Byler one shots

By Klaus_Hargreeves4

a shit ton of byler shit cuz I love it. Most found on the internet so if you want credit dm me and I'll give... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 part 2
9
10
11
11 part 2
12
13
14
15
16
16 part 2
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
Not An Update
25
will note in 25
me lol
not an update
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
sorry its me
me again sorry for being annoying 😗💅
this is real important.
37
38
39

13 part 2

7.3K 238 293
By Klaus_Hargreeves4

Idk i just think this song is nice for for this story. The song goes with both parts. Just imagine hes talking about a guy i guess..
-T

Mike pounded on the Byers' front door impatiently, his heart hammering in his ears. Luckily, Joyce wasn't home and Jonathan might not be either. It was barely 4:30, Will would probably answer the door. Mike was nearly shaking; he prayed Dustin wasn't lying. It had to be the truth, it had to be. There was no hope in shutting down his feelings now, the floodgates were open. No thought of Eleven was present, getting Will in his arms was the only thing he cared about. Maybe he'd care later, but right now he was acting on pure impulse.

After a few agonizing moments of Mike's incessant pounding, the door opened with a frightened looking Will behind it. "Mike? What's going---" Mike pushed himself inside before Will could even step aside. "Will, is anyone home other than us? We need to talk." He forced out urgently.

Will swallowed in worry. "No, it's just me here. Mike, what is this about?"

"Dustin told me how you feel about me. He told me you're... you're in love with me." Mike blurted out. Well, so much for cutting into it lightly. Straight to the point it was.

All the color from Will's face drained in an instant, his breathing suddenly picking up. "W-What?"

"Will. Is it true?" Mike pressed. He needed to know. He was feeling like a boiling kettle, and Mike needed to know before he spilled over.

Will looked to be on the verge of an anxiety attack: with a breathing pattern that was on the verge of hyperventilation, tremors moving down his spine and tears up in his eyes. He tried to open his mouth but nothing would come out. That wasn't what Mike wanted at all. He didn't want to upset Will anymore than he already had. He took a cautious step forward and gingerly grabbed Will's arms to steady him. He began to speak, although he knew it was the truth with Will's reaction. Who would react to the confrontation like that unless it was the truth? "Will, I'm not angry. I just want to know if it's the truth. I need to know if it's true..." His voice grew softer towards the end, feeling tears well up in his own eyes.

Mike had accidentally backed Will up against the entryway wall, the tears beginning to roll down Will's cheeks. Mike's hands flew up to Will's face, caressing him in comfort. "Tell me it's true." Mike breathed out once more in desperation, leaning down to press their foreheads together. The only thing Will could do was let out a small nod, closing his eyes and letting out a small whimper from the back of his throat. And that was it. That was all Mike needed to push himself forward and connect his lips to Will's.

Mike heard Will's breath catch, stopping completely. Mike worried he had just made a huge mistake, about to pull back until he felt Will move, chasing after Mike's lips and pressing himself into him, a hand curling itself into Mike's hoodie. Mike felt a timid smile playing on Will's lips, and Mike dropped his hands from Will's face only to snake his arms around Will's waist, pulling him in even more. Kissing Will was like coming home, as cheesy as it might sound. Kissing Will felt so familiar, so right. It felt as if they should've been doing this for years. Yet when they had to break apart, Mike only found himself wanting more.

Will had stumbled a little, Mike catching him. Will leaned his head into the crook of Mike's neck, the larger boy feeling little puffs of breath on his neck. They paused for a few seconds to breathe until Mike couldn't take it anymore, moving himself back to a bit of an awkward angle in order to steal another kiss from Will.

When Mike felt a dampness falling onto his cheek, he pulled back gently to see tears falling again. "No... Will, baby; don't cry." Both boys' eyes widened at the pet-name. Mike was never a huge fan of pet names, he rarely even used them with Eleven. He couldn't recall ever using baby as one either, but it just rolled off his tongue with Will. Maybe it was as a comforting mechanism. Regardless, Mike leaned down again and kissed his cheek, moving to his nose and other cheek, peppering kisses all over his face until Will started to giggle.

They needed to talk about this, so Mike took Will by the hand and led him to the couch in the Byers' living room. The couple settled there, Will snuggled right up against Mike's side, Mike gladly wrapping his arm around Will's lower waist and settling his hand on his hip. Will was ecstatic, but utterly confused at the same time. "Mike... what's going on?" He asked hesitantly, worried that this was on thin ice.

"Dustin told me everything. Please don't get mad at him- it wasn't his fault. He was mad at me, rightly so, in your defense and it kind of just slipped out. I should've just talked to you, I should've been honest." Mike leaned down again, needing to express his affection. Mike had this now, and he couldn't stay away, opting to continue his explanation between kisses. "I've been trying to fight off my feelings for you for months, Will." and "I didn't mean to abandon you, it was a defense mechanism, a horrible one. I'm so sorry- I didn't think you'd feel the same way..." followed by: "But now I know that you do, and I'm never letting you go."

Mike pulled back a little to look Will in the eyes. "Is this okay?"

Will nearly laughed. Or cried, he didn't know which one. "I've practically been in love with you since the Mind Flayer--- well, longer than that." Will's voice dropped in volume. "I've loved you for as long as I can remember. So this is more than okay." Did he just admit to Mike that he loved him? This time, it was Will who pulled Mike into the kiss. However, a sudden thought pushed itself through the joy. Eleven. Oh my god, Eleven. She was still around, what was Will thinking? This was either a dream, or Mike was on some type of drug. The former was much more likely. He pulled back suddenly with a gasp, forcing out, "Eleven."

Tears already began welling up in his eyes. Mike's eyes widened as well. "Puppy love." Mike responded suddenly. "What?"

"Puppy love. It's all infatuation. I don't... I don't love her, Will." Mike finally confessed the truth.

"You... You don't?" Will echoed in disbelief.

Mike shook his head, lovingly brushing back a bit of Will's hair. "Honestly... I thought I did, especially at first. But you can't really fall in love with someone when you've only really known them for a week, can you? Sure, technically I knew her for a year by the time she came back, but I'd only known her for a week in truth. Infatuation is fast and starts off strong, instantaneous, but love starts off small... it starts small and grows to become much stronger than infatuation. Love takes time. You have to know the other person. And... it's you, Will. I think it's always been you." Mike sighed and pecked Will's lips again.

Will was feeling a mix of emotions, and that was written in his eyes. A combination of joy, love and fear, hesitation. "But what about---? Aren't you still with her?" Will asked, a pit forming in his stomach. Shoot- he was.

Mike stayed silent for a minute. Eleven was still his girlfriend. And she was sweet and adorable, and he did like her. However, Eleven was attached, her reaction could be disastrous. The relationship was comfortable, but was that what Mike really wanted? Would it be like settling? But Will... Will was right in front of him. Will, who he'd known forever, who was his first friend. Will, who had already been through Hell and back but nobody would ever know it from his constant optimism and smiles. Will, who was gifted in art and loved everything about outer space, who could reach for the stars but looks at Mike like he was the whole sky. Mike had to swallow back tears again as memory after memory resurfaced. Looking at the boy in front of him, Mike knew. He was in love with him. For how long? Mike didn't know. He spent so long ignoring it, trying to repress it, and it was probably there before he noticed it. But now...

"I think... I think I'm going to break up with Eleven." Mike started slowly, reaching out and holding Will's face in his hands. "I know what I want. After everything we've been through, all I want is you. I'm... I'm in love with you, Will."

Mike kissed Will sweetly before he moved back, gingerly plucking the smaller boy up and placed him sideways in his lap out of the need to be closer. Immediately, Will cuddled into Mike, laying his head on his shoulder and mumbling "I love you". They spent the next half hour like that, Will being pulled closer to Mike by his hips and signs of affection being passed between one another while things were whispered. Things that they loved about one another, apologies and reassurances, and words of love. 

Mike was not prepared for how intoxicating this was, finally having what he wanted in his grasp. Finally being able to hold Will in his arms, to kiss him and point out everything he loved about him. Mike had made up his mind. He would never let Will go now. Will was amazing, damn it, and Mike was determined to give him all the love he deserved. And sure, that meant he had to end things with Eleven. So be it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 9 7
Mike wheeler goes on a vacation with his girlfriend El for summer vacation to California to visit els brother Will Byers and the moment will and mike...
5.4K 170 15
Jus' a bunch of oneshots, if ya'll have any suggestions I will probably do them :) happy reading hope you enjoy! Discontinued
18.6K 425 19
Byler. That's all 🙇🏻
476K 6.7K 148
one shots