Stole My Heart(fanfict about...

Autorstwa onedirection1115

**FANFICT ABOUT NIALL HORAN** This is my first fanfict! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!:) vote and leave comments... Więcej

Prologue: alone
Chapter 1- Changes
Chapter 2- New Directions
Chapter 3-Taking Flight
Chapter 4-Introductions
Chapter 6-Normal
Chapter 7-Questions
Chapter 8-Surprises
Chapter 9-Guests
Chapter 10-Dinner Party
Chapter 11-Dates
Chapter 12-Memories
Chapter 13-Realizations
Chapter 14-Fashion
Chapter 15-Kiss Me

Chapter 5-Movies

78 0 0
Autorstwa onedirection1115

**NIALLS POV**

Her name was Sophia. What a pretty name. 

The flight attendant came over with my food. Finally something to eat. I hadn't eaten in a good 2 ours, and my stomach  wasn't happy. 

She came over with my sandwich and pretzels. I hated airplane food there was about 5 pretzels in the bag and the sandwich was always soggy. A little gross but i needed food ASAP. I ate and was done in a good 10 minutes. Sophia was still reading the same sky mall magazine. I wondered if she had anything else to do? Maybe not.

"Hey Sophia i have my computer with me do u want to watch a movie or something?" she looked up from her magazine. "I'm ok. Thank you though," she said with a smile. "Well as interesting as those sky mall magazines can be, I'm going to watch a movie," I said to her. She smiled and said, " Hey, these automatic head massagers are really interesting." she laughed and so did it. "I bet they are...You sure you don't want to watch?" I offered one last time. "Sure, why not. I'm not in the market for a head massager." 

"An automatic head massager." I corrected her, she smiled her simple smile. 

**SOPHIAS POV**

Niall was sweet. He had offered to let me watch a movie on his computer. I guess he saw i had nothing better to do than look through the sky mall magazine. I said no to his offer because I felt like i wasn't in the right place to be using his things. 

We had a small conversation and it was nice. He was funny, down to Earth. Nothing like the snotty rich boy i had pictured the boys in One Direction as. He asked one more time and I gave in and said sure. 

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked politely. "Well what do you want to watch." He sad answering my question with a question. "Depends on what you have" We were making no progress in our movie selection so far. "I have everything" He smiled. "Everything is a pretty extensive word Niall. How about something funny." I asked as i looked into his dazzling eyes.  

**NIALLS POV**

She agreed to watch a movie with me and we were now picking one out. She wanted something funny. "What about Just Go With It. That's a good funny one." she looked at me and said," Ok that sounds good and I've never seen it, so lets do it." I reached in my bag for earphones and gave her a set. I put on the movie and the credits started rolling. I paused it quickly. "Why did you stop it," she asked? "I'm hungry." i answered and she just giggled a little. "I told you love, I'm always hungry."  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

596K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
101K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...