Sold [Rough Draft]

By AprilDestinee

When I was three months my mother sold me to the devil.Three days later she killed herself and left me at a d... More

Full Cast (for now)
PRELUDE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8(part 1)
Chapter 8 (part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (revised)
Chapter 13 (part 1)
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (new version)
Chapter 16 (new version)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (part 1)
Chapter 20 (part 2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 6

7.3K 207 24
By AprilDestinee

I've upload this chapter only because I love you all and I hate to keep you waiting. I was going to upload my one of my other stories but I couldn't think about anything to write. :D Enjoy!!!!!!

P.S. I want to say thanks to CameoLover93  for the cover! Sorry I didn't use it but I still love it.

P.P.S Charity's dress is in the external link.

____________________________________________________________________________________

           Twenty minutes had passed and Melinda still hadn't successfully coaxed me into the beautiful black dress Mr. Brand had picked for me. I still held my guard, I refuse to go anywhere with my kidnappers.

            I heard Melinda sigh and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Misses, please? If you don't I will get in trouble." She shifted over from her right to her left leg.

           "Melinda, I don't want to get you in trouble, but I don't want to stay here either. I'm sorry." I turned away from Melinda and found my way to the fire place in the living room. I sat in the soft chair and sighed. "I need to find a way out of here. Maybe, a secret door or something." I hinted at her.

           "There is none...that can be found easily. Even so the guards will stop you from going."

           My head snapped to her and my left eyebrow shot up. "You know a passage?"

           "I know one..." Melinda bit her lip and switched to her right foot again. She looked away for a second, which told me she knew. God, that made me so happy! I finally could get out! "But I'll tell you only if you go to your party."

            Shit! This woman knows how to negotiate. I opened my mouth to say 'no' but that would be speaking irrationally. If I go to this one little ball, then Melinda would give me the ticket of freedom...then I could go home. And I'll never have to see this place again.

              I sighed. I guess this is the only way, I thought sadly. "Fine, I'll do it. But you have to show me the passage. Deal?" 

               Melinda leaped in the air and nodded eagerly. Clapping her hands she beamed, "Thank you, Madame!" I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. She grabbed my hand and led me to a white detail carving door.

                  She yanked open the door and stepped in, beckoning me to follow. I gasped, never in my life did I see such a big closet. My closet back home was smaller than a bedroom closet, but this was bigger than the White House. "What are all these for?"

                      "The Master had them made for you. He didn't want someone to be wearing the same thing as you anytime. If they are he'd have them punished." She explained.

                    I winced. He'd kill someone just over a clothing coincidence? The more I hear about this man, I'm starting to hate him. Not only did he kidnap me, but he also kills people for no reason at all. "Why does he care if someone is wearing the same thing as me?"

                     "You are like the First Lady of Hades, misses, everything you wear is a fashion statement. You are a princess--if you would like to put it like that." Melinda walk over to a section of dresses. She combed through it quickly, then did it again, biting her lip. "Master cares more about you than he cares to bring down God. You are his treasure, milady."

                      I watched as Melinda sighed and pulled out a charcoal black dress. She turned to me a wide smile on her lips. "This will look perfect on you!"

                        She sauntered to a gold door in the closet and waved me over. Why did I agree to this?  I wondered, but still followed Melinda to the room. I took the dress from her hands and entered the dim light bathroom.

                      I peeled off my clothing one by one. Regretting my decision with every move. I quickly shimmied into the black dress. "Oh no!" I yelled and turned around frantically.

                        I twisted my head and stared at my back in the mirror. "Uh-huh, they is no way in Hell I'm wearing this!" I exclaimed and grazed my eyes over my exposed back. The  dipped somehow managed to reach the end of the slope of my back. I turned to face the mirror. The only good thing about this dress was the black mesh that attached the simple black collar to the heart-shaped neckline  of the dress. My eyes slowed moved over the black and white sequins shooting from the valley of the heart neckline to the edge of the sleeves.

                     But this is way too exposing. "Melinda!" I shrieked.

                      Almost immediately the door swung open and Melinda stepped in. "Yes?" She glanced over at me, and a million bulbs filled her face. "Oh! Misses, you look beautiful!" 

                      "I need something more modest." 

                      "No," She shook her head. "You have a wonderful figure, misses...the black really compliments your dark mocha sink tone. It fits you." Melinda argued. I glanced in the mirror again. Melinda was right...in a way...it did show off my curves. It made me look more curvy than I really was.

                       "Whatever," I refuse to let her know that she was right. "Let's get this over with." Melinda rushed over to me and yanked my scrunchies out my kinky hair. I pulled a face, but said nothing. She moved back and forth quickly spraying all types of liquids in my hair. I had to stop her from adding at hot iron and moose, in it. Adding the last crystal in my hair she stepped back, admiring her master piece.

                            "Look in the mirror." She demanded happily.

                            I followed her joyful order and faced the long mirror. My wind hitched in my throat. I looked fantastic. The tiny diamonds splayed across the classic twist-out style. A style I could never really master, no matter how much I tried. I cocked my head to the side, and then turned to Melinda. "Thank you." I pulled her into a tight hug.

                             "Your very welcome, Misses." We smiled at each other, before a knock interrupted the moment. "Here wear these." Melinda placed a pair of 4 inch red heels in front of me. 

                             "Do you see the height of those monsters? Not a chance."

                             Melinda chuckled, "Fine, these then." She replaced the red ones with shorter silver heels. "Better?"

                              "Much, thank you." I slipped my tiny feet into the shoes, just as the knocking grew louder. "We are coming hold your two things in between your legs!" I yelled harshly. My heart twisted a bit, and I frowned. Kim had always said that when Wren rushed us. Imagine how funny the will think this will be when, they here where I have been.

                             "Two rules, Misses, respect the masters. And respect yourself." She instructed.

                            I nodded, "Thanks, Mel." I said before hastening my pace. I yanked open the door and stared at the blond kidnapper. 

                               "Milady, you look ravishing." His eyes crawled over my body. Suddenly, I felt naked. 

                                 When I found my voice I stepped up to my kidnapper, "Isn't there somewhere we should be going?" I asked irritatedly. 

                                  Finally snapping out of his disgusting trance the sub curtly nodded, "Of course." He offered his arm, and I took it. My heart speeding a bit. Who knew I would be the one meeting the devil...before Kim of course. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3.1K 93
"Well, hello." The voice had such a sinister tone that it almost made my spine jump out of my body. I finally opened my eyes to see a beautiful god...
620 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
134K 4.4K 20
Have you ever had that moment, when you thought life was normal? You and your family were happy but in the next moment. It turns into Hell! That's h...