Making Me Crazy

By DucksAndQuacksons

(Y/N) is the daughter of Steve Rogers. Even though her father and Tony Stark fought in Civil War, she is very... More

How It All Began...
First Day
Suspicious
Saturday
First Date
No Secrets
Sneaking Around
I'm Sorry
The Crown
I Love You
A/N
Truth
A/N
9
Unexpected
Three Years

Goodbye

7.3K 196 50
By DucksAndQuacksons

Three Days Later

I have to go. My father wants me back. I didn't talk to Peter since the incident. Here I am getting my stuff from my locker. It's really early in the morning so there are barely any students herw. I shut my locker as I took a last look at this place.

I walked past Peter's locker. I slipped a note inside the locker and walked away. Goodbye Midtown...

A car waited for me outside. It drove me to the airport. I boarded the plane and went home. Goodbye New York...

*time skip*

(Peter's pov)

I walkes down the hallway. I saw Ned. I waved at him and he walked to me. We did our handshake amd started to talk.

"Um... Have you seem Y/- i mean U/n?" I asked.

"No... I heard she left or something..." Ned said.

She left? Why didn't she tell me?

"Are you guys ok?"

"Y-Yeah..." I said as I opened my locker.

A little note dropped out. I licked (picked) it up and read it.

Peter,
         By the time you read this, I'm probably back home already. I'm sorry for everything. I can't tell you everything about this mission. I'm so so sorry... Just know that I love you. I really do. Goodbye Peter...

Y/n

A few tears rolled down my cheeks. She's gone. She's really gone...

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 12.1K 36
Completed ✅ Part 2 out now! Y/n l/n also known as Nymph one of the strongest Avengers. Peter Parker also known as Spiderman was recently recruited...
608K 15.7K 33
Y/N gets recruited by Captain America's team in Civil War. After a freak accident, she is given the abIlity to manipulate energy to work against forc...
91.5K 2.6K 41
(Y/n) Lang always thought she was born for something more. Having divorced parents (one of them being a criminal), a sister, and a scholarship to mai...
371K 8.7K 29
After Y/N finds out her best friend and crush Peter Parker is Spider-Man, the two go to Europe for the summer with their friends on a school trip. Wh...