Waking Up in 18th Century [BX...

By UnKnown_Ray

They said that one's life fortune or misfortune had a connection on what you've done in your past life. If yo... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Present Time
CHAPTER 2: Present Time
CHAPTER 3: Present Time
CHAPTER 5: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 6: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 7: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 9: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 10: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 11: Lotus Villa
CHAPTER 12: The Lotus Gift
CHAPTER 13: Coming Prepared
CHAPTER 14: Intruder
CHAPTER 15: Only Hope
CHAPTER 16: Only Hope
CHAPTER 17: Aftermath
CHAPTER 18: Behind the Waterfalls
CHAPTER 19: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 20: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 21: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 22: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 23: Beautiful Seller
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Encounter
CHAPTER 25: Georgie
CHAPTER 26: Fredrick
CHAPTER 27: Heirs of Lynneville
CHAPTER 28: Same as you
CHAPTER 29: Report
CHAPTER 30: Royal Healer
CHAPTER 31: Confrontation
CHAPTER 32: Confrontation
CHAPTER 33: Thanks But No Thanks
CHAPTER 34: Sunset
CHAPTER 35: The Visit
CHAPTER 36: Luck
CHAPTER 37: The Two Prince of the Palace
CHAPTER 38: Different Side of Him
CHAPTER 39: Behind Closed Door
CHAPTER 40 : Hope Has Come
CHAPTER 41 : Wrath
CHAPTER 42 : Connivance
CHAPTER 43 : The One He Loves
CHAPTER 44 : Own Strength
CHAPTER 45: Stating Ownership
CHAPTER 46 : Request
CHAPTER 47 : That should be me
CHAPTER 48 : Changes
CHAPTER 49 : Something isn't right
CHAPTER 50 : I rather kill than be killed
CHAPTER LI
CHAPTER LII
CHAPTER LIII
CHAPTER LIV
CHAPTER LV
CHAPTER LVI
CHAPTER LVII
CHAPTER LVIII
CHAPTER LIX
CHAPTER LX
CHAPTER LXI
CHAPTER LXII
CHAPTER LXIII
CHAPTER LXIV
CHAPTER LXV
CHAPTER LXVI
CHAPTER LXVII
CHAPTER LXVIII
CHAPTER LXVIX
CHAPTER LXX
CHAPTER LXXI
CHAPTER LXXII
CHAPTER LXXIII
CHAPTER LXXIV
CHAPTER LXXV
CHAPTER LXXVI
CHAPTER LXXVII
CHAPTER LXXVIII
CHAPTER LXXIX
CHAPTER LXXX
CHAPTER LXXXI
CHAPTER LXXXII
CHAPTER LXXXIII
CHAPTER LXXXIV
CHAPTER LXXXV
CHAPTER LXXXVI
CHAPTER LXXXVII
CHAPTER LXXXVIII
CHAPTER 89: Sacred Maiden
CHAPTER XC
CHAPTER XCI
CHAPTER XCII
CHAPTER XCIII
CHAPTER XCIV
CHAPTER XCV
CHAPTER XCVI
CHAPTER XCVII
CHAPTER XCVIII
CHAPTER XCXI
CHAPTER C
CHAPTER 101: CLIFF
CHAPTER 102 : Secret Stairs
CHAPTER 103: Escondido
CHAPTER 104 : His Own Family
CHAPTER 105 : Helga's Prophecy
CHAPTER 106 : The Flitchers
CHAPTER 107 : Meeting his Parents
CHAPTER 108 : Ren's Past
CHAPTER 109 : Abandoned
CHAPTER 110 : Dancing Swords
CHAPTER 111 : Familiar Voice
CHAPTER 112 : Out of Control

CHAPTER 4: Future Meets Past

10.1K 510 6
By UnKnown_Ray

BANG! Syl jolted and awaken by the loud slamming of the door. "What the hell is that?!" Syl is irritated because he is not an early person and he's also woken up in a rude way. His head is pounding because he doesn't have enough sleep and his back is also kinda hurt. He's massaging his forehead when he heard someone speak.

"I wish to turn back time, I wish I was able to protect myself and the people who are important to me. I just want to have a peaceful and happy life with the one I love. I wish someone please help me," the strange voice said. The person is obviously crying and he sounded weak. Syl suddenly stops massaging his forehead and open his eyes and look around the room.

This is not his room and his not on his bed instead he's sitting on the floor. He didn't notice this earlier because of his sudden awakening and he was bewildered by this strange situation.

"Where the hell am I? How did get here? The last time I remember I was in my bed sleeping!" he muttered to himself confuse. Tak... he awakens from his musing when he heard that sound and he notices a small bottle rolling on the floor towards him and the crying of a person also stops.

He picks up the bottle and smells it. His face turns in disgust he knows this smell. "Shit this is poison!"

He surveyed his surroundings and found the bed with a person lying on it. "Is someone being poisoned?" Then this is certainly the place he shouldn't be in. He immediately stood up and walk towards the door but before he opens it he looks at the bed and to the person lying on it.

Debating with himself if he should leave without looking at the person or look at the person before living. Decided to do the former he grab the handle of the door but before he could open it he heard a slight gasp.

His eyes went big he has an idea of what happened, he let go of the handle cursing and went beside the bed to confirm the intuition. When he laid his eyes to this person he is stunned to see his own face.

He looked exactly like him except for the hair, this person has long hair and he is pale. His eyes were closed so he doesn't know what color it is. He decided to check for the pulse to know if he's dead. He was about to reach for the person's neck.

"What a pitiful way to die," he was shocked to hear a voice because he was sure that besides for this person on the bed he was alone in this room.

He looked back and when he saw the person behind him his eyes become wide because of shock and he wasn't able to speak and almost choke by his own saliva. His legs become weak and he felt himself sitting on the bed while still, wide eye staring at the person in front of him.

"Yo...you..." he said while stuttering and looked at the person again in the bed. "You look just like this person and exactly like me," he said when he finally regains himself and slowly look at the other person standing.

"Of course I was him when I was still alive," he suddenly looked at the person standing. "You are him? So it means that you're his soul? You are already dead?" he asked nervously.

"You could say that," the soul answered him while staring at him and he stared back. And suddenly something hit him he remembered the diary, the earring, and his wish. Is it possible that this soul in front of me is the one who owned the earring and the diary? he thought.

There is only one way to find out and that is to ask. "Is your name Syl Langley?"

The soul smiles at him and nodded. Am I like you a soul? He quietly asked afraid to hear his answer. "Yes," Syl felt dejected when he heard his answer. "So I'm like you I'm also dead," he asked again. "No," the soul answered while staring at him looking confused. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, yes you are also a soul but I can feel that you are not dead and that we are not the same and that you are not supposed to be here. Did you get that?" the soul answered him.

"Then why am I here if I'm not supposed to be here?" he asked while looking at the body beside him. He stared at the body until he noticed that the right hand is holding on to something he stared at it and he instantly know that this is the dangle earring that he bought from the shop.

His eyes roam around and saw a table and from where he seated he saw the diary. Then he suddenly remembered his wishes after reading the diary. "Is this connected to my wishes?" He asked himself.

He looked at the soul who is silently standing in front of him looking at his previous body. Then he remembered the voice that he heard when he woke up earlier. "Say before you died to you have any dying wish?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 29.9K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
397K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
660K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...