Just Breathe (FINISHED)

By Nialls_Mofo_Forever

Samantha is a smalltown girl, who has loved One Direction from the start. She felt like her life needed impro... More

Just Breathe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14- The End! :)

Chapter 4

112 1 0
By Nialls_Mofo_Forever

Samanethas POV

I looked at him for a second to see if he was serious. I could tell by his pleading eyes that he was. I walked over to him so my chest was toching his.

“yes” i said joyfully. He smiled and we both leaned in for a kiss, and as soon as his lips toched mine, sparks, butterflies, fireworks. We both pulled back and sat down to eat our dinner.

Liams POV

I was so nervous!i couldn’t read her so i didn’t know if she would say yes or no. But when she said yes, my heart skipped a beat and i couldn’t stop smileing. Shes amazing. We both leaned in for a kiss and i hoped that she would never let go, i didn’t want this to end.

Samanthas pov

When we finished eating, i looked over at liam staring at his phone. He looked petrified.

“Liam anything wrong?” i asked him worried.

“oh umm no im fine”he said not changing his expression.i agreed and walked over to him. He was still staring at his phone so it wasn’t hard to sneak up on him and take it.

“hey, don’t look at that!” liam yelled

“i have to, im your girlfriend and i care about you!” i told him while kissing him on the cheek. I read the text message he had been staring at from an unknow number.

From: unknown

Liam Payne, you better watch your back, im gonna get you.

I couldn’t believe it. Someone was threatening Liam. I dropped his phone on the tableand ran over to hug him.

“its gonna be okay liam, ill make sure you don’t get hurt, i love you.” I started to cry and so did he. So there we were sitting in the middle of the yard holding each other and crying. Ihave to make sure no one hurts him. Once we were done crying, i started to ask him some questions.

“how long have you been getting these messages?”

“for half a month, but they just started out with i hate you or somethingand i was fine with that, but everytime they would get worse.”

“did you tell anyone?”

“no, i wanted to keep it to myself”

“i understand, i wont tell anyone i promise, don’t worry im here for you.” I spoke soothingly. Liam and the boys got a hotel room for the night and im staying there tonight. Louis came to my grandmas to pick us up and we left for the hotel.

____

When we walked through the hotel room door, all the guys had questionable faces. Liam and i announced to them thatwe were dating and they all cooed; except Louis. I was really confused with why Louis wasn’t excited for us, so i kissed liam goodnight and ran to our room to try and figure some stuff out. I put on my pajamas and jumped into bed. Liam son crawled in next to me and whispered in my ear,

” goodnight babe, sweet dreams” it felt right loieing next to Liam with my head cuddled into him, and his arms wrapped around me.

---

Liam and i woke up in the middle of the night to a loud bang at the door, liam told me he would answer it and for me to get back in bead, who would want us this time of night? The banging continued until he opened the door. As soon as he opened it a girl in all black stabbed liam. I ran over to his body and called the polce and ambulance. He isn’t breathing, hes dead. I lie there next to him crying, and crying, and crying. In between my screaming i hear liams phone buzz, i decide to look at the text message and it says:

From unknown

“Samantha you weren’t expecting that were you? Hes gone now, and your next”

it was from the same number that was threatening liam earlier. I cant stop screaming. Hes gone.

___

I feel liams warm body wrapped around me and his soothing voice telling me it would be okay, i open my eyes to see liam lieing there next to me.

“shes after me too” i scream. We both lie there crying for the rest of the night. Some dreams are just to real

liams POV

I woke up the next morning and seen that we were still holding each other and our faces soaking wet from our tears. Later on today im going to ask her what she dreamt about. I feel so bad. But i still felt safe with her, i felt complete.

She rolled over in the bed to face me, and kissed me.

“im sorry about last night” she said quietly.

“thats okay, what happened anyway?”

“ i had a nightmare. You and i woke up in the middle of the night because someone was banging on the door. So you got up and answered it andwas a girl in all black and she stabbed you. Then, that number that keeps texting you...” she continued through her cying

“ texted me saying that i was next. Liam i cant have a life without you. I love you so much.” Now she was bawling. I pulled her in close to me and hugged her until she stopped crying. When we both calmed down, we headed to the other boys room for breakfast. Samantha and i tried to keep our heads down so they didn’t see that we were crying but that didn’t work out very well. As soon as we walked into their room they started asking questions.

“whats wrong? Were you guys crying?”they all asked us individually.we always replied with the same answer:

“yes we were” it was straight forward and we weren’t lieing either.

Samanthas POV

“so what do you wanna do today?” i asked everyone

“hmmmm how about... SKATING and then NANDOS” replied Niall. We all agreed with skating and told Niall we would go to Nandos some other day.

---

Liams POV

Louis drove us to a general skating arena in Sweden. It was beautiful! Sam and i skated together, Louis and Harry skated together, and Zayn and Niall skated together, this was perfect! Sam and i skated with our arms interlocked and we would kiss every now and then too. We could hear someone skating really fast behind us but we just kept going. I looked back and seen a girl in all black, not planning on stopping for us. She threw her hand back and punched Sam right in the back of the head. She falls down. I fall down. Shes not breathing. The rest of the boysskate over to us as fast as they can. Im screaming. Louis is calling the ambulance, and Harry is trying to pull me away from her. I give up punching him and just fall on the floor in the changing room, screaming and calling her name. I cant live without her.

---

When the ambulance arrived, the boys decided that i was calmed down enough to go in the ambulance with her, while they rodae in the van behind us. Shes still not breathing. I keep saying her name trying to wake her up somehow but its not working.

Samanthas POV

I can hear him calling my name. I try so hard to answer but i cant move, or get a full thought through my mind. He sounds heartbroken. I don’t know whats happening.

----

*at the hospital*

Liams POV

When we arrive at the hospital, all the nurses and paramedics had to put me in a room of my own. I lie on the floor crying, and screaming. She cant be gone. I cant live without her. Its impossible. After an hour i hear someone knock on the door. I wipe away my tears and answer the door. A doctor stands before me.

“shes awake!” he says joyfully. I push the doctor as i run past him and look for the room shes in. He stops me in my tracks.

“no visitors, only family can visit” my knees get weak

“im her husband” i lie to him. But someday i hope it will be true. He points me to her room and i walk in. Shes lieing down on the bed, watching tv, crying. I couldn’t stop myself from running over to her and wiping her tears away.

“ they told me only family was aloud in when i asked for you” she spoke through her sobs

“i said im your husband”

“hopefully someday” she whispered

“so what happened?” i questioned

“the doctor told me i have a pretty bad concussion.” I started crying again and kissed her forehead. I couldn’t help but think that this was my fault.

“you’ll be okay babe. Im here for you”i spoke soothingly to her.i didn’t want to scare her.i went to ask the doctor how long she would have to stay at the hospital, and she only had to stay for the night, but she had to take it easy. I satyed there for the night with her. I didn’t want to lose her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 893 71
Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to England to escape her past and maybe restore...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
1.9K 12 27
A girl, with a name of Radio, has to go through alot of different changes in her life. And the European boy band, One Direction doesn't help her that...
11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...