Part 21

Having enough of Riddhima blabbering, Armaan stood up and pull Riddhima up with him... Riddhima was shocked by his action but she didn't stop her blabbering... Now when she started to ask what happen, why he had pull her and what he was thinking, Armaan just make her face him as she was looking down towards the CD's as if searching something there... 

When Riddhima didn't look towards him and try to move, Armaan pull her towards him cupping her cheeks... Before Riddhima could speak another word, not letting it leave from her mouth Armaan seal it with his lips making Riddhima shocked with his sudden actions... 

Riddhima stood like a statue not knowing how to react... She don't know if she should be happy or not as she knows she has feelings for him but do he has same feeling for her or it was just a way for him to shut her... Feeling Riddhima not reaction or moving, Armaan move out looking at her expression... Seeing the blank in her face, Armaan thought what he just did and close his eyes thinking what Riddhima must be thinking about him... 

Riddhima keeps looking at Armaan with no expression, trying to digest the fact what has happen just now... Armaan hide his face and sit on the bed not knowing how he will show his face to her now... It wasn't their first kiss but after that first kiss, he keeps dreaming how it would feel to kiss her again and today when he did it again the awkwardness they felt that time came back again... 

When finally the moment sink in Riddhima's mind and heart, she look towards Armaan... Seeing Armaan sitting with his face hidden, Riddhima thought Armaan might have feel guilty due to his action as well regret the moment which she didn't want him to... It wasn't her first kiss with him and that kiss gave a new emotion in her heart which she keeps thinking every moment she could which keep a heart warming feeling she never experience before... 

Riddhima sit next to Armaan, looking at her hands not knowing what to do or say... She don't want their friendship to break or neither hide this new emotions from him anymore... Riddhima wants to know what Armaan thinks about her but she wants him take the first step... 

Feeling Riddhima close to him, Armaan move his hand out from his face and look towards her... Seeing Riddhima looking at her hand, Armaan try to see her expression but with her head down he couldn't see her face... Armaan think for a while and thought it was time, time to let his confusion open in front of her... Let her know what he was feeling for her was right or wrong... If she feels the same for him or it was one sided... 

Seeing Riddhima was fighting with her emotions as she keeps playing with her own fingers, Armaan thought he can't delay anymore... Armaan hold Riddhima hand making her breath stop, Riddhima closed her eyes as a current pass through her body...

'Riddhima... Jo bhi huva, uske liye main sorry nehi kahunga... Kyunki, jo bhi huva pehli baar mujhe sahi laga... Tab bhi aur aaj bhi galat nehi laga mujhe... Aur main yeh koshish kar raha hoon samajhne ki mujhe yeh sahi kyun laga...' Armaan said...

'Aur tumhe kiya pata chala...???' Riddhima asked looking at him...

'Sach kahun ya jhoot...???' Armaan asked looking at her...

'Jhoot se kissi ka bhala nehi hoga Armaan, toh sach hi kehdo...' Riddhima said giving a small smile to him... 

Armaan smile hearing her, this is one reason that he feel something different about her... She is so pure and beautiful from heart that she can make anything to simple yet easy... Armaan pull her hand and kept it over his heart, he knows its the best way to let her know how he feels for her...

'Yeh dil kehta hai sab sahi hai... Tumhe mere life mein aana, itni din se main khud koh band karke rakka lekin tumne kuch hi waqt mein mujhe us bandon mein aazaad kardiya... Mujhe apne dar se ladne ki himmat di, mera saath diya har uss pal mein jab main khomzor pada...

Riddhima, tum bhi yeh jaante ho tum woh pehli ladki nehi hou jo meri best friend bani... Lekin tum zarur woh pehli ladki hou jisne mere dil main itni kam waqt mein jhaga banai, jiski wajahse mujhe kabhi bhi pretend nehi karna pada kab main khush hota hoon ya dukhi...' Armaan stop seeing Riddhima smiling lowering her head...