't the kind of person who shows up to this sorta things."

How can she just judge me like that

"How would you know that," I defend.

"I would know that because I know there is a party today and you are the type of person who would go to a party to mess around just like me," she says looking up to my eyes.

"Kayla the truth is I'm only here to mess around with you. For one it would best for you if I'm not here which makes me want to be here and two I have another party tomorrow, big deal. Anyways girls throw themselves at me so it's not that hard to find someone," I smirk.

"I was giving you a ticket out of here,"

"I don't need it babygirl so don't worry about it," I say walking pass her to get something to drink.

Kayla's P.O.V

He is just so Ughhh I can't even explain it, yet he makes me feel amazing at times so what is there to do.

I follow him over to the snack/drink area and decide to get a bottle of water.

"I forgot to tell you something," he whispers behind my ear.

"What?" I whisper back.

"You look fucking sexy in the dress you're wearing."

The vibrations of his voice in my ear send chills rolling down my spine creating small goosebumps on my skin.

I hit him with my arm and turn over to him.

"You can't control yourself can you," I tell him.

"When I want to," he says with a small grin.

"We are around my family so no funny business, got it?"

"Whatever you say."

-----

A/N

Short chapter but I promise the next one is longer and these are sorta fillers for what's to come.

Also go check out my new book called "002"

Thank you Ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
77K 1.5K 53
"But who do you love more?"