Insatiable

By smooonie

Jax Keen is in love. In love with a girl is who is not only destined for a bright future, but the only girl... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
Epilogue
End Note
Authors Q&A

39

7K 325 56
By smooonie

I brush my hair back, feeling the prickly sensation all over my scalp. I have some gel in it to keep it slicked back. I've been alive for almost eighteen years and I can't recall a lot of my life. I just remember most of the bad parts vividly. Sometimes I think is it too late for it to better. That I've wasted my best years or maybe not. I can't tell anymore. I've just been thinking too much and it's been getting to me.

This black blazer and these pair of slacks fit me really good. I've never worn stuff like this before so when my Mom and I went shopping I was a little skeptical. I guess everyone can pull this stuff off once they try hard enough.

Maliah's parents invited us to their New Year's party tonight since they didn't invite us over for Christmas. Her other family is going to be there too which may make things a little weird just because I've never actually met them before. So looking "presentable" is the key to this night.

I'm just happy I get to spend New Years with Maliah. Even if it is gonna be a little claustrophobic. I mean, we always have her room and the backyard to escape to. I doubt anyone is gonna be looking for us. Everyone will be drunk and occupied with impressing each other.

"Jax are you ready?! I'm almost done!" An anxious Jane Keen yelled from outside my door.

"In the bathroom finishing my hair!"

She hasn't been out to a party in a long time. Her and Eric's recent divorcing hasn't helped either. It just made things worse. She almost wound up staying home if it wasn't for me. The last thing I wanna do is be surrounded by Maliah's family alone.

I check myself out again one last time. All of this is new. I'm just starting to feel like a new person all around. I'm trying to better my attitude and not get so mad so fast. I'm developing better habits and learning how to take care of myself better. How to take care of my Mom. And if I'm not really getting better at shit then I guess I can always pretend.

We arrived at Maliah's place probably a little less than an hour. There's barely any parking anywhere cause everyone seems to be throwing a party every other house tonight.

I said hi to my future in laws and ignored everyone else and all the rugrats running around. Maliah's parents definitely moved some furniture around to make it more spacious. I also noticed they took out all the expensive shit they used to decorate the house in the first place. Smart move.

"Jax!" I heard from Maliah.

I snapped around to see a drop dead gorgeous ginger girl in a smooth black dress. I mean real smooth. Even some nice heels. I didn't even know she liked wearing heels. Her tits and hips just fill it out so nicely. Her hair is her natural wavy do and it's just so sexy. I see the slight bling of her new piece of jewelry. She wears that ring just right.

I mumbled, "Holy fuck ..."

"You look -" She said.

"Amazing." We both said at the same time.

I feel my cheeks burn. Am I blushing? "Oh? No ... I look okay. It's nothing. Thanks though."

"What? Jax you look ... great," She shifted weirdly. "Really great."

I suddenly feel ... shy? Maliah is genuinely complimenting me without teasing. I don't know how to take it, "Guess the blazer and the matching slacks work for me?"

She smirked, "Yes. Why yes they do."

I slid my hands into my pockets and lowered my voice, "Well don't give me all the attention. You look better."

She moved her hair behind her ears, "This old thing? No ... I didn't have anything to wear. My Mom and I found absolutely nothing for me this year."

She scoffed, "Still look fucking good. Finger licking good."

She fought back a laugh, "I can't believe you just said that out loud."

I grinned, "Trust me I wish I can take that back. It sounded way better in my head."

Maliah lightly touched my arm, but quickly took her hand back probably realizing we're amongst too many people to be all touchy, "How was your day?"

I looked around before answering, adjusting myself to the growing volume and screaming kids, "It was okay. There's not much to do now that all my stuff is packed."

"I know it's loud." She said.

"It's more of the kids that are throwing me off. They're stomping on the floor so hard it sounds like a big ass monster is running through the house."

"I told you I have a lot of cousins. Mom and Brian's side of the family are here."

"Yeah, I didn't say hi for shit by the way. Just to your Mom and him." I mentioned.

Maliah shrugged, "No one else is really important. Are you hungry?"

"Starving. What's on the menu tonight?"

She looked over at the kitchen, which is cluttered with a bunch of glass bowls, "Some seafood take outs, chicken, rice, I'm not sure if there's any steak or ribs left."

My mouth watered, "The grub is good tonight."

She grabbed my arm, "Come. I'll serve you."

And boy did she serve me a lot of food. Maliah and I isolated ourselves away from all of the family and as far as possible from the kids that continue to reach havoc around the house.

We sat in the far corner of the living room by her Christmas tree and the flat screen TV. There were some family members of hers that were sitting there talking amongst themselves, but I noticed that a lot of them exchanged glances with each other and eyed us. I don't know any of these people so I don't really care, but I know it's only a matter of time before other people start picking up on things too.

It's not like Maliah and I have been all over each other though. We've just remained close and to ourselves. Maliah doesn't seem to be bothered by the obvious stares and weird looks so I shouldn't be either. I just don't like when people grill me and I can't really do or say anything back.

Maliah looked in the direction of the kitchen, "Your Mom seems to be doing fine. For someone who wasn't going to come."

I looked over to see her surrounded by other half drunk adults. She's not gonna drink tonight cause she has to drive. They're all talking and laughing. Not to mention they're loud as fuck.

I agreed, "Yeah. She needs to get out. She needed this."

"I feel so bad, you know. The last thing she needed was ..."

"A piece of shit husband." I finished.

Maliah sighed and grabbed my hand, "You're her rock, you know."

I nodded, "I know. She's becoming mine too. All this time we've had - just us. It's helped a lot."

She squeezed my hand and smiled, "Trust me I can tell. The difference is night and day. I'm so proud of you."

I smirked, "The unimpressed is impressed."

She chuckled and bit her lip, "Just this once."

"I think you're impressed with other things too." I teased.

She glares at me, teeth holding in her lip again.

Maliah has been shifting in her seat all night. She's either repositioning her crossed legs or fixing herself on the couch. Almost like she's a little hot and bothered. Not to mention the small occasional intimate touches. It's almost like she forgets where we are and reaches for me. I do the same. It's annoying having eyes on you even when you think there isn't.

"I never showed you the clothes I got for Christmas ..." She mentioned.

"Oh, that's right. I kinda forgot to ask." I replied feeling like an asshole.

She laughed and pulled on my hand, "It's okay I forgot too. Let me show you."

She got up, forcing me to follow her, "But the ball is gonna drop in like twenty minutes, you sure?"

She didn't say anything back. A few people are gathering together in the living room as soon as we got up to walk to her room. I guess no one saw us besides the people sitting there originally no one said anything. I'm sure our parents are going to notice that we're gone. At least my Mom is. Maliah's parents are probably fucked up.

Malia quickly closed her door and locked it. At first I didn't think anything of it. The last thing anyone would want is a bunch of kids barging in their room. Her favorite instrumental music was playing on her little stereo. I could still hear everyone at the front of the house, very faintly though. The kids seemed to have stop running around too.

I realized there were no clothes to be found.

Oh.

I quickly turned around and Maliah grabbed my blazer and pulled me to her. She tiptoed and caught my mouth with hers. I kissed her back wasting no time and with the same feverish energy and wrapped my arms around her waist.

The only thing I could hear was the music and our breathing meshing together. Maliah's hands slid up my chest and to my neck. Her hands are silky smooth right now. My heart feels like it's dropping between my legs, spreading the waves of my surging horniness.

Maliah's hand come back down and unbutton my blazer. She grabs the flaps and holds them tight. She pulls back and whispers, "You look so good."

"So do you." I whispered back.

We leaned in and started kissing again. This time we slowed down, enjoying the slightly sloppy tongue kisses. I moaned into Maliah's mouth at some point. I wasn't aware of it until it started flowing out of me like a song.

She pulled my blazer off my shoulders and onto the ground it fell with a soft thump. I grabbed her ass and went in for her neck.

She moaned softly, "It's been a little bit. Sorry if I'm coming off so strong."

I grinned into her skin, "I love it. I love when you take control."

"I'm tired of standing," She said pushing me back. "The bed."

"Maliah they're gonna look for us," I warned coming back to my senses.

She pushed me down on the bed, "They're all drunk. They won't. The door is locked."

I watched as she lifted her dress slightly and began to straddle me. Her confidence right now is through the roof, "God I'd hate to get caught like this ..."

She put her index finger to my lips, "Shh, we won't get caught. I'll try and keep you as quiet as a lamb."

I shuddered, "Wow this is so hot."

She laughed and started unbuttoning my shirt. I watched leaning back on my elbows. There are number things that can go wrong right now. It's so hard to think with her looking so goddamn good and her on top of me. I don't want to imagine the type of shit we'll get into if we get caught.

Why can't she be this turned on when we're alone.

"Oh don't tell me you're wussing out on me now, my love." She teased.

I scoffed. She would start using the cute nicknames on me, "I'm using the last non horny cell I have in my brain right now, thank you very much."

She finished my shirt and spread it. My black bra and white skin is exposed. There's no stopping this now. We're really going to have sex in a house full of people. These people include her parents.

Her hands followed the curves of my boobs. I shivered and sighed softly. I feel the heat of her thighs against my sides. I can't believe I'm really holding on to the last of my defenses here. I'm just so paranoid.

She grinned, "Aw, you're adorable when you're trying to resist. I never thought you had it in you, Jax Keen."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh shut up. I've resisted for four years, remember?"

She hovered over me and kissed me once more. This is an oh so dangerous game we're playing right now, but a part of me loves the thrill. The sense of urgency in the possibility of getting caught. Maliah doesn't seem to care on the other hand. She's practically fucking basking in my fear and using it as a sick form of torture. She knows I can't say no and actually mean it.

She's so hot when she's being a horny rebellious evil bitch.

I eventually fell into the rhythm of things. I ignored my anxiety and forgot we were even surrounded by other people due to all the sweet and nasty things Maliah continued to whisper in my ear every so often. My underwear was just sticky and begging to be pulled off.

Maliah got me almost naked pretty fast. I wasted no more time and got her dress bunched up on her perfect little waist.

The sudden chanting of numbers frightened us out of our groove for a split second until we caught on with what was happening.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy New Year!"

Maliah smiled at me and kissed my nose, "Happy New Year."

"I wouldn't wanna spend it any other way," I replied. "I love you."

She whispered into my lips, "I love you too. Now lets continue."

"Yes please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
2K 105 32
please don't mind my description I'm really bad at them😭😭 Camila and Taylor have been best friends since they can remember. they spend all their ti...
159K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
376K 23.7K 28
In order to help his best friend confess, Mylo agrees to also confess to his so-called crush. Surprisingly, he now finds himself in an unexpected rel...