šššš¬š”šŸš®š„ | š’š­š²š„šžš¬...

By _cigarettrs

š“š”š«šžšž š€š„š©š”ššš¬ ššš§š šØš§šž šŽš¦šžš šš. Ā©ļø2018, (_cigarettrs) All rights reserved. More

š›ššš¬š”šŸš®š„
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
black lives matter | r.i.p sun | eleanor
update on the last
f*ck u wattpad

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­

5.9K 208 101
By _cigarettrs

thank you to episode 5, season 3 "The Reckoning" of the vampire diaries, for this marvellous event that is about to occur.

All credit goes to the creators of the show for creating this screen I am in no way saying I made this up, this chapter is mostly all from the show.

✖️✖️✖️

"Caroline?"

The blonde smiled widely, running over to Louis and wrapping him up in a tight embrace. Louis chuckled, into her hair as he hugged her back. "Hello, love." He greeted, pulling back to take a look at the face he hadn't seen in years.

Caroline placed a kiss onto his cheek smiling but her smile was soon replaced with a frown as she was reminded of the reason she came back in the first place.

"Damon called," she began, Louis nodded his head sadly, cutting her off before she could continue. "He's bad again, Care." He admitted, dropping his head down, looking at his feet.

The pair took their time as they told each other about everything that had occurred during the time they were apart from each other.

Damon didn't have the heart to interrupt as he watched the pair interact from the doorway. Louis and Caroline had been away from each other for so long, they deserved the time to reconnect before all hell broke loose.

✖️✖️✖️

Caroline and Damon sat on the leather couch watching Louis paced around the room with a permanent frown placed on his face, his hands running through his hair as he tried to think of anything that would stop his brother. He came to a stop as he was filled with confusion, "Why did he switch it off in the first place?" He asked Damon.

Caroline turned to Damon with furrowed eyebrows, also wanting to hear the answer. Damon turned to him with a blank expression. "Good question—" he started but was cut off by the front door opening, "That would be because of me."

Damon growled lowly, under his breath, "Klaus." Was the name that left his lips as he stood up from the lounge and turned around to Louis, pulling the omega behind him.

The original vampire laughed, as he walked into the house, "That's me." He made his way over to the oldest Salvatore until he was standing not even a metre away.

Caroline was now standing up with her arms crossed over her chest, almost growling at Klaus. Damon glared his way, still holding onto Louis' arm from behind. "What did you do?" He demanded to know, his eyes growing angry as he stared at the Klaus.

"A little bit of mind control never hurt no one, well, until now." The original chuckled.

"Where is he?!"

Klaus picked at his nails with a smirk upon his lips as he watched the three of them grow angrier and angrier as the time went on. "The high school," he struggled, stepping aside to the door was in full view, waiting for someone to run out.

"I'd run if I were you. The clock is ticking." He tsked, holding his arm up and pointing to the black watch on his wrist.

"Run! Louis, go!"

✖️✖️✖️

Louis soon made it to the high school, not stopping until he reached the school hall where he hoped his brother would be. He opened the large doors, stopping in his racks when he saw Klaus sitting on the bench with two teenagers on the ground next to him bleeding.

Louis gasped and ran over to the pair, leaning down and trying to put more pressure on the wounds. "Stefan?" He looked up from the blood to see his brother standing at the door.

"Klaus." Stefan said, ignoring Louis completely. "Come to save your brother, mate?" Klaus questioned, not looking up from his hands.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness. To pledge my loyalty."

"Well, you broke that pledge once already."

"Louis means nothing to me anymore. Whatever you ask of me, I will do."

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it. Kill them." He proposed, walking to over the couple that was sat with Louis. "What are you waiting for? Kill them." He turned to Stefan with raised eyebrows.

"Stefan, no." Louis pleaded. "He's not going to hurt me, he already said th—" he began but was cut off by Klaus' fist coming into contact with his cheek, making him stumble back and fall to the ground.

Stefan speed over to Klaus, wrapping his arm around his neck and snarling but unfortunately for him Klaus was much stronger. Klaus switch then around so he was the one holding Stefan down now. "He means nothing to you?" He laughed, pushing his finger onto Stefan's neck, making it hard to breath.

"Your lies just keep pilling up,"

"Let him go!" He breathed out, "I'll do whatever you want. You have my word."

"You word doesn't mean much. Stop fighting."

"Don't do this. Don't do this."

"You will do exactly as I say, when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide. You will simply just obey." He compelled Stefan, letting go of the vampire's neck he stepped back, letting him breathe a little.

"Stefan?" Louis begged, letting a tear slide down his cheek as his brother looked down at him with a blank look, soon turning to look at Klaus, waiting for an instruction.

"Now, kill them, ripper." Klaus demanded, smirking as Stefan's eyes turned red and the veins under his eyes appeared. He raced over to the girl not spearing a minute before he was ripping her throat out with his teeth.

Next came the boy, who stood their with scared eyes, not moving since he was compelled to stand very still no matter what. Louis sat on the ground, tears falling down his red cheeks as he watched his brother rip innocent people alive.

Klaus crouched down to Louis' side, "it's always nice to see a vampire in his true element."

Louis shook his head, teeth gritting together. "No, you did this to him."

"I invited him to the party. love. He's the one dancing." Klaus than stood up, pointing over to the large clock on the wall,

"Let's put a clock on it, shall we? Twenty minutes. I want you to feed again and this time I want you to feed on, Louis. You know you want too." He whispered the last part in Stefan's ear as he walked past him and out of the school hall.

"Don't do this to him." Louis cried out, watching as Stefan's eyes stayed the same dark red colour not changing.

Louis stood up from his place on the floor, staring up into Stefan's eyes, hoping to see a little bit of the good Stefan but when he found none, he looked down at the ground and whispered, "you can control this. When that buzzer goes off j—just drunk from me, okay?"

"You don't get it! I can't stop! I'm a ripper and ripper's don't just stop. When that clock ticks down, I'm going to have to feed on you. Do you wanna know what's worse? I'm not going to be able to stop."

Louis shook his head, placing his hands on either sides of Stefan's cheeks. "I don't believe that. You can fight it, you just have to want it bad enough." He encouraged.

"Why? Because I love you?" Stefan laughed, stepping back and pushing his brother's hands away from him. "Yeah, that's right, Stefan, because you love me. You'll fight because after everything that we've gone through, you owe me that." Louis said trying to not to show too much weakness but he wasn't strong enough to hold it all in.

"You know what? You're right. I owe you everything because through all of this you are the one thing that as kept me from giving up. But, I can't help what i am, Louis. The more blood that I get the more I want, and if I get so much as near yours, you're dead."

"You need to control this, okay? I believe you can." Louis tried to get him to listen but nothing was working. Stefan knew what he was capable off and nothing was going to stop him from doing terrible things.

Stefan puffed, louis' sweet smell wafting into his face as he tried to even his breathing. He raised his voice, pointing over to the exit. "There is no other way. Run."

"Louis! Run!" Stefan demanded, trying to hold himself back as he watched Louis run out of the high school hall and away from where he was told to stay. Louis ran as fast as his little legs could go, out of the hall and down the schools hallways trying to find the exit.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around Louis' waist, stopping him from running any further. He turned to see who it was and not to his surprise it was Klaus. "Not so fast, love."

Stefan soon made his way out of the hall, sweat dripping down his face as he tried his best to stop himself from feeding on Louis. He made his way into the cafeteria, trying to get as far away from his brother as he could.

He looked up and spotted the janitors cleaning stuff, consisting off brooms and mops that happened to be made out of wood. He made his way over to the cleaning supplies, pulling out the wooden broom, and breaking it in half against his knee.

He held the broken wood up in the air and pushed it down into his own stomach, he yelled out in agony as the wood was stabbed into him.

The cafeteria door soon opened and in stomped Klaus with Louis' arm in his hands, being pulled along as he stood in front his Stefan and chuckled. "Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing that is stronger than your craving for blood is the love you have for your youngest brother."

Klaus walked up to Stefan and pulled the wood out of his stomach, throwing it into the ground somewhere. He looked into Stefan's eyes as he sighed, "Stop. Caring." He instructed.

"No!" Stefan screamed, pushing Klaus backwards as he breathed heavily. Klaus glared Stefan's way, speeding over and pushing him against the wall. "Stop caring!" He screamed back.

Stefan stared into his eyes as he was instructed to not care anymore. The love he had for his little brother no longer strong enough to keep part of his humanity back on.

He slowly stared down at the floor, his eyes roaming everywhere except Louis' until he heard a sob. "What did you do." Louis sobbed, covering his mouth with his hand as he watched his brother become someone he wished would never exist.

Klaus turned to look at the young omega who was still in shock, "I fixed him. And, I think a test is in order, don't you?" He teased, walking over to stand behind Louis, placing his hands on his shoulders,

"Ripper, perhaps you'd like a drink from your brother's neck."

Stefan's slowly looked into Louis' eyes as the veins under his eyes appeared again and his eyes turned an angry red that Louis hoped he would never have to witness again.

Louis screamed out in pain as Stefan speed over to his side and feed on his youngest brother's neck.

✖️✖️✖️

1905 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.7K 33
Louis has been running from his past for years but you can only run for so long before you're caught. or the one where Louis' mom married into The Ir...
63.5K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
80.7K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...