I'm The Geek Who Slapped A Fo...

Від Pearlie

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED* Clarisse Hornitt is a nerd. Or a geek. But, not your typical nerd/geek, as she won't p... Більше

1- Time Bomb
2 - Karma's a B*tch
3 - Life's not a Garden...
4 - I Don't Throw
5 - Enter, Godzilla
6 - Keep It Too Yourself Please
7 - Shootin' with Both Barrels
8 - 'Romeo, oh Romeo, where for art...'
9 - Wants And Needs
10 - Computer Wars
11- Hindering Backpack
12 - I Hate Your Strength!
13 - Ohh Damn.
14 - Papers
15 - Favors
16 - Football Quizzz?
17 - Tomato Face
18 - Scream-Chiming
19 - Twiggy Lil' Shortstuff Who'd Get Banged By A Jell-O Shot
21 - B-Bang?!
22 - Cup of Sugar My A$$
23 - Jump?!
24 - Problem Solved
25 - Beat Feet
26 - Singing
27 - Rainbow Butterfly and the Executioner
28 - Jaws
Side Note
29 - Mystery Number
30 - Beagle!
31 - Leaves/Cats
32 - A$$
33 - Slinkie...?
34 - Piglet and Squeak
35 - Plans
36 - Men and Maidens
37 - "Go Suck a D*ck, Cupid,"
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Canoodling and 'Halp' and Sharpies
40 - Procession?!
41 - Last Link To My Sanity
42 - Awkward
43 - T-Rex
44 - The Clam is Dead
45 - Tootie Frooties
46 - Dance Your Pants Off
47 - Little Mess of Emotions
48 - Lap Dogs are Scared of Thunder
49- Uhhhhhh-
50 - Tutor Time
51 - DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE
52 - Roll on Outa This Life
53 - Thrill
54 - Sometimes Your Bark has to be Softer than Your Bite
55 - Tequila is for Winners
56 - Panic is a Choking Hazard
57 - Done with the Day
Photos
59 - 'Hide-From-Anything-Alarming-Pit'
60 - Closure
61 - Barker Park
62 - Dr. Harkin
63 - Up, Up and Away!
64 - Dancing Dots
65 - Eyes Have a Mind of Their Own
66 - Roast Brain
67 - Not A Lucky Duck
68 - Bubble
69 - Demon Thing
70- Skyscraper
71 - Vivisection
72 - Cold Turkey
73 - Cursed Ice Cream

20 - Drunkenness

238K 5.7K 4.7K
Від Pearlie

Chapter 20: Drunkenness

Whoooaa!! Heyy!! It’s a new chapter!! :D Finally! Thanks for being patient with me and supporting me! It’s all great!! :D

Alrighty, now if you look to the right, you will see the gorgeous picture of a man. The man I now have decided will be Sebastian (or Bash<3). Don’t get me wrong, Dustin Charapata is HOT, but this new guy, Vladimir Ivanov…mmmhmmmh! And he fits my descriptions of Sebastian better…for me anyhoo hahaha. So there he is, the new Sebastian! Now played by the GORGEOUS Vladimir Ivanov <3

--

            For me, anger is usually the emotion of mine that flares up the quickest. Little things can piss me off, and when I’m off, I’m off like a rocket. Alarm and confusion rarely happen to me. Or, well, they used to rarely happen to me. Now they seem to zip up just as quickly as my anger used to.

            Anger. Alarm. Confusion. All very strong emotions. Handling one can be a little difficult. Handling all three? A fucking nightmare.

            And right now, it certainly feels like I’m in a nightmare.

            I’m awake at like three in the morning. I’m at a party, where everyone seems to be drunk. I’m supposed to be taking stupid idiot Sebastian MacCrain home, but I’m failing. And the worst part? I’ve just been cornered in the crowd by a smug Mariah, a snooty Nyssa, and a very shirtless Abel.

            Three emotions for three people? Not entirely.

            I’m angry at stupid Mariah for bringing Nyssa over. What an idiot! I’m angry at Nyssa because…well, she’s Nyssa, I’m bound to be pissed at her. I’m angry at Abel because he needs to put a damn shirt on! I’m angry at myself because I need to get over the fact that Abel isn’t wearing a shirt!

            The confusion and alarm are mainly for Abel. Because, why is he over here? It’s alarming and confusing all at once.

            As we stand in the middle of a drunken crowd, I’m not exactly sure what to do. They seriously just stopped here like barely half a second ago, and I’m just standing here gazing back and forth between them, debating what to do. Well…not so much gazing between them rather than catching myself looking Abel’s freaking gorgeousness and forcing myself to look at Mariah and Nyssa.

            I can feel that an awkward silence is coming on, but I refuse to be the one to break it.

            The three seem to finally notice each other and blink. Mariah’s green eyes go wide and then a dazzling smile plasters over her face as she takes in Abel. Nyssa checks him out quickly and seems interested, but isn’t grinning like a crazy like Mariah. Abel blinks, checks them out, frowns, then looks at me.

            There’s about three seconds of awkward silence before anyone says a thing, and I’d vowed earlier that I was NOT gonna be the one to break the awkward silence. Then Nyssa opens her big fat mouth.

            “Well,” Her brown eyes flicker to Abel and then back to me, like she was going to win something. “Hellooo, Abel,” She then promptly eye fucks him.

            A feel a sting of jealously stab me. Damn. I see what she’s doing. She’s showing off that she can do something to someone like Abel and get away with it, even have them like it. Grr. Wouldn’t mind introducing her face to a blender some time…

            Abel’s eyes do another once over of Nyssa, who’s wearing only a teeny bikini top and some kind of sash around her waist. And heels. Always heels. God, does she own any other kind of shoes?

            “Hey,” Abel says, and I’m very impressed and proud to say that he doesn’t sound all flirty, or drunk. Frankly, he just sounds confused.

            Nyssa’s eyes catch mine after I totally checked him out (Dammit!! It’s so hard not too!! He’s just so damned gorgeous!), and she gives me this evil smirk, then saunters up to him and throws an arm around his beefy, naked shoulders. “How ya doin’, Abel? Enjoying the party?”

            Abel’s dark eyes give her a once over, but I’m relieved (and I don’t know why) to see that he appears unimpressed. He glances at the arm she’s carelessly thrown around him with slight distaste. “Yup. I am.” He says, and then carefully plucks her thin little arm from his amazing shoulders (Don’t judge me! They are!).

“You seem to be,” He says to her, eyeing the drink in her hand. “If you’ll excuse me.” Then he starts walking up to me. My cheeks immediately start to heat up. Oh god, shirtless shirtless shirtless shirtless…

“What are you doing?” Nyssa almost snaps, and Abel stops mid stride to turn around and give her a raised eyebrow. Frankly, I wouldn’t mind turning around and giving her a damned knuckle sandwich…

“Going to talk to someone?” He says, frowning down at Nyssa as she glares at him like he’d just door dinged her car or something. I suggest door dinging her face… “Is there something wrong with going to talk to someone?” Abel asks her.

Nyssa frowns deeply, crossing her arms over her chest as she studies the situation. To her, she probably sees it like this: a gorgeous, shirtless Abel going to talk to the ugly, psychotic, red-faced nerd. And how does this look to her? Not good. Frankly, it doesn’t seem too good to me either, but then my brain gets distracted by the fact that Abel’s torso is naked.

“Well…” Nyssa says, sauntering up to me, giving me a slight smirk, “I don’t think this one was invited.” Her finger points at me and she tips her chin up like she thought that that she’d just said some awesome comeback.

Abel’s expression is deadpan. “I wasn’t even invited.”

Her eyes pop out of her head. Then she glares spitefully at me like it’s my fault. “W-Well…” She sputters.

Abel gives her this ‘aha’ look, which is utterly fucking adorable, and then moves closer to me. “’Kay, Nyssa, you’re too drunk right now to be trying to pull any schemes and shit. So get outa here.” He said, and her face gets vicious and red, and then she jerks her chin up and stomps away into the crowd.

Whoooaaa!! That was freaking AWESOME!! I think joyfully.

Mariah had started to follow Nyssa, but then dropped back and came back to Abel. She slides her hands up his arms up to his shoulders, leaning into him as she did so. I was stabbed by surprise and jealousy that he allowed her to. Her chin is up, so her mouth is as close to his as possible. Their gazes are actually locked.

“Abel…” She said, her arms sliding up to ring around his neck, “I miss you…”

His expression is somewhat soft as he looks at her, but then he sighs and smirks and shakes his head. His big hands take her gently by the shoulders and slowly push her away. Mariah looks dazed but slowly stumbles back. Abel catches and steadies her and gives her a stern look, frowning. “Shouldn’t drink this much…” He mumbles, then slowly turns her around and gives her a mild push.

She turns around, her green eyes dazed but searching.

He frowns at her. “Go on, get. You’re drunk Rya.”

Through the alcohol in her system, a bright, admittedly gorgeous smile lights up her face at the mention of ‘Rya’. Then she gives Abel a drunken wave with her hand and wobbles off into the crowd.

Abel watches her for awhile and then sighs and shakes his head again. He turns to me, and sees my obviously confused and wide-eyed expression. He smirks a little and rolls his eyes. “She’s always like that when she’s drunk.”

Yeah, like that explains anything. She wrapped her arms around him, and he’d let her. He hadn’t let Nyssa even touch him for very long! Mariah’d said, ‘I miss you…’ meaning that at one point that they had been a couple!!! Like together! What the hell!! But then he pushed her away (to my relief), but he did it in a kind, almost fond way. He’d steadied her when she stumbled. Then he’d called her a nickname!! Rya!! And she’d beamed like a crazy when he said it!! What in the hell is going on?!

Though my mind had raced through that little recap, it’d been only like two seconds after Abel had spoken. I narrowed my eyes at him. “Suuure.”

Annoyance flashes over his face.

I put my hands up in mock fear. “I only agreed with you about Rya.

He glowers at me. “Mariah does that with all of her exes.”

Aha! They had been a couple!! What the hell?! “I never knew you two had been a couple.” I said, getting an almost jealous feeling in my stomach and despising it. I shouldn’t be jealous of Mariah!! I shouldn’t care! He’s just a freaking gorgeous guy who’s cousin is out to get me!

Abel shrugged, taking a quick sip of his drink, his eyes flitting from mine. “We dated for awhile.”

Another stab of jealousy. Dammit! Stupid emotions, stop it! I should not be jealous that Mariah dated Abel! That she probably got to hang out with him all the time and that she probably hugged him, and held him, and kissed him, and saw him shirtless lots of times…

Well fuck. This does not help my jealousy.

“When was that?” I heard myself ask, and then wanted to smoke myself in the face with a crobar. Why on earth did I ask that?!

Abel didn’t seem to mind the question, but his dark eyes were still on the contents of his cup. “Beginning of sophomore year.” When he didn’t further elaborate and appeared to be surveying the people around me, I got the notion that he may be avoiding my gaze. This unnerved me as well, for some reason.

“Oh.” Was all I could think to say.

Then we delved into an awkward silence than had my mind wandering, and then led to my eyes wandering…to Abel. And all of his shirtless glory.

To be honest, I always pictured wrestlers like bulky, overly massive mounds of muscle that tackled each other on mats in leotards. Abel isn’t overly muscled. At all. He’s perfection in sky-blue swimming trunks. Broad, strong shoulders with thick corded muscle running to his neck. Gorgeous chest and abs to kill for. His biceps are AMAZING, making me wonder what it would be like to be held in them. And right now I don’t care if he wears a leotard or what, I seriously wouldn’t mind watching him running around in some skin-hugging clothes. I mean, I bet his butt must be awesome

Oh shit, I’m totally eye-fucking Abel right now aren’t I?

Feeling my face rising in temperature, I glance up to his face. And fuck, I’d just been caught eye-fucking Abel by Abel himself.

I need a shovel so I can bury myself right now…

Face as bright red as any tomato’s, I meet Abel’s dark eyes. There’s a slight smile on his lips like he’s trying not to laugh. I can feel my ears turning red and I dart my gaze at his bare feet. I’ll look at almost anything right now rather than look at Abel right now, because I’m currently humiliated out of my mind. Crap crap crap…

Abel coughs out a laugh. “You, uh…” He coughs out another laugh, “Done?”

That bastard! Anger has be meeting his gaze in a heartbeat and glaring at him. I cross my arms over my chest. “What’re you talking about?” When in doubt, deny! Deny! Deny!

A sly smile spreads across Abel’s face. “I think you know what I’m talking about.”

My face burns deeper but I keep up my mantra. Deny deny deny deny… “No, I don’t.”

Abel smiles even wider at me and I can just feel my face burning and my eyes widening. Damn, he’s so gorgeous!!! Lookit that smile! Look at it! “Whatever you say Clarisse,”

I literally flinched at him saying my name. I don’t know why, but I’m not used to people saying it. It’s weird! No one talks to me. No one knows what my name is. Well…no one used too. Now it seems like everyone knows who I am, thanks to a certain stupid idiot… “Ok, whatever.” I manage to scoff. “Do you want something? ‘Cause I’m trying to find a certain someone.”

His smile blanks out and then he’s studying me skeptically. His dark eyes running up and down my still overly draped form has my face flushing again and I hate it. “Well yeah,” He said, taking another gulp of his drink and still looking at me. “I kinda wanted to know what you’re doing here.”

I opened my mouth and then closed it. Shit, what to say? That I’m here to pick up Sebastian MacCrain? Yeah right.

Abel speaks before I come up with an excuse. “I don’t mind that you’re here,” He said, and my heart did a stutter step at those words, though I don’t know why, “It’s just that, this doesn’t seem like you’re kind of scene…” He gestures to the grind-fest at the dancing part of the yard and then to the slogged game of Marco Polo in the pool. Then he gestured to my wrinkled t-shirt and baggy sweats. “And, no offense, you look like you just woke up.”

Well dang, he picks up on a lot. Now what to say…

After another swig of his drink, he snaps his fingers and points at me, like he’d just figured out something. “You’re here to pick someone up aren’t you?”

Jeezus! He’s got me freaking figured out! Which is flattering…in a creepy sort of way…Abel smirks at my baffled expression, crossing his arms over chest.

“I’m totally right, aren’t I?”

I nod.

Abel smiles brightly and I’m thrown into this utterly dumbfounded state, rendered inert by his freaking gorgeousness. I mean seriously, is it legal to be this hot? I mean, what if he’s crossing the road and smiles at some chick and she’s so caught up in staring at his smexy, buff, dark, sweet, gorgeousness that she drives into traffic and dies? He’s a hazard!

I re-focus and find Abel smirking at me, and I blush again. Damn, if this keeps up I’m gonna be permanently red-faced. I grunt and turn away from him. “Yeah, so?”

He laughs and walks up beside me. “Who’re you here to pick up?”

            Oh fuck fuck fuck! What do I say? Do I lie? Say it’s Scarlett? No! I won’t wreck her good girl rep by saying that! But there’s no one for me to say!! Desperate, I start walking in the direction I’d last seen Sebastian, hoping to lose Abel. “Someone.” I mutter cryptically.

            Abel easily keeps up with me and gives me this ‘no shit’ look. “Who?”

            “Why does it matter?” I snap, pissed off. Why’s this hazardously gorgeous guy following me?? Where’s freaking Sebastian??

            Abel snorts. “C’mon. Just tell me.” He slurps some more from his cup and I frown at him.

            “Why don’t you just go gulp your nasty drink somewhere else and leave me alone?”

            He shakes his head at me as he takes another swallow. “This isn’t nasty. Just a Screwdriver.”

            “What?”

            He pushes the plastic red cup towards my face, sloshing it around, spilling some. Maybe he’s actually a little drunk. I can’t honestly tell. “A Screwdriver.” He says again. “It’s nothing bad. Just orange juice and vodka.”

            I wrinkle my nose and he smirks, pushing it under my nose. “You can have some if you want,”

            “Ew! No! I have to drive home!”

            At this Abel lets out a loud laugh, shaking his head at me some more. “Oh wow. You wouldn’t get close to drunk off a sip ‘a this!”

            “It’s still got alcohol in it!”

            He laughs some more and takes another swig. “I was kidding, jeez.” He chortles. “Learn to take a joke now and then Clarisse. Some people just like to have a good laugh every once and awhile.” With that he polishes off his ‘Screwdriver’.

            Psht. What a moron. ‘Joking’. He’d seemed pretty freakin’ serious to me! Orange juice and vodka? Who came up with that one? A half-drunk fruit vendor? Jeez. I continue to scan for Sebastian, but don’t see him anywhere. Where the hell is he hiding? For God’s sakes, he’s a monstrous sized idiot wearing bright orange, I should be able to see him!

            As I keep walking around, I realize that Abel is still following me. A blush paints my cheeks as I glare at him over my shoulder. “What are you doing?”

            “Following you.” Well he’s sure straight forward.

            “Why?!”

            “I wanna see who you’re taking home.”

            The fuck? What’s his deal?! He needs to get away from me so I can find freaking Sebastian! “Go away, dammit!”

            “No.”

            Arrghh!! I stop and spin on my heel to glare up at him, “Why on earth do you freaking care?!” He shouldn’t! All he should care about is me bringing that damned video of Flora trying kill me to him, and that’s it!

            A somewhat blank expression passes over his face and he frowns. Then he shrugs. “I dunno.”

            I’m so mad right now I want to break something. Over his fucking gorgeous head!!  He’s shirtless and freaking following me around like an idiot! “Ohmygod! Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?”      

            Abel gives me this ‘oh please’ look. “’Kay, you do realize I’m half drunk right? So is the ‘special’ referring to how smashed I almost am?”

            I blink at him, confused as crap. Is he really that drunk? He can’t be…He seemed so normal before… “You’re not that drunk…are you?”

            He stretches his arms out above his head and squeezes his eyes shut, all of his stretching is seriously boiling my face. I mean…DAMN. Those abs…so perfect… “Welllll,” Abel begins, and I snap out of my ogling. “Kinda. I’m not bad drunk, but I’m in the middle. Everything’s just a teensy bit fuzzy and I’m pretty sure I have no idea where my phone is, but whatever. Frankly, I’m a damn good drunk anyhow.”

            I resisted the urge to challenge his meaning of a ‘good’ drunk. I don’t have time! I have to find Sebastian! Quickly whipping away from Abel, I dive in between some people. I can hear his irritated words behind me, but I keep driving through, trying to find Sebastian. Bright orange, bright orange, bright orange…

            A hand grabs me by the shoulder I fight it off, thinking its Abel trying to keep up with me. The hand grasps me again – more forcefully this time – and I’m suddenly jerked back and almost upwards by them. I squeal like a girl and am suddenly planted on my ass on the grass.

            “Who in the fuck–”

            “I’m sorry!” Graham dives down, seizing a fistful of my t-shirt to heft me into the air and place me on my feet. He steadies me and just as I open my mouth to yell my head off at him, he pushes me into someone, shouting, “LOOKY!”

            After bouncing off the person, I rub my nose and blink my eyes open. Graham is fucking drunk and man-handling me like a nur-nur…Orange. Bright orange. The broad back that Graham had just thrown me at was Sebastian’s.

            Sebastian!

            Graham stands beside me, grinning like a hazy crazy. He jabs Sebastian in the shoulder and shouts, “BASH!”

            Sebastian whips around, “TEDDY!”

            They both start laughing like morons and I want to smack them. Good lord, why do they drink if it makes them even more stupid?? Graham pats Sebastian on the shoulder – still laughing – and then points at me. “She’s been lookin’ for ya,”

            Sebastian blinks down at me for a second, and then his face broke into one of the most gorgeous, slow, lazy winning smiles ever. You’d think I was the most special person in his life and he hasn’t seen me for months.

            Then he suddenly dives at me and bears-hugs me, giggling. “Psycho!”

            My face explodes with color, from anger and from embarrassment.

            Sebastian is hugging me! Sebastian MacCrain!! What is this?? And holy shit, that was one of the most pretty fucking smiles I’ve ever fucking seen! And he gave it me! He’s totally hugging me and squeezing the shit out of me and laughing and so freaking happy…

            God, he must be drunk out of his mind.

            Sebastian squeezes harder and harder and suddenly oxygen is finding it very hard to get to my lungs. My bones feel like they’re getting squished together, and this hug really is beginning to hurt. My arms are pinned against my sides and I flutter my hands uselessly. “Ouch, ouch, ouch…” I start gasping. I kick my legs out.

            Sebastian is still laughing, drowning out my pained noises. I flutter my hands more and kick some more, to no reactions. Oh god, he’s gonna kill me! Fuck–

            He suddenly drops me and I almost crumple to the ground in shock, but he somehow catches my shoulders. After a breath, I turn to him, red-faced, “You –”

            “Ohhhhmygoooodddd, Psycho, you’re here!” He’s slur-yelling at me, and wobbles at me, throwing an arm around me to pull my face into his armpit. I push against his chest desperately.

            “No more hugs!”

            Sebastian bobs back, his face slack but smiling. “Why? I like hugs…”

            Oh god, he’s so freaking drunk!. But still freaking hot as hell. So confusing. He normally hates me, but now he’s…weird. Weirder than before.

            Standing in front of me, he tips a little to one side and grins, looking totally smashed but so cutely dopey…Damn! Stupid Sebastian for being hot!

            I look to Graham who’s standing not to far away and go over and poke his arm. “Hey, Teddy…?” He better not get used to me calling him that, the freak.

            “Hm?”

            I can feel my face burning up in embarrassment, but I have no choice. “Well…I’m supposed to um, take Sebastian home…so, how do I do that?”

            Graham gives me this blankly baffled look. “Wha? Just take him home, like, to your car and then home…right? That what you mean?”

            I immediately felt stupid. Specifically for asking a drunk person. But how am I supposed to know?! Aren’t drunk people supposed to not wanna go and yell and fight and blah? They do it all the time on TV… Face red, I nod at Graham and go back to Sebastian. He appears to be waddling in a circle.

            “Sebastian…” I say tentatively. I don’t think I’ve ever actually said his name before. To his face. Have I? I don’t remember. It feels…weird. Sebastian turns to me and that lazily-gorgeous smile blesses his drunken face. My heart hammers stupidly in response. He wobbles up to me.

            “Yessss, Pssssycho?” Oh jeezus, he’s gone.

            “Remember that you told me come here to take you home?” I said, talking as slowly and nicely as I could manage.           

            Sebastian’s face blanks out and then brightens again. “Yeah! I called you! You didn’t answer for like…EVER!! Haha…”

            I nodded. “Yeah…well I’m here now. So…I’m gonna take you home, kay?”

            After a slow, wobbling six seconds for deliberation, he smiled at me and nodded. “Yeah. I’m tired. And drunk.” Hell yes you’re drunk you moron... He suddenly throws an arm around me and hugs me to his chest. “Let’s goooooo…”

            I fight to push away from him and this time actually notice that he’s holding me his very muscular chest with his very muscular arm. Shit… My face heats up right away, and he’s still got his damn shirt on even! He’s wearing another Nike saying shirt. ‘Skilled In Every Position.’ it says. Sick bastard.

            Face flaring red, I try and untuck myself from Sebastian’s hold. Just gotta get free…

            “What the fuck?

            I stretch my neck to look around Sebastian’s arm to see Abel standing behind us, the most mystified look on his gorgeous face. He’s staring at me like I’d just whipped out a tomahawk and went all battle-cry on a watermelon or something. I glower at him around Sebastian’s bulky bicep. “What?”

            “He’s who you’re taking home?!”

            “Surpised? Me too.” I turn away and start trying to walk Sebastian forward. Like a good giant drunken idiot, he actually begins to wobble with me.

            Abel is suddenly around us, his eyebrows pulled together in puzzlement. “So you and Sebastian…are a thing?”

            I had to run it through my head three times before it made any sense. I hissed in a breath. “Fuck no!”

            “Then why the hell are you taking him home?”

            “He’s asked me too.”

            “And why are you doing it?”

            I refrain from sarcastically saying ‘Because I’m a fucking awesome do-gooder, bitch,’. I decide to stick with honesty. “Y’know that proof I said I had on Flora trying to kill me?” Abel’s face immediately goes dark. “Sebastian has it. And since he’s totally sloshed I can get it from him.”

            Abel seems to think about this and frowns. “Ok.” Sebastian suddenly seems to realize that Abel is talking to me.

            “Heyyyyy! Wassap home skillet?” Oh Jeezus.

            Abel frowns. “Hey.”

            There’s this long, almost awkward silence immediately after. Abel is kind of frowning/scowling at Sebastian, and Sebastian is looking hazy and happy and smiling like a doped up monkey at Abel. I take this as a time to try and untangle myself from Sebastian’s massive arm…

            Sebastian suddenly lunges at Abel, dragging me with him. He wraps Abel up into a manly bear-hug.

With. Me. In. The. Middle.

            Ahhhhhhhh!!! I’m screaming mentally as I’m squished into an embrace between the two gorgeous guys that I desperately hate but can’t help but think are fucking hotter than the damned sun. Abel’s smooth, hot, hard chest is pressing against my left cheek and arm and back shoulder. Sebastian’s shirt is soft on the right side of my face and most of my chest, but I can still feel the warmth. And the muscles.

            It feels like my entire body is going to combust. From their combined heat and the heat from my embarrassment.

            “Aghh!” I grunt from between, trying to wriggle away. But they’ve got their arms around each other, and being smashed between them sideways doesn’t make it easy for me to fucking escape!! God it’s so hot!!

            My ear his pressed against Abel’s blazing skin, and I can feel the vibrations of his voice through his chest. “Dude…why are we hugging?”

            Sebastian’s voice is somewhat muffled but I can still hear him. “I dunno…you…you looked all angry, Home Skillet… You looked like you needed a hug.”

            “Oh.” Abel says, and then there’s another awkward silence. Again, I try and wriggle free, grunting as I do, but I don’t get anywhere and neither of them even seem to fucking notice!

“So…Clarisse is taking you home?” Abel says, and I still in my squirming.

“Clarisse…? Oh yeahh!! Psychoo!! Haha…Yup, yup. She’s taking me home.” Sebastian suddenly steps back from Abel – his hands still on his shoulders – and I let out a gasp as I get new oxygen and the hot air is replaced with cool hair. “Right?” He asks.

That fucking idiot brained…I do my best to hold down my anger at having been made into a Clarisse sandwich between too steaming hot slices of gorgeousness. I begin to step back, to get away from them, but saying, “Yes, I am–”

Sebastian grabs me suddenly and yerks me back into the hug, his left arm curled around me, his right latched onto Abel. “Yay!!”

I struggle against him and this time he lets me go. “Ugh!” I gasp when I’m free again. My face is red as hell…

“Why are you going away?” Sebastian asks, his arm still held out from when I freed myself. He looks like one of those sad puppies that whimpers as you walk away. If he wasn’t drunk and if I didn’t hate him, I’d probably melt into a puddle of ‘awwww’ right now…

“Because I don’t want to be hugged!” I snap.

“But you need a hug.”

“No I don’t!”

“Do too!”

“Why the hell would I need a hug?”

“Because,” He said, pointing at me. “You’re all cranky and rawr and grrr ‘n stuff right now…”

Abel, who has been silently observing our situation for the longest time, nods. “He’s got a point.”

I glower at him. “Oh just shut up! You’ve been following me and bugging the crap out of me most of the time I’ve been here, and I’m trying to take him freaking home! So go away and get more drunk or something!” I snarl, everything bolting loose as I’ve been holding it in too long.

Abel’s expression goes flat dark and he glares harshly at me. Before he can say anything though, Sebastian’s suddenly hulking in my view and hugging me again. “There there, Clarisse,” He says, picking me up and drunkenly rocks me back and forth. “I told ya you needed a hug…”

My face burning from embarrassment and anger, I can only wait stiffly for Sebastian to put me down. Over Sebastian’s shoulder I can see Abel glaring fiercely at me, and as he does, I see different emotions flash in his dark eyes: Anger. Frustration. Confusion. And something else that I can’t exactly pinpoint, but it’s a severe one.

Another blush deepens my already very colored face, and then Sebastian puts me down. I grab a fistful of his t-shirt sleeve and start dragging him, so I can finally get out of here and away from Abel. Before I get very far though, a big hand grabs me by the upper arm and I’m jerked back.

Abel is glaring down at me ferociously; his dark dark eyes somehow are flaring. He has me pulled close to him, and his hand is much too tight on my arm. “Be careful with him.” He growls in my face. His dark eyes hold mine for another two seconds, then he lets me go, stepping away.

Baffled and red-faced, I grip Sebastian’s shirt-sleeve again and almost run away.

***

“Sebastian, put your damn seatbelt on! Now!” I yell for what feels like the millionth time.

Yes, I finally did manage to get Sebastian to my van. But we’re having difficulties.

First, the moron won’t keep his damn seatbelt on! “Nooo…” He moans. “It’s itchy.” He sounds like a fucking two-year-old. I should have made him sit in the back.

“Do it! Do you wanna die?”

“Nooo I don’t wanna die!”

“Then put your damn seatbelt on!”

With a grunted ‘hmph, meany’ he finally clicks it again. Sebastian is squished into the passenger seat of my van, pouting and moaning and grumbling like a little kid. But he’s not grumpy about the fact that I’m taking him from the party. Ohhhh no. He’s grumpy because I keep asking him the same question.

“Ok Sebastian…” I start again, my voice as forcedly calm as I can manage since I have to drive at three thirty in the morning. “Where do you live?”

Sebastian groans. “Not again…”

“Yes again! Tell me! I’m supposed to take you home, remember?” He’s been avoiding this question ever since I pulled away from the party. He wouldn’t buckle is seatbelt, he kept rolling the window down, he’d try to make the radio work and then unbuckle his seatbelt again…I want to slap him again! With a shoe!

He sighs and closes his eyes, shaking his head. He’s soooo drunk right now. Can’t focus. Stubborn. Dumb…er than usual. “I can’t go home,” He says.

“Why?”

He gives me this ‘oh, christ’ look. “My parents are home…Duh.”

Wait, what?! My breath leaves my lungs in a hiss and I want to scream and break something. He can’t go home?! “Then why the hell did you call me?!” I shout, angry as hell. I’ve been out since like two something in the morning so I could take this moron home, and he can’t go there? Well fuck this!

“I dunno…” He grumbles, and his voice his more lilting and slurred. The alcohol’s really getting to him. Fuck fuck fuck… “I’m tired…”

“Ugh! Sebastian! I’m taking you back!” I say, turning my blinker on and turning for a parking lot where I plan on turning a u-ey and going back to the damn party where I’ll drop his dumb ass!!

“Nooo, I don’t wanna go back…I’m tired…” He moans again. He looks at me, imploring me with his lazy, golden eyes. “Take me home…”

“You said you can’t go home!”

“Not like, my home!” He scoffs. He points a wobbly finger at me. “Your home.”

My home? Oh fuck no! My parents would kill me if they ever found out I brought a guy home! A drunk guy at that! I shake my head fiercely. “Helll no! I’m not– ”

“But, but you said,” Sebastian hiccups. Then continues. “You said you needed something from me…”

Oh shit.

I’d totally forgotten about the deal I’d made with him earlier. That if I took him home, he’d give me that video and forty dollars. I wouldn’t owe him a football…Fuck fuck fuck!! “Fuck!” I snarl as I pull my u-ey and pull out of the parking lot. I decide to try and make another deal.

“How about I take you back to the party where you can hang out with Gra- um Teddy some more, and you give me the video and money there?”

Sebastian grunts and lazily shakes his head.

“Just the video?”

Shakes his head some more.

Gritting my teeth, I throw in, “Just the video and I give you a hug?”

He deliberates, but then crosses his arms and shakes his head again. “Here’sss, the deal…” He slurs. “You take me to your house, and I’ll like give you allll of it. Kayy?”

Fuck…

I’ve got no choice.

Growling, I turn from the parking lot and keep driving. After a minute, he asks. “Are we going to your house?”

“Yes.” I snap. Fucking stupid drunk idiot…

“Yay!!” He cheers. Then he settles back into the seat.

The drive home was relatively quiet, and I was grateful. I’m too pissed off to be nice to him now. I’m taking him home…My home. Which is going to be sooo weird. My stomach begins tying itself in knots, though I don’t know why. My parents aren’t home. Dad had said when he’d called me that they wouldn’t home til six-ish or something. Plenty of time to get rid of him. So why am I nervous? Because I’m bringing a guy home? Probably… When we reach my street, the nervous feeling starts banging around in my stomach, like a hammer bouncing around in there. Every window on every house feels like a pair of eyes.

I pull quietly into my drive. Turn the ignition off. Take out the garage door opener and hit the button, but nothing happens. Fuck! Work, piece of crap! I hit it again, but nothing. Shit. I’ll just leave the van out here. Whatever.

Sebastian suddenly snorts and I realize why he’d been so quiet. He’d fallen asleep. I poke him in the arm and he snorts awake. “Hmm?”

“We’re here.” I growl, hating that the ‘here’ is my house. But a sense of urgency hits me in the stomach. I need to get him in the house. Though it’s unlikely, I’m afraid one of my neighbors will see. “C’mon, let’s go.” I unbuckle and open the door.

Sebastian opens his door and tries to get up. Tries again. “Ungh, I’m like…stuck…” He grunts. Walking over, I slap myself in the forehead.

“Unbuckle the seatbelt.”

He looks down. Laughs loudly. “I’m sooo drunk…”

After Sebastian unbuckles himself and is trying to get out of the van, he suddenly stops and then leans down and grabs something near his feet. He pulls it out. “Heyy, a shirt!” It’s the shirt I won from the football game, bright red and size XXL. After I’d won it and gotten home, I’d chucked it in here so my parents wouldn’t question me about it.

“Yupp,” I say, and then grab his shirt-sleeve and start trying to tug him from the seat. “Let’s go.”

Sebastian stands up, tilts, leans against the van, and then grabs my shoulder. “You’re…gonna have to like…help me…kay, little Psycho?”

I huff at him calling me little but then nod. His big heavy arm wraps around my shoulder and I brace myself for his weight–

“Shit!” I gasp as he crashed down on me. Just before we hit the driveway he catches himself with his other foot. Holy crap, he’s so massive! I heave against his weight. “Damn!”

He chuckles like an idiot. “Yeah, I’m a BIG boy!”

“More like a big idiot…” I mutter under my breath and then start attempting to haul him to the door. It took quite a few stumbles and plenty of almost-crushing-me-into-the-pavement moments, but we made it into the house and then up the stairs. I stop him in front of the guest bedroom and open the door, swinging it wide.

“There,” I say, pointing at the bed. “Just give me your phone and I’ll get the video. We’ll worry about money later. Go to sleep.” I hold my hand out expectantly.

Sebastian blinks drunkenly at me in the dark of the hallway, then puts the balled up XXL t-shirt in my hand. “Put it on.”

“What? Why?”

“’Cause it’s the shirt you like won,” He said, grinning.

“So?” I hate this stupid shirt. One of the most humiliating moments of my life!

“It was funny,” He said, smiling wider. Oh yeah, this stupid jerkwad was laughing his damned ass of when I won this stupid waste of fabric. I glower at him and he frowns. “Put it onnn…I’ll give you my phoonnee if you doo…” Oh, so now he’s making another deal? Idiot.

With a huff I grabbed it and pulled the massive thing over my head. When I straightened it out, it was a little bit past my mid-thigh, ballooning over even my massive sweats. Jeez. Giant shirt.

Sebastian grins some more, then slips his phone from his pocket and nonchalantly tosses it at me. I barely catch it. Then he wobbles into the guest bedroom, falling onto the pale green comforter with a sigh. I shut the door behind him, then walk down the hall to my room, elated that Sebastian’s very fancy Droid phone was all mine.

I scrolled quickly through his messages, uninterested in his many conversations with bajillions of girls. Pheobe, Janice, Nyssa, Lakeesha, Nyssa… Ugh. I finally find the video as I’m entering my room, and I lean my hip against my vanity as I search for my number in his contacts. I’m surprised to see that I’m saved as ‘CLARISSE’ instead of ‘pyscho’ or ‘crazy bitch’. I suppose he was drunk when he got my number and he’s so much nicer when he’s drunk, though ten times as stupid…

“BAHAHA!”

I scream at the shout from behind me just as my sweats are jerked down to my ankles.

            I trip on my sweats and catch myself against my bed, and whip around in a flustered, angry panic. Sebastian is doubled over with laughter, still holding my sweats in his hand. Oh god oh god oh god…Wait. I look down and am happy to see that I’m still wearing the cotton shorts I’d went to bed in earlier. Whew. No peep show here.

            “You…you…MORON!” I shout, my face still red as a tomato though I’m farely covered up. Sebastian just keeps laughing as he throws my sweats on the floor.

            “Oh, ho ho…hahaha! Ohhh mann…Pssyychooo…I gotchu!” He gasps between laughter. I’m fuming like hell by tell myself to be patient. He’s drunk out of his mind, I have to be nice, I must be resilient…Sebastian calms down quickly, but keeps chuckling.

            He suddenly begins taking off his shirt.

            “Wh-What are you doing?” Oh God, I’d had enough trouble when I’d seen Abel half naked, I don’t think I can deal with Sebastian going all Tarzan on me now…

            “Jus takin’ my shirt off…it’s like, warm in your house.” He drops the bright orange shirt on the floor and then he’s all gloriously shirt-free. Oh God, I’m so lucky they’re not lights on. Just the outline of him is making me dizzy.

            “Sebastian, just…go to bed ok?” I grumble, placing his and my phone on the nightstand. Please, before I turn on the table lamp to gawk at you…

            “I’m goin’, I’m goin’…” He says, but then starts walking into the room. Whilst unbuckling his pants.

            What in the fuck– “Sebastian, what are you doing?!” My throat suddenly feels very dry.

He gives me this blinking, quizzical look. “Um…goin’ to bed…Like, you just like told me to…” He then proceeds to unzip his pants and drop them to the floor.

Oh thank God.
            Boxers.

But still. It’s his…underwear…I’m not meant to see this. “Sebastian, I meant, g-go sleep in the guest room, where I showed you.”

He gives me this drunk, but still sexy grin. “You expect me to sleep alone?”

That hammer that I’d mentioned earlier went on a rampage, banging around in my stomach with a panicked rhythm. Oh shit shit shit shit…! Sebastian lifts my covers and crawls underneath, stretching out and totally swamping my bed.

My heart starts thundering with the beat of the panicked hammer, and I can feel how utterly red and burning my face is. God, I could probably glow red… “Well?” Sebastian says. “You comin’ Psycho?”

A very large, uncomfortable lump hits me in the throat. I shake my head. “Y’know, I’ll just go sleep in the other room–”

“Nooo!” Sebastian moans and then sits up. “I told you, Pssyychoo. Like, I don’t wanna sleep alone…”

“I think you’ll be fine…”

“Nuh-uh!” He grunts, and lunges at me. Holy shit he’s fast for a drunk person! I attempted to run but felt him snatch me. He grabs me by the side of the over-sized shirt and drags me to the bed and pulls me into it after he threw the covers off one side. He then jerked the covers back over me, ignoring my protests.

When I could feel his hot, broad, shirtless chest press against my back and his arm snuggled around my waist, my protests cut short due to embarrassment and panic. When I tried to scoot forward and away, he wrapped his arm around my stomach and pulled me back to him.

“Nighty night, Psyyhooo,”

Now don’t yell at me for having a cliffhanger! ‘Cause this one isn’t!! I don’t think…

Anyhoo, thanks a TON for reading, and putting up with me taking so long! I hope you enjoyed the massive chapter and please, Vote, Comment, Message and VOTE!! :D Love ya bunches! <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

549K 49.5K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy Від nicole nwosu

Підліткова література

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
56K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
7.5M 305K 27
Watty Award winner for HQ Love. Curvy Evianna has it all - as the host of a number one talk show, she's adored by millions of Australian TV viewers...