Only Mine

By AllyJenny17

*A werewolf story* His hair was still wet and drops of water started falling on my face and chest. "You are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 12

20.4K 573 17
By AllyJenny17

Ella P.O.V

"At last, I got my hands on you." The person in the shadows said with a deep voice "W-who are you?" I asked scared. "I'm James of the moon pack, your worst nightmare." He grinned menacingly. I shivered in fear, "What do you want from us?!" Bella asked "At first I wanted to avenge my mate b-" "Avenge?" We asked confused. "Hahaha, seems like you don't know a thing. I'll tell you a summary of what happened. Kyle, your mate-" he looked at Bella "-killed my mate, who was pregnant with my child, in the name of revenge I killed Jasmine his first mate." "He had a first mate?" Bella questioned. "Yes, he didn't tell you? Then, the moon goddess was kind enough to give him another mate, you, but I swore to make him live in misery all his life, that's why I'll kill you and I'll kill the other one too." He told us, we gasped "I-I understand why you want to kill me but why Ella? Let her go, she didn't do anything!" Bella yelled. "Bold little thing, aren't you?" He grinned that evil grin "Well, I'll kill her because I want to. You're actually quite sexy, guess I'll have some fun with you first." I gritted my teeth "You bastard! How dare you?!" I ran to him and punched him angrily. He spitted blood "Bitch, I'll kill you." He grabbed my hair "Ahhh!" I screamed and he threw me away. My vision blurred and I heard Bella calling my name faintly then everything went black.

Bella P.O.V

"Ahhh!" Ella screamed when he grabbed her hair, he threw her to a wall hitting her head in the process. "Ella!" I went to her side and shook her, she seemed to be losing consciousness "What did you do to her?!!" I screamed at James. "She's just unconscious, don't worry your pretty head too much. Take her to the dungeons and bring Kyle's mate to my room." He ordered Luke and Chase then left.

Meanwhile : Ash P.O.V

"What do you mean you don't know where did they go?!" I yelled at Zach *knock* "Come in" I said, Dylan entered and bowed "These are the boys' files." he handed me the files "do you know where our mates went?" I asked "Yes alpha. They skipped school and went with the boys to their home" he informed me . "What the hell? Why didn't you tell me earlier ?" I yelled angry " I just knew a little while ago" he replied . I looked through the files and my blood went cold. It was written that they are from the moon pack, that means that James got his hands on them . Kyle came in "How's the investigation going ?" He asked taking a seat "Zach , Dylan wait outside." I ordered, they bowed and left . "Kyle we have bad news, James have the girls." I told him, he looked scared then worried then angry . "We have to get them back and quickly." he said darkly standing up. "We will go ourselves to bring them back- *ring* I put the phone on speaker " Hello Ash ,Kyle." it was James on the phone "You asshole, you better let our mates go or I will rip your head off!" Kyle shouted . "Hahah you are in no position to threaten me, Kyle. " James laughed . "You b-" I stopped Kyle "What do you want James? " I asked trying to act calm . " I don't want anything I just called to inform you that I will have my fun with them then Kill them." he said hanging up . "That motherfu**er" Kyle threw the phone hitting the wall. "Kyle calm down we will go and bring them." I told him.

Bella P.O.V

"How could you do that to us? We trusted you, we thought you were our best friends!!" I yelled, tears of anger escaping from my eyes. They didn't reply and Chase took Ella away "Leave her alone you bastard!" I ran to her but Luke caught me, restraining me from going to Ella who was being taken away. "Ella! Don't harm her!" I tried to get away but he was strong. "Sorry Bella." Luke said then took me to James' room forcefully.

*At James' room*

"Sir, I brought Bella." Luke said "Let go." I yanked my arm out of his hold, rubbing the spot. "Leave us alone." James said turning to face us. "Shall we play?" He pressed me into the wall hard and attacked my neck, nipping and bitting it, I screamed and tried to break free but he was much stronger. He tore my top exposing my bra "N-no please don't!" I said trying to cover myself up with my hands but he held them with one hand at the top of my head. He pushed my bra up to expose my breasts, I cried harder when he started bitting them and sucking on my nipple, then he threw me on the bed, jumping on top of me. There was a vase on the nightstand beside the bed so I reached for it and crashed it on his head, wounding his head and making him fall unconscious. My hands were shaking but I managed to wear my torn top covering myself as best as I could and tried to stop my endless tears.

I ran out of the room, still scared from what happened, trying to find where Ella was.

Ella P.O.V

I woke up on the hard ground of a cell 'Where is Bella? ' there was someone sitting on a desk not far from my cell "Hey you, where's my friend? " I asked . The man came towards my cell he was tall, he looked in his late twenties with muscular arms "You should show some respect" he said in a strict voice . "And why should I?" I asked acting sassy . He looked angry at my reply and he unlocked the cell's door then closed it after him stopping in front of me "I'm the beta of this pack." I looked up at him to found that his eyes were filled with lust "You are awake now so why don't you do your work." "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confused . "You were supposed to be given to me as my slave but you ran away and now-" I tried to run but he caught me pulling me by my hair "Stop! you are hurting me" I said feeling my hair is gonna be ripped out of my scalp. "I don't care " he said throwing me on the ground making my back hit the hard ground . I gasped in pain while he got on top of me kissing and biting my neck roughly "Stop it you bastard " I struggled then I felt pain in my right cheek 'he slaped me' I struggled more " you bitch stop struggling " he slaped me again and contiued what he was doing before . He started opening my top but I kneed him in the balls making him fall off of me wincing in pain while holding his balls "You bitch!" he yelled . I kicked him in the stomach, took the keys and unlocked the door. I went to his desk searching for a wepon or anything to use to defend myself and finally I found a gun, I took it and ran out of the dungeons upstairs . I was sneaking through the mansion when I collided with someone I was going to scream but I held it in ."Elle." I looked closly at the person "Bella! " I almost yelled "shh let's get out of here" she said her voice shaking, I looked at her ripped shirt "Bella..." "I'm okay, let's go." She gave me a reassuring look "Ok" we walked cautiously looking everywhere when we heard "You are already leaving?" we turned around to find Luke standing there. I raised my gun at him "You better stay where you are or I will shoot you " I warned . "I'm not going to stop you " he smiled "What are you planning?" I asked cautiously. "Huh?" Bella asked confused " I'm not here to stop you I just want to help you " he said . "What?" Bella and I asked shocked. He got closer to us, taking his shirt and giving it to Bella "You okay?" He asked guilty. "Yeah, thanks." Bella said wearing his shirt.

"Let's hurry out of here and I will tell you later" he dragged us out of the mansion through secret passages till we reached the woods "Could you tell us why did you help us?" Bella asked. "Because I really like you Bella and Ella, you are like a sister to me . I don't want any of you to be harmed because of us. Chase also helped in getting you out of there " he explained . "But why did you help him capture us?" I questioned. "We can't say no to our alpha and after we got to know you , we didn't want to hand you to him " he replied looking guilty. " Thank you, I don't know what we would do without your help" I said hugging him . "I'm sorry please forgive us" he said looking ashamed " you are still our best friend " Bella smiled and hugged him too . "Thank you . But let's get you to your home now." he said shifting into a big brown wolf with beautiful green eyes . We got on him and he ran through the woods for an hour until we reached our house.

Outside stood Ash, Kyle and some other pack members. Ash was giving them orders when one of them noticed us "Alpha they are back!" he yelled. Ash and Kyle turned around and when their eyes fell on us they ran to us. We got off of Luke "Are you ok?" They asked checking us "Yeah" we replied then they looked at Luke, he was still in his wolf form "I'm going to kill you" Ash said, we stood in front of Luke protecting him "What are you doing? Move aside." Kyle said angry. "He helped us escape." Bella said "If you harm him we won't stay with you" I threatened. They looked at us dumbfounded . 'I'm going back' Luke told us through the physic link 'ok we will miss you' we hugged him and he left.

We went inside the mansion and Ash took me to our room while calling for a doctor "I told you it's nothing its just some bruises. I'm fine" I said laying on the bed. "You have a big one on your back and that one on your cheek. It looks awful" he caressed my other cheek that wasn't bruised "I'm fine" I said removing his hand from my cheek . He looked at me with eyes filled with guilt " Elle I'm s-" *knock* the doctor came in she looked in her mid thirties with long blond hair coming down to her back . "Can you lift your shirt up?" She asked politely . I lifted it up averting my gaze from Ash. She gasped "Omg this is a big one" she said touching it making me wince "Sorry" she apologized ."it's ok" I smiled to not make her feel bad . She went and grabbed her prescription and wrote down something then handed it to Ash "Apply it two times a day for a week and take this after having lunch for a week too." He thanked her and she left "See I'm ok." I said pulling my top down. "I'm glad you are" he said and tried to kiss me but I turned my face so he kissed my cheek instead . I saw sadness in his eyes but he looked away "I will go buy the medicine" he said leaving . I laid their for a few seconds then drifted off to sleep.

Bella P.O.V

We went to our room "Are you ok?" Kyle asked checking me again "Kyle! I told you I'm fine." I said irritated out of nowhere, he hugged me and nuzzeled his nose to the crook of my neck . He sniffed me then pulled away "Why do you have another man's scent?" He asked angry then he noticed my neck "What is this? How did you get them?" He yelled at me. I totally lost it "You are an asshole! Why do you keep yelling and getting angry at me?! Do you want to know how I got them? Well, James tried to rape me. Are you happy now? I know you hate me and I also know about your first mate, I wasn't planning on replacing her in your heart but you treated me like shit! You didn't tell me anything about her, you always push me away whenever I try to get close to you. I hate you and I don't want to live with you!" I yelled panting and out of breath, tears running down my cheeks. I was heading towards the door when Kyle grabbed my hand "Please give me another chance. I'm sorry." he begged. "Let go" I tried to get my hand out of his grasp . "Please forgive me I didn't know how much I loved you until that moment when I heard that James captured you." he hugged me "Kyle! Let go I hate you." I said hitting his chest a few tears running down my cheeks. "I love you, my mate." he whispered in my ear. I froze for a second 'Did he say mate? Did he change his mind? Does he really love me?' So many thoughts were running through my mind and I felt dizzy and blacked out from exhaustion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 358 22
"We shouldn't be doing this here," i say heavily breathing clearly turned on by his huge hands caressing my thighs. "We shouldn't even be doing this...
127K 3.7K 18
He shook his head, coming in even closer and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Because I make you real wet." He pulled back and smirked at me. Fuck...
804K 32.5K 62
----- I gasped, but soon enough the rain settled the flames down, making it disappear. I flipped onto my back, making the worst decision of my life...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...