Taming the Heartless (#bloomi...

By A_rebelliousdreamer

Under editing.. Sanyukta Agrawal ,25 years old perfect epitome of beauty and the daughter of underworld mafia... More

Prologue
The ferocious princess
The Heiress
Knight in shining armour
Who is he...?
Prince of Seduction
Love :A potion or illusion..?
Gangster girl and her boy
A date with my boy
Passion rekindled
A teaser of finale
Blooming Love
Revenged Love
Web of deception
I am his queen

Outcomes

995 121 10
By A_rebelliousdreamer

Sanyukta...

Next morning I woke up in my love's arms .What else could be this soothing.I stared at him,he was sleeping like a small baby ..so pure,innocent and serene.His small locks fallen on his forehead made him look more adorable yet sexy.

I gave a gentle peck on his parted lips and went to the bathroom with my clothes to take a shower before he wakes up.

After a good fifteen minutes shower ,I came out of the room and looked around for the kitchen which I found without much efforts as the house had only five or may be six rooms.

I prepared pan cakes and omelettes for the breakfast with fresh pineapple juice and made my way to the
living area.

As I turned to go back to the bedroom to wake him up,the door bell rang.Without thinking much I peeped thriugh the door .

My eyes popped out in surprise finding Uncle Robert along witb three men standing outside.

My heart started beating fastly.Why they were here .May be Daddy find out about me staying with Randhir.

Come on Sanyukta you're Princess,don't need to be scared of your own slaves.

My inner conscious provoked me.Yeah..I am the princess and they should scared of me not I of them.

I opened the door veiling my nervousness with my signature Princess smirk .

"What are you doing here Uncle..?"I asked him and threw flares at our men.

"I think I should ask you this..what are you doing here Sanyukta..?"Uncle glared at me like I was his seed.

"Princess.."I corrected him.

"Yes Princess do you have any idea how much worried your parents are..and where is that bastard Randhir..who supposed to brought you at mansion last night.."Uncle tried to peek inside the house .

"How dare you... don't you forget who I am.."I yelled at him .

"You're my boss's David Mawson's daughter and our soon to be boss .That's what I am trying to knock on your mind..you have taken it lightly I think.."he said politely but my blood pressure raised.

No one ever raise voice against me.

"I'll come by my own..you can leave now.."I kinda ordered them.

"Sorry Princess but Boss has given strict orders to take you to him..."Uncle said.

"How dare you...if Daddy is your boss then I am her daughter means your master..so it's better if you get my words as command...Mr. Robert..."I revolted against the man who taught me to hold the gun!

His eyes bored with mine.Hurt and humiliation clearly could be seen in them which made me feel guilty for
a fraction of second.

Uncle took out something from hie pocket and before I could see what it was,he pressed his handkerchief on my mouth.

"Ummmmm"I tried to get out of his hold but the weird smell that mixed with my breath did it's job and I didn't remember what happened next.

===============

When I woke up,I saw darkness all around me.The place was familiar but my mind couldn't register anything.

I massaged my temples to remember something.Slowly but everything came back in bits and pieces.

It was our basement where I was lying on a cot.

I was in Randhir's house .I prepared the breakfast and about to go in the bedroom to wake him up but suddenly door bell rang.I opened that door and there was Uncle Robert.

"Fuck...where is Randhir..?"my heart came into my mouth.Hoping for his safety I jumped out of the bed and ran till the door.

But it seemed the stars were not in
my support.The door was locked from outside.I kicked it in frustration.

"Open the door..."I banged it harshly but no response.

"I said open the door or else this
place will turn into graveyard..I swear.."I roared.Within a minute I heard some footsteps approaching.

I took few steps back .Soon the door clicked open and Daddy entered inside with all his trusted men.Uncle Robert also accompanied him.

Disgust was written on Daddy's face.

"So my Princess is up..and how her romantic date was..?"He took his gun from the table and stood right in front
of me.

"Daddy..I am sorry...but I love him..it's none of his fault.."I spoke like a timid kitten just to save my love from Daddy's wrath.

"Ahh my little Princess is grown up now..she is begging for her Love..hahaha.."he laughed but again looked at me with a devilish glint
in his eyes .I knew what it meant.

"Daddy I never ask for anything and took your order as heavenly orders..but not anymore.. Daddy I want to live my life..I want to be with Randhir ,my love.."I revolted against my Daddy.

"Sorry my child I can't help it..you chose the wrong way...now ready to face it's aftermath.. Princess.."he smirked and pressed his finger on the trigger.

I shuddered.The death was dancing above my head.My own father wanted to kill me ,who treated me all these years like a fragile glass doll.

"Boss calm down.. please she is immature and young..and mistakes happens in this age...let it be.. please forgive her.."Uncle had a go at Daddy to save me.

"I know Robert that's why I want to give her the punishment so she won't repeat such mistakes in future when she will become the boss... Princess can make a mistake but not the Boss.."Daddy sardonically smiled and put the gun down.

If he didn't want to kill me then what else my punishment would be..?

I knew my Daddy wouldn't sit idle,he was upto something bigger certainly..but what..?My confusion got cleared when Daddy spoke.

"Jason..I want that son of a slut in front of me ..."Daddy commanded
his puppy .

"Yes Sir.."that bastard passed me a
evil grin .He hated Randhir and now Daddy gave him the opportunity to avenge Randhir .

But before he could leave ,the door bursted open with a loud thud.

"Don't need to pain your ass Mr. Jason.I am here in person..."His deep dangerous voice echoed across the four concrete walls.

"You..filthy man..how dare you touch my daughter...?"Daddy bounced on him like a wounded lion.

"Easy old man..easy..we can talk in a humanly way too .You don't need to hurt your vocal cord.."Randhir smirked sitting on the table.

"Rascal ..."Daddy tried to grab his collar but next moment he got punched directly on his face.

"Daddy..."I screamed as he collapsed on the ground and shot a murderous glare at Randhir.

How dare he hurt my Daddy . Though I decided to part my ways from Daddy but he was still my superhero ,my ideal ,my first priority.

"Stop right there Sanyukta.."Randhir shouted at me as I was about to run
to my Daddy.

"Take her out .."he yelled and some armed men entered inside.

I was taken aback.Who was he..a common man or someone very powerful beyond my imagination.

"Who..who are..you..?'Daddy cried .

"Have you ever heard of 'Shekhawats"..Mr. David Mawson..?'he smirked while speaking.

"Sh..kha..wat.."shock was written
all over Daddy's face.

Theme: Gangster girl and her boy.

aesana0710 ReaChakravarti

************************************
Final countdown has begun.

Only two or may be three chapters are left.

Many revelations in next part that why Randhir is behind David.

Do vote and comment.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...
1.4M 63.3K 50
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the continent is probable CEO of the "Shekha...
906K 33.9K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
727K 38.6K 79
Randhir Singh Shekhawat a handsome,rich,spoil brat,out of focus,carefree,confused but a sensitive and caring person by heart. Basically he has no a...