The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

17.5K 663 134
By shenu20

*Shenu pov*

"Are you nervous?" she asked holding my hand while dragging me to the backyard of the pack house. This is more like a mansion than a pack house. There is three floors in the house and God knows how many rooms in each floor.

"Yes! A little bit" who wouldn't be nervous when you are about to meet your mates' mother. After Namjoon left me a girl came to my room with clothes and breakfast as he told. And apparently that girl has to be my mates' sister-in-low. Her name is Jisoo. She is three years older than me. And she goes to the same university which I am planing to attend. After I finished my shower and breakfast she offered to hang out with me until lunch, cause at lunch the luna wanted to meet me. We became really good friends. And I found out from her that my mate has a elder brother who is her mate and currently we are in woods.

     "Are you all live in here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Most of the time" She said looking at me. I gave her a questioning look. She took a deep breath to explain me.

"This may sound weird, but since we are werewolfs we need to shift and we need a pack. We always get into the fight with rouges. All of us have houses in the human world to make it lest suspicious, but we are kind of living in another world. We are now in deep in the forest. Human can't enter into this area of forest cause our ancestors creates a barrier around wood using witches. There are others pack also in the wood but our pack territory is the largest and we are the second strongest pack in the world. There are portals all around the country to enter to this side of wood.That way humans wouldn't find out us. But we live among humans also. You know mostly we have to earn money to live and children need to study." That's really lot to take in. I didn't know about this.

"Then how can you enter trough the portals?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me.

"There is only three ways. One if you are a supernatural creature. Second if you are a pack member. There are human pack members also. And the last way if you are a mate of a supernatural creature." She said holding in her track. "We are here" She announced happily. I look around ans realized we are in backyard. There are lot of houses surrounding the main pack house. I think those are pack members houses. In front of me was a lady who look like in her middle forties playing with kids. There were women surrounding them. When they saw us standing in front of them they all bowed their heads showing respect and the lady ran towards us. Before I could say anything she gave me tide hug.

"Oh my God! I was dying to see you. You heard you are not korean but you look like a one really pretty." She said releasing me from the hug.

"Thank you!" I said shyly. "Hello luna! My name is Angel Christina, but please call me Shenu." I said bowing.

"Oh you can call me mum dear. I love daughters, but my bad I got two arrogant boys." Everyone chuckled hearing that. "Come on it's lunch time. we can talk while having lunch in outdoor with everyone and it would be a good chance to pack to know about their future luna." she said dragging me and Jisoo to arranged tables. During this whole time I have this weird feeling like someone is staring at me. But when I look around I couldn't find anyone so I just shrugged it off. 

***

*Third person pov

"I feel like we are in a mafia gang and we are spying on our enemies." said Jimin while giggling. They all are hiding behind a big tree watching their future luna poking her food without no appetite to eat.

"Shhhhh! be quite Jimin they would here us." said Jin putting a finger in his mouth signaling to be silence.

"Ah if only that brat let us meet her we wouldn't have to behave like f*king thieves." said Suga rolling his eyes in irritate.

"I don't no how long we have to keep hiding like this. Namjoon is lucky. He can walk freely around while we are sulking in our rooms." Said J-hope leaning against the tree.

"Let's go guys. Jungkook mind linked me and said lunch is ready for us in his room." Taehyung informed everyone.

"But how can I eat when my baby is not eating there" said Jin looking at Shenu.

"Already babying her hyung? Isn't it enough with Jungkook and Tae? Now you are trying to do it to her also?" asked Namjoon raising his eyebrows. Jin gave him a death glare.

***

*Shenu pov*

"Can I ask you something mum?" I asked her while pushing my plate away having no appetite to eat at all.

"Yes dear" she said offering me smile

"If my mate has a elder brother, why he is becoming the next alpha?" I asked my curious getting best of me. Mum and Jisoo shared a knowing look and she turn towards me to speak.

"I am alpha dear. So does my mate. One day moon goddess showed up and said that she would bless us with the strongest alpha ever in the werewolf history to complete a story. We don't know what is the story means but we expect our first child to be that, but when Woobin born we didn't get any strong aura around him. He has the alpha aura around him like us. He wasn't even a trueblood. But we thought when he shift for the first time it would change. After three years my second son born. He has this strong aura around him which we can't figure out. It was stronger than alphas but was not a trueblood aura. A trueblood would shift earlier than a alpha. A normal one would shift in age six while a alpha would shift in age five for the first time. We wait Woobin to shift earlier but it never came. When the age of five Woobin shift into a alpha everybody was cheering for him until he passed out from the exhausted.When we was about to take him inside suddenly we heard someone screaming and we all turn to the sound where your two years mate was shifting for the first. What surprised us more was he was running around like it was nothing. Usually a werewolf would pass out on it's first shift because of the exhaust. But he didn't. Then it hit us he is the one moon goddess talk about. He is a trueblood, but stronger than that. That's why we couldn't recognized his aura." she finished her long story with a sigh. "And that is why he is the next alpha." I was beyond shocked. I didn't know about this. Now I feel a little bit scared about him. Now I get why anyone wasn't ready to disobey his order about not telling me anything about him. There are scared to mess with him.

*****

Today was a long day. I skipped my dinner also. Who would want to eat after hearing all those things. It's creep me out a little bit. I couldn't meet the alpha of the pack cause he is out for alpha business with the alpha king. I found out alpha king is the one who controls the supernatural world and our pack is close with them. Specially my mate is queens favorite since she doesn't have any child.

****

I woke up to my stomach grumbling. It is currently 5.30 p.m. I decide to go to the kitchen and find something to eat. My room was in second floor. I went near to the kitchen and saw that there was someone. I tip toed near to see who it is. Look like that person is cooking. When he turn to my side I saw who it was

  "Jin" I said loudly.

"ARHHHHHH" he screamed getting startled from my sudden appearance and relaxed when he saw me "You scared me" he said putting his hand on his chest. I leaned in the kitchen door and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't act oppa! Don't you have super hearing as a werewolf. You should have herd me when I am heading down stair." I said raising my brows.

"Oh my God! You just called me oppa!" he squealed like a teenage girl. "And for your information I am a human sweetheart" I blushed from his nick name for me. So he is not my mate. Now five left. I would find out who is my mate soon.

"Why are you cooking in this hour" I asked getting close to him

"I heard you didn't had a proper meal yesterday. So I decide to prepare a breakfast for you by my self before you wake up. You Know you are not supposed to see me." he said steering the soup in the pot. It smell good.

"Thank you oppa" I said giving him a warm smile. I don't know how I feel comfortable around him this soon.

"You know? You are very lucky since you are getting to taste the food made by world wide handsome Jin. Shouldn't I received a hug for my hard work" He asked teasingly.

"I would give it after I taste your food" we both chuckled.

*****

*Jungkook pov

I woke up to the sudden scream of Jin hyung. I ran down stair to see that he is having a conversation with her. They didn't notice me. I mind linked the pack warriors telling everything is okay before they gonna come here thinking where in a attack. I went to my room and mind linked the rest of the boys.

"Are you guys sleeping?"I asked trough the mind link.

"No we are swimming. What the f*ck Jungkook why are you mind linking us this hour?" Suga hyung asked irritated. I love annoying him.

"Jin hyung met her just now in the kitchen." I said

"What is he doing in the kitchen?" I asked Namjoon hyung.

"He said last night that he want to prepare the breakfast for his baby, which I assumed your mate Jungkook" Tae hyung said chuckling trough the mind link. I groaned at that.

"Whatever, everyone be careful. I don't want any other of you to meet her" I said reminding my order.

"Well since Jin hyung met her I can't promise I would stay away" Suga hyung said closing tha mind link  with him.

"SUGA HYUNGGGG..." I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 50.6K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...
129K 11.2K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
680K 43.7K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...