Taming the Heartless (#bloomi...

By A_rebelliousdreamer

Under editing.. Sanyukta Agrawal ,25 years old perfect epitome of beauty and the daughter of underworld mafia... More

Prologue
The ferocious princess
The Heiress
Knight in shining armour
Who is he...?
Prince of Seduction
Love :A potion or illusion..?
Gangster girl and her boy
A date with my boy
Passion rekindled
A teaser of finale
Blooming Love
Outcomes
Revenged Love
I am his queen

Web of deception

1.2K 131 10
By A_rebelliousdreamer

Sanyukta...

Mommy was safe and sound what else could be more reliving for me.I kissed her cheeks and cried hugging her.I wanted some solace which her warmth could give me .I cried and cried until I heard a coughing sound.

It was him.My mind wanted to beat the shit out of him but my heart wanted to thank him for not taking my mother's life.

This is everlasting battle between two opposite organs.I shook my thoughts and remained still in her lap.

"Sanyukta sit on chair ,the plane is going to take off soon.."he said plainly.

I ignored his words but Mommy pulled me lightly from her lap .She signalled me to sit on the chair
beside her.I wiped my tear stricken face and sat beside her facing
the window.My head was bursting due to continuous crying.

I didn't bother to glance at him neither I wished .The cold glass gave some relief to my head but my heart swelled with pain.

"Ma'am..what would you like to have..?"the air hostess asked me in her trained monotonous tone.

"Thank you..but I am not feeling like to eat something.."I passed a brief smile to her and again turned my head to the window.

The plane was flying high amidst the white clouds.I could see only deep blue ocean down on the earth .It means we had come far away from my empire.

"Honey..you look tired and pale..it seems you don't eat since yesterday..please have something.."Mommy cupped my face with so much care she requested me.

She knew how to tackle me.Her emotional blackmailing always work on me.I nodded my head in agreement ."Do you have something very light..like mushroom stew..?"I asked the air hostess.

"Sure Ma'am..just wait for a minute,I'll be right back with your meal.."she said and went away.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on Mommy's shoulder.I didn't remember how Mommy made me have my dinner and again went back in deep slumber.

It was when my sleep got disturbed when I felt someone calling out my name very softly.I upped my heavy eye lids and stared at the person.
It was mommy.

"Ummmmm.. what Mommy why can't you let me sleep peacefully always.."I whined and tied my bushy hairs into a messy bun.

"Baby the plane is about to land in few minutes..."she informed me.

My eyes travelled in the whole plane but couldn't locate him.I shrugged my shoulders .Why do I care..?let him rot somewhere but to my bad luck he came out of the toilet.

He looked refreshed.No one could say he had been awake since last night.Our eyes met .The pain again erupted in my heart so I discontinued our eye lock and buckled my seat belt as the pilot announced we're going
to land.

The plane landed in the private area of the Berlin airport .As we got down from the plane,there were three shiny Rolce Royce were parked.

The black suited men bowed in front of him thus I sensed his wealth and power.

Please sit inside the car ladies..."Randhir said to us but his eyes were on Mommy.He was ignoring me .I felt a little bad but my big fat ego pulled me back from swooning over him.

I and Mommy settled in a different car while he was in the first one.The cars ran on the black mettled lanes.

After a road journey of almost an hour or a half more ,they entered inside a fortified mansion.

Are you crazy girl...?Your palace seems pigmy in front of this gigantic piece of architecture...!

The huge gate opened automatically thus I witnessed the entire glory of the stone carved mansion.

"Please come inside Ma'am I'll show you the rooms..."the Butler said to us once we entered inside the hall.

The inner view was quite amazing which compelled me to drool over it.Suddenly I felt a tinge of jealousy with the grandeur he was living in.

But I need to focus on my mission to neglect his existence in my life.Adding more ti my irk ,he came and stood beside me and slide his one hand round my waist.

His shamelessness was increasing.I glared at his hand and tried to come out his hold .

"Easy Princess.. we need to make ourselves comfortable with each other..after all we'll getting married soon.."he hushed leaning on my side.

"What did you do to my Daddy.."I yelled at him as my last barrier of patience broke.

He was standing motionless which doubled the amount of anger in my system.I grabbed him by collar and peirced my eyes into his.

"Tell me you bastard is my Daddy is or else it won't take me another second to put You in your death coffin..."I dangerous whispered.

"I killed him..."

these three words and my world stopped.My hands slipped from his shoulders and I fell on the floor.

No sound escaped from my mouth
as if my tongue got paralyzed.He killed my Daddy that's why he brought me here.

"I killed David Mawson the murderer of my father Sanyukta.David Mawson was the man who killed my father ane tried to molest my mother but unfortunately he escaped from my hands .It was my solo mission to destroy that son of a bitch...now my Dad's soul can rest in peace as well as my Mom's.."he exasperated .

All of a sudden my body reacted.I sprang up from the floor and grabbed the brass flower face.

"I think it's time..you should join your parents in heavenly abode.."I yelled at him and raised the vase to hit him.

"Stop Sanyukta...he did the right thing..he is not the culprit.. but it was David..the man who disroyed us.."Mommy's voice echoed in the air.

The vase fell down on the floor .I turned my head to her like a zombie.Is she my real mother who is defending the killer of her own Love.

"Mommy.. seriously..this rascal killed claimed to kill Daddy..and you're speaking rubbish about your Man..whim you love more than anyone else..even me.."I let out in utter shock.

"He wasn't not your biological father Sanyukta.. he brought you up all these years he showered you with his fake love and care because you were his pawn whom he can use anytime to save himself..."I heard another male voice entering inside.

It was Uncle Robert.

My head started spinning with shocking revelations one followed
by another.I sat on the chair holding my head in my palms.

"Sanyukta..that's why I wanted to take you far away from him..I knew you wouldn't easily believe any of us as you trust him blindly..."Randhir said kneeling down to my level.

"Princesa you always had a complain from me that I stop you from risking your life and following David's path because I had to protect you from your biggest enemy...dear..as a promise I had given to someone.."Uncle Robert said.

Tears flooded from my eyes.

"My child..I was not his love but a captive who hide this secret from you to save you only.Like Randhir 's mother he too had raped me every single night...all these years...behind the four walls of his room where nobody could see real him..."Mommy sobbed .

She had gone through so much just to protect me from the beast whom I worshipped .I felt disgusted of myself.

"Sanyukta..I promised you na..that I will protect you from every evil..I love you ..you know that..I really love you and will love only you til my last day.."he said wiping the tears away from my eyes.

I looked at his eyes which only had immense amount of Love for me.

"I love you too Randhir.."I answered throwing myself into his arms.

"From now only happiness can enter in our world..only happiness.."he said and kissed my crown.

"I was Daddy's Princess.."I slowly murmured.

I liked to be addressed by this name .

"You were not Daddy's Princess but you're.. Sanyukta.."he stated with
a smile.

"What..."I gasped.

There is something more to be unfolded.

The end

Theme:Gangster girl and her boy.

aesana0710 ReaChakravarti
************************************
Finally done with this story I thought I cannot sum up within the deadline.

I don't know how it was but I really enjoyed  every single bit of it.

Do vote and comment.

Epilogue tomorrow.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
111K 5.9K 49
Warning⚠️: this book is not edited. Has many mistakes! So in this story Divya Drishti are twins with powers separated by Psachini.. after 20 yrs fate...
16.7K 1.2K 14
We have always read about a cold mafia leader and his love. Little to no one talks about the Second in command (Underboss). How about we dive in now...
3.5M 193K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...