Crazy Life

By ChimChim_Jimin23

Melanie Calaway is a 30 year old girl who works at WWE as a WWE superstar who fights both male and female in... More

introduction::
Ch.1:: The Skull Crusher vs riot squad
Ch.2:: Not The Same Anymore ????
Ch.3:: Night Off 😤
Ch.4:: Running into a old friend
Ch.5:: Workout/running into the boys
Ch.6:: Saving The Shield
Ch.7:: Emotional 💦🙏🍷🍺
Ch.8:: WWE Return (2 months)
Ch.9:: Night Out With The Girls
Ch.10:: Silence is a girl's biggest cry
Ch.11:: Dean ????????
Ch.12:: Dean pt.2 💦🙏
Ch.13:: Comforting Roman 🙏💦
Ch.14:: break up
Ch.15:: Gang
Ch.16:: Salsa*music* party
Ch.17:: part 2
Ch.18:: pt.3
Ch.19:: Bhadbhabie vs Roman
Ch.20:: pt.2 😊😰😶😭
Ch.21:: pt.3
Ch.23:: Commentary
Ch.24:: Nightmares😭😪
Ch.25:: Pt.II
Ch.26:: Surprise🎉 😭💵
Ch.27:: Craziness 😭🤬👹
Ch.28:: Pt.2😏💉

Ch.22:: Photo shoot

505 11 1
By ChimChim_Jimin23

Malanie's pov::
Right now I'm sitting here in my room being bored til I heard somebody calling me so I answered it.
MC- Hello?

SM- hey Lanie, I just called to tell you that you and the boys and naomi and twins have a Photo shoot.

MC- thanx what time?

SM- it says it on your schedule I had to updated it so it'll tell you what time and where.

MC- ok thanx

I hung up and  got ready.

I went to the bathroom and braided my top of my hair then put the rest in a pony. I grabbed my phone and purse then headed to the living room to see the boys were talking and laughing I walked pass and grabbed my keys then put my boots on. Then I noticed that the boys were starring at me confused. I Went back to my bedroom part and grabbed my phone case from my suitcase and put it on my phone. Then I grabbed some water and drank it then headed out grabbing my keys.

MC- we have a Photo shoot today at 1230. Look on yall schedule  I'm leaving.

I left and headed to my car and unlocked it and got in.

Once I arrived at the photo shoot then they started handing me my brand clothes so I kept changing in them as they started taking pictures.

As I was doing my photo shoot I noticed everyone coming in and started theirs.
Once I got done with my photo shoot I changed back into my regular outfit and grabbed my things and grabbed a can of watermelon Arizona tea. Then I headed to my car and unlocked it and got in heading back to the hotel room.

Once I arrived at the hotel room I changed into my pjs and put my hair in a bun. Then I put my things away and grabbed both of my phones and set 1 of them against the window and started to do a Instagram live as I had my main phone in my hand.
People started joining the live

MC- wassup biches? Ima do a Q&A so ask me any questions. I'll answer them.

Then people started asking questions

MC- 1st question is:: why aren't talking to the boys? I miss you with them

:: well like I said on raw yesterday because I've been protecting everyone for my entire life and I can't forgive them for hurting my dad the undertaker. So yeah next question

MC- 2nd question is:: why did you and dean Ambrose break up you guys were so hot together?

I laughed

::well it's because he found somebody new as I was creating my clothing business and music and creating my new WWE character and erasing the skull Crusher.

MC- 3rd question is: are you ever going to forgive everyone?

:: I really don't think so because I can't be best friends who beats up my father and allowing me take care of them for entire life so I don't know. I miss them and all but I think it's best for us and our careers if we stay apart. 

MC- 4th question is:: what's your favorite meal?

I laughed

:: it's spicy hot wings with greens and Mac and cheese with corn bread and mash potatoes with gravy. 

Then I heard my door open and closed then soon everyone cane in. I turned to the live.

MC- 5th question is:: how are you that so beautiful while your single? Can I get your number?

I laughed so hard

::well thanks for the complement but I'm trying to stay single for awhile.

MC- 6th question is:: are you ever going to making new music?

:: actually I'm putting out my new 15 singles next week on Wednesday. It's going to be fire.

MC- 7th question is:: do you have any advice for how to break up with somebody?

I sighed

:: it's best for you both to sit down face to face and say that you guys need to talk then you tell them that you think it's best if you guys break up then yeah that's all I got.

MC- final question is:: if you're mad at everyone does that mean that you're mad the usos?

:: actually I'm not mad at them I just stay away from them because they're close to dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns and I'm mad at dean and roman so I decided to stay away so I don't take away their relationship with their cousin and dean. 

MC- ok biches that was the last question so ima hit you up tomorrow. Bye!

I turned it off and shared it then turned the phone off and threw it on the bed with my other phone. I jumped on the bed and relaxed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 469 56
Dean Ambrose, a bartender who lives a lonely life in a compact house. When a guy Seth Rollins enters his life, he thinks God has sent him to get the...
127K 2.2K 45
"Do you fear me?" "No, I fear loving you" Caitey Gillon has the opportunity that some could on dream of and die for, nursing the superstars of the W...
61 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
40.6K 1K 64
Ranked #276 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #176 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Zoe is a 22 year old quiet girl who never had any proper friends. Dean/Jo...