U Make Life Worth To Live AGA...

By RihooHaws

Story based on Armaan and Riddhima More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 21

168 2 1
By RihooHaws

Having enough of Riddhima blabbering, Armaan stood up and pull Riddhima up with him... Riddhima was shocked by his action but she didn't stop her blabbering... Now when she started to ask what happen, why he had pull her and what he was thinking, Armaan just make her face him as she was looking down towards the CD's as if searching something there... 

When Riddhima didn't look towards him and try to move, Armaan pull her towards him cupping her cheeks... Before Riddhima could speak another word, not letting it leave from her mouth Armaan seal it with his lips making Riddhima shocked with his sudden actions... 

Riddhima stood like a statue not knowing how to react... She don't know if she should be happy or not as she knows she has feelings for him but do he has same feeling for her or it was just a way for him to shut her... Feeling Riddhima not reaction or moving, Armaan move out looking at her expression... Seeing the blank in her face, Armaan thought what he just did and close his eyes thinking what Riddhima must be thinking about him... 

Riddhima keeps looking at Armaan with no expression, trying to digest the fact what has happen just now... Armaan hide his face and sit on the bed not knowing how he will show his face to her now... It wasn't their first kiss but after that first kiss, he keeps dreaming how it would feel to kiss her again and today when he did it again the awkwardness they felt that time came back again... 

When finally the moment sink in Riddhima's mind and heart, she look towards Armaan... Seeing Armaan sitting with his face hidden, Riddhima thought Armaan might have feel guilty due to his action as well regret the moment which she didn't want him to... It wasn't her first kiss with him and that kiss gave a new emotion in her heart which she keeps thinking every moment she could which keep a heart warming feeling she never experience before... 

Riddhima sit next to Armaan, looking at her hands not knowing what to do or say... She don't want their friendship to break or neither hide this new emotions from him anymore... Riddhima wants to know what Armaan thinks about her but she wants him take the first step... 

Feeling Riddhima close to him, Armaan move his hand out from his face and look towards her... Seeing Riddhima looking at her hand, Armaan try to see her expression but with her head down he couldn't see her face... Armaan think for a while and thought it was time, time to let his confusion open in front of her... Let her know what he was feeling for her was right or wrong... If she feels the same for him or it was one sided... 

Seeing Riddhima was fighting with her emotions as she keeps playing with her own fingers, Armaan thought he can't delay anymore... Armaan hold Riddhima hand making her breath stop, Riddhima closed her eyes as a current pass through her body...

'Riddhima... Jo bhi huva, uske liye main sorry nehi kahunga... Kyunki, jo bhi huva pehli baar mujhe sahi laga... Tab bhi aur aaj bhi galat nehi laga mujhe... Aur main yeh koshish kar raha hoon samajhne ki mujhe yeh sahi kyun laga...' Armaan said...

'Aur tumhe kiya pata chala...???' Riddhima asked looking at him...

'Sach kahun ya jhoot...???' Armaan asked looking at her...

'Jhoot se kissi ka bhala nehi hoga Armaan, toh sach hi kehdo...' Riddhima said giving a small smile to him... 

Armaan smile hearing her, this is one reason that he feel something different about her... She is so pure and beautiful from heart that she can make anything to simple yet easy... Armaan pull her hand and kept it over his heart, he knows its the best way to let her know how he feels for her...

'Yeh dil kehta hai sab sahi hai... Tumhe mere life mein aana, itni din se main khud koh band karke rakka lekin tumne kuch hi waqt mein mujhe us bandon mein aazaad kardiya... Mujhe apne dar se ladne ki himmat di, mera saath diya har uss pal mein jab main khomzor pada...

Riddhima, tum bhi yeh jaante ho tum woh pehli ladki nehi hou jo meri best friend bani... Lekin tum zarur woh pehli ladki hou jisne mere dil main itni kam waqt mein jhaga banai, jiski wajahse mujhe kabhi bhi pretend nehi karna pada kab main khush hota hoon ya dukhi...' Armaan stop seeing Riddhima smiling lowering her head... 

Armaan pull Riddhima hands close to his heart making her look at him, seeing Riddhima flash face he understood that it was his chance to let out every single feelings out in front of her...

'You know Riddhima, mujhe toh yakin nehi ho raha main tumhari saath itni jaldi comfortable kaise hogaya... Lekin jab tumhe pehle baar dekha, tab bhi mujhe aisa feel huva tumhe kuch toh aisi baat hai... Aur mujhe tab ek darsa bhi laga, kyunki main nehi chahta kissi koh mere dar ke baare mein pata chale... Lekin jab tumhe pata chala aur tumne mujhe support kiya bina judge kiye, tab mujhe realize huva tum zarur deserve karti ho meri zindagi mein aise jhaga jo kabhi kissi koh maine pehle kabhi nehi di...

Am I even making sense...??? You know its first time I m telling something or I should say I m trying to tell someone about my feeling towards her/him... I was never good in expressing but being with you, everything seems so perfect...

Tab nehi pata itna perfect kyun hota hai lekin aaj samajh mein aaya, shayad issiliyeh kyunki mere dil mein tumhare liye ehsaas jaga hai jo kabhi kissi ladki ke liye yeh dil pe na jaaga... Mujhe tumhare saath har waqt rehne ka mann karta hai, mujhe tumhe khushi dekhna accha lagta hai... Jab tum dukhi hote ho, rote ho mujhe bilkul bhi accha nehi lagta... Main hamesha tumhe sab buri logo se bachana chahta hoon, main nehi chahta koi tumhe touch kare, harm kare...' Armaan stop as he was short of words...

'Aur mujhe laga sirf yeh sab meri saath ho rahi ti...' Riddhima said as she had been listening to him all this while once Armaan started to open his heart in front of her, pouring out his feelings and emotions...

'Matlab tum bhi...' Armaan asked not believing his ears...

Riddhima look towards him, their eyes met for a minute making everything around them vanished... It was just two of them and nothing else... Riddhima knows, only he can make this happen in her life... Whatever she has experience in her relationship with Siddhant, she didn't feel better than ever having Armaan in her life... Armaan came like an angel to protect her from Siddhant, who wants to ruin her for his needs... 

Riddhima knows, Armaan would do anything to protect her... She had seen how Armaan fight with Siddhant, try to keep her away from him or Siddhant away from her... Also he had been a big support to her, who let her a shoulder and listen to her problems... Help her any way he could and never let her alone in her hard times...

'It never feel the way I feel when I was with Siddhant but everything was different the moment you enter my life Armaan... I don't know why but even I couldn't see you sad and worried... Upset and scared... After Nikki, you are the one who I share my problems... Before even letting my own sister knows the real reason why I left my childhood home...

The way you trust me, share your deepest fear with me... I found that soul in you whom I had been searching for to make as my soul mate... I didn't realized it before unless we share that kiss the night I fought with my sister... I thought no one would find me but you surprise me by coming and letting me your shoulder to cry and hear out my side of emotions...

Armaan, I used to hear people speak how it feels to be in love but I never experience it with Siddhant... Things were different with you... I used to think if it was love or not... If it would be right to have such feelings towards my best friend...

People used to say, a girl and boy can never be best friends... Most has prove it by ending up being in relation and same is happening in our relationship as well but... I don't regret it Armaan, I never regret it first place when we share that kiss... Which make me realized the true feelings I have for you... Not this one either, how the situation was but it feels right... Just to be with you, to share such moments with you...' Riddhima said being satisfied when she let her feelings in front of Armaan... 

Armaan was over the moon to hear Riddhima feelings, he couldn't hold himself but pull her in to a rib crashing hug... Hiding his face on her hair, inhaling her scent which reach deep down inside his body making him believe she belongs to him, smile form in his lips... Riddhima respond to his hug as her hands go around his body, feeling safe as heaven in his arms... 

When Riddhima realized the closeness between them, she broke the hug... Armaan look at her and hold her hands close to his heart... Riddhima felt her heart beating faster, Armaan smile seeing the color changing in her cheeks...

'Oyye hoyye... Itna kyun sharma rahi ho...' Armaan asked touching his forehead against Riddhima's...

'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper his name as she herself feel the heat on her cheek... 

Not being able to look at him, Riddhima keep looking at their hands... Armaan kiss her forehead making Riddhima smile with his care and love which he express with his action but next second the smile fades as she remember what she would say to others...

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name moving away from him...

'Hmm...' Armaan asked looking at Riddhima like a lost puppy...

'Armaan, hum dusron koh kiya kahenge...' Riddhima ask him...

'Kis baare mein...' Armaan asked...

Riddhima mentally hit herself seeing how stupid Armaan was behaving... Like a true lost lover who is lost in his own dream land when he was wild awake... Pulling her one hand out from his grip, Riddhima hit his head to bring him out from his dream land...

'Ouch, maar kyun rahe ho...' Armaan asking making a cute expression...

'Kyunki tum stupid ho aur...' Riddhima stop seeing his change of expression as he gave a confused look...

'Aur...' Armaan asked caring his head where Riddhima hit him...

'Aur cute bhi... Just like a baby...' Riddhima said pinching his cheek...

'Don't ever do that again Riddhima and never call me baby... So childish, uff...' Armaan said pushing her hand away from his cheek and caring it...

'Awww, you are chooo chweet baby...' Riddhima said to irritate seeing his irritation expression...

'Riddhima, stop it... I m not baby...' Armaan said pointing his index finger towards her...

'Yes you are, my chweetuuu baby...' Riddhima said holding his finger and pointing it towards him...

'Munchkin...' Armaan said...

'Yes Chweet Baby...' Riddhima said smirking...

'Riddhima...' Armaan said glaring at her...

Riddhima started to laugh seeing Armaan expression, she found it funny as she get hardly a topic to irritate him... It was Armaan who usually keeps irritating her with his not so funny comments and topics... Hearing Riddhima laughter, Armaan's fake anger fly away as it was replace by a dreamy smile... 

Riddhima smile started to fade seeing again Armaan lost in her... She control her smile and put her hand on Armaan eyes blocking his view knowing if he keeps looking at her like that, soon her cheeks will started to change color... Armaan also smile seeing Riddhima hiding his eyes behind her palm, he move his head and leave a kiss on her palm making Riddhima smile wide...

Riddhima was about to move her hand away but Armaan again hold it in his palm and started to play with her fingers... Riddhima found it cute as Armaan was looking like a small kid trying to understand how a human hand is form...

'Munchkin, ab ghur na band karo aur batao humhare rishte ke baare mein kisko batana hai...' Armaan asked...

'Kissi koh nehi...' Riddhima said understanding very well Armaan was pretending a while ago...

'Kyun...???' Armaan ask looking towards her as he stop playing with her fingers...

'I mean abhi nehi Armaan... Mujhe kuch waqt chahiyeh is rishte koh aage lejane ke liye... Armaan, aisa nehi hai main tumse pyar nehi karti lekin jo bhi meri zindagi mein pehle huva hai uske baad mujhe tohda waqt chahiyeh yakeen karne ke liye yeh pyar vyar mere saath sach mein ho rahi hai...' Riddhima said...

'Lekin Riddhima...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima who put her free hand on his lips...

'Meri baat suno aur samjho Armaan... Tum jaante ho mere aur meri papa ke beech kuch bhi tik nehi hai... Woh yehi chahte hai main Siddhant ke saath rishta banaun... Abhi main ya kissi aur se papa koh pata chala main tumhare saath hoon toh pata nehi woh humhare liye kiya problem create karenge...' Riddhima said...

'Jo bhi kare, hum dono saath mein saamna karenge...' Armaan said...

'I know Armaan but I don't feel this would be the right time yet... Please kiya tum mere liye itni si baat nehi maan sakte...' Riddhima asked hopefully thinking it would work...

Armaan raise his eye brow hearing it, it wasn't just an hour that they had confess their feelings and now Riddhima was using those line on him very well knowing that he can't make her sad or deny her pleading...

'Tum bohot acche se jaante ho na, main tumhare koi bhi baat ke liye na nehi keh sakta...'Armaan asked seeing Riddhima giving her best bechari wala expression...

'I know tum meri khushi ke liye meri koi bhi baat maan sakte hai...' Riddhima said smiling cutely, blinking her eyes...

'Sahi naam diya hai maine tujhe, Munchkin...' Armaan said making Riddhima giggle as she got his answer...

'Thank you Armaan... Bas kuch din, phir hum sabko bataenge...' Riddhima said hugging him...

'Sahi hai madam, apni baat toh manwaliya mujhse... Lekin yeh mat sochna main koi bhi moka chodunga haan... Sab koh bata ne baat ke liye maanna hai, not being away from you or not to romance with you...' Armaan said hugging her back...

'Dekhlenge...' Riddhima said...

'Dekhlena...' Armaan said kissing her shoulder as he hide his face on crook of her neck... 

They sit like that, hugging each other for god knows how many minutes... Finally Armaan break the hug and cupped her face once again letting his blue orbs connect with her green orbs...

'I love you...' Armaan whisper as he pull her face closed to his...

'I love you...' Riddhima whisper back as their lips were inch away, their breath was mingling to each other... 

Armaan took Riddhima to a soulful kiss, after confessing he felt now it was the perfect time to share another proper kiss as the second one was just a tight peck to shut her mouth but this time, with true meanings of being in lovers, they share a beautiful and passionate kiss... 

A WEEK LATER 

Finally Mayank and Nupur marriage was complete and they left for their honeymoon... Mayank wasn't ready to but Armaan make him believe that he would take care of Gunjan on his absent as Gunjan was like a sister to him just like Piya... Mayank don't want to leave Gunjan alone in the house so Armaan told him that she could stay with them still he comes back... 

Being satisfied with Armaan promise and leaving Gunjan on Armaan responsible, Mayank agreed... As all had gift them a honeymoon trip, Mayank and Nupur didn't feel to deny as they kept pushing them until they agree... Mayank and Nupur was happy to have friends like them, thank them for everything they had done to make their most important day...

So when the following day Mayank and Nupur left for their honeymoon, the Mallik's bring Gunjan with them as they had been there till they left... Abhay was staying with Samrat as he would be alone, everything else went to their respective home... 

As now Gunjan was staying with the Mallik's, Piya was sharing her room with her... Armaan said she could have one of the guest room but Piya insist that Gunjan would stay in her room so they would have some time together after work... Also Piya thought to keep an eye on Gunjan after witnessing how Gunjan and Samrat had patch up during the preparation for the wedding... 

So Abhay and Piya thought, they should spend sometimes with their friends and get to know if they are developing feelings for each other or it was just attraction... They had also seen how sometimes Samrat get lost in Gunjan and vise verse while they perform the rituals... Unknown to them, love were blossoming between the couple as they had spend the previous night with each other after the marriage was complete... 

After bidaai of Nupur, everyone had gather in RAI MANSION (Mayank and Gunjan House) for the last ritual and to welcome the newly wedded bride... Also they play some games before letting the couple alone, they stay over as it was late and end up in the Hall watching a movie and sleep their being tired due to the busy week... Only they didn't realized two people were missing as they were too tired to realized it...

As the following day was Sunday, everyone was in home taking rest as they were too tired to do anything... They order lunch from outside, lazy around for sometimes and then went back to the room to sleep for another hour or two before they decide what to do for dinner... 

Piya was sleeping while Gunjan sit near the window, looking outside... She was having a smile on her lips as they admire the view in front of her but her mind was on something else or maybe on someone... Gunjan look around to see Piya was in deep slumber with half of the comforter fallen off from the bed... She smile seeing her way of sleeping, again her mind shift to the person she had been thinking a while ago... 

Gunjan turn her face towards the window as she pull her legs close to her chest, resting her head on her hands which was over her knee, Gunjan close her eyes as it took her to the flash back the moment she had spend with that someone in the wedding... 

FLASH BACK START 

It was Monday and everyone was in the Mall for the shopping... As Mayank and Nupur has already finalized their dresses for the functions before, they were looking over the other preparation while the gang were in the Mall for there shopping... 

As they need to complete the shopping today itself, girls and boys move to different shops deciding they would meet at 1 for lunch and do the rest of the shopping after that... From morning they were roaming around the mall... Unlike to the girls, boys finished their shopping by lunch for after lunch, they help the girls to select dresses for each functions...

Gunjan was trying to select one dress but she wasn't able to choose, she keeps thinking what to do when suddenly she felt someone present... Gunjan look to see Samrat not away from her, she gave him a smile before turning her attention back to the dresses...

'Need help...' Samrat asked...

'Hmm, mujhe laga tum naraz ho...' Gunjan said...

'Nehi woh...' Samrat said ruffling his head but stop when Gunjan look towards him...

'Nehi ta naraz...???' Gunjan asked...

'Hona toh nehi chahiyeh ta mujhe but sorry for being rude...' Samrat said...

'Sammy, I don't know tumhe itna bura kyun laga but trust me it was just to make...' Gunjan was cut by Samrat...

'Abhay and Piya confess, I know...' Samrat complete for her... 

Gunjan look back to him and smile, finally being happy that Samrat was back to his normal behaviour as she don't want to fight him when they were going to make their brother/sister marriage memorable for them... For that, they need to work together as a team...

'So help me than...' Gunjan said looking back to the dresses again...

'Hmmm...' Samrat said as he look to the dresses as started to help her... 

From that day, everything was back to normal... They work together but also kept bickering over things as they prepare for the functions... Everyone function went well and they had a good time with each other, also with their friends and the seniors... 

While Gunjan was happy to have Nupur as her sister in law, who would be staying with her and Mayank after marriage... Gunjan realized how Samrat was behaving wired at the wedding day... True he was smiling but it wasn't reaching to his eyes as if he was forcefully smiling to show everyone that he was fine... 

Still the wedding, Gunjan thought to let him be by himself but once the wedding was complete and everyone was in RAI MANSION for the last rituals, Gunjan was glad that Samrat also joins them very well knowing he wouldn't want to spend a night alone in his house without his sister... 

When everyone decide to watch a movie and sleep in the hall itself with blankets and pillows on the floor, Gunjan saw in the middle of the Movie Samrat making his way up to the stairs... First Gunjan thought, he might be going to the guest room to use washroom or something but than thought to follow him to check if he was fine as he had been really down on Nupur's bidaai... 

As everyone else was lost in the movie, Gunjan also left but no one get to know about her or Samrat absent... By the time Gunjan reach the first floor, she saw Samrat walking towards another stairs which leads to the terrace... Gunjan understood that he must wanted to be alone for sometimes but don't know why, she didn't feel to let him alone.. 

Gunjan went behind Samrat and saw him sitting near the railing with his head resting on it, his eyes closed... Gunjan left a deep breath before entering and sitting next to him... Feeling someone present, Samrat open his eyes and look towards her...

'Tum yaha...' Samrat ask being surprise as he thought would realized his absent as they were too lost in the movie...

'Hmm, socha mere dost koh meri zarurat hogi.. Issiliye aagayi...' Gunjan said resting her head on the railing... 

They sit silently like that for sometimes, neither of them speak... Gunjan wanted to talk him but she didn't now how to start thinking he might get upset more than he is now... On the other hand, Samrat was waiting for her to ask him what was bothering him but when he saw she wasn't saying a single word, he thought he should speak as he very well know why Gunjan has come after him... 

Closing his eyes, trying to control his emotions and not let too much in front of Gunjan, Samrat thought it would be best to share his feelings with her so he would feel a little better... Gunjan look at him when he didn't speak a word, she thought he would open his heart to let her know what he was thinking...

'Sammy...' Gunjan called him...

'You know Gunjan, after mom dad left us... Di was my only family, I never thought one day she had to leave the place where she rise me like her son... She never let me feel the absent of our parents... She was always there, in every hard and happy time of my life...

Today, whatever I m, who ever I m... Its because of Di, she was the biggest support I have all my life... It's not I m not happy for her, to find her love and soul mate... But... I feel the emptiness back in my life, I know I can meet her any time, anywhere I want but the thought of not staying in the same house is making me sad...

You must be thinking na, being a guy I m being emotional... But what to do, I have a heart too which beats and live for my sister who is the world to me... I have no one close to my heart other then her in this world...' Samrat said...

'I know how you must be feeling Samrat but you are not alone... I m with you, we all are with you...' Gunjan said holding his hand...

Samrat look towards her as she hold his hand, then he look at their joins hand and press her hand as if thanking her for being with him... Gunjan gave a smile to him and rest her head on his shoulder as they sit close... Don't know why but Gunjan didn't feel to leave his side tonight... 

They sit like that, holding each other hand as a new sensation travel in their body... They felt a new emotions developing in their heart making it fast with an unknown excitement being with each other... Samrat rest his head over Gunjan head which was resting on his shoulder...

'I wish, you would stay with me like this forever...' Samrat said...

'I will Sammy, I will be with you like this forever...' Gunjan said...

Both thought they mean it as friendship but in their heart, they had another meaning behind this words... They were not sure of their feelings for each other but promise in their heart that they wouldn't leave their side... Only they didn't know it wasn't mean because of their friendship, it was becoming more than friendship as another relationship was slowly blossoming in their heart... 

FLASH BACK END 

MALLIK MANSION 

Armaan was laying on the bed on his stomach as his laptop was open in front of him... He was checking the album which he has download which contains pictures from Mayank and Nupur wedding... From Sangeet function to Marriage where Mayank put Sindoor and Mangalsutra around Nupur neck, every moment was safely capture in camera which was now transper in to his lap... 

As Armaan was going to make a CD for Mayank and Nupur of their marriage, he was going through the pictures to separate the groom and bride pictures in one and gang pictures in other... It was then when he came across this one particular picture of his and Riddhima... 

Smile got wide on his face with dimples on his cheeks seeing how Riddhima face was flush as they were looking in each other eyes... He knows he has this affect on her, which make her shiver and flush with his one glaze... Armaan care the picture, on Riddhima's cheek as if trying to feel her...

'Never thought, I would be so lucky that I got u as my life partner Munchkin... I love you so much... It was one of the best moment of my life, with you in it...' Armaan whisper as he remember every single moment he spend with Riddhima in last week... 

Armaan close his eyes, as he live those moment as if it just happen... Smile wasn't leaving from his face as he forgot his work leaving it half way... The screen was showing his and Riddhima picture, where they were so close that a wind couldn't go through between them... Armaan has a naughty smile on his lips while he hold Riddhima by her waist and other hand holding her hand close to his heart... Riddhima had her head lower as a shy smile and a blush on her cheeks, her other hand was around his neck holding him close... 

Soon Armaan was in his love land to meet his lover, his soul mate... Who was his best friend but now, she was the world to him... Armaan felt that, his life has become brighter with her in it... He could feel the safe and protect with her around him, who stood like a pillar in his hard and good time... 

GUPTA HOUSE

Riddhima was sitting in the hall, smiling to herself as she swip the pictures in her mobile... Many pictures from Mayank and Nupur wedding were send to her by her friends as well as from Armaan... There were pictures of her and Armaan from every single function but there were this one particular picture which Riddhima felt most beautiful from all... 

It was from Sangeet function, where Riddhima and Armaan was performing the couple dance from groom side... Just a single spot light was on them while the hall were left dark, they stood facing each other with a bright smile on their face... Riddhima didn't realized it until Armaan tell her that she has this small blush on her cheek which make the picture perfect... 

No one else knew the reason behind that blush and shy smile on Riddhima face other then Armaan, who tease her mentioning how she was looking like the bride... Riddhima smile got wide remembering the moment, it was most beautiful moment in her life till now with Armaan... That too being his lover, who is the world to her now...

Putting the mobile close to her heart and hugging it, Riddhima close her eyes as the moment flash in front of her eyes... Only she didn't know, Armaan who was back in his home was also remembering the moment as it connected their heart, which was sharing a same beat from last week... Smile was adoring on Riddhima lips as she enjoy, every single moment spend with Armaan... 

FLASH BACK START

Guys were already present in the Hotel Hall, welcoming the few guests Mayank and Nupur has invited... They were from their work place as well as some friends from their side...Girls along with Nupur were in parlor, from where they would be directly reaching to the Hotel... Mayank was there with the guys as they waited for the girls who were running late... 

Armaan and Rahul were checking last minute preparation with some of Mayank friends... Samrat and Abhay were welcoming the guests while Abhi and Atul were with Mayank who was on the stage waiting for his bride... Mayank was checking the time and it was almost time to start the function...

'Abhi, phone karke dekho kaha hai woh log...' Mayank ask Abhi...

'I will do it...' Atul said moving away making Abhi smile...

'Isko kiya huva...' Mayank asked...

'Jo tujhe huva hai...' Abhi said..

'Matlab...???' Mayank asked...

'Dude, usko bhi pyar huva hai...' Abhi said...

'You must be kidding mann...' Mayank said as he was unaware of Atul being in relation with Anjali...

'No dude, balki he is in relationship from few months...' Abhi said...

'Thats news to me...' Mayank said...

'We just met two three days ago man..' Abhi remind him...

'Yeah, so who is the girl...' Mayank asked...

'Tu khud dekh lena...' Abhi said smiling as his eyes was fixed on Atul who was now moving towards the enterance...

'So she is coming too...' Mayank asked looking where Abhi was looking and turn back to him...

'She is a part of our gang dude... See, your bride is here...' Abhi said patting his back... 

Mayank look towards the enterace to see Samrat, Abhay and Atul welcoming the girls... Atul move forward and hugs Anjali first before he looking towards other girls as he put his hand around Anjali shoulder... As Abhi said, Mayank thought maybe she was the one but to conform, he look towards Abhi...

'Yes, thats her...' Abhi said smiling to him...

'Lucky guy...' Mayank said smiling as he look back to them as his eyes laid on his to be bride... 

Nupur was wearing a peach gown with silver design on it, matching to Mayank shirt color as he wore a white trousers and jacket over... Mayank was lost in Nupur who was simply looking beautiful with her hair done nicely in a bun with some hair falling on her forehead... She was wearing long earrings which touch her bare neck as her blouse was sleeveless... 

While Mayank was lost in Nupur, Atul took the girls inside with him... Abhay and Samrat wait till at the entrance to see if any other guest were left before they start the function... Abhay who was standing with Samrat was looking at Piya who was moving inside with Gunjan, Piya turn around looking at him feeling his gaze who gave a thumbs up telling her how beautiful she was looking in her baby pink color gown... 

ARMAAN POV START 

It was almost time and still girls hasn't arrived, my eyes were eager to see my love of life... I know what she must be wearing but I just wanted to capture her picture in my heart for rest of my life... As now guest has started to arrived, I went to see if drinks were being serve or not... Also to check if food has been put on the counter as we don't want any problem once the function starts... 

As we don't want anyone to get drunk, we arrange for soft drinks and some cocktails which has no alcohols... Mayank strictly ask if they face any problem, he wouldn't forgive any of them... Also we don't want anything to go wrong very well understand how much important all this function would be for Mayank and Nupur... 

I was talking to the manager who was in charge of drinks, when suddenly I felt breeze making my heart skip a beat... I felt she was coming close to me, I close my eyes feeling her present which gave a warmness in my heart...

'Sir, we wouldn't let anything happen... Everything is arrange just like you wanted...'Manager said...

'Ok, you may go...' I reply him dismissing him as I turn around to see the one who my eyes were eager to see.. 

To my disappointed, I couldn't find her... As we have plan, it was our dance first but before that I wanted to see my love who was missing from the crowd for some reason which for a second I look fishy... I could feel that someone gaze was following me but I couldn't find it as I very well realized it couldn't be none other than Riddhima... 

I move to the stage where everyone else were present, Anjali also was missing from there to my surprise... I compliment for the girls as the guys glare at me as if I had said something wrong... I asked through my eyes, what happen from them but didn't get a reply...

'Seekh kuch Armaan se...' Nikki said...

'Arey, maine bhi toh compliment diya... Right Anjali...' Atul said...

'Haan lekin koi aur nehi diya na...' Piya said...

'Koi aur ya Abhay ne...' I said teasing Piya...

'Bhai...' Piya said making a puppy face...

'Koi nehi, Abhay tu bhi compliment de de... Nehi toh yeh saari raat aise shakal banake ghumenge...' I said putting my hand around Piya shoulder...

'Buddy, tujhe lagta hai Abhi ne nehi diya hoga... Haan shayad shab nehi bola lekin isharaaton se toh compliment diya, right Princess...' Rahul said joining me to tease our sister...

'That's not fair bhai, aap dono koh main mili ti kiya tease karne... Aaj toh Mayank bhai aur Nupur di koh tease karna chahiyeh...' Piya said...

'Sahi baat, toh Mayank babu... Aapne Nupur bhabhi koh compliment diya ki nehi...' I asked turning my attention to the groom and bride... 

Everyone attention turn to the groom and bride, but my eyes were shift from them to the one who was not ready to come in front of me... I wonder what she was up to when suddenly the light goes off... At last, my wait came to an end when I saw my lady love standing front of us holding a mike... Anjali was with her but my eyes was on her, which didn't dare to leave her seeing how gorgeous she was looking... 

My eyes move on her perfect body, which shows her perfect curves as her dress was hugging through her upper part... It has a loose shirt which end up to her knee... The color were matching to her glowing skin as if she was the moon around the twinkling stars... 

Riddhima was wearing a dark blue dress with a black shining design done on its upper part... She has left her hair open with a small bun on her head with some fringe falling on her forehead... She wear earrings and bracelet to match her dress with high heels... Enough make up not to hide her beauty behind it, her eyes were brighter than before as the make up has given her a smoking eye shade... 

I felt everything else faded around her, I couldn't hear a single word being said by her or anyone else... I felt it was just me and her, no one else... On spot light was on her and other on me, I didn't realized what was happen unless I felt a push which make my trace broke...

ARMAAN POV END 

RIDDHIM POV START 

My heart was beating fast the moment I step out from the car, Di, Muskaan and Nikki was with while Gunjan took Nupur and Piya with her... First time in my life, I felt to get ready for someone... I know no one was aware of my new relation with Armaan, I felt bad for hiding it but I know it would be best for now thinking about my father reaction to it whenever he get to know that I m in love with someone else other then Siddhant Modi.. 

I close my eyes, trying to calm down my heart beat... Don't know why, I was feeling so nervous to go in front of Armaan... It wasn't like this was the first time, but it surely was first time that I got ready for him...

'Kiya huva Ridzy...' Anjali asked seeing Riddhima still standing near the car door...

'Nothing Di...' I reply as my heart beat slow down...

'Let's go in, we are already late...' Nikki said...

'Yeah, there they come...' Muskaan said as Gunjan came with Nupur and Piya... 

We all move inside to be welcome by Samrat and Abhay, Atul also came and he hugs Di... Without looking any of us, Atul compliment her as if we were invisible... I smile seeing how lucky Di is to have someone like Atul who loves her so deary... Somewhere, I wish Armaan to be just like him... Caring, loving and protected...

'Hum bhi hai Atul, jab dekho tu bas Anjali se chipakte rehte hai...' Muskaan said...

'Haan toh mera lover hai, toh isse hi chipakenge na.. Tujhse toh nehi...' Atul said...

'Haan haan, ab toh sirf Anjali hi dikhti hai tujhe...' Muskaan said..

'Jhal mat tu ab, tu bhi bohot acchi lag rahi hai...' Atul said putting his hand around di's shoulder...

'Woh toh main hamesha se hoon...' Muskaan said...

'Chalo andar chalte hai, Mayank tum logo ke baare mein puch raha ta..' Atul said...

'Humhare baare mein ya Nupur bhabhi ke baare mein...' Gunjan ask holding Nupur arm as they move inside...

'Of course woh apne to be bride ke baare mein hi puchenge na...' Nikki said...

'No doubt on it... After all they are so much in love...' Piya said...

'Just like you and Abhay right...' Gunjan said winking at her making her blush...

'Enough haan, aage chalo...' Piya said moving ahead... 

Everyone smile seeing how Piya cheeks color was changing... They move inside while I stood there looking around to see where Armaan was... I saw Abhi and Mayank standing on the stage but Armaan and Rahul were no where to be seen...

'Aapko kiya huva...' Samrat asked seeing me standing there...

'Sab aagaye...' I asked...

'Almost...' Samrat said...

'Ok, I will be ready to start the function...' I said moving inside...

As I move to the hall, I saw Armaan standing with his back towards me near the drink counter talking to someone... Seeing the guy wearing a suit, I understood he must be someone who work there... I saw the man leaving and before Armaan turn around, I move hiding myself behind a pillar... 

How much I wanted to go in front of him, I thought to make him wait for sometimes... I saw him trying to get a glimpse of me but couldn't find me anywhere... I press my lips, holding my laugh as I saw how eager he was to see me... Seeing his expression when he couldn't find me, I felt a warmness blossoming in my heart seeing the love in his eyes... 

I kept watching him as he went to the stage, maybe hoping to know where I was... My eyes were following his every step and I knew he must have realized that my gaze was on him but I wasn't willing to come in front of him yet...

'Ridzy, tu yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Di came asking me when I was standing there alone...
'Woh main bas dekhne jaa rahi ti songs ready hai ya nehi..,' I said trying to hide the fact I was keeping an eye on Armaan...

'Oh, common than... I m also going to check that only... Waise first its urs and Armaan turn na...' Di said as we both move to the area where the music was arrange...

'Haan di, lekin humein abhi tohdi der wait karna hoga na... Saare guest nehi aaye shayad abhi...' I said...

'Arey nehi, just now I met with Samrat... He said every guests are present here, we can start now...' Di said...

'Oh ok, phir hum shuru kardete hai... Waise bhi yehi decide huva na, that we would present it...' I said we me the guy who was in-charge of handling the music... 

As we got ready to start the function, my eyes keep moving towards Armaan... Finally getting green single from Samrat, we move middle of the hall as the light got dim and a spot light was on me and Di... I welcome the guests and Di took over from there while my eyes was fixed on Armaan...

I felt shiver runs down my spine feeling his passionate gaze on me, his eyes was moving every bit of my body as he admire it with love... I felt a new emotion blossoming in my heart, I never felt like this before but Armaan has something that make me feel I m the most beautiful girl in the world... I used to feel dirty when another man or Siddhant look at my body like that, but it was a new feeling to experience with Armaan admire my beauty...

While his eyes was on me, my eyes roam around his body to see how handsome he was looking in matching color of dress... He was wearing black shirt with dark blue jeans and jacket... I never realized it before but truly he was a Greek god send from heaven.. I felt myself being so lucky to be a part of his life and to have in my life as my soul mate... 

RIDDHIMA POV END 

Armaan and Riddhima trace was broke hearing everyone clapping... Armaan look to Rahul who gave him a push to move forward while Anjali move letting him and Riddhima have the floor to start the Sangeet for Mayank and Nupur... Armaan stood in front of her as his gaze was fixing on her... 

Riddhima lower her eyes feeling Armaan gaze on her, Armaan smile seeing her flush face... Armaan put his hand around her waist as the tune started to their song, he hold her hand with his free hand and kept it close to his heart... Riddhima other hand move on Armaan neck making Armaan smile wide... 

Seeing Riddhima wasn't ready to look at him, Armaan thought what to do as they move to the beat... Armaan knows, many eyes were fixed on them but for the first time, he wasn't caring of how many people could be witnessing their love...

'Could you be the bride to be by any chance...' Armaan said softly very well knowing those words would make her look towards him...

'What...' Riddhima asked not getting his words...

'You look like the true bride to be for the night... Means you r looking gorgeous...' Armaan said...

'Thanks for the compliment...' Riddhima said smiling...

'Most welcome beautiful, I m happy u r mine... And I love when you blush like that...'Armaan said as they move to the beat.. 

Riddhima flush herself going red hearing his comments... She felt happy that Armaan was trying to make her happy and he was doing it very well because she surely feel on top of the world... Both move their body to the beat, as they did many steps to match the beat... 

Soon their song came to an end and everyone clap for them... Next it was Anjali and Atul dance where else it was follow by group dance from bride side... When it was groom side group dance, Riddhima and Armaan move to the dance floor to joins them as in last minute, they had decide to be with them in group dance... 

Once again, the light went off and a spot light was on the dance floor... Armaan was standing with his back towards the stage where Nupur and Mayank was sitting enjoy all the dances... When the song start, another spot light was on Riddhima who was clicking her finger to the tune... 

NACHDE NE SAARE FROM BAAR BAAR DEKHO

Mmm...

Munda thoda.. offbeat hai

Par kudiya de naal.. bohat sweet hai (x2)

(Riddhima move towards Armaan and turn him around, he pull his cheek who push her hand away... Riddhima move back, doing step with her one hand on waist and other over her head... Nikki, Gunjan and Piya joins Riddhima as they did some dance steps...) 

Dhongi sa ye bada dheeth hai

Viral hogya ye Tweet

(Armaan stood as the girls dance and walk in a line as one stay behind the other...)

Par phool wool karne mein cool

Tu badi tezz katari hai

Shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki

Humne kardi taiyari hai

(Rahul came towards the dance doing dance steps, Riddhima move her hand as if she was pushing away something...)

Nachde ne saare ral-mil ke

Aaj hil-dul ke

Le saare ke saare nazare (x2)

(Again girls took the dance floor letting Rahul joins Armaan lost in Riddhima who was enjoying every bit of the song...)

Khasma nu khaane!

Hadipa... Hadipa...

(Piya and Gunjan move to Rahul and Armaan as they were busy taking selfie from Rahul movie, they pull them to the dance floor as both dance around them...)

Hallu bade karaar

Karam na laalu bade karaar (aa ha!)

Chadh chadh ke chaubaar

Karam naal sweetu aaja maar (aa ha!)

(Piya bring a chair and Riddhima push Armaan on it making him literally falling on it... Everyone laugh seeing how Armaan was doing as Riddhima was making him do everything on her according...)

Chak De!

Munde plenty mere layi hogaye senti

O tere layi hogaye senti

Tere layi hogaye senti

Tere liye main set hoon

Iss baat ki guarantee

(Riddhima move away from Armaan and standing in front of her did dance steps moving her body to the beat... Armaan smile hearing the song lyrics and show his dimple smile as he ruffle his hair...)

Par phool wool karne mein cool

Tu badi tezz katari hai

Shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki

Humne kardi tayaari hai

Sehra baandh, tujhe kood-faand

Tujhe le jaana iss baari hai

(Rahul and Armaan move to Mayank who was sitting on the stage with Nupur... They dance around them while acting af if they were putting sehra on Mayank head...)

Nachde ne saare ral-mil ke

Aaj hil-dul ke

Le saare ke saare nazaare (x2)

(Armaan and Rahul joins the girls as they dance together... Everyone single person present there was enjoying it to the core...)

Zor-zor se shor-wor kar

DJ gaan bajaane aa

Ruthde ruthde jija fuffad

Humne saare manane haan (x2)

(Riddhima move to the stage, she took Mayank and Samrat hand who was standing with them and move down from the stage to the dance floor... She ask from her hand to Abhay, Abhi and Atul to joins her as well who happily did as they dance with her leaving her group on side...)

Par phool wool karne mein cool

Tu badi tezz katari hai

Shagan teri ki

Lagan teri ki

Humne kardi taiyari hai

(Rahul and Armaan got Nupur on the dance floor as well as Anjali and Muskaan too...)

Nachde ne saare..

Nachde ne saare..

Nachde ne saare ral-mil ke

Aaj hil-dul ke

Le saare ke saare nazare (x2)

(Forgetting it was a dance from bride side, everyone was mingle in the dance floor as they put it on fire with their dance moves... Abhay and Piya was stealing gazes while Mayank and Nupur was dancing together enjoying their Sangeet...)

Nachde ne saare..

Nachde ne saare..

Khasma nu khaane!

Armaan look around to see where Riddhima was as they were not close to each other... He saw her dancing forgetting about the world and who was around her... Feeling someone gaze, Riddhima look around to see Armaan gaze on her... She gave him her best smile while Armaan wink at her making her blush... No one witness this small encounter of Armaan and Riddhima sharing a silent connection as they were too much busy enjoying the music... 

FLASH BACK END 

After ending the call with Atul, Anjali look at the time and saw it was going to be dinner time soon... Wondering where others must be, she came out to see no light's were on the hall... She move to the switch board and on the light's and turn around to see Riddhima sleeping on the couch...

Shaking her head for Riddhima's laziness as she very well know she didn't feel like to go to her room to rest is the reason that she must be sleeping there itself... Anjali went to check Nikki who was working on some files, she asked her to help her with dinner as she didn't feel like to make alone... 

Nikki close her files and putting her hair into a messy bun, she move out to join Anjali... She asked about Riddhima who show the couch where Riddhima was sleeping... Nikki laugh seeing how Riddhima was laying with one leg out from the couch.. 

'Yeh yaha sogayi...' Nikki asked not believing her eyes...

'Aur nehi toh kiya, lagta hai bohot zyada tak gayi...' Anjali said...

'Chalo let her sleep, hum dinner banate hai phir uta denge...' Nikki said...

Anjali also agreed and they started to make dinner... As Abhi got an emergency from hospital, he had to left before dinner... So it was only the girls left in the house... Once they were done cooking, Anjali asked to wake Riddhima... Nikki gladly move as something was in her mind...

'Munchkinnn...' Nikki shout top on her lungs making Riddhima startled... 

Riddhima who was in her dream land with Armaan, got her sleep disturb with Nikki sudden shout... Nikki shout make her wake up and fall off from the couch hitting her bum on the floor... Nikki laugh seeing Riddhima fallen from the couch and stood up rubbing her bum... 

Riddhima saw Nikki laughing her head off, she took a cushion and hit it directly on Nikki face making her laugh more... Hearing all the laughing, Anjali came out and saw Riddhima rubbing her bum while Nikki laughing on the couch opposite to Riddhima...

'Kiya huva...' Anjali asked...

'Di, aap kyun is idiot koh mujhe utane bhej diya... Mujhe behri kardi isne...' Riddhima said now rubbing her ears as well...

'Ab aise moka kaise chod sakti hoon mein... Tujhe utane mein mujhe bada maza aati hai... Teri shakal dekhke toh by god meri din banjaati hai...' Nikki said...

'Waise abhi yeh din khatam, Ridzy tu fresh hojao aur khana khane aaja...' Anjali said cutting them knowing it would lead to another argument if she let Riddhima reply back to Nikki... 

Nikki control her laugh while Riddhima left, cursing Nikki for startling her like that... Anjali went back to set the table while Nikki took Riddhima's mobile which was left on the fall... She kept it on the table and move to the kitchen to help Anjali... 

After sometimes, Riddhima came and took her mobile from the coffee table... Than she joins Anjali and Nikki, they enjoy the dinner while talking about the last previous week which they spend on Gunjan and Samrat house... When they finished dinner, they move to the hall after doing the cleaning... Also they got coffee as neither of them was sleepy to go back however the next day was working day... 

They didn't feel to watch anything so they just kept talking about the wedding... Also Riddhima and Nikki tease Anjali, as they had witness how she and Atul were stealing some moment with each other... Anjali very well know, she couldn't shut them as they had caught her several times with Atul in last week...

'Waise ab lagta hai Di aur Atul ki shaadi ki baat shuru kardena chahiyeh, right Di...'Riddhima said...

'Paagal hogaye ho kiya, abhi toh hum bas ek dusre koh jaanne ki koshish kar rahi hoon...'Anjali said...

'Offo Anjy, aap aur Atul ek saath kitne saal hai... Phir bhi aur jaanna hai aapko usse...'Nikki said...

'Ab jo jaanna hai, shaadi ke baad jaanle Di...' Riddhima said...

'Aise tohdina hota hai Ridzy, aur waise bhi hum abhi shaadi ke baare mein socha nehi...'Anjali said...

'Kyun nehi Di, mujhe laga Atul koh sabar nehi ho raha hoga... Jis tarah woh aapke aage peeche ghumte hai, usse toh lagta nehi shaadi ke baat kiyeh bina woh rahenge...' Riddhima said giggling...

'Sach mein, aisa lagta hai woh hamesha ke liye aapko uske paas rakhne ka bhi se soch raha hai...' Nikki said...

'Waise aap bohot lucky hai Di, Atul jiju aapse itna pyar karta hai... Aise insaan koh jaane mat dena aap, woh aapko bohot khush rakhenge...' Riddhima said...

'Haan, kash mujhe bhi aisa koi mile... Main toh khushi khushi shaadi ke liye abhi haan kardungi...' Nikki said...

'Bechara woh hoga, jo tujhse shaadi karenge...' Riddhima said...

'Kyun?? Main itni buri hoon kiya??' Nikki asked...

'Nehi tu buri kaha hai... Lekin tujhe gussa bohot jaldi aati hai...' Riddhima said...

'Haan toh kiya huva... Jo mujhe saccha pyar karenge, usse mujhe aur meri gusse koh handle karna apne aap aajaenge... Right Anjy...' Nikki said looking towards Anjali for some support...

'Of course Nikki, jo humse saccha pyar karenge... Woh humein apni sab kamiya ke baad accept karenge.. Chaahe woh humhari gussa ya laziness kyun na ho...' Anjali said...

'Aur aisa koi kaha milenge isko Di...' Riddhima asked...

'Ridzy, koi toh hoga iske liye bhi... Jaise tumhare liye bhi hoga... Woh upar wala haina, woh hum sabke liye koi na koi banate hai... Jo humein maalum nehi hota kab kaha milenge... Milke bhi humein pehchaane mein kabhi kabhi waqt lagta hai...' Anjali said...

'Jaise aapko huva...' Nikki asked...

'Haan Nikki, main aur Atul internship din se saath ta lekin dekho hum dono kitni din tak anjaan ti is baat se... I m glad, I found him as my soul mate... Woh bohot accha hai aur saccha bhi...' Anjali said smiling...

'Woh toh hai, aur hum bhi lucky haina Ridzy, Jiju toh Atul ke jaise jo sweet and cute hai...'Nikki said...

'I agree Nikki, aur I m sure Di... Woh aapko kabhi hurt nehi karenge...' Riddhima said...

'I know that... Aur main pray karungi, tum dono koh bhi aise accha aur saccha wala partner mile apne zindagi mein...' Anjali said...

Riddhima smile hearing her as she was right that she has got that special and important person of her life... Anjali didn't know only her prayer was listen by god as her sister had already that person in her life... Where else Riddhima was thinking about Armaan, Nikki also was lost in her thought... The moment Anjali mention about partner, her thought went to Abhi whose actions she had been recognizing from last week... 

Unknown to her, she hadn't been fighting with him lately... Even Abhi was behaving nicely with her for some reason which she didn't know... Nikki never think of it before as they had been so busy due to the wedding and also their duty to be handle at the same time... 

Three of them were lost in their own thought when their trace was broke with the door bell... Anjali and Riddhima was too lazy to move so Nikki left to answer the door thinking who it might be at this time... She check the time and thought if it was Abhi, why he didn't use his spare keys... Ready to shoot out her questions on Abhi, Nikki open the door...

Nikki open her mouth to let the words kill him with her none stop questions, but not a single word came out from her mouth... She stood frozen on her feet with her eyes wide open seeing the person in front of her eyes... She couldn't believe, she was face to face with this person as she wasn't expecting anyone other then Abhi at this hour...

With Love,

Rihoohaws &

Sohah (SoHoo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1K 23
story is about pranbir and arhwhat happen , if rhea realises her mistakes before marrying to ranbir
3.3K 70 6
This Fiction Starts from the Part where Siddhant's and Ridhima's Photo falls and spread around for whole sanjeevni staff to Gossip on. Blaming ridhim...
848 42 16
AR ffs Armaan and Riddhima ffs
19.7K 435 41
Love is said to be the work of DESTINY but, is it true when two people who were never destined, fall for each other. Riddhima comes to Delhi after ye...