The Enchanted Forest {{Cancel...

By Linkinajar

A young boy named Michael Carris strays from the safety of his summer camp late at night. He wanders into the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
IM SRRY XD
Announcement.

Chapter 5

27 3 0
By Linkinajar

Hey! I just wanted to say that if you haven't noticed, there was a slight crossover (lel). So yeh...
Anyways....

Happy Reading!

******

"I'm sorry my kittens tackled you" The  female apologized. "My name is RaspberryBlossom, but you can just call me Raspberry."

"It's okay." I said, smiling, "Nice to meet you Raspberry"

"C'mon, let's go see the rest of the camp!" John exclaimed.

** After The Camp Tour **

"So what did you think?" John asked.

"It's amazing! I never knew something like this could exist." I replied, looking at the camp.

He grinned and was about to speak when Ginger spoke first.

"We should go ask if we could go hunting for the day. Maybe we could teach you to hunt and stuff like that." she said, turning to walk to the Leaders Den.

John and I stared at each other, then we followed.

As we neared the den, someone walked out of it. It was Shadow, who had her head down as she walked. Eventually, she bumped into Ginger, so she looked up.

"Sorry... I wasn't looking where I was walking." She apologized.

"It's okay." Ginger said, smiling.

"Hey Shadow, you should go see the healer. That wound you have is pretty bad, considering how it's still bleeding." John said, concerned about the scratch on her face.

"That's where I was about to go actually. Where are you guys going?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.

"We were about to go hunting for the rest of the day" John replied.

"Oh, well, there is a hill by the waterfall, so be careful because you might trip and fall down the hill." She said, flicking her tail.

"How do you know?" I asked.

She looked at me. Then she grinned. "I've fallen multiple times to know exactly where it is like the back of my paw." She said. I grinned back at her.

"Well, I should go. Have fun hunting for the rest of the day!" She said. Then she turned around and walked away.

"Well now we know where it is. Good thing she gave us a heads up" John said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to fall down. Though I wouldn't be surprised if I did." I remarked.

When we entered the den, I looked around and saw a few moss nests. There was one in particular though, that was holding a cat in it, who was sitting in the loaf of bread stance. If you don't know what I mean, then you are missing out in life, because I love it when cats settle down and it looks like they have no limbs. I think the cat that was sitting was Shadow's mom.

"Oh, hello there children. What can I help you with?" She asked, smiling warmly.

"Can we go hunting for the day your majesty?" Ginger asked politely.

"Oh sure. Also, I saw your battle Spotted. Very good fighting." She said, standing up.

"Thank you."

"Anyways, I must go deal with something, even though I was hoping to relax most of the day. If you kids want to hunt for the rest of the day, then you can." She said smiling before walking out the den.

"Well you heard her. Let's go!" John said excitedly.

I followed them out the den, towards the tunnel leading outside. Before going into the tunnel after Ginger and John, I looked behind me, at the camp. I looked around, and saw shadow coming out of the Healers den. The side of her face wasn't bloody anymore, so I guess the Healer healed it pretty good. I looked forwards again, and ran to catch up to John and Ginger. When I did, we walked side by side.

"So are you guys going to teach me to hunt?" I asked when we were a good distance away from the camp.

"Yeah." John replied. "But you're going to be horrible at first."

"I'm horrible at everything when it comes to first time tries." I said, grinning.

He grinned back. "Speaking of which, you should have seen me when I was younger. I actually managed to trip on a pebble and crash into a tree chasing a rabbit." He laughed.

"Oh yeah! I remember! Wasn't it during the Annual W.I.T Hunting Competition?" Ginger asked, laughing as well.

"Yeah! We were in the same team right? If I remember correctly, our team had me, you, Kiana, Brandon, MistWing and Mouse." He replied, smirking.

"You guys were on the same team? How many teams were there?" I asked.

"There were four. Our team was Team River. I remember one of the teams were Team Pineapple. They were weird but funny people." He answered.

"What did you guys catch?" I asked also.

"I caught the rabbit I was chasing eventually, a few voles and some fish, Ginger caught a vole, squirrel and a few rabbits, Kiana caught a lot of birds and squirrels by climbing trees and stuff, and Brandon caught goats. Then we all teamed up and took out a bull that's by a farm near the edge of the territory. The king wasn't happy that we went into human territory, but he was impressed that we killed the bull, and it was tasty too!" He remarked.

"Wow."

"Oh!" Ginger exclaimed. "Didn't the King say that the next Annual W.I.T Hunting Competition is coming up? In three days I think!"

"Really? Do you have to sign up though?" I asked.

"Yeah. But you'll do great." John said.

"But can you pick the people on your team?"

"No, it's always random." Ginger replied.

** After a Successful Hunting Trip **

As we walked through the camp entrance, I couldn't help but think that I did good when when we were hunting throughout the day. Though I really did suck at first. I tripped multiple times, crashed into trees, and did fall down the hill Shadow told us about. But the waterfall was so pretty! Like, the water was crystal clear.

"Nice job hunting you three." A voice said, bringing me back to reality. I turned and saw that the King was the one that spoke. I tried to saw thank you, but I was holding prey - which didn't actually taste bad, considering I was a jaguar right now - so it was more mumbling then talking.

"He means to say thank you" John said. "Right?"

I nodded.

The King chuckled. "Heh. You're welcome. Also, the Annual W.I.T Hunting Competition is in a few days, so get ready." He said. Then he smiled and walked away

** Night Time **

I walked around camp aimlessly, wandering and checking out all the dens (Exept the Leaders Den, I'm not allowed to go there unless I have a specific reason) while John and Ginger were out doing a patrol or something like that. I even went to the Nursery and had a conversation with Raspberry. I was going towards the W.I.Ts den daydreaming about my new home in MythicClan. But to be honest, wouldn't I miss my home and old life back in the human world? My mom and dad...... Jay... How can I just forget them? I crashed into somebody, so I looked up. Standing there and staring at me was a tiger sized cat who had faded stripes on its tail.

"Uh.. hi?" He said.

"Uh..... sorry I crashed into you, I was daydreaming and wandering around since I have nothing better to do" I said, looking down.

"S'cool, Kiana bumps into me on a daily basis. She's actually pretty clumsy." He said.

"Your friends with....." I said when I remembered something. "Is your name Brandon?"

He looked at me. "Yeah, why? Also, aren't you that new kid who joined the Clan earlier?" He asked.

"Yeah. Also, 'cause earlier, when I was with my friends, Shadow came up to us and asked if we knew where her mom was. Then when she left I asked who she was, so my friends told me a little about her and that you were her friend." I replied.

"Oh, then yeah, my name is Brandon and I'm friends with Shadow. Also," He said, crouching so that he was on the same level as me, "You better hope that you get Kiana on your team for the hunting competition. She's one of the best hunters, plus, she'll be helpful when the "surprise" pops up."

"Surprise?"

"Yeah, every year we do something different to make it more challenging." He said, his eyes glowing mischievously.

"Uh.... I don't know if I want to sign up anymore.." I said nervously.

"Aw c'mon, the competition is going to be fun!" He said, bumping me with his furry elbow. Do cats even have elbows? I don't know.

"I guess." I said, yawning. "I'm going to sleep. I'm tired."

"Kay. G'night" Brandon said. Then he turned and padded away.  I turned and walked to the den, and when I got there, I went inside and layed down on a empty nest of moss. I was way more exausted then I expected, because  as soon as my head it the ground, I fell right alseep.

*******

Yooooooooo!!! Another crossover Pawsome People! :D

Also, someone explain to me why I'm thinking about The Lion King and potatoes?? X3

Anyways, I might be publishing chapters for this story more then a heroes journey until I catch up and publish chapter 7 or something. Either way though, SPYRRP!

(Stay Pawsome You Radical Random Person!)

Oh! And if you see any mistakes, comment them! I'll gladly appreciate it!

                         ~   .+•FireSpirit•+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 502 40
It's years into the future and the super natural is no longer the super natural, it's now the normal, but that doesn't mean it's accepted. Elves, Sha...
358 24 25
She was banished and broken, everything ripped from her. Sent trudging back to where she came from. The land of humble beginnings. Except...things a...
1.5K 82 25
Four teens was in the forest around nighttime just walking until they saw a Mysterious door, they noticed four logos on it which got them questioning...
826 58 52
This is an action packed Human x Fae romance. Killing the brother of a powerful man was the start of a many unravelling secrets for twenty two year...